The Education Forum

A Question for the Warren Commission supporters

Gil Jesus

Stovall Exhibits A & B are the lists of items taken by Dallas Police from the Paine residence during their searches on November 22nd and 23rd.

What items on these lists implicate Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination of President Kennedy, the murder of officer J.D. Tippit, or the shooting at the home of General Walker ?

WH_Vol21_596-stovall-ex-A-B.jpg

Edited by Gil Jesus

On 9/25/2023 at 2:32 AM, Gil Jesus said:

Stovall Exhibits A & B are the lists of items taken by Dallas Police from the Paine residence during their searches on November 22nd and 23rd.

What items on these lists implicate Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination of President Kennedy, the murder of officer J.D. Tippit, or the shooting at the home of General Walker ?

WH_Vol21_596-stovall-ex-A-B.jpg

nutters will never, EVER committ to answering your question, it would commit them to debate. If you remember the .john theory of conspiracy, they (nutters) affirm only what the 1964 WCR report supports in its conclusions. Nothing more. a cowardly tactic, but effective... They know 70% of the WCR case evidence would have a tough time being admitted today, even the Zap film is a toss up....

Our buddy Mark follows that scheme and plan to a 't'. As well as our freshly minted, new, photo expert seen hereabouts...

It seems Marquette is still kicking them out... <sigh>

Edited by David G. Healy

3 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

nutters will never, EVER committ to answering your question, it would commit them to debate. If you remember the .john theory of conspiracy, they (nutters) affirm only what the 1964 WCR report supports in its conclusions. Nothing more. a cowardly tactic, but effective... They know 70% of the WCR case evidence would have a tough time being admitted today, even the Zap film is a toss up....

Our buddy Mark follows that scheme and plan to a 't'. As well as our freshly minted, new, photo expert seen hereabouts...

Thanks Dave. Hope all is well. I'm keeping you in my prayers, buddy.

…”small German camera and black case on chain with film” is as interesting as ever..

7 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

As well as our freshly minted, new, photo expert seen hereabouts...

By no means am I a "photo expert", my hobby is photography, but that doesn't make me an expert

The only things I have done so far pointing out some stuff I did not agree on or share additional information/docs.

Like Gill saying one could not reproduce a photo by taking a picture of it

Like what was said about emulsion spots, that really needed some clarification (calling them procession errors is a cut-off)

Like sharing some doc's related to the topic, because they could help

That's about it !

Oh yes, there is one thing I really hate : using generalisations to label people

Calling me a LN or CT is just way off the charts. I'm simply not here long enough to have a strong opinion on that.  I only got interested in the JFKA some 2 years ago... and I know I still have a long way to go. At least I know and will not pretend otherwise.

Good day to you too...

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

2 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

…”small German camera and black case on chain with film” is as interesting as ever..

I thought the "Russian 35mm and brown case" might have been a weapon.

LOL. Still waiting for them to answer the question.

Edited by Gil Jesus

You could have asked this before you judged me, not ?

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through, I hope you will be better soon (and I really mean that !)

On film

I have worked with both, but - as I said before - I am no expert.

On cine-film I was involved in a project to collect old films from my home town for a local history project.

That included making stills from single frames (on some films there were buildings, etc visible that were long gone) 

If they were brittle (is often the case) and dirty, we send them to a lab for treatment.

The digitising of entire old films is now done at very fair prices and they offer good quality imo.

Photograpic negatives can be scanned at home and give excellent quality 

Cine-film is much smaller o/c, and there is a huge quality difference between a home-ciné film versus a journalist-film.

As said before it all depends on the quality of the canvas you have to work with 

But once you have a digital version (e.g. of a single cine frame) the enhancing isn't very different (there are some specific problems o/c)

Anyway, one of the films I worked with (just one specific example) you can see (the website is in Dutch, but my name is there as the person who was the source etccccc), it's a 1953 color home-film about a fishing contest), the link is at the bottom (to the youtube link).  I was very proud of this one, fishing was one of my other hobbies, and I had a personnal link to some persons in that film.  And we are pretty sure this film would have been lost forever if we hadn't gone for it (given some events that happened a little after we got it).  

https://archiefbankhageland.atomis.be/index.php/hengelwedstrijd-op-schoonhoven

I have also written some essays (in Dutch) and did photographic work for the city-archive (this is all way of topic but you can look for it on the same website).   And I did some photograpic work for different books, like books relating to collecting fishing reels like  "The Wright Price Guide" by Ben Wright, U.S.A., Belgische Vliegen by Hugo Martel, Belgium, 2012,  Mulinelli da Pesca Italiani, Vol III, Italy  and The Reelstown guide to ABU spinning reels of Sweden (Sweden and Italy).  And for many articles in magazines related to other topics.  This was ALL non-profit btw, the autors of those books were friends. 

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

4 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

round two with adenocarcinoma, but holding up my friend... AND, thank you for pressing... :)

May you be surrounded with compassionate caring feelings and thoughts through whatever you are going through. If human thoughts and feelings can transcend time and space on a spiritual plane...you will be.