The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: the assassins' team behind the fence...

In the following iterations, I have removed part of the background to make Man n°3 more visible:

OOps. I have apparently exceeded the limit for posting images. I will come back here tomorrow to finish this...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles, l cannot see the men, let alone goggles or blue police uniforms.

3 minutes ago, Ken Davies said:

Charles, l cannot see the men, let alone goggles or blue police uniforms.

I'm with you but I will keep an eye on future GIFs and decide if he really has anything.

I can’t see much either, but Dallas police uniforms would make sense, certainly a favorite disguise for mafiosi. And there’s the police themselves, and officer Tippit,, whose death might be seen differently if he was a shooter. There were shots coming from at least one other direction, possibly more.

Your point about shooters with foreign accents is well taken - plenty of home boy haters who could shoot. 

I have never seen anything, or anyone, in these kinds of photographic blow-up Rorschach tests. Interesting though they may be.

However testimonies from Bowers of 'a commotion behind the fence' or Holland etc/Hill seeing smoke from the trees, the Willis photo showing smoke, Arnold hitting the ground after a gunshot whizzed past his ear, Yarborough smelling gunpowder, Summers stopped on the knoll by man with overcoat and gun, DPD Smith confronted by fake S.S. man & also smelled gunpowder, Hargis who met Roscoe White behind the knoll, Hoffman's sightings from the freeway, Newman's "the shot came from the garden behind." Plus the impressions of men in the S.S. follow-up car & other witnesses.....certainly no smoke without fire.

Apologies if I'm looking at the wrong thing, but I've looked closely at these images and the bits that are purportedly people and if they are indeed people they must have had huge heads. Enormous heads. Like Frank Sidebottom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

On 4/2/2024 at 2:16 PM, Christian Toussay said:

- The solid darkness covering the knoll area, starting right behind the wall and extending up into the sky above the fence is an optical impossibility. Even in the densest of tropical forest/jungle, you would not have such a total absence of light.  Remember, the image was captured at 12.30, on a sunny day in Texas. There is simply not enough obstacle to sunlight on the knoll to create such a deep, solid darkness

Uncropped Nix Film Frame  27.jpg

Christian,

Were you able to use a control image? i.e.: also perform your process on a photo taken on a sunny day around 12:30pm in late November from the same approximate angle and distance. I believe that would go a long way in verifying that the Nix image may be altered in the top right, if the control image shows no "total absence of light" there.

1 hour ago, Dave Chrisman said:

Christian,

Were you able to use a control image? i.e.: also perform your process on a photo taken on a sunny day around 12:30pm in late November from the same approximate angle and distance. I believe that would go a long way in verifying that the Nix image may be altered in the top right, if the control image shows no "total absence of light" there.

This makes a lot of sense. Maybe contract with somebody local to Dallas to take the control photo.

1 hour ago, Ben Green said:

Apologies if I'm looking at the wrong thing, but I've looked closely at these images and the bits that are purportedly people and if they are indeed people they must have had huge heads. Enormous heads. Like Frank Sidebottom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

thats bobbins….

On 4/2/2024 at 7:23 PM, Christian Toussay said:

This is an extreme enlargement (about x17) of the assassins' team in Nix Frame 27:

Nix Film Frame 27 208  Fence Team Crop Xtrm Txt.jpg

Are these the style of goggles you refer to? If so I can almost possibly see something maybe resembling these on “man” 3, who also has a huge afro?

Edited by Sean Coleman

1 hour ago, Charles Blackmon said:

This makes a lot of sense. Maybe contract with somebody local to Dallas to take the control photo.

Or try to locate a photo closer in time to 11/22/1963 so the foliage and background is correct as compared to the Nix image. I have no idea what the current appearance of Dealy Plaza is like today (especially in the GK area). Perhaps it is still close to what it was back then.

2 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Are these the style of goggles you refer to? If so I can almost possibly see something maybe resembling these on “man” 3, who also has a huge afro?

2DD76168-8347-423F-8122-46FA33F3E1E1.jpeg.519b538abcf8eda70ef7579135cc4d8d.jpeg

DCDEDFE1-6A49-4970-B73E-BEB72D157163.jpeg.cc57facb673fc34ff021aaee33a3dbdf.jpeg

...Yes, that is what they look like, but that is light reflecting off the lenses they make them look so big.

And the man is not wearing an Afro: that is the police hat that gives this appearance...

On 4/5/2024 at 4:05 PM, Christian Toussay said:

...Yes, that is what they look like, but that is light reflecting off the lenses they make them look so big.

And the man is not wearing an Afro: that is the police hat that gives this appearance...

Maybe, bit of a stretch tho

Edited by Sean Coleman

..Hi to all..

I am sorry I was not aware of a size limit per thread to post images. I will continue presenting the fence team images from Moorman in another thread titled "Decoding Dallas: Fence Team Pt2"...

I understand that people may have difficulty visualizing some of the images: the point is I actually  refuse to manually "enhance"  the results, like many alleged researchers love to do. This may require a bit of efforts or good visual skills from the viewer. I believe this is a more honest approach than trying to "sell" your own interpretation.

But I will make an exception here (on the next thread) and show you enhanced (actually, detoured in one case and watercoloured in the other) results showing Man n°1 & n°2  in Moorman. I believe posters here that can't see anything will then be satisfied.

I think people have a right to be skeptical about any research dealing with photographic research, and I know the Rorschach argument by heart. That is why I essentially work with movies (where corroboration, or the case may be, refutation, can be easily done by analyzing adjacent frames) or on data which can be crosschecked with other data (like pictures taken at slightly different times, from different angles, but showing the same area: that is the case for the Grassy Knoll...). So when a coherent pattern can be found, either in successive frames of a movie, or in different pictures taken from different angles, you are starting to have a point worthy of investigation.

As an aside, I remember that mud tracks were found on a car bumper behind the fence. Maybe someone could verify if Man n°3 position correlates with this discovery ?

So, really sorry about this change of thread, but I'll start the next one in a few hours...