The Education Forum

JFK: What The Doctors Saw validates there was no exit hole in the back of JFK's head.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Anyone who has changed their original statements is as good as see ya later bye IMHO.

Their original statement stands.

Including McClelland, whose initial report, and the only report on the assassination he would ever write, claimed the fatal wound was "of the left temple." Right? 

19 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Including McClelland, whose initial report, and the only report on the assassination he would ever write, claimed the fatal wound was "of the left temple." Right? 

Just seeing this now Pat.

Pat...If McClelland came out and said that he made a mistake because looking at the presidents head appeared to be on McClelland's left side,but actually on president Kennedy's right side.

The other stuff that was changed,was changed by pressure IMHO.

Secret Service Agent Elmer Moore comes to mind among others.

You would think that other Dr's would have mentioned it along with embalmer Robinson saying he filled it with wax.

Edited by Michael Crane

29 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

Just seeing this now Pat.

Pat...If McClelland came out and said that he made a mistake because looking at the presidents head appeared to be on McClelland's left side,but actually on president Kennedy's right side.

The other stuff that was changed,was changed by pressure IMHO.

Secret Service Agent Elmer Moore comes to mind among others.

You would think that other Dr's would have mentioned it along with embalmer Robinson saying he filled it with wax.

A couple of points. 

1. Although a summary of the early reports was published in which McClelland's report was changed to say the wound was of the right temple (where it had been pointed out by the Newmans, Zapruder, and Kilduff on 11-22), he later tried to claim he wrote "left temple" not because he confused his right with his left, but because someone else had pointed to the left temple in the emergency room. I think we can agree this is ludicrous. A doctor who writes a report on a homicide victim's wounds in which he reports what someone else said instead of what he personally observed is a doctor who should be fired--immediately--before he gets someone killed or exposes the hospital to millions in liability. 

2. None of the doctors changed their testimony as a result of their meeting with Moore. He told them the autopsy doctors had concluded the throat wound was an exit. The Parkland doctors nevertheless testified that it looked like an entrance. Most of them testified as well that the head wound was at the back of the head. The medical evidence covered up by the WC involved the back wound, which was not observed at Parkland or even mentioned in their reports, and not the head wound. 

Pat,

I actually want to believe that there was a wound on the left side of the temple (but I just can't)

Because,I believe that a shot came from the South Knoll.That shot more than likely was the throat wound.

BUT,most of the blood and brain matter flew to the left of president Kennedy.

You would think that a shot coming from the Grassy Knoll would leave a hole on the left side in back of the head.

*I say this because...I believe that president Kennedy was looking straight ahead forward and not to the right facing the picket fence.

Edited by Michael Crane

22 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

For the record, McClelland corrected himself early on. In his WC testimony he said:

"...I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered...so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out...." (WC--V6:33)

But I would like to read McClelland's report, if anybody knows where I can find it.

2 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

McClelland's ... tried to claim he wrote "left temple" not because he confused his right with his left, but because someone else had pointed to the left temple in the emergency room. I think we can agree this is ludicrous.

McClelland didn't make that claim.

It was Marion Jenkins who did. At least according Gerald Posner, as reported in his crappy book, Case Closed.

How would Marion Jenkins know how McClelland made that mistake?

On 11/30/2023 at 12:23 AM, Marcus Fuller said:

After reading and viewing probably 1% of the photos and testimony you guys have seen, I'm so confused as to what's real and what isn't I'm beginning to question my own existence! 

I am just beginning to look at the medical stuff myself

The trick is to skip the detailed discussions in the beginning.

Just stick to these 2 X-rays and try to memorise what they show (a medical wiki page can help to ID the different skull parts) :  

- right-lateral x-ray of the skull (in a but of a weird angle)

- an AP X-ray (front to back) of the the skull)

These are really the basis of what is being discussed on the headwound

It's fairly clear these do not show massive damage to the rear of the head,  compare that to what some of the Parkland Drs have said, etccccc.

So some will say these pictures are faked.

They do show massive damage to the top of the skull and the right side (IMO that's roughly about what I can see in the Zapruder frame's)

But there has been so many discussions on lead particle-trails, a mysterious 6.5mm object, the Harper fragment, etc

It all begins with these 2 X-rays

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

22 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Including McClelland, whose initial report, and the only report on the assassination he would ever write, claimed the fatal wound was "of the left temple."

I'll bet that the wound McClelland initially mislocated was a the small entrance wound, not the large blowout wound.

44 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

McClelland didn't make that claim.

It was Marion Jenkins who did. At least according Gerald Posner, as reported in his crappy book, Case Closed.

How would Marion Jenkins know how McClelland made that mistake?

Of course, McClelland made that claim. Although Jenkins later tried to deny it, it seems likely Jenkins actually did make an allusion to a possible entry wound on the temple shortly after JFK's arrival. So McClelland later claimed that's why he mistakenly wrote "of the left temple" in his initial report. But that doesn't pass a smell test. Doctors don't describe large wounds they saw as wounds "of" an area they didn't even look at. And besides,  Clark, Perry, etc--the men standing right by McClelland while trying to save JFK's life and then ultimately calling it quits--were only aware of one head wound--which they thought could have been an exit for a bullet entering the neck. They saw nothing to indicate an entrance elsewhere on the head, and said nothing about the existence of such a wound while standing there with McClelland. So it's EXTREMELY doubtful he actually wrote "of the left temple" while thinking of an unseen entrance wound he would have to have known had been dismissed by the doctors standing before him while inspecting JFK's wounds, and much more likely he wrote "of the left temple" after confusing his right with his left. 

Edited by Pat Speer

9 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Of course, McClelland made that claim. Although Jenkins later tried to deny it, it seems likely Jenkins actually did make an allusion to a possible entry wound on the temple shortly after JFK's arrival. So McClelland later claimed that's why he mistakenly wrote "of the left temple" in his initial report. But that doesn't pass a smell test. Doctors don't describe large wounds they saw as wounds "of" an area they didn't even look at. And besides,  Clark, Perry, etc--the men standing right by McClelland while trying to save JFK's life and then ultimately calling it quits--were only aware of one head wound--which they thought could have been an exit for a bullet entering the neck. They saw nothing to indicate an entrance elsewhere on the head, and said nothing about the existence of such a wound while standing there with McClelland. So it's EXTREMELY doubtful he actually wrote "of the left temple" while thinking of an unseen entrance wound he would have to have known had been dismissed by the doctors standing before him while inspecting JFK's wounds, and much more likely he wrote "of the left temple" after confusing his right with his left. 

If McClelland accidentally used the word "left" instead of "right" when referring to a small hole on the temple, then it has no relevance as to the location of the blowout wound. Which nearly every (about 20) Parkland doctor and nurse said was on the back of the head.