The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: the assassins' team behind the fence...

27 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Maybe, bit of a stretch tho

70014A29-7392-4F0D-9320-2699E7EE031B.jpeg.f02ac5463c4068e638d20fea8f547c04.jpeg

..realize I misread your post: you were talking about man n°3.

The goggles are much apparent on Man n°2, but I suspect Man n°3 in the background is also wearing eyewear, because of light distribution discrepancy on his face. I would assume these are normal glasses, as opposed to man n°2's gear.

Thing is, I decided not to mention it (1- because I have not verified it yet, and 2- I am already busy with the rest of the image content...).

If you have noticed that on Man n°3, you probably have some pretty good visual skills....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

I have never seen anything, or anyone, in these kinds of photographic blow-up Rorschach tests. Interesting though they may be.

..I hear you: I think the detoured images posted in the "Pt. 2" thread  shall be more evident for you...

7 hours ago, Ben Green said:

Apologies if I'm looking at the wrong thing, but I've looked closely at these images and the bits that are purportedly people and if they are indeed people they must have had huge heads. Enormous heads. Like Frank Sidebottom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No apologies needed: photo analysis is not as easy as it sounds. May I suggest you check the results on Moorman posted in the "Pt. 2" thread, and comment ?

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Some of us aren't as good as you at seeing hidden things. Do you have a way of highlighting or pointing to the "goggles"?

... I have posted in the "Pt. 2" thread results from Moorman which should be easier on the eye...

Edited by Christian Toussay

19 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Some of us aren't as good as you at seeing hidden things. Do you have a way of highlighting or pointing to the "goggles"?

... I suggest you check the results from Moorman I just posted in thread "Pt. 2". There is a detoured (background excised) and even a water-colored results, which as a rule I never do, preferring to present raw results and let the viewer make his/her own assessment...

22 hours ago, Ben Green said:

Apologies if I'm looking at the wrong thing, but I've looked closely at these images and the bits that are purportedly people and if they are indeed people they must have had huge heads. Enormous heads. Like Frank Sidebottom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

😊Not sure Frank was known Stateside Ben.

Frank.webp.6d6009ddaefe1b39301bc819c1119fd4.webp

5 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Frank Sidebottom? Sounds like a real hoot! The Brits own a patent on great humor.

Sadly our Frank is no longer with us.  Passing some 15 years back due to cancer.  A native of Manchester U.K., real name Chris Sievey, only really popular in the NW of England.  I found his shows, yes, a real hoot.  With his glove puppet called 'little Frank' complete with same head.  Such an eccentric local legend in Timperley Gtr., Manchester, when he died penny-less, his funeral was paid by fans and then they commissioned a statue erected in Timperley in his memory.

However, we digress.  Back to the not so funny big heads.