The Education Forum

Is W. Niederhut an EF-JFKA Moderator?

Benjamin Cole

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

That they were both conspiracies?  

Likely the same conspiracy, perped by the same outfit. Maybe through different cat's paws. The JFKA/RFK1A. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I will tell you this, Lyndon Johnson and the leaders of Israel conspired to sink the USS Liberty and murder all 294 people on board and they did this in order to blame the heinous crime on Egypt so the USA, meaning LBJ, could launch an attack of Egypt. The only way to understand this crime is to know that Lyndon Johnson was a lunatic and Lyndon Johnson had a decades long relationship with powerful Zionist Jews.---RM

RM: You realize that expressions like "powerful Zionist Jews" are usually taken as code words for, "I am an anti-Semite." 

And LBJ helped perp an attack on the USS Liberty warship? Isn't this a bit far-fetched? 

And Israel (Zionists) murdered its best friend and ally JFK, and then RFK1A? 

I see the author Guyenot also blames 9/11 on Israelis. 

Each to his own.

IMHO, theories like this undercut the credibility of the JFKA research community. 

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

IMHO, theories like this undercut the credibility of the JFKA research community. 

Careful there, Mr. Cole.  You've promoted the back-wound-short-load-at-Z190 scenario -- a theory that cannot be supported by fact.  Jim DiEugenio and Pat Speer have also.  When I read or hear the phrase, "undercut the credibility of the JFKA research community," those guys come to mind.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"I will tell you this, Lyndon Johnson and the leaders of Israel conspired to sink the USS Liberty and murder all 294 people on board and they did this in order to blame the heinous crime on Egypt so the USA, meaning LBJ, could launch an attack of Egypt. The only way to understand this crime is to know that Lyndon Johnson was a lunatic and Lyndon Johnson had a decades long relationship with powerful Zionist Jews.---RM

RM: You realize that expressions like "powerful Zionist Jews" are usually taken as code words for, "I am an anti-Semite." 

And LBJ helped perp an attack on the USS Liberty warship? Isn't this a bit far-fetched? 

And Israel (Zionists) murdered its best friend and ally JFK, and then RFK1A? 

I see the author Guyenot also blames 9/11 on Israelis. 

Each to his own.

"Powerful Zionist Jews," like those racist hacks at that censoring garbage organization Anti Defamation League like to say if you are against the concept of Israel, or an anti-Zionist, then you are "anti-Semitic."

John F. Kennedy most definitely was NOT the best friend and ally of Israel; Lyndon Johnson was and he almost got Israel nuked by the Russians during the Six Day War because of LBJ's/Israel's attempt to sink the USS Liberty and murder all 294 Americans on board (so the crime could be blamed on Egypt).

Understanding the facts of the USS Liberty - which is of course it was an intentional attack by Israel which HAD to have been sanctioned by Lyndon Johnson, tells us who orchestrated the JFK assassination, which of (in my opinion) was Lyndon Johnson.

Once LBJ got in the White House he became a Superman supporter of Israel and Zionism.

Lyndon Johnson was a man for DECADES who had made a political alliance with powerful Zionist Jews. Ed Weisl of Wall Street, Arthur and Mathilde Krim, Abe Feinberg of AIPAC, Abe Fortas, and Hollywood movie mogul Lew Wasserman were all front row seat LBJ friends in addition to scores of other "Zionist Jews."

Michael Gillette of the LBJ Library once told me that Arthur and Matilde Krim were LBJ's best friends on the White House. Arthur and Mathilde Krim were Zionist Jews on steroids. Mathilde had been a member of the terrorist organization Irgun.

I suggest reading books by Joan Mellen, Peter Hounam and Phil Nelson and Phil Tourney on the USS Liberty.

Also, this documentary is a very good one: www.sacrificingliberty.com 

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

"Powerful Zionist Jews," like those racist hacks at that censoring garbage organization Anti Defamation League like to say if you are against the concept of Israel, or an anti-Zionist, then you are "anti-Semitic."

John F. Kennedy most definitely was NOT the best friend and ally of Israel; Lyndon Johnson was and he almost got Israel nuked by the Russians during the Six Day War because of LBJ's/Israel's attempt to sink the USS Liberty and murder all 294 Americans on board (so the crime could be blamed on Egypt).

Understanding the facts of the USS Liberty - which is of course it was an intentional attack by Israel which HAD to have been sanctioned by Lyndon Johnson, tells us who orchestrated the JFK assassination, which of (in my opinion) was Lyndon Johnson.

Once LBJ got in the White House he became a Superman supporter of Israel and Zionism.

Lyndon Johnson was a man for DECADES who had made a political alliance with powerful Zionist Jews. Ed Weisl of Wall Street, Arthur and Mathilde Krim, Abe Feinberg of AIPAC, Abe Fortas, and Hollywood movie mogul Lew Wasserman were all front row seat LBJ friends in addition to scores of other "Zionist Jews."

Michael Gillette of the LBJ Library once told me that Arthur and Matilde Krim were LBJ's best friends on the White House. Arthur and Mathilde Krim were Zionist Jews on steroids. Mathilde had been a member of the terrorist organization Irgun.

I suggest reading books by Joan Mellen, Peter Hounam and Phil Nelson and Phil Tourney on the USS Liberty.

Also, this documentary is a very good one: www.sacrificingliberty.com 

I will let you have the last word.