The Education Forum

The Men Who Killed Kennedy (Episode 9)

On 12/10/2023 at 8:25 AM, Jonathan Cohen said:

You mean the episode that was so inaccurate and libelous that the History Channel retracted it and pulled it from circulation?

"The History Channel recognizes that 'The Guilty Men' failed to offer viewers context and perspective, and fell short of the high standards that the network sets for itself. The History Channel apologized to its viewers and to Mrs. Johnson and her family for airing the show." 

Most of the players were dead 20 years ago. Dead people can't be libeled.

23 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Are you referring to such edifying History Channel fare as Swamp People and The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man?

Hey I did a commercial for the History Channel when I was younger decades ago.  Great pay for a law student.  All my friends were surprised to see I actually was an actor.  I missed a day of school for the shoot and it was a fun time.  I have nothing but love for the History Channel.   

Edited by Cory Santos

On 12/10/2023 at 10:01 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Greg Burnham returns - WOW!

You were one of the regularly contributing posters who many years ago kept me pulled into the forum as a non-member reading guest and eventually inspired me to taking the plunge and joining it.

I really enjoyed your interviews of Gerry Patrick Hemming. 

That over-sized personality character of loud, boisterous and bragging bluster who was truly deep in the covert world of combat action intrigue to the degree that I believed much of what he claimed...was true!

Good to see and read your insights here again.

And one who seen the other version of the Zapruder film.

On 12/11/2023 at 1:11 AM, Robert Burrows said:

Are you referring to such edifying History Channel fare as Swamp People and The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man?

Please refrain from using legendary Shelby's name in vain.

Carry on.