The Education Forum

Small-Scale vs. Broad Coalition-Based JFK Conspiracy Theories

The problem with small-scale JFKA conspiracy theory scenarios-- involving a few actors-- is that they fail to account for the evident, higher-level aspects of the JFK assassination and cover up, involving multiple Federal (and local) agencies and the U.S. mainstream media moguls-- e.g., Henry Luce, C.D. Jackson, William S. Paley, et.al.

Technical aspects of the shooting are trees.  The larger black op and 60-year M$M psy op is the forest.

These issues have been raised in previous Education Forum discussions about "small-scale" conspiracy hypotheses.

Some of them are questions that Col. L. Fletcher Prouty raised in his musings about the JFK assassination.

For example,

1)  Who controlled and orchestrated the "Secret Service" agents in Dealey Plaza and at Parkland Hospital-- i.e., the mysterious men who confiscated film, intimidated witnesses, and seized JFK's corpse from the coroner at Parkland?

2)  Who controlled the motorcade route and arranged for Oswald's job at the TSBD?

2)  Who had the authority (and foresight) to destroy evidence-- e.g., scrubbing the limo, getting rid of the Mauser, etc.?

3)  Who had the authority to orchestrate the sham autopsy at Bethesda?  (Certainly not David Atlee Phillips!)

4)  Who had the authority to orchestrate the FBI's aborting of an investigation?

5)   Who had the authority to appoint Allen Dulles and the Warren Commission to cover up the crime?

6)   Who had the authority to orchestrate the 60-year cover up psy op in the U.S. mainstream media?

7)   Who had the authority to orchestrate the systematic murders of numerous key witnesses?

If we look at the forest-- beyond the assassination mechanics in Dealey Plaza-- it's obvious that the JFK assassination conspiracy and multi-decade media cover up involved a coalition of people at the very highest levels of U.S. (and local) governance, in addition to corporate media moguls-- including the White House, (LBJ) the CIA, the U.S. military, (e.g., Bethesda) the FBI, and critical assets in Dallas (Earl Cabell, the DPD, et.al.)

So, I agree with Peter Dale Scott's recently posted commentaries about a broad "coalition" being involved in the assassination conspiracy and cover up.   Prouty believed as much.  Prouty's own hypothesis was that technical aspects of the hit team probably involved the CIA and anti-Castro Cubans who were re-directed from Castro assassination ops to Dealey Plaza-- but that there was evident high-level involvement in the assassination op and multi-decade cover up.

Posted (edited)

Hmmm... Not a single comment about the vast array of evidence debunking small-scale conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination op?

This is somewhat surprising, since many people here on the Education Forum are quite knowledgeable about the Secret Service, the Bethesda autopsy fraud, the purchase and manipulation of the Zapruder film, the aborting of the FBI investigation, the history of the Warren Commission cover up, and the 60-year mainstream media psy op promoting the false Warren Commission narrative.

Does anyone believe that David Atlee Phillips and the Cubans managed these multi-year Federal agency ops?

Edited by W. Niederhut

11 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Does anyone believe that David Atlee Phillips and the Cubans managed these multi-year Federal agency ops?

Edited 5 minutes ago by W. Niederhut

Shop floor operatives perhaps, but not upper office management.

48 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

Shop floor operatives perhaps, but not upper office management.

Exactly.

18 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

The problem with small-scale JFKA conspiracy theory scenarios-- involving a few actors-- is that they fail to account for the evident, higher-level aspects of the JFK assassination and cover up, involving multiple Federal (and local) agencies and the U.S. mainstream media moguls-- e.g., Henry Luce, C.D. Jackson, William S. Paley, et.al.

Technical aspects of the shooting are trees.  The larger black op and 60-year M$M psy op is the forest.

These issues have been raised in previous Education Forum discussions about "small-scale" conspiracy hypotheses.

Some of them are questions that Col. L. Fletcher Prouty raised in his musings about the JFK assassination.

For example,

1)  Who controlled and orchestrated the "Secret Service" agents in Dealey Plaza and at Parkland Hospital-- i.e., the mysterious men who confiscated film, intimidated witnesses, and seized JFK's corpse from the coroner at Parkland?

2)  Who controlled the motorcade route and arranged for Oswald's job at the TSBD?

2)  Who had the authority (and foresight) to destroy evidence-- e.g., scrubbing the limo, getting rid of the Mauser, etc.?

3)  Who had the authority to orchestrate the sham autopsy at Bethesda?  (Certainly not David Atlee Phillips!)

4)  Who had the authority to orchestrate the FBI's aborting of an investigation?

5)   Who had the authority to appoint Allen Dulles and the Warren Commission to cover up the crime?

6)   Who had the authority to orchestrate the 60-year cover up psy op in the U.S. mainstream media?

7)   Who had the authority to orchestrate the systematic murders of numerous key witnesses?

If we look at the forest-- beyond the assassination mechanics in Dealey Plaza-- it's obvious that the JFK assassination conspiracy and multi-decade media cover up involved a coalition of people at the very highest levels of U.S. (and local) governance, in addition to corporate media moguls-- including the White House, (LBJ) the CIA, the U.S. military, (e.g., Bethesda) the FBI, and critical assets in Dallas (Earl Cabell, the DPD, et.al.)

So, I agree with Peter Dale Scott's recently posted commentaries about a broad "coalition" being involved in the assassination conspiracy and cover up.   Prouty believed as much.  Prouty's own hypothesis was that technical aspects of the hit team probably involved the CIA and anti-Castro Cubans who were re-directed from Castro assassination ops to Dealey Plaza-- but that there was evident high-level involvement in the assassination op and multi-decade cover up.

I agree 100%, William.

W, I also agree it was a coalition.  But who at what level?  The CIA and Military on an operational level, assets of theirs?  Above them?  Wall Street.  David Rockefeller (Dulles still worked for him), the Chairman John J. McCloy, Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillion, many more. Angleton still in effect worked for Dulles.  More later.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

W, I also agree it was a coalition.  But who at what level?  The CIA and Military on an operational level, assets of theirs?  Above them?  Wall Street.  David Rockefeller (Dulles still worked for him), the Chairman John J. McCloy, Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillion, many more. Angleton still in effect worked for Dulles.  More later.

And LBJ?

The question of LBJ's putative involvement in the JFK assassination scheme has often reared its ugly head on this forum.

Phillip Nelson and Robert Morrow have been two major forum proponents of the LBJ Did It school.

I have the highest regard for James DiEugenio's encyclopedic knowledge of the JFK assassination, and I have noticed that JD has been generally reluctant to implicate LBJ in the assassination plot.

So, I have been tempted to start a poll about Education Forum members' opinions regarding LBJ's putative involvement in the plot.

Was LBJ a "mastermind" of the plot?  Was he otherwise complicit?  Was he a mere passive bystander?

We all know that LBJ was a sociopath who signed off on the reversal of NSAM 263 shortly after JFK's murder, then appointed Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission.  He was also close to J. Edgar Hoover, who promptly stifled a bona fide investigation of JFK's murder.

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 3/2/2024 at 8:42 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Hmmm... Not a single comment about the vast array of evidence debunking small-scale conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination op?

This is somewhat surprising, since many people here on the Education Forum are quite knowledgeable about the Secret Service, the Bethesda autopsy fraud, the purchase and manipulation of the Zapruder film, the aborting of the FBI investigation, the history of the Warren Commission cover up, and the 60-year mainstream media psy op promoting the false Warren Commission narrative.

CIA David Atlee Phillips and anti-Castro Cubans could very well have been involved in the JFK, but at the lower levels. Phillips as a CIA handler for Oswald and I do think that CIA or Air Force connected anti-Castro Cubans were involved at the ground level of killing JFK. But the plot went far higher than that. Most would agree that LBJ, Allen Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover all immediately vigorously covered up the JFK assassination.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

CIA David Atlee Phillips and anti-Castro Cubans could very well have been involved in the JFK, but at the lower levels. Phillips as a CIA handler for Oswald and I do think that CIA or Air Force connected anti-Castro Cubans were involved at the ground level of killing JFK. But the plot went far higher than that. Most would agree that LBJ, Allen Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover all immediately vigorously covered up the JFK assassination.

So, Robert, perhaps the JFK assassination is like the proverbial elephant being described by a group of blind men.

One man grasps the leg, and declares that the elephant is like a tree.

Another grasps the trunk, and declares that the creature is like a python.

A third feels the elephant's side, and declares that it is like a wall.

And they are all correct.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Posted (edited)

Incidentally, anyone who has studied science and the philosophy of science in any depth knows about the logical characteristics of valid hypotheses and theories.

Valid theories, by definition, must explain all of the established facts, without being refuted by any clearly established facts.

It's a high bar, indeed.

Any hypothesis or theory can be invalidated by a single, established fact which clearly refutes the hypothesis.

Then, it's back to the drawing board.

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Incidentally, anyone who has studied science and the philosophy of science in any depth knows about the logical characteristics of valid hypotheses and theories.

Valid theories, by definition, must explain all of the established facts, without being refuted by any clearly established facts.

It's a high bar, indeed.

Any hypothesis or theory can be invalidated by a single, established fact which clearly refutes the hypothesis.

Then, it's back to the drawing board.

Ha, W.  I'm certainly no scientist, though I know a few.  Nor a philosopher, though I passed the initial course.  But the Warren Commision is the ultimate theory to have been refuted by facts in history imho.  The Magic Pristine bullet, Ruby no underworld contacts, much more.  Who can prove Oswald guilty or completely innocent?

Then again, have the scientists or philosophers (I believe in the work of both) ever proven, which came first, the chicken or the egg?  Or, if a tree falls in a forest . . .  well, that one could be proven with a pretty simple experiment now days if it hasn't already.

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ha, W.  I'm certainly no scientist, though I know a few.  Nor a philosopher, though I passed the initial course.  But the Warren Commision is the ultimate theory to have been refuted by facts in history imho.  The Magic Pristine bullet, Ruby no underworld contacts, much more.  Who can prove Oswald guilty or completely innocent?

Then again, have the scientists or philosophers (I believe in the work of both) ever proven, which came first, the chicken or the egg?  Or, if a tree falls in a forest . . .  well, that one could be proven with a pretty simple experiment now days if it hasn't already.

Well, Ron, one thing that we can all agree on is that the WCR's Lone Nut theory doesn't even come close to qualifying as a valid theory of the JFK assassination.

It's invalidated by a plethora of contrary facts.

But, if a Deep State/M$M tree falls in the forest-- without any mainstream media coverage-- has it been felled?  

I'm reminded of Ronald Reagan's favorite Republican trope-- "Perception is reality."  🙄