The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: the DalTex Team...

Ok, so I thought we could move on to the next long suspected shooting location: the DalTex Building. Unfortunately, we only have one single source image in this case, but we will nonetheless try to make our case, using different iterations from the data bank of this specific file that the "optical artefact" argument is void.

Let me add here something which may not be common knowledge: in the 9os, I read the Hugh McDonald book, "Appointment in Dallas". The book is very disappointing, given McDonald reputation as a law enforcement expert (he wrote several manuals). In his version of the JFKA, he pursued along the world an elusive assassin, code name Saul, a professional hit man who killed Kennedy from the Grassy Knoll, and actually agrees to be interviewed...

But on the first page of this fancy book, McDonald claims he was given a tour of Dallas by an ex DPD officer, now a Bank Vice-President, who showed him the 2nd floor window of the DalTex Building and told him "That's where the guy who killed Kennedy shot from...".

It may be me, but going from cop to bank vice-president in a few years seems quite, let's say unusual.

The only member of the Dallas Police who became a bank vice-president is Paul Bentley. As it happens, Bentley is the man who examined Oswald wallet after his arrest while he was driven to police station, and is the original source for the alleged content of Oswald's wallet, including what type of ID he was carrying on him.

I post below the original Altgens picture, for reference (since I believe everybody knows the original, I thought a redux version would suffice): the area of interest is in the red square. Note presence of a fire staircase, hiding the right side of the window:

AP1GczOv2rkdfIL_mhPbVwRFFDUiS_4fa40Sq-Ik

When processed and enlarged, the picture shows the image of two men in the window: one on the left, apparently the accomplice, and one on the right, apparently the shooter. The composite below summarizes the results obtained on Altgens. Please note the stripped gray area on the right, hiding part of the shoulder, are elements of the fire staircase in front of the window:

AP1GczMwuMz7alRAlKdLjNQMN3AGq1x_p22aNNb9

I am posting below different iterations of the Accomplice, for analysis:

AP1GczN1NUi86C9Wfmp2vNYjuR4-WL8Y4NNIz6NL

AP1GczPFoVPNFFmYo5NDBHQqyYRmDE0yErvs08F2

AP1GczPi0u7ceibM8gFB03Lqdo60qbEYxXQIUmwU

Below is a comparative with a water colored version:

AP1GczMeGg1IlBfM61W-QbA4S-u4iJq3A1fAozc2

I post now a water colored iteration of the shooter:

AP1GczOzL9YD9x9nM8u6jHSoepYe4a8A468oTTXJ

And finally a composite with both men water colored:

AP1GczM7HuVJXbFsyIe_Sx9h4USKhCuhPSHaonQx

So this completes the analysis of the modus operandi of the shooting, based on photographic and films analysis:

- the attack on JFK in Dealey Plaza was conducted by men wearing Dallas Police Department uniforms

- this implies direct complicity from Dallas authorities, whether these are impersonators or bona fide members of the force: the fence team, for instance, was under the constant gaze of a DPD officer positioned on the overpass; DPD officers were located just under the sniper in the DalTex, guarding the intersection of Houston to Elm. Which professional assassin would choose such a precarious spot to carry his deed, if not assured of complicity?

- Oswald did not shoot at Kennedy, and is thus innocent. The documents presented here actually constitute a case for the innocence of Oswald

- the results also establish the full responsability of federal agencies in hiding the truth from the public, by deliberately forging the photographic and film record

All this would tend to indicate, in my opinion, that the JFKA was not some James Bondesque stunt by some disgruntled party, but on the contrary a highly-sanctioned Military/Intelligence operation to remove the President.

Ok, so I will rest a bit and come back here with a new thread "Decoding Dallas: JFK's Headwounds...", in a day or two.

And yes, we will use among others the Zapruder film for that, showing that it has been altered...

Edited by Christian Toussay

Interestingly, the documentary “Four Days in November” which reflects the Warren Commission interpretation of events shows the view of Dealey Plaza supposedly from the “sniper’s nest” in the TSBD as the narrator intones, “But the assassin’s view is excellent”.

However, the accompanying footage is clearly from the Dal-Tex building!

5 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

Ok, so I thought we could move on to the next long suspected shooting location: the DalTex Building. Unfortunately, we only have one single source image in this case, but we will nonetheless try to make our case, using different iterations from the data bank of this specific file that the "optical artefact" argument is void.

Let me add here something which may not be common knowledge: in the 9os, I read the Hugh McDonald book, "Appointment in Dallas". The book is very disappointing, given McDonald reputation as a law enforcement expert (he wrote several manuals). In his version of the JFKA, he pursued along the world an elusive assassin, code name Saul, a professional hit man who killed Kennedy from the Grassy Knoll, and actually agrees to be interviewed...

But on the first page of this fancy book, McDonald claims he was given a tour of Dallas by an ex DPD officer, now a Bank Vice-President, who showed him the 2nd floor window of the DalTex Building and told him "That's where the guy who killed Kennedy shot from...".

It may be me, but going from cop to bank vice-president in a few years seems quite, let's say unusual.

The only member of the Dallas Police who became a bank vice-president is Paul Bentley. As it happens, Bentley is the man who examined Oswald wallet after his arrest while he was driven to police station, and is the original source for the alleged content of Oswald's wallet, including what type of ID he was carrying on him.

I post below the original Altgens picture, for reference (since I believe everybody knows the original, I thought a redux version would suffice): the area of interest is in the red square. Note presence of a fire staircase, hiding the right side of the window:

AP1GczOv2rkdfIL_mhPbVwRFFDUiS_4fa40Sq-Ik

When processed and enlarged, the picture shows the image of two men in the window: one on the left, apparently the accomplice, and one on the right, apparently the shooter. The composite below summarizes the results obtained on Altgens. Please note the stripped gray area on the right, hiding part of the shoulder, are elements of the fire staircase in front of the window:

AP1GczMwuMz7alRAlKdLjNQMN3AGq1x_p22aNNb9

I am posting below different iterations of the Accomplice, for analysis:

AP1GczN1NUi86C9Wfmp2vNYjuR4-WL8Y4NNIz6NL

AP1GczPFoVPNFFmYo5NDBHQqyYRmDE0yErvs08F2

AP1GczPi0u7ceibM8gFB03Lqdo60qbEYxXQIUmwU

Below is a comparative with a water colored version:

AP1GczMeGg1IlBfM61W-QbA4S-u4iJq3A1fAozc2

I post now a water colored iteration of the shooter:

AP1GczOzL9YD9x9nM8u6jHSoepYe4a8A468oTTXJ

And finally a composite with both men water colored:

AP1GczM7HuVJXbFsyIe_Sx9h4USKhCuhPSHaonQx

So this completes the analysis of the modus operandi of the shooting, based on photographic and films analysis:

- the attack on JFK in Dealey Plaza was conducted by men wearing Dallas Police Department uniforms

- this implies direct complicity from Dallas authorities, whether these are impersonators or bona fide members of the force: the fence team, for instance, was under the constant gaze of a DPD officer positioned on the overpass; DPD officers were located just under the sniper in the DalTex, guarding the intersection of Houston to Elm. Which professional assassin would choose such a precarious spot to carry his deed, if not assured of complicity?

- Oswald did not shoot at Kennedy, and is thus innocent. The documents presented here actually constitute a case for the innocence of Oswald

- the results also establish the full responsability of federal agencies in hiding the truth from the public, by deliberately forging the photographic and film record

All this would tend to indicate, in my opinion, that the JFKA was not some James Bondesque stunt by some disgruntled party, but on the contrary a highly-sanctioned Military/Intelligence operation to remove the President.

Ok, so I will rest a bit and come back here with a new thread "Decoding Dallas: JFK's Headwounds...", in a day or two.

And yes, we will use among others the Zapruder film for that, showing that it has been altered...

Probably not many make the transition to bank veep from DPD...as most are seeking the city pension. 

But bank veeps, especially back in the 1960s, may not be as exalted as you might think. 

The bank veeps could be loan officers. In any words, their job is to check papers, make sure the borrower is who he says he is, and the loan is secured properly (usually property loans, at 80% LTV) and so on. 

In the 1960s, there was more informality and less credentialism in the world. A well-liked guy might get a bank job, if he was reasonably smart and reliable. OTJ training for a few months, and an experienced secretary....

Also, the DPD had civil service exams for employment and promotion in the 1960s. There is a sentiment in some circles that DPD officers were not smart guys. I think they likely were smart guys, having passed civil service examinations. 

53 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Yes, I'd love to see the photos you describe but none of them are showing up on here!

Same here. Maybe the picture posting maximum was reached?

On 4/13/2024 at 6:29 PM, Robert Burrows said:

I'm interested in what you're discussing, but none of your photographs are visible. 

...I have just tried them and they work: try  "right click - open in new tab"  and let me know....

On 4/14/2024 at 1:26 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

Same here. Maybe the picture posting maximum was reached?

Hi...

No, the images are now posted on Google and I paste in the links as required.

I just tried and they work fine: try "right click - open in new tab"  and let me know...

... To those following this and who cannot access the pictures: try "right click - open in new tab".

I have just verified and there should be no problem.  Just let me know...

On 4/21/2024 at 1:25 PM, Christian Toussay said:

... To those following this and who cannot access the pictures: try "right click - open in new tab".

Nope, doesn't work.

I'll bet that if you clear your browser's cache, it won't work for you either. (Because the photos might be loading from your cache. I've seen that happen before, many times, back when I used to write HTML.)

...Thks for the feed back.  I am trying to fix this by trying different hosting sites. I am really not of the Digital Generation, and it shows....

On 4/13/2024 at 11:29 PM, Robert Burrows said:

I'm interested in what you're discussing, but none of your photographs are visible. 

Bump.

...Really sorry about that. I am trying to fix this. Let me know if the links in the new thread "How They Fooled Us" work fine.

I have modified the sharing settings in Google Pix