The Education Forum

Revised edition of Walker shot paper

Greg Doudna

4 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

Thanks very much for this, Mr. Doudna.

Could you perhaps give us a brief indication of how this revised version differs from or expands upon the earlier version?

NEW:

”Excursus on the April 11, 1963 second Dallas Police report of Tucker and Norvell”, pp. 14-16

”Interior light of car No.2”, 19

”A matter of seconds: Robert Surrey had to have been in the alley back of the Walker house at the time of the shot”, 29-32

”What happened next after Robert Surrey left the church parking lot?”, 34-36

”Robert Surrey’s involvement in the staging of the Walker shot”, 53-56

(Partly new) “The strange case of Robert Surrey’s report of two unidentified men casing Walker’s house four days before April 10”, 63-73

(Partly new) “What was really going on? Surrey meeting men to coordinate the Walker shot”, 73-76

(Partly new) “Oswald was there”, 76-79

”David Surrey’s story that Robert Surrey took Oswald practice shooting”, 79-85

”A further comment on David Surrey’s video”, 85-87

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Do you address the manner in which the mushroom shaped Walker bullet was found? 

I don't Benjamin, nor the steel jacketed issue either. 

I'm giving my Lancer talk in a few hours, focusing on the ID of Robert Surrey's car seen by Kirk Coleman; the timing of Kirk Coleman puts Robert Surrey in the alley in the approximate vicinity of the shooter at the moment of the shot; because Robert Surrey was involved in the shot it was a staged shot, not attempted murder of Walker on the part of Oswald whether or not Oswald was there (I think he was).

Edited by Greg Doudna

10 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

I don't Benjamin, nor the steel jacketed issue either. 

I'm giving my Lancer talk in a few hours, focusing on the ID of Robert Surrey's car seen by Kirk Coleman; the timing of Kirk Coleman puts Robert Surrey in the alley in the approximate vicinity of the shooter at the moment of the shot; because Robert Surrey was involved in the shot it was a staged shot, not attempted murder of Walker on the part of Oswald whether or not Oswald was there (I think he was).

Best of success to you on your presentation.

The mushroom bullet was found in between bundles of paper, per FBI report. One bundle of paper was lifted up, and the mushroom bullet was there. resting atop another bundle. There is no report of tunneling. If you think the Walker shooting was staged, this is suggestive evidence. 

Thanks, and thanks to Gerry, Gary, Jean Paul, and Alan for the kind thoughts.

I gave my talk by zoom to the live audience at in Dallas, and have been following the other presentations. Red-faced on my technical deficiency, I had two screens open on the zoom on my computer and when I started talking there was a delay in the sound coming back from one of them which was picked up by the mic on my computer creating a repeating loop of words drowning me out, and I did not know why (duh!). Gabriella emailed me to turn off my screens, relogged me in, and then I proceeded OK. Mentioning this here to save anyone else the same thing—don’t have duplicate screens going when talking on zoom! 

But back to your point Benjamin. How do you interpret the bullet mark through the window wood frame and then the hole in the wall? Looks like a shot was fired, where did the bullet go? Are you saying the bullet found was planted? I don’t really follow the logic or motive for why that would be done. My form of the staged shot was a shot fired into an empty room and Walker faking his injuries and pretending to police he had been sitting there at the time. I don’t have a problem with the bullet found by police that night coming from that shot. 

2 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

Thanks, and thanks to Gerry, Gary, Jean Paul, and Alan for the kind thoughts.

I gave my talk by zoom to the live audience at in Dallas, and have been following the other presentations. Red-faced on my technical deficiency, I had two screens open on the zoom on my computer and when I started talking there was a delay in the sound coming back from one of them which was picked up by the mic on my computer creating a repeating loop of words drowning me out, and I did not know why (duh!). Gabriella emailed me to turn off my screens, relogged me in, and then I proceeded OK. Mentioning this here to save anyone else the same thing—don’t have duplicate screens going when talking on zoom! 

But back to your point Benjamin. How do you interpret the bullet mark through the window wood frame and then the hole in the wall? Looks like a shot was fired, where did the bullet go? Are you saying the bullet found was planted? I don’t really follow the logic or motive for why that would be done. My form of the staged shot was a shot fired into an empty room and Walker faking his injuries and pretending to police he had been sitting there at the time. I don’t have a problem with the bullet found by police that night coming from that shot. 

Excellent questions.

Yes, IMHO someone fired a shot at Walker, or where he had a chair, and the slug struck a window pane, was deflected lower, and then passed through the wall behind Walker's chair (in your take, likely an empty chair). 

So how did a steel-jacketed bullet, described by someone in the Dallas Police Department as a 30.06, and attested to in two different DPD reports as steel-jacketed, come to rest exactly in between large bundled literature? 

One guess (consistent with your staged event theory) is that LHO fired at the empty Walker chair, but with the assurance that a fake slug would be placed at the scene, so that the slug would not be traced back to his rifle, in the event he became a suspect later. Perhaps LHO used the M-C rifle. 

That's a guess. If you read the FBI report on how the bullet was found...fishy.

I have a different explanation than you on the Walker shooting, but I believe in throwing all the evidence out there and see what comes of it. 

Is there anywhere online where your talk can be viewed, Greg? I'd be interested in watching as I'm sure other members would.

Ignore that, I didn't read the first post properly! 

Edited by Marcus Fuller
Idiocy