The Education Forum

The JFK Assassination Records Act Discussion

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

The GOP has been falsely accusing Democrats of voter fraud for the past several years-- mainly as a pretext for their voter suppression efforts in multiple red states, especially after Shelby v. Holder.

Studies have consistently shown that voter fraud is almost non-existent in the U.S., and the Trump/Giuliani Stop-the-Steal squad lost multiple lawsuits in their efforts to overturn the 2020 election results-- on the grounds that they simply had no evidence to support their claims.

In fact, we later learned from Steve Bannon that Donald Trump had planned to claim that the 2020 election was stolen EVEN BEFORE NOVEMBER of 2020!

Then Trump and his goons actually organized slates of False Electors in multiple states, to overturn the election results on January 6th.

If you and Mathew Koch are truly concerned about election "gimmicks," you need to study the GOP.

Both parties occasionally state a truth, in the blue-red kool-aid pissing wars. 

The GOP is correct that US election-machinery is a Third World joke. 

France requires proof of citizenship at the poll, and hand-counts every ballot.

AKAIK, in France people do not claim the election was rigged or gimmicked. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Both parties occasionally state a truth, in the blue-red kool-aid pissing wars. 

False equivalence.

During the past 50 years, the GOP has consistently been the party of dirty tricks, voter suppression, and even felonious efforts to overturn election results.

It's about minority rule.

The corrupt Koch/GOP SCOTUS has even wiped out a century of campaign finance reform (Citizens United) and blocked enforcement of the Voting Rights Act (Shelby v. Holder.)

Well Joe Biden has sent repeated e-mails to me as to his chiseled-in-granite conviction on running for the Oval Office again. 

(Yes, it is true, I have occasionally donated to the Donks, and so I am on Donk money-raising lists for all eternity. This e-mail came today.)

---30---

Biden-Harris 2024

I just got off the stage from my press conference after NATO.

There's been a lot of talk this week about my “legacy,” or whether I'm up to the job. 

The bottom line is this: I'm not in this race for my legacy. I'm in it to finish the job.

I’m proud of the progress we’ve made so far, folks. But our best days still lie ahead. And we have more work to do to ensure our country lives up the ideals we stand for.

So, will you chip in $25 today? Everything we’ve accomplished so far and the future of our country hang in the balance.

DONATE NOW

Thanks for standing with me,

Joe

Joe Biden 
President of the United States

Joe Biden

---30---

I can't tell if my friend Joe is going to back out or not.

Biden may be afraid of losing control of the Justice Department and facing prosecution regarding foreign grifting successes in Ukraine, Russia and China, or even a weaponized Justice Department in the hands of the Trumpers.  

They play hardball in DC these days. 

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

False equivalence.

During the past 50 years, the GOP has consistently been the party of dirty tricks, voter suppression, and even felonious efforts to overturn election results.

It's about minority rule.

The corrupt Koch/GOP SCOTUS has even wiped out a century of campaign finance reform (Citizens United) and blocked enforcement of the Voting Rights Act (Shelby v. Holder.)

I understand your views on the party divide, as you see it. 

But on-topic:

What is the why--the why of why Biden/Garland perped a permanent snuff job on the JFK Records act?

That is what this thread is about. 

Mark is the one who merged these six topics.  They have become quite political and more.  For now let's lock it.  He can unlock it.  Or maybe W, IDK, I'm still learning my way myself.