The Education Forum

Are the JFKA and the RFK1A Linked?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As Noguchi said, all along, the fatal bullet was fired at point-blank range behind RFK's ear.

I actually believe that Sirhan Sirhan got very close to Robert Kennedy and fired that bullet.

In 2018, on the 50th anniversary of the RFK assassination, Chris Matthews of Hardball on MSNBC had a witness to the RFK assassination on TV and he asked him did you seen Sirhan Sirhan get very close to RFK and the answer was he got very, very close. To me this was the key question in the entire show: did Sirhan get very, very close to RFK and not just "three feet away" like many RFK researchers think.

I wish someone could find a TRANSCRIPT of Chris Matthews' show on the RFK assassination. It would have been around June 5, 2018 on MSNBC. It was on or about the 50th anniversary of the RFK assasssination.

I have been unable to find this TRANSCRIPT or even a video of this show.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Robert,

Have you read Lisa Pease's classic-- A Lie Too Big To Fail?

IMO, no one can really understand what happened to RFK at the Ambassador Hotel without studying Pease's book.

We all know the mainstream media mythology, but the true story is far more complicated.

Sirhan didn't kill RFK.  As Noguchi said, all along, the fatal bullet was fired at point-blank range behind RFK's ear.

That book while very well written has a fatal flaw and it's that Sirhan was shooting blanks. There is just no way that he could have given the amount of people who were shot/bullet holes in the pantry door way and ceiling. The other part that has not been explored is that Sirhan's Lawyers and alot of the people in the plot connect to Mickey Cohen. 

8 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

That book while very well written has a fatal flaw and it's that Sirhan was shooting blanks. There is just no way that he could have given the amount of people who were shot/bullet holes in the pantry door way and ceiling. The other part that has not been explored is that Sirhan's Lawyers and alot of the people in the plot connect to Mickey Cohen. 

There were, certainly, a lot of bullets fired in the kitchen.

But Robert doesn't seem to realize that Sirhan was standing a few feet in front of RFK during his murder.

Sirhan was never in a position to fire the fatal shot at point-blank range behind RFK's ear.

Addendum:  Would the guys who orchestrated the RFK assassination op have wanted Sirhan to fire actual bullets at their own hit men, Mathew?  I doubt it.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think Bryan is the most likely suspect for hypnotizing Sirhan for multiple reasons including self-incrimination.  It's pretty well established really.  To put it bluntly, he told his regular ho's he hypnotized Sirhan among other evidence.

I think the most authoritative subject on this subject is Dr. Daniel Brown of Harvard Psychology for I think it was 38 years.  "There was nothing psychiatrically wrong with this guy", confirmed by three others.  At 12:30, K6, K12.  Well worth the full listen if you're looking for the truth.

Ron, are you sure you're not just mesmerized after looking at that dude's steely blue eyes for an hour.?

Rasputin's got nothing on this guy!

I wonder if he's ever not in "hyptnotizer mode?"

and maybe he has a hidden neck brace, because the guy just doesn't move his head!

As Matt pointed out, Sirhan is lucid and very articulate in that interview with David Frost.

Contrary to what somebody posted here, there was never a MSM suppression of Sirhan's reasons for shooting RFK..

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I watched this video back when. Dr. Brown loses a lot of credibility when he talks about how he was harassed many, many times at airports, by federal agents so dufus they blurted out their true agenda. Well....

Ben, Of course you realize that to some here, that story of harassment just lends him credibility!

And generally exotic explanations have more lure.

I don't think we could have had such a critical conversation 5 years ago. I'm not saying the "Manchus" ruled the day, but  it was left as a strong innuendo and no one was really pushing back.

We've all heard the evidence that the fatal shot came from behind RFK's ear.

I see the Manchurian Candidate as iffy, but I don't completely discount it.

I just don't buy it from this guy.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Addendum:  Would the guys who orchestrated the RFK assassination op have wanted Sirhan to fire actual bullets at their own hit men, Mathew?  I doubt it.

Blanks have cartridges that are different from a normal shell casing, FYI 

4 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ron, are you sure you're not just mesmerized after looking at that dude's steely blue eyes for an hour.?

and maybe he has a hidden neck brace, because the guy just doesn't move his head!

As Matt pointed out, Sirhan is lucid and very articulate in that interview with David Frost.

Contrary to what somebody posted here, there was never a MSM suppression of Sirhan's reasons for shooting RFK..

Ben, Of course you realize that to some here, that story of harassment just lends him credibility!

I don't think we could have had such a critical conversation 5 years ago. I'm not saying the "Manchus" ruled the day, but  it was left as a strong innuendo and no one was really pushing back.

Kirk,

Most people don't understand psychiatric phenomena -- schizophrenia, mania, dissociation, etc.-- until they observe cases first hand.

This is also true in cases of hypnosis and dissociative identity disorders, like Sirhan.  Such people may appear perfectly rational and normal in non-dissociated states.  But their pathognomonic symptom, as I learned from Dr. Martin Orne, himself, is amnesia for dissociated experiences.

I treated patients during my career who had experienced fugue states and alter personality states for which they had total amnesia-- like ordering childhood-appropriate crayons and craft supplies from Amazon, in child-like alter states, then being surprised (as adults) when the crayons were delivered to their home.

I had another patient who would sometimes talk and act like a 5 year old during sessions, and, at other times, would come to the office in short skirts, acting and talking like a flirtatious teenager.  She was in her 60s.

IMO, Dr. Daniel Brown's forensic assessment of Sirhan's dissociative disorder is accurate and impressive.

The same thing is true of Estabrook's 1943 textbook and case studies.

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

KG--check out "Dr." Brown's website. 

He looks like a wanna-be daytime TV talk show guest. A bit self-promotional. 

https://www.drdanielpbrown.com/

And yes, "Dr." Brown's facade cracks apart with his looney tales of being investigated by the IRS, or his bags searched at airports (Brown never thinks about carry-on?), or federal agents who spill the beans why they are harassing him and so on. 

Who knows?

Yes, I suspect someone put Sirhan up to his deed, and certainly there was tampering and suppression of evidence post RFK1A. 

Maybe the gorgeous polka-dot girl got Sirhan drunk, doped his coffee, and promised a blow job if took a shot at RFK1.

Sirhan, demented by devils and RFK1 hatred anyway, took the bait. 

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Kirk,

Most people don't understand psychiatric phenomena -- schizophrenia, mania, dissociation, etc.-- until they observe cases first hand.

This is also true in cases of hypnosis and dissociative identity disorders, like Sirhan.  Such people may appear perfectly rational and normal in non-dissociated states.  But their pathognomonic symptom, as I learned from Dr. Martin Orne, himself, is amnesia for dissociated experiences.

I treated patients during my career who had experienced fugue states and alter personality states for which they had total amnesia-- like ordering childhood-appropriate crayons and craft supplies from Amazon, in child-like alter states, then being surprised (as adults) when the crayons were delivered to their home.

I had another patient who would sometimes talk and act like a 5 year old during sessions, and, at other times, would come to the office in short skirts, acting and talking like a flirtatious teenager.  She was in her 60s.

IMO, Dr. Daniel Brown's forensic assessment of Sirhan's dissociative disorder is accurate and impressive.

The same thing is true of Estabrook's 1943 textbook and case studies.

I once met a young man in 1988 who was completely normal at the YMCA. We were just chatting away, having a normal conversation then he comes in with "and people mistake me for Jesse Jackson all he time." As I knew him over time, he would come in with these whoppers which he truly believed in .

This was a blonde haired white male in his early 20s and yes, he had a mustache, but he looked nothing like Jesse Jackson of 1988

He later told me he was under treatment for schizophrenia from the local mental health clinic.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

I once met a young man in 1988 who was completely normal at the YMCA. We were just chatting away, having a normal conversation then he comes in with "and people mistake me for Jesse Jackson all he time." As I knew him over time, he would come in with these whoppers which he truly believed in .

This was a blonde haired white male in his early 20s and yes, he had a mustache, but he looked nothing like Jesse Jackson of 1988

He later told me he was under treatment for schizophrenia from the local mental health clinic.

Check with Dr. Ben Cole on that diagnosis, Robert.

Perhaps we should all ignore Harvard psychologist, Dr. Daniel Brown's, stellar forensic evaluation of Sirhan's dissociative disorder and defer to our resident expert from Thailand.

Based on his critique of Dr. Brown, Ben must have extensive knowledge and experience with hypnosis and the evaluation of dissociative disorders.  🙄

Edited by W. Niederhut

5 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

MK-

Yes, Sirhan had real bullets, of course.

If Sirhan was arrested with blanks left in his gun...ooooh boy. Now that would present a pretty picture. 

Thane Cesar crouched and hid behind RFK1 as RFK1 was being shot at. That much is pretty certain from the angle of bullet penetration into the rear of RFK1's head. 

The original plan may have been for Cesar to return fire, but hit RFK1 in the head. Cesar could then say it was a terrible accident. The plan worked out even better than planned. 

Yes, Cesar was taking a risk. Soldiers, police officers, firefighters and many others take risks all the time. I know a civilian guy who agreed to drive trucks in Iraq, during the US war there, for $170k a year. He said it was 1 in 10 he would bite it. 

Offer Cesar $25k for a night's work...and let him know he and his family would die if he ever talked....

8 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

I actually believe that Sirhan Sirhan got very close to Robert Kennedy and fired that bullet.

In 2018, on the 50th anniversary of the RFK assassination, Chris Matthews of Hardball on MSNBC had a witness to the RFK assassination on TV and he asked him did you seen Sirhan Sirhan get very close to RFK and the answer was he got very, very close. To me this was the key question in the entire show: did Sirhan get very, very close to RFK and not just "three feet away" like many RFK researchers think.

I wish someone could find a TRANSCRIPT of Chris Matthews' show on the RFK assassination. It would have been around June 5, 2018 on MSNBC. It was on or about the 50th anniversary of the RFK assasssination.

I have been unable to find this TRANSCRIPT or even a video of this show.

RM--

Thanks for your comments.

Keep in mind, eyewitness accounts of rapid chaotic physical events will always vary. 

Multiple, multiple, multiple eyewitnesses said Sirhan never got closer than two yards to RFK1. There may have been one who said he got closer. 

I can recall no witness saying RFK1 had his back to Sirhan, even if Sirhan had gotten closer. And RFK1 was shot in the back of the head at close range. 

I have to say, I give it 20-to-1 odds Cesar shot RFK1. 

5 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

So, Mathew, here's a tactical question that I pondered while studying A Lie Too Big to Fail.

If you (and Ben Cole) had staged the RFK assassination op at the Ambassador Hotel-- involving Sirhan as the hypnotically-programmed "Manchurian" decoy/patsy and Thane Eugene Cesar (and, possibly, others) as the assassin(s) -- would you have given Sirhan a gun loaded with real bullets?

Recall that Cesar was standing right next to (and lightly behind) RFK in the pantry.

Would you and Ben have risked having your decoy/patsy shoot your designated assassin(s) at close range?

56 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

So, Mathew, here's a tactical question that I pondered while studying A Lie Too Big to Fail.

If you (and Ben Cole) had staged the RFK assassination op at the Ambassador Hotel-- involving Sirhan as the hypnotically-programmed "Manchurian" decoy/patsy and Thane Eugene Cesar (and, possibly, others) as the assassin(s) -- would you have given Sirhan a gun loaded with real bullets?

Recall that Cesar was standing right next to (and lightly behind) RFK in the pantry.

Would you and Ben have risked having your decoy/patsy shoot your designated assassin(s) at close range?

What a absolutely terrible thing to say about two other forum member that you disagree politically. 

I am now going to put you back onto ignore, and when I suggested meeting up for a drink I take that back and I will never be interacting with you again EVER!!!! 

Shame on you 

19 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

RB-

I watched this video back when. Dr. Brown loses a lot of credibility when he talks about how he was harassed many, many times at airports, by federal agents so dufus they blurted out their true agenda. Well....

Add on: "Dr. Brown received his undergraduate degree at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA in molecular biology and his Ph.D. in Religion & Psychological Studies at the University of Chicago"

I hate to cite credentials, as we all know of cases where outsiders had better insights than the hoary credentialed. But Dr Brown is not a medical doctor.

There is a bit of a self-promoter in Dr. Brown: https://www.drdanielpbrown.com/daniel-brown

Not sure about this guy. 

Thanks for the link.  Did you read it?  He does have a pretty impressive vitae imho.

In addition to matriculating under a few many years ago I worked with several Dr's for seventeen years.  They all spent about four years getting a Batchlors degree (we won't mention how long it took me to do that), then about two to get a Masters, then three to four for their Doctorate.  I.E. usually 8-10 years, more with post doctorate specialization.  Near the same amount of time a Medical Doctor spends with residency and if specializing.

Those I worked with were referred to as Dr. by students, staff and administrators as well as amongst themselves depending on the circumstance.  It's a matter of respect for having earned their Doctorate degree.  Thankfully those I worked with were pretty down to earth people who were friendly enough to educate me a little better in a field I knew only the very basics about when I'd ask a random question.

There are questionable persons in all professions and walks of life.  Dr. Brown seems legit to me.