The Education Forum

JFK: What The Doctors Saw

Is going to premeire on Tuesday November 14th on the Paramount Plus network.

I personally do not know if this is new or old,but they are advertising it on tv.

It doesn't say anything about what time it comes on.

Edited by Michael Crane

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching it. This is an outstanding production with great archival footage galore with high quality films and photos galore. It is a combination of 2013 AND 2023 video. More commentary to follow; I give it an A-plus.

(I was contacted by the producers this past summer and a few of my photos, including my 1998 correspondence with Dr. Robert McClelland, were used)

Dr. Lawrence Klein

Dr. Joe D. Goldstrich

Dr. Kenneth Salyer

Dr. Robert McClelland

Dr. Peter Loeb

Dr. Robert Seldin

Doug Horne

Dr. Michael Baden

Bob Tanenbaum

James Curtis Jenkins

Matt Crumpton

There are some explosive things said (definitely for the first time on video/television). The only exasperating point is there is zero acknowledgment of David Lifton. In fact, Crumpton actually calls the body alteration theory "Doug Horne's theory"!

There is much that will make Pat Speer tear out his hair (haha) and a lot that will have you pondering all things medical evidence.

MANDATORY VIEWING!

In the UK we have a 3x60min documentary starting this Sunday. Which I’m now hoping is the same production as reviewed by Vince.

JFK:Trauma Room One.
It says it’s a reunion of seven doctors who treated JFK “divulging unsettling medical details surrounding the assassination that raise doubts about the government investigations that found Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.”

9pm Ch5. 

51 minutes ago, Mart Hall said:

In the UK we have a 3x60min documentary starting this Sunday. Which I’m now hoping is the same production as reviewed by Vince.

It says it’s a reunion of seven doctors who treated JFK “divulging unsettling medical details surrounding the assassination that raise doubts about the government investigations that found Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.”

9pm Ch5. 

Which means it’s 35 mins of program and 25 mins of advertising, so probably is the same.

The paramount plus program is geo fenced meaning you can’t watch from a UK account (even with a VPN via a US server).

So here in the UK we will get a program about Trauma room one interlaced with adverts for tampons and erectile dysfunction tablets. 

1 hour ago, Mart Hall said:

9pm Ch5. 

That's the one: it is also in association with Channel 5 UK.

45 minutes ago, Simon Andrew said:

Which means it’s 35 mins of program and 25 mins of advertising, so probably is the same.

The paramount plus program is geo fenced meaning you can’t watch from a UK account (even with a VPN via a US server).

So here in the UK we will get a program about Trauma room one interlaced with adverts for tampons and erectile dysfunction tablets. 

The one I saw today on Paramount Plus was 92 minutes and 14 seconds long with zero interruptions or commercials of any kind.

10 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

@Pat Speer You will thoroughly enjoy this documentary: mandatory viewing for you. 

I am in poor health and probably can't withstand another bs siop job on the medical evidence. 

I am assuming this is the Parkland doctors footage, only re-cut to be more sexy. I have mentioned this before, but I was at a Lancer conference where three of those interviewed in this film spoke, along with James Jenkins and William Newman. NOT ONE of them said the far back of the head was blown out or that the autopsy photos are fakes. In fact the four who said they got look at the wound ALL said the wound was by the ear, where it is shown in the photos. (Correction:. Jenkins did express some disagreement with the photos but nevertheless insisted that the back of the skull, while shattered, remained beneath the scalp.)

And yet certain people--pretending to stand in support of the Parkland witnesses--continue to push that the back of the head was missing.

It's a red herring, folks. IF people had spent as much time READING and LEARNING as they had pestering old people into confirming their pet theory, the case would have been re-opened decades ago. But we instead ended up in this divide where people sift through the evidence without actually seeing, and claim the very evidence PROVING more than three shots were fired must be fake...because because because...

Edited by Pat Speer