The Education Forum

Trump on releasing the JFK records

On 3/15/2024 at 8:15 PM, James DiEugenio said:

I like the judge and think he is a fair guy.

But can we believe Trump on this?

What did they show him?  Why would they show him compromisng stuff?

To set him up... duh.

Or havent you been watching the "news"

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Ed LeDoux said:

To set him up... duh.

Or havent you been watching the "news"

EL-

Evidently, the intel state was lying to Trump on several matters, including whether US troops were on the ground in Syria. Trump thought he had removed all the boots on the ground, but no....

Whatever you think about Trump, when the Commander in Chief gives an order and it is flouted...then you have governance by Deep State. 

What did the CIA or other agencies tell Trump regarding the JFKA? Likely not the truth.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:57 PM, Matt Allison said:

Well, this will be changing the discussion from here on out... holy sh*t

“Shockingly Deranged.” Glenn Debunks Havana Syndrome Propaganda

29 minutes ago, Keven Hofeling said:

“Shockingly Deranged.” Glenn Debunks Havana Syndrome Propaganda

KH--

I respect those who challenge Deep State narratives, on the JFKA, Jan. 6, Watergate, Iran-gate, the C19 lab-leak and so on. 

I wonder about this one. Whatever people are suffering from seems more serious than cricket noises or strong flu strains. 

The Canadians in Havana reported similar symptoms. 

I am keeping an open mind on this one. 

The Russians can also play very dirty. 

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

People have suspected Glenn Greenwald to be working for Russia for a while now; the above nonsense would seem to encourage those suspicions.

Who are these people, Matt?  "Working for Russia" is an exceedingly flabby term.  What do you mean by it?  

I would have thought those on a conspiracy forum would be interested in the U.S. Republican Party being completely taken over by Russian influence and blackmail. Unless, of course, they'd already been completely conned by Russian propaganda, and now don't know their own a** from a hole in the ground, and have no idea who they can trust or believe.

Congratulations, you have graduated to useful idiot.

180712-paul-manafort-mn-1225.jpg

KVK.jpg

38 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I would have thought those on a conspiracy forum would be interested in the U.S. Republican Party being completely taken over by Russian influence and blackmail. Unless, of course, they'd already been completely conned by Russian propaganda, and now don't know their own a** from a hole in the ground, and have no idea who they can trust or believe.

Congratulations, you have graduated to useful idiot.

180712-paul-manafort-mn-1225.jpg

KVK.jpg

Let's review.  You posted innuendo that  Greenwald was working for the Russians, "some people" suspected.  I asked who these people were and what you meant by the vague term "working for the Russians"

I asked the questions so your claims can be evaluated but you ignored each, likely because you have no answer to them.

Instead you decided to insult me.   I have been completely conned by Russian propaganda, you claim to know, and have no idea whom I can trust or believe.  I would ask how you know either of those things, but it's clear that would be a waste of time.  You have wasted too much of my time already.

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

People have suspected Glenn Greenwald to be working for Russia for a while now; the above nonsense would seem to encourage those suspicions.

It never ceases to astound me how the lessons of McCarthyism -- and the exploitation of those McCarthyist sensationalist allegations by the CIA and FBI -- have been lost upon even some JFK assassination researchers who have an understanding in other contexts of how base tribalistic instincts are manipulated by opportunistic politicians, the American Gestapo and the CIA Operation Mockingbird mainstream media on a societal scale, but when identical scenarios are played out on the ground in real time, all of those lessons seem to go out the window...

Despite our progress, do we really remain so captive to our primal instincts, fearing the 'ultimate other' as if it were a predator lurking in the shadows?

"Have you no sense of decency, Sir?" Joseph Welch to Joe McCarthy

Witnify | June 9, 2022 | https://youtu.be/h7x8RkdG6I0?si=Y3me4YCJgVZsE4Ew

Senator McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) experienced a meteoric rise to fame and power in the U.S. Senate when he charged in February 1950 that “hundreds” of “known communists” were in the Department of State. In the years that followed, McCarthy became the acknowledged leader of the so-called Red Scare, a time when millions of Americans became convinced that communists had infiltrated every aspect of American life. Behind closed-door hearings, McCarthy bullied, lied, and smeared his way to power, destroying many careers and lives in the process. Prior to 1953, the Republican Party tolerated his antics because his attacks were directed against the Democratic administration of Harry S. Truman. 

Edited by Keven Hofeling

15 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Have fun in your alternate reality, guys.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Republican Michael McCaul:

The rants of opportunistic politicians and yellow journalism is the best evidence that you have?

If you really feel so strongly about this, why don't you provide some real unassailable evidence?

Biden ‘Standing By The Assessment’ Of Intelligence Community On Havana Syndrome: White House

Forbes Breaking News | Apr 1, 2024 | https://youtu.be/My8X_WaOfgs?si=ey6EwXqUjszALsoF

During Monday’s White House press briefing, Karine Jean-Pierre was asked about whether President Biden has spoken to officials who have experienced Havana Syndrome and whether he agrees with the intelligence review stating Havana Syndrome is not linked to foreign adversaries.

DEBUNKING 60 Minutes INSANE Havana Syndrome Conspiracy

Breaking Points | April 2, 2024 | https://youtu.be/gE3kf6js7IU?si=g-wUjsCjZoZY67Q2

Krystal and Saagar discuss 60 minutes pushing a bizarre Havana Syndrome Russia conspiracy. 

Havana Syndrome CAUSED BY RUSSIA?! 60 Minutes Blames A Kremlin Energy Weapon

The Hill | April 1, 2024 | https://youtu.be/ZMQK3jHxepU?si=OTBNJ5cx9SCH1lCW

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave discuss a media investigation that has allegedly found evidence that Russia could be linked to "Havana Syndrome." 

Edited by Keven Hofeling

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

LOL

I sense you need to become more familiar with the term "honeypot".

Coyly throwing around the word "honeypot" is not evidence either.

Maybe YOU need to get familiar with the word evidence.

It's ironic that poorly informed conservatives like Kevin Hofeling are confusing reality-based concerns about Putin's 21st century neo-Stalinist police state-- and Russian military psy ops in the U.S. and Europe-- with McCarthyism and Red Scare era HUAC paranoia.

Why?  Because Republicans in the 1950s were in the Cold War vanguard when it came to paranoia about the Kremlin.  Nowadays, Republicans are either directly funded (or compromised) by Russia-- like Donald Trump and Ron Johnson-- or they are turning a blind eye to Putin's domestic and international crimes.

Trump and his MAGA GOP cult have been shockingly silent about Putin's horrific war crimes in Ukraine, and his persecution and murders of journalists and political opposition leaders at home.  

Trump even declared that Putin was "a genius" after he began launching missiles into residential communities in Ukraine!

Do Kevin Hofeling and Glenn Greenwald even know that Putin has been openly contemptuous of Western democracy, while funding and promoting right wing, fascist politicians, including Donald Trump, in the U.S. and  Europe?

Edited by W. Niederhut