The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: the assassins' team behind the fence...

Hi to all...

I am sorry I couldn't get back earlier: I have some health issues.

I will go back to my original post, to see if I have received any responses on my queries, but I think I should start the presentation right away. And since we have the privilege of having Mrs Gayle Nix  on this forum, I thought I should begin with some results obtained from the Nix film. The source material is a YouTube video of the Nix film,of which I screen-captured about 30 frames.

Those results show the presence of an assassins' team behind the fence near the corner. They also establish that the "original" image has been heavily altered to hide this fact.

Note: The images posted here below are large, full-screen sized: they will presumably appear here in a redux format. I shall advise serious researchers to download them and analyze them in their original format.

I am first posting below the original frame I worked with, as a reference for analysis. This is about 4/5 seconds after the head shot. Let me now point out a few important details in this frame:

- The solid darkness covering the knoll area, starting right behind the wall and extending up into the sky above the fence is an optical impossibility. Even in the densest of tropical forest/jungle, you would not have such a total absence of light.  Remember, the image was captured at 12.30, on a sunny day in Texas. There is simply not enough obstacle to sunlight on the knoll to create such a deep, solid darkness

- Note the presence of a lone "sunlight spot" on the fence near the corner. This is the area we will focus on later

- Also note missing top left corner of wall

- And of course, the quite peculiar perspective of the retaining wall

Uncropped Nix Film Frame  27.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now posting Iteration n°208 of Nix Frame 27. The original frame has been processed and now reveals the following information:

- the bluish hue that covers the already suspicious darkened area on the knoll is evidence that this area has been altered. That is the only part of the image where this happens. The whole picture being processed, there is no reason why this specific area should react in such a unique way. Note how the bluish hue appears artificial as compared to the rest of the image

- just above the "sunlight spot" on the fence, there now appears to be a pattern of  some sort, roughly triangular or pyramidal

Nix Film Frame 27 208 VRY VRY BST Fence Team AI Enlargement.jpg

Posting now an enlargement of the picket fence corner area from Nix Frame 27:

- Three men can be seen about 8/10 feet from the corner: two men are close to the fence, while the third one is standing behind them on an elevation, presumably a car trunk or bumper. They are wearing dark uniforms

- Results obtained from the Moorman picture establishes that Man n°2 is the shooter, still wearing the large goggles he had on, and in the same location as compared to Man n°1

- The "sunlight spot" on the fence is revealed to be an element of the forgery process that has kept this image hidden from the public for more than 60 years...

Nix Film Frame 27 208  Fence Team Crop Txt.jpg

This is an extreme enlargement (about x17) of the assassins' team in Nix Frame 27:

Nix Film Frame 27 208  Fence Team Crop Xtrm Txt.jpg

I will conclude by saying this: this image does not correlate with the hypothesis of the assassination being hatched by some lobbies opposed to the President's policies, and cunning enough to get away with it. This image shows clearly that those three men don't have the slightest worry about being filmed, photographed, questioned or arrested. Man n°3, actually, is standing on an elevation, indicating that he is on the contrary there to be seen...

This would indicate to me that the assassination was sanctioned at the highest level of the US power elite, and that the Federal Agencies and the media all complied to hide the truth, from day one. Evidently not a discovery, but a confirmation...

The beauty of working with films is that you can cross check any potential discovery by looking for corroboration. So I will post now two results obtained on different frames of the Nix film, corroborating the presence of these men behind the fence during the shooting:

Nix Frame 25 Picket Fence Corner Crop  Text 2.jpg

Nix Frame 29 Crop Txt.jpg

11 minutes ago, Christian Toussay said:

I will conclude by saying this: this image does not correlate with the hypothesis of the assassination being hatched by some lobbies opposed to the President's policies, and cunning enough to get away with it. This image shows clearly that those three men don't have the slightest worry about being filmed, photographed, questioned or arrested. Man n°3, actually, is standing on an elevation, indicating that he is on the contrary there to be seen...

This would indicate to me that the assassination was sanctioned at the highest level of the US power elite, and that the Federal Agencies and the media all complied to hide the truth, from day one. Evidently not a discovery, but a confirmation...

The beauty of working with films is that you can cross check any potential discovery by looking for corroboration. So I will post now two results obtained on different frames of the Nix film, corroborating the presence of these men behind the fence during the shooting:

Nix Frame 25 Picket Fence Corner Crop  Text 2.jpg

Nix Frame 29 Crop Txt.jpg

Your analysis helps explain to skeptics why the killers would organize a crossfire with multiple shooters, yet go to the public with the story that Oswald did it alone from the sixth floor.  The murder was a rousing success for them and emboldened them to continue on, solidifying their position with more murders by "lone nuts".

The best results I have showing the assassins' team behind the fence remains those obtained on the Moorman picture: I will post them tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

I am now posting Iteration n°208 of Nix Frame 27. The original frame has been processed and now reveals the following information:

- the bluish hue that covers the already suspicious darkened area on the knoll is evidence that this area has been altered. That is the only part of the image where this happens. The whole picture being processed, there is no reason why this specific area should react in such a unique way. Note how the bluish hue appears artificial as compared to the rest of the image

- just above the "sunlight spot" on the fence, there now appears to be a pattern of  some sort, roughly triangular or pyramidal

Nix Film Frame 27 208 VRY VRY BST Fence Team AI Enlargement.jpg

I think I see Gordon Arnold & the Secret Service imposter also.

Edited by Michael Crane

Three questions:

1. What is your background/expertise?

2. What software did you use?

3. Have you had any other experts double check your work?

Stu

9 hours ago, Stu Wexler said:

Three questions:

1. What is your background/expertise?

2. What software did you use?

3. Have you had any other experts double check your work?

Stu

Hi...

1) My background is essentially Management, including International, PR/Marketing, Market Research and Political Strategy.

It was during my stint as Director of Research for a marketing firm that I stumbled upon the problem of "weak signals", i.e. relevant data present in the data set your are studying, but that you miss anyhow. This has been a problem for years in the field. So I was toying, just for fun,  with the idea of a theorical  approach to solve this. How could it be possible to reveal details which are invisible, but could be present and meaningful?

So I came to design a process that could, theorically, do that. It took me some time to realize that pictures and film frames are also de facto finite data sets, and that this rheorical process should apply, if it did indeed work, to them. I decided to try the methodogy on pictures of the JFKA, a subjet of interest to me.

I have strictly no previous expertise in the field of photo processing and the like. I am, on the contrary, a member of the book-and-paper generation and only got a PC in 1998, when I understood that digital tools now could allow me to test my methodology.

2) Confirming what I just said, I use an old, freebee software (ArcSoft Studio) simply because that is the one I started with, and I am comfortable with it. It is a very basic software, but it does what I need it to do. The methodology I designed doesn't require sophisticated material or expert knowledge: it is simply about generating a semi random feedback loop from the source material

3) Circa 2007, when I had started obtaining very intriguing results, I got in touch with Jack White. I disagree with many of Jack White's conclusions but I respected his knowledge and dedication to the case. I wanted to know if he had ever heard anything like I was doing (i.e. not trying to enhance the visible data, but on the contrary "crushing and squeezing" the data to see what comes out). He had not, but he encouraged me to continue. His words: "But keep going. You might be onto something that is beyond me "

More recently, I had been briefly in touch with Jim Marrs before his passing, who told me he has seen some of my work and agreed to review my research that I had put in a book format. I only discovered his passing when trying to get in touch with him a few weeks later.

The process I designed can be utilized by anybody, since it is a very simple iterative methodology (actually half a page of operating instructions), meaning anybody can reproduce the results I am presenting, possibly better if they use more powerful tools.

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 9:38 AM, Paul Brancato said:

Do you have a theory about who the three men were?

...No, I don't.

But I believe there is a lot of information to be gained by analyzing this image.

What I can see is that they are all wearing Dallas Police Department uniforms.

I think this is quite interesting, because none of the self alleged grassy Knoll shooters (including the notorious James Files...), or even those who have claimed knowledge of the assassination, with the exception of the son of Roscoe White, have given such a specific detail. 

Moreover, the use of such a disguise (if it is, indeed, a disguise...) would in my opinion preclude the use of any assassin which could look or sound "foreign" in case of a confrontation with bona fide law enforcement personnel. This is Dallas, Texas, 1963...

And if this was not an ambush by people posing as DPD officers, but a totally secure, sanctioned removal of a "National Security Threat", you then would not need any exotic bunch of killers, French, Corsicans, or whatever. Only misguided patriots....

Edited by Christian Toussay

...Hi  again...

Just a precision though: Stu asked me what expertise I had in photo processing, and I answered "absolutely none", which is true. I should have added that the process doesn't require any: it is essentially a data processing approach applied to the subgroup of data that is called pixels. It is not about enhancing what is already visible in a given image, but rather to extract as much objective data as possible. Then, of course, you look at the results and analyze them.

Ok, so I will post now results obtained from the Moorman picture, confirming the presence of the assassins' team seen in the Nix film. Those results were obtained on a version of Moorman called the Morrin Relman version, which appears to be a less retouched version of the original.

I unfortunately lost this picture, but some members here may have it. In any case, I think everybody have a good enough mental representation of Moorman for us to proceed.

I will post first two results showing clearly the assassins' team. Man n°3  is less visible because of the forgery: Note the goggles of the shooter (n°2), already visible in Nix 27:

Moorman Fence Team 2 Txt.jpg

PFT Cont From 305  Full  Team.jpg

Look out for man n°3 in this iteration:

PFT Cont From 305  86  Full  Team Txt.jpg