The Education Forum

Surprising column at Scheer's site

This is by Patrick Lawrence who used to write for The Nation.

If you read HInckle's book on Ramparts, Scheer frowned on writing about the JFK case. But outside of saying JFK was a committed Cold Warrior when he entered office this is pretty good.

https://scheerpost.com/2023/11/22/patrick-lawrence-what-died-60-years-ago/

I wonder, is all my writing on who Kennedy really was having an effect?  I mean I only have been doing it for 11 years.

Welcome to you both.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is by Patrick Lawrence who used to write for The Nation.

If you read HInckle's book on Ramparts, Scheer frowned on writing about the JFK case. But outside of saying JFK was a committed Cold Warrior when he entered office this is pretty good.

https://scheerpost.com/2023/11/22/patrick-lawrence-what-died-60-years-ago/

I wonder, is all my writing on who Kennedy really was having an effect?  I mean I only have been doing it for 11 years.

Excellent article. 

I do have reservations about declaring certain individuals guilty of the JFKA, even if based upon reasonable suspicions. 

The same standard we apply to LHO, or other suspects, should also be applied to a Dulles or LBJ. 

It might be such suspicions, aired as if fact, give ground to those who call JFKA researchers "conspiracy nuts." 

BTW, I totally agree that globalists wrested control of the US government foreign, military and trade policies in the  postwar era, and now rule both political parties. 

Indeed, both commercial globalist interests, and the national security state--together the Deep State--are far, far more powerful than in JFK's time. That is not a suspicion, but a fact.