The Education Forum

Pompeo was Tucker Carlson's source

On Joe Rogan Number 2138, at about the 2hr:45 minute mark, Rogan brings up the JFK case.

Very shortly after that, Carlson brings up the fact that the day after he did his "CIA role in the JFK case" show for Fox, Pompeo's lawyer called him up and threatened him with a lawsuit.

Carlson replied with, you mean me saying something like that is more important than finding out who killed Kennedy?

And if you listen closely, its Angleton who evidently Pompeo said was complicit.

This is really interesting because when Trump was supposed to declassify all the documents, it was Pompeo who went in at the last moment and pleaded with him not to.

So what Trump told Judge Napolitano corresponds with this.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to the relevant part of the show.

I am not sure if Jeff Morley is aware of this. 

But I sure hope someone tells him about it.

This is something he can run with, since he gets more face time on the MSM than anyone on our side.

I always *assumed* that Tucker Carleson's "source" on the JFK assassination was Donald Trump. But that was a guess.

13 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am not sure if Jeff Morley is aware of this. 

But I sure hope someone tells him about it.

This is something he can run with, since he gets more face time on the MSM than anyone on our side.

I wouldn't run too, far with this if I was Jeff.  First of all, Carlson saying Pompeo's lawyer contacted him to say revealing classified info was a crime was not really much of a revelation. Pompeo himself issued a public statement saying  that.  He was just sending his lawyer to make sure Carlson got that message, and trying to intimidate him from pursuing the JFKA further.

In making your claim, you're ignoring the rest of what Carlson said about Pompeo.  He is really sinister, an outlaw, a bad guy who is a criminal in Carlson's opinion. He convinced Trump not to release information the public has a right to now after 61years.  Most of all he plotted to kill Assange. Yet everywhere Pompeo goes now he is treated royally, which outrages Carlson.

Yet we're supposed to believe Pompeo is the guy who spilled the beans to Carlson that the CIA was involved in the JFKA?  Which Carlson immediately went with on his show, creating considerable interest in the murder. Don't you think the guy who told that to Carlson should have suspected Carlson would do that with the information?  Doesn't compute that it was Pompeo does it?  Whether or not you believe Carlson that Pompeo was the central figure getting Trump to withhold JFK records.

The interview was not the first time Carlson had called Pompeo a criminal.  It's interesting to contrast Carlson's view of Trump, who he likes despite his flaws Carlson recognizes, with Pompeo who he has no compunctions saying publicly he despises.

Didn't Tucker Carlson also say, in December of 2022, that he wanted to interview Pompeo on Fox, but Pompeo declined the invitation?

As for Carlson, he deserves a lot of credit for speaking up about this.

I hope he doesn't die in a mysterious plane crash, like Hale Boggs and Paul Wellstone.

Roger:

Do you know a lot of nice sweetie pies who work for the CIA?

So I don't know where you are going with that.

But the significance of this is that it corroborates what Trump told Napolitano.  Because Pompeo is the guy who, on the day the documents were supposed to be let go, pleaded with Trump not to do it.

So he threatens Carlson with a lawsuit, and previously he got Trump to, IMO, break the law.

I like what Carslon said to him, so  you shutting me up is more important than who killed JFK?

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

On Joe Rogan Number 2138, at about the 2:45 mark, Rogan brings up the JFK case.

Very shortly after that, Carlson brings up the fact that the day after he did his CIA role in the JFK case show for Fox, Pompeo's lawyer called him up and threatened him with a lawsuit.

Carlson replied with, you mean me saying something like that is more important than finding out who killed Kennedy?

And if you listen closely, its Angleton who evidently Pompeo said was complicit.

This is really interesting because when Trump was supposed to declassify all the documents, it was Pompeo who went in at the last moment and pleaded with him not to.

So what Trump told Judge Napolitano corresponds with this.

This is the second time Tucker Carlson has mentioned James Angleton in an interview as someone at the CIA suspected of participating in the assassination of JFK.

Tucker named Angleton on X some months back. 

Host: Re JFK assassination, you said you've spoke to a CIA official (the official Tucker claims had read the withheld assassination files and concluded the remaining files implicate members of the CIA)

Tucker Carlson: I spoke to a someone who had, and this is confirmed, this is not a guess, someone who had read the files that are currently withheld, at the urging of the two different CIA directors ''don't release these files'' 60 years after. I said what's in the files? They implicate operations directorate under James Angleton

I brought this up a few months back: Rob Reiner's podcast re the assassination, fifth episode - titled  “Wilderness of Mirrors,” dealt with James Angleton allegedly sheep dipping Oswald. when you google Rob Reiner + James Angleton you get some tv show Rob co-wrote about Skull & Bones. ‘The Tap’ Drama From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski About Yale’s Skull & Bones Society Gets USA Pilot Order' https://deadline.com/2016/08/the-tap-drama-rob-reiner-andrew-lenchewski-yale-skull-bones-usa-pilot-order-1201800199/

Oddly, every article online mentions just two famous Skull & Bones alleged members in the PR for the show 'The Tap'. GW Bush and James Angleton. When there are numerous famous members of the club. Why mention James Angleton, who to many, would be an obscure mention?

Like Tucker, I wondered if Rob Reiner has been spoken to about what is in the files by someone with access.

Thanks for that Robert.  Nice one.

And William should get EF brownie points for predicting way back that Pompeo was Carlson's source.

Jim,

I don't understand... how do you get the impression that Pompeo is Tucker's source?

The impression I get is that we still don't know who the sources is, but that Pompeo (former CIA Director) is afraid Tucker's source will reveal something that the CIA doesn't want us to know. So Pompeo has a lawyer call Tucker to try and intimidate him into not talking.

To me, the tell is that it was Pompeo's lawyer who called Carlson.

And Pompeo was not in the CIA at the time Carlson's show aired.

22 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Jim,

I don't understand... how do you get the impression that Pompeo is Tucker's source?

The impression I get is that we still don't know who the sources is, but that Pompeo (former CIA Director) is afraid Tucker's source will reveal something that the CIA doesn't want us to know. So Pompeo has a lawyer call Tucker to try and intimidate him into not talking.

I still have my money on it was DONALD TRUMP would told that to Tucker Carlson and furthermore Trump only said that because he hates the CIA in the years 2015 to 2024 and sees "the intelligence agencies" as his enemy. I can see Pompeo trying to intimidate Carlson to shut him up from spilling the beans that it was Trump who was his source.

I just can't see Pompeo leveling with someone semi-honestly behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Roger:

Do you know a lot of nice sweetie pies who work for the CIA?

So I don't know where you are going with that.

RO: I don't know anyone who works there except Ray McGovern who used to. You don't know where I'm going with what.Jim?

But the significance of this is that it corroborates what Trump told Napolitano.  Because Pompeo is the guy who, on the day the documents were supposed to be let go, pleaded with Trump not to do it.

RO: Pompeo pleading with Trump to not release records not only does not corroborate that he was the source saying the CIA was involved, it contradicts it. If he was the source and knowing Tucker would report it, the resulting uproar created would clearly undercut  his case to keep the records secret. Isn't that obvious?

So he threatens Carlson with a lawsuit, and previously he got Trump to, IMO, break the law.

I like what Carslon said to him, so  you shutting me up is more important than who killed JFK?

RO:  I'm not trying to shut you up Jim, I'm simply disagreeing with you. That's Ok with you isn't it?