The Education Forum

Mark Adamcyzk, Jan 11 '24, on the JFK Records Snuff Job

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/bonus-episode-the-jfk-records-act-the-recent-document-release-and-the-medias-response--57753245

I never heard of this podcaster before, but evidently he has been following the JFKA.

This may be an interview conducted earlier, and re-podcasted on "Spreaker," on 1/11/24, whatever Spreaker is.  

In any event, worth noting. 

"In the first ever interview episode of the podcast, we talk to attorney, Mark Adamcyzk, an expert on the JFK Records Act. We cover the background of the JFK Records Act, what it did, the ARRB, the Trump and Biden releases, as well as the media's response to the recent round of releases, including Jefferson Morley's claim about a still classified document linking Oswald directly to the CIA, Morning Joe historian Michael Beschloss's take, and, Tucker Carlson's claim to have spoken to an insider regarding the still classified records."

---30---

Edited by Benjamin Cole

It's telling you titled your thread the "Biden JFK records snuff job" instead of the more accurate "Trump & Biden JFK records snuff jobs." Your pro-Trump, anti-Biden bias is obvious again. It's boring. A Ben Cole Biden Snuff Job thread is as predictable as the weather.

You keep posting these threads over and over again. It leads me to conclude that you believe you're going to affect the presidential election via this forum. Or you get a thrill from hearing liberals criticize Biden for any reason.

You can try and try to whip up as much resentment against Biden as you can, and I can't stop you... but you know, I know, and everyone out there knows Donald J. Trump isn't going to do a single damn thing different. On that part, no one is fooled. Trump already had his chance to release JFK records, and it was Snuff Job City.

Can you please take this to Facebook or X or another political forum? Or at least to the current events section of this forum? Please? I think it's stickied at the top of the main page. If people are interested in this, they can read or listen to it over there, and then you and they can discuss it to your heart's content. I'm truly sorry if you don't want to take it to the current events section because of the lack of readers and commenters over there as regards this subject, but maybe that in itself should tell you something. It feels like one of your primary goals here lately is trying to force folks to resent Joe Biden by brute repetition. I appreciate your effort and you're certainly giving it your all, but at this point imho you're undermining your message, not reinforcing it.

If you truly want to help defeat Biden in 2024, why not donate money to the GOP or join your local Republican organization and volunteer your time? If you can't do it in person, you could help organize meetings online via Zoom. You could hand-write letters to voters in swing states, or you could go recruit more volunteers online to get people rides to the polls, or help register new voters. What I'm trying to say is that there are any number of other, more productive things you could do that would make much more of an actual, concrete difference in the outcome of the 2024 election than posting the same, repetitive anti-Biden threads here on this particular forum.

Thanks! 👋

Ben Cole is trying to render his latest redundant anti-Biden spam thread acceptable by referencing James DiEugenio's colleague, Mark Adamcyzk, on the subject of the JFK records.  He has used variations on this method ad nauseum.

My hunch is that most of us have already read Mark Adamcyzk's excellent JFK Records commentaries on Kennedys and King.

So, is there any salient, new JFKA material presented here in Ben's latest redundant Education Forum "Biden snuff job" thread that hasn't already been presented and discussed on previous Ben threads during the past year?

I agree with Denny Zartman that MAGA Ben is mainly interested in using the forum to publicly bash Joe Biden-- in the guise of discussing the JFK Records--just as Ben used the forum, for months in 2022, to deny that Donald Trump incited a violent mob attack on the U.S. Congress for the purpose of obstructing the certification of Biden's election.

Basta per Dio... 🙄

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

It's telling you titled your thread the "Biden JFK records snuff job" instead of the more accurate "Trump & Biden JFK records snuff jobs." Your pro-Trump, anti-Biden bias is obvious again. It's boring. A Ben Cole Biden Snuff Job thread is as predictable as the weather.

You keep posting these threads over and over again. It leads me to conclude that you believe you're going to affect the presidential election via this forum. Or you get a thrill from hearing liberals criticize Biden for any reason.

You can try and try to whip up as much resentment against Biden as you can, and I can't stop you... but you know, I know, and everyone out there knows Donald J. Trump isn't going to do a single damn thing different. On that part, no one is fooled. Trump already had his chance to release JFK records, and it was Snuff Job City.

Can you please take this to Facebook or X or another political forum? Or at least to the current events section of this forum? Please? I think it's stickied at the top of the main page. If people are interested in this, they can read or listen to it over there, and then you and they can discuss it to your heart's content. I'm truly sorry if you don't want to take it to the current events section because of the lack of readers and commenters over there as regards this subject, but maybe that in itself should tell you something. It feels like one of your primary goals here lately is trying to force folks to resent Joe Biden by brute repetition. I appreciate your effort and you're certainly giving it your all, but at this point imho you're undermining your message, not reinforcing it.

If you truly want to help defeat Biden in 2024, why not donate money to the GOP or join your local Republican organization and volunteer your time? If you can't do it in person, you could help organize meetings online via Zoom. You could hand-write letters to voters in swing states, or you could go recruit more volunteers online to get people rides to the polls, or help register new voters. What I'm trying to say is that there are any number of other, more productive things you could do that would make much more of an actual, concrete difference in the outcome of the 2024 election than posting the same, repetitive anti-Biden threads here on this particular forum.

Thanks! 👋

DZ-

I am not a Trump supporter. I am an RFK2 supporter at the moment, though I have not actually donated to a political campaign, probably since the 1990s. 

Mark Adamcyzk is an authority of the JFK Records Act, and what the Biden Administration has done. He is involved in litigation in the matter. you might want to listen to his take on the matter. For you and others, I have provided a link. 

As an EF-JFK'er, I feel an obligation to "keep the flame alive" regarding the JFK Records Act. In general, when I see a fresh news story or blog post, or podcast regarding the JFK Records Act, I re-post here. 

Others may be interested, if not you. It certainly seems like a germane topic to me, for the EF-JFKA.

I am surprised you take umbrage.

For me, what the Biden Administration has done to the JFK Records Act is not a partisan issue. Biden has instituted a mechanism to permanently prevent documents from being disclosed. Trump only proposed an extension. That was bad enough, and I criticize Trump for that. Indeed, I have little faith Trump will open the records up, should he be re-elected. 

I contend members of the EF-JFKA should be interested at the Biden Administration's actions regarding the JFK Records Act, and kept abreast of events.  

You can place me on ignore. EF-JFKA has a mechanism for that. 

I know Mark quite well, as he is a co author of The JFK Assassination Chokeholds.

He has been writing on the subject of the JFK Records Act under both Trump and Biden for years at K and K.

It is not true that what Biden did is the same thing as what Trump did.  What Trump did was pretty bad.  But, as both Mark and Andrew Eiler have proven, Biden went beyond what Trump had done. Biden actually unilaterally changed the law, he tore asunder an act of congress.  Both Andrew and Mark think this is  illegal and are going to pursue the determination rulings the ARRB made in order to try and prove it.  If Final Determinations were made on the rest of the documents, as Tunheim says they were, then there is a case to be made.  

BTW, the idea that somehow the 2024 election will be decided on EF is, I think, a bit of an exaggeration.  Can we put the partisan cudgels and anti Trump mania aside and listen to what Mark is saying?  There might be ten people in America who know as much as this guy does about the JFK Act.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I know Mark quite well, as he is a co author of The JFK Assassination Chokeholds.

He has been writing on the subject of the JFK Records Act under both Trump and Biden for years at K and K.

It is not true that what Biden did is the same thing as what Trump did.  What Trump did was pretty bad.  But, as both Mark and Andrew Eiler have proven, Biden went beyond what Trump had done. Biden actually unilaterally changed the law, he tore asunder an act of congress.  Both Andrew and Mark think this is  illegal and are going to pursue the determination rulings the ARRB made in order to try and prove it.  If Final Determinations were made on the rest of the documents, as Tunheim says they were, then there is a case to be made.  

BTW, the idea that somehow the 2024 election will be decided on EF is, I think, a bit of an exaggeration.  Can we put the partisan cudgels and anti Trump mania aside and listen to what Mark is saying?  There might be ten people in America who know as much as this guy does about the JFK Act.

JD-

Well said. 

Personally, I hope Trump retires, and soon. 

But my politics (which are independent, and becoming more jaded with every passing year) have nothing to do with this.

Dang it, I want the JFK Records to be released. It is the law, it is right, it is what should happen. 

I can think of no legitimate reason, after 60 years, for suppressing the JFK Records.

If there is no legitimate reason for suppressing the records...then what is the reason

• Sandy Larsen changed the title to Mark Adamcyzk, Jan 11 '24, on the JFK Records Snuff Job
6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

C'mon, Jim.  This is entirely disingenuous. Dis-Eugenious?

Partisan cudgels?  Anti-Trump mania?

Don't you mean anti-Biden mania?

I think we all know who has been wielding a moronic "partisan cudgel" on this forum during the past two years.  It's the closet Trumpster who has repeatedly dismissed J6 as a "scrum," and started multiple, redundant "Biden snuff job" threads in recent months.

You, yourself, advised Ben Cole to step out of his MAGA bubble to watch the J6 Congressional hearings in 2022, which he adamantly refused to do.

William, i bring no political bias to the JFK Act issue. I just want all the documents out there without redactions.

We printed articles about what Trump was doing to the JFK Act, which was essentially a delaying action.  Those were written by Mark himself.  There was the first 6 monther, and then the three year one.

But it was the Biden administration that actually significantly altered the law, to a point almost beyond recognition.

And our other expert, Canadian lawyer Andrew Eiler, proved that.

If you want to ignore those facts, then that is your option.  But that is what I mean about making this political.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Here is the article that shows in detail, like no other one out there, what the Biden administration did.

Its not a pretty picture.  And its different than what Trump did, both in degree and in kind.

Again, from two lawyers who know the act backward and forward.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-biden-cia-attempt-to-usurp-congress-authority-over-jfk-records

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

William, i bring no political bias to the JFK Act issue. I just want all the documents out there without redactions.

We printed articles about what Trump was doing to the JFK Act, which was essentially a delaying action.  Those were written by Mark himself.  There was the first 6 monther, and then the three year one.

But it was the Biden administration who actually significantly altered the law, to a point almost beyond recognition.

And our other expert, Canadian lawyer Andrew Eiler, proved that.

If you want to ignore those fact, then that is your option.  But that is what I mean about making this political.

Jim,

I am familiar with the Adamcyzk material you have published at K & K-- and extremely disappointed about Biden's conduct in suppressing the JFK Records.

In fact, like other Education Forum members, I wrote a letter to Biden in 2021 requesting that he release the JFK records.

My objection to these numerous, redundant forum threads about the "Biden snuff job" on the JFK records has to do with the larger picture of contemporary U.S. politics.

Surely, American history scholars recognize that the country is now facing a serious, historic threat to the future of our democracy and the rule of law.

We have a former POTUS, and 2024 Republican frontrunner, who orchestrated and incited a violent attack on the U.S. Congress in 2021, to remain in power.

There is also substantial circumstantial evidence that the man is a Kremlin asset who confiscated and mishandled highly classified intelligence.

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump - CNN

When has that ever happened in American history?

The Trump political crisis is aggravated by the existence of media corporations-- Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, et.al.-- who have actively promoted his innumerable false narratives about policy issues and his serious criminal conduct.

Under the circumstances, any alternative to Trump-- including Biden-- is the lesser evil, as even Republicans like Mitt Romney have opined.

William,  I agree with you about Trump. I would not vote for the man if he was the only candidate running.

In fact, I am hard at work on a long two part article about the Insurrection, and his complicity in it, at my substack site.

But on the JFK Act, I consider that a separate issue.  It something that I have devoted decades to. And I want to see everything out there as the Act stated. 

This post has 216 views. It provides a link to a very important interview with a lawyer involved in the JFK Records Act.

James DiEugenio has provided a link to a very important article regarding the JFK Records Act. 

And two commenters have taken umbrage at this post. That is less than 1% of viewers. 

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This post has 216 views. It provides a link to a very important interview with a lawyer involved in the JFK Records Act.

James DiEugenio has provided a link to a very important article regarding the JFK Records Act. 

And two commenters have taken umbrage at this post. That is less than 1% of viewers. 

Ben,

This is now your third, redundant "Biden snuff job" post of the past week on this same topic-- with a podcast reference to material by Mark Adamcyzk that we have already discussed on the forum.  How many "Biden snuff job" threads do we need?

You have started at least 15+ new, redundant threads on the same topic in recent months-- usually with slight variations in references as pretexts for your daily or weekly "Biden snuff job" thread titles on the JFKA forum.

Are you working for Breitbart's Department of Redundancy Department, or what, exactly?

As for viewership, it looks like the mods saw fit to edit your latest redundant "Biden snuff job" trope out of your original thread title.

Perhaps you're grossly overestimating favorable forum opinions about your redundant, "Biden snuff job" threads.

They usually disappear rapidly from the front page of the board, before you post the next one.  🙄