The Education Forum

Are the JFKA and the RFK1A Linked?

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

BC- 

Thanks for the tip I mostly wanted to make sure that if I pointed out that someone was being antisemitic that the Mods who currently are having a discussion about their Moderation behavior wouldn't do anything unless it was charged against a Right Aligned poster.. 

I don't have problems with valid criticisms of Israel but saying things like a race or a group of people act a certain way because it's in their DNA offends me as a Catholic because there is no opportunity for forgivenes.

I don't know if you have ever looked into the MLK assassination but I believe that it is more connected to the JFKA than the RFKA that being said Mickey Cohen is big player in RFK assassination and one of his GF's was Candy Barr who worked for Jack Ruby. Cohen's lawyer was Melvin Belli who represented Ruby in that cockamamie auto response defense that got him the chair. Also James Braden is at both murders... 

Interesting. I am certainly open to the idea that the political assassinations of the 1960s were linked, in the sense the true animating impulse came from the US intel state. There may have been the use of cat's paws or cut-outs. 

For me, the most direct follow-on assassination to the JFKA would be the RFK1A, for the aforementioned reasons---the intel state had to do a snuff job on any potential intrepid JFKA investigation, and had to prevent US foreign-military policy into RFK1's hands. 

I assent to your sentiments that ugly racial/religious bigotry has no place in the EF-JFKA. 

With your last name I guess you have seen your share of ugly bigotry, though you are a Catholic, also a very good group of people. I have long admired the Catholic pursuit of charity, which I witnessed in many Los Angeles area organizations during my five decades in that city. The Catholics (at least of Los Angeles) are also outstanding in the sense they welcome everyone into their churches and facilities, seemingly without the slightest blush of racism or ethnocentricity. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Interesting. I am certainly open to the idea that the political assassinations of the 1960s were linked, in the sense the true animating impulse came from the US intel state. There may have been the use of cat's paws or cut-outs. 

For me, the most direct follow-on assassination to the JFKA would be the RFK1A, for the aforementioned reasons---the intel state had to do a snuff job on any potential intrepid JFKA investigation, and had to prevent US foreign-military policy into RFK1's hands. 

I assent to your sentiments that ugly racial/religious bigotry has no place in the EF-JFKA. 

With your last name I guess you have seen your share of ugly bigotry, though you are a Catholic, also a very good group of people. I have long admired the Catholic pursuit of charity, which I witnessed in many Los Angeles area organizations during my five decades in that city. The Catholics (at least of Los Angeles) are also outstanding in the sense they welcome everyone into their churches and facilities, seemingly without the slightest blush of racism or ethnocentricity. 

https://rumble.com/v2dndte-evidence-of-revision-part-5-the-rfk-assassination-as-never-seen-before.html

https://rumble.com/v2dxo7s-the-second-dallas.html

https://rumble.com/v2dxmza-rfk-must-die.html

https://rumble.com/v2dxkqi-the-assassination-of-robert-kennedy.html

https://rumble.com/v2e0gna-i-due-kennedy-two-kennedys.html

https://rumble.com/v2dxpiq-the-second-gun.html

Here's some RFK docs that you might not have seen yet. 

On 6/5/2024 at 3:27 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

PM--My apols! 

I know nothing about Mark Chapman, but as they say...keep an open mind. 

You're not alone Ben.  Both lone-nut shooters arrested on site, guilty, case closed.

Only when these cases are examined seriously, so called facts re-checked, ballistics, background links etc., then there are firm doubts raised on the simplistic open and shut case evidence.

I have not studied the RFK1A assassination in much detail but I do recall reading about problems tracking the fatal bullet to Sirhan’s gun and that the person who was in position to have fired the fatal bullet was someone who had been hired to supplement security, and that something like the JFKA (accidentally shot by his own protective agent) might have occurred. Worth considering, and extremely ironic if true, but when guns are involved, shooting accidents will occur.

1 minute ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

I have not studied the RFK1A assassination in much detail but I do recall reading about problems tracking the fatal bullet to Sirhan’s gun and that the person who was in position to have fired the fatal bullet was someone who had been hired to supplement security, and that something like the JFKA (accidentally shot by his own protective agent) might have occurred. Worth considering, and extremely ironic if true, but when guns are involved, shooting accidents will occur.

Lisa Pease wrote the book on the topic, which is recommended. 

I disagree with Pease on a few issues and events, but hey, her book is the Bible from which we can converse. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Lisa Pease wrote the book on the topic, which is recommended. 

Thanks I’ll check it out when I get some time to read it.

8 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Thanks I’ll check it out when I get some time to read it.

file:///Users/benjamncole/Desktop/jfk_29RFK%20-%20pdf.pdf

I do not know if you will be able to read this. 

David Talbot's book, The Brothers, lays out how RFK1 pursued a private investigation into the JFKA. 

We may all wonder if Walter Sheridan was a snake in the grass. 

22 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

David Talbot's book, The Brothers, lays out how RFK1 pursued a private investigation into the JFKA. 

Did he? I know Talbot says RFK was going to launch an investigation if he was to become President and he actually uses Sheridan's widow as his source on that.

At the same time Jim Di discredits Sheridan as a traitor who wasn't kind to Jim Garrison  and betrayed the JFK conspiracy cause through his CBS documentary on the JFKA in 1967.

3 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Did he? I know Talbot says RFK was going to launch an investigation if he was to become President and he actually uses Sheridan's widow as his source on that.

At the same time Jim Di discredits Sheridan as a traitor who wasn't kind to Jim Garrison  and betrayed the JFK conspiracy cause through his CBS documentary on the JFKA in 1967.

KG-

That is my take on Sheridan, he was a snake in the grass, and former ONI (is anyone ever "former"?).  

RFK1 trusted Sheridan, and my memory is Sheridan did some good work on Jimmy Hoffa. But Sheridan was more loyal to ONI than RFK1.