The Education Forum

Hit List-- The Systematic Murders of JFK Witnesses

19 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

The experts hired to study the photos concluded the photos are consistent with one another. 

Those viewing the body have for the most part said the photos depict what they saw...with one major exception--the back of the head photo. A number of those viewing the photos have said they thought the scalp was being pulled up to conceal the rear-most portion of the wound. 

The comparison I've provided proves they were correct. 

There is a faction in JFK-land that wants you to believe the witnesses thought there was a hole in the middle of the back of the head, and that the top of the back of the head was intact. Years ago, Millie Cranor, Jim D's go-to person on the medical evidence, was asked to debunk my website or some such thing. In any event, her main complaint was that I spent so much time arguing against this low boh blow-out, when she claimed no one was really pushing this. She failed to realize that the Lifton Fetzer Mantik Horne wing has been pushing this for decades. 

image.png.535019585d66d60b0743a626ddc781d1.png

The left photo is not JFK's headwound. As much as you pimp your website in the forum, I won't visit.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

The left photo is not JFK's headwound. As much as you pimp your website in the forum, I won't visit.

Pimp? 

Hilarious. It's FREE. I created a website with more info and analysis than any 10 books written by others. And that's because I thought people should have a place to go to find such stuff and not be forced into buying the many many crappy books on the case that do no stand the test of time. 

But enough with that. I see you are a Van Halen fan. Well, you might be interested in knowing I went to high school with Valerie Bertinelli. 

26 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Pimp? 

Hilarious. It's FREE. I created a website with more info and analysis than any 10 books written by others. And that's because I thought people should have a place to go to find such stuff and not be forced into buying the many many crappy books on the case that do no stand the test of time. 

But enough with that. I see you are a Van Halen fan. Well, you might be interested in knowing I went to high school with Valerie Bertinelli. 

Pimp is slang for promoting. Valerie's brother lives in northern lower Michigan. I follow both on X.

Just now, Paul Cummings said:

Pimp is slang for promoting. Valerie's brother lives in northern lower Michigan. I follow both on X.

I think her brother's name was John. One of my best friends was friends with him at Frost Junior High. 

9 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I think her brother's name was John. One of my best friends was friends with him at Frost Junior High. 

David Bertnelli is who I follow but believe she has another brother.

8 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Pimp? 

I maintain a Box account web site as a resource for JFK assassination researchers who are unable to find rare, old, out-of-print books relating to the JFK assassination:

Website to Download Rare and very Valuable JFK Assassination Books:

https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

Here is a PDF link to the extremely hard to find Billie Sol Estes book: Billie Sol Estes: A Texas Legend which was published in 2004 http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/incoming/Billy%20Sol%20Estes%20A%20Texas%20Legend%20by%20Billie%20Sol%20Estes%20(2005).pdf

Penn Jones – Forgive My Grief, Volume II: https://ia601202.us.archive.org/22/items/ForgiveMyGriefPennJonesJr/Forgive_My_Grief_02.pdf

Carl Oglesby’s Yankee and Cowboy (published 1976) War PDF file: The Yankee And Cowboy War : Carl Oglesby : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

8 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Pimp? 

In high school I played piano in a band that played at parties and Val Halen sometimes played at those parties too. Pasadena, Arcadia area. But, alack and alas, my talent caught up with me. 

The PS website is a formidable collection of evidence. I disagree with a few points, but so what? 

That is a forum is for. 

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

But, alack and alas, my talent caught up with me. 

You kept your day job rather than go for a pipe dream right? Smart.

I was in a 'garage band' during college. We concentrated on originals and have recordings of all of our stuff preserved on a website. Fun memories!

45 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

You kept your day job rather than go for a pipe dream right? Smart.

I was in a 'garage band' during college. We concentrated on originals and have recordings of all of our stuff preserved on a website. Fun memories!

Verily. I regret to say the recordings of my band are now legendarily known as "the lost sessions," usually spoken of in hushed, and sometimes reverent tones by old-time industry greats, the kind of guys who do not have tattoos.  

Well, the part about the recordings being "lost sessions" is true. Actually, I don't think we ever recorded our music. 

10 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The PS website is a formidable collection of evidence. I disagree with a few points, but so what? 

That is a forum is for. 

I agree, what I especially like is the chronology Pat uses. And the description of how some people have changed their minds over the years.

Now, no matter what, if you´re looking for information on a subject, good chance you´ll find something that´s not mentioned in other places.  Not visiting because you don´t agree is just odd IMO, as the sources are what they are..., plenty in there to make up your own mind I´d say.

1 hour ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

I agree, what I especially like is the chronology Pat uses. And the description of how some people have changed their minds over the years.

Now, no matter what, if you´re looking for information on a subject, good chance you´ll find something that´s not mentioned in other places.  Not visiting because you don´t agree is just odd IMO, as the sources are what they are..., plenty in there to make up your own mind I´d say.

So, you have no problem visiting the 6th Floor Museum?

1 minute ago, Paul Cummings said:

So, you have no problem visiting the 6th Floor Museum?

Why would I have a problem with that ? Never been there, last time I was in Dallas was in 1977, I hardly knew who JFK was in those days... I only got interested in the JFKA a few years ago.

13 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Why would I have a problem with that ? Never been there, last time I was in Dallas was in 1977, I hardly knew who JFK was in those days... I only got interested in the JFKA a few years ago.

6th Floor is based upon perpetuating the lie of LHO assassinated JFK. Why would I give money to something that I believe to be a false narrative? Thus my comment to Pat Speer about not visiting his site. 

Edited by Paul Cummings

I know what a lot of people say about the 6th floor museum, but I´d like to visit it, before judging.  One can be against their POV, but are they not preserving  items, and in a way keeping the memory alive? At least they get some credit for that part. But I haven´t been there, so I could be totally wrong.

On 8/3/2024 at 1:09 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Oh really? Here's what they said. (Note that the words occipital and cerebellar refer to areas LOW in the back.)

CHARLES JAMES CARRICO, MD:

In his first mention of JFK's skull wound to the Warren Commission on 3/25/64, Carrico said, "There seemed to be a 4 to 5 cm. area of avulsion of the scalp and the skull was fragmented and bleeding cerebral and cerebellar tissue." (6H3) And... "The (skull) wound that I saw was a large gaping wound, located in the right occipitoparietal area. I would estimate to be about 5 to 7 cm. in size, more or less circular, with avulsions of the calvarium and scalp tissue. As I stated before, I believe there was shredded macerated cerebral and cerebellar tissues both in the wounds and on the fragments of the skull attached to the dura." (6H6)

MARION THOMAS JENKINS, MD:

In a contemporaneous note dated 11-22-63, Jenkins described "a great laceration on the right side of the head (temporal and occipital) (sic), causing a great defect in the skull plate so that there was herniation and laceration of great areas of the brain, even to the extent that the cerebellum had protruded from the wound." (WC--Exhibit #392)

FBI AGENT JAMES SIBERT:

In an affidavit prepared for the HSCA Sibert claimed, "The head wound was in the upper back of the head.", and "...a large head wound in the upper back of the head with a section of the scull (sic) bone missing..." (HSCA REC # 002191)

SECRET SERVICE AGENT CLINT HILL:

Described the wounds he saw at Parkland as, "The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed...There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head." (WC--V2:141)

They all described a gaping hole on the back of the head, with both doctors saying it was low enough for cerebellum tissue to be dripping from it.

In contrast, Pat says that what they saw was the back-of-the-head with no wound whatsoever.

Yeah, right Pat. And I have some beach-front property here in Utah that I'd like to sell you.

Revoking posting privileges (even for a short period of time) of someone because you think they are WRONG on the facts is the wrong way to handle an internet debate. They proper way is to put up your countervailing material and let the READER DECIDE who has the better case.

I happen to vote for the existence of a large blowout wound in the lower back of JFK's head and it may also have been an entrance wound in this area as well.