The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

I don't know if this has been discussed. But I have been skeptical since day one that Trump was hit by a bullet. I have just read a letter written by Trump's "doctor."

According to the AP, It says the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

Well, HELLO. That is not a bullet track, and is especially not the bullet track of an AR-15 bullet. 

It seems clear then that we do have a conspiracy, folks...a conspiracy to pretend Trump was "shot" as opposed to being struck by debris or a ricochet. Heck, He's even taken to claiming he "took" a bullet for democracy! It's clear he took no bullet and should admit as much. 

Edited by Pat Speer

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I don't know if this has been discussed. But I have been skeptical since day one that Trump was hit by a bullet. I have just read a letter written by Trump's "doctor."

According to the AP, It says the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

Well, HELLO. That is not a bullet track, and is especially not the bullet track of an AR-15 bullet. 

It seems clear then that we do have a conspiracy, folks...a conspiracy to pretend Trump was "shot" as opposed to being struck by debris or a ricochet. Heck, He's even taken to claiming he "took" a bullet for democracy! It's clear he took no bullet and should admit as much. 

Well, Pat, Trump did discuss awarding himself the Medal of Honor during his Presidency.

What I want to know is how much money the U.S. taxpayers have spent on security for Trump's endless, self-promotional MAGA t-r-o-l-l rallies during the past four years.

I don't think that question was asked in Gym Jordan's MAGA House "investigation" of the Secret Service today.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I don't think that question was asked in Gym Jordan's MAGA House "investigation" of the Secret Service today.

Are you really calling Kim Cheatle’s disastrous, disgraceful appearance before the oversight committee earlier today a “MAGA” investigation. Did you watch it? Cheatle was absolutely eviscerated by Democrats and Republicans alike. She refused to answer ANY questions about the assassination attempt, was deliberately evasive, and overall made a complete fool out of herself.

The committee immediately drafted a bipartisan letter demanding that she resign. I don’t think anyone who watched that insane, embarrassing hearing would disagree with that conclusion. It was really that bad. I was blown away. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-fails-to-answer-basic-questions-and-must-resign-following-historic-security-failures-at-president-trumps-rally-/

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

Are you really calling Kim Cheatle’s disastrous, disgraceful appearance before the oversight committee earlier today a “MAGA” investigation. Did you watch it? Cheatle was absolutely eviscerated by Democrats and Republicans alike. She refused to answer ANY questions about the assassination attempt, was deliberately evasive, and overall made a complete fool out of herself.

The committee immediately drafted a bipartisan letter demanding that she resign. I don’t think anyone who watched that insane, embarrassing hearing would disagree with that conclusion. It was really that bad. I was blown away. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-fails-to-answer-basic-questions-and-must-resign-following-historic-security-failures-at-president-trumps-rally-/

Tom,

The Secret Service, obviously, bungled the job in Butler, Pennsylvania.

But I'm less interested in theatrical grandstanding than in pro publica governance.

Can you tell us what this MAGA-majority House has accomplished for the American people during the Speakerships of McCarthy and Mike Johnson, and how their legislative "accomplishments" compare with those of high quality Congressional sessions in American history?

Next, tell us how many U.S. taxpayer dollars have been spent on security for Trump's endless, self-promotional MAGA rallies since his January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Congress, and his felonious, unsuccessful efforts to organize slates of False Electors to overturn the 2020 U.S. election.

Are Presidential campaign rallies typically conducted for months and years, on end, in our nation's history?

As for the serious crimes of the Secret Service, tell us why Tony Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff illegally erased their January 6th texts and Emails, after colluding in Trump's historic J6 insurrection.

Were you appropriately indignant about Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff doing nothing on January 6th-- despite knowing, in advance, that Trump's mob had guns?

If you're genuinely interested in Secret Service malfeasance, you need to study the history of January 6th.

Edited by W. Niederhut

AGR was acquired by  Indicor in March 2024. There was a 17 million Dollar investment by Black Rock to Indicore on April the 30. 2024. Indicor is owned by Clayton Dubilier and Rice. Founder of Clayton Dubilier and Rice  is 92 year Old Joseph L. Rice.

Credit Wikipedia 

Joseph L. Rice III (born 1932) is an American businessman. He is a co-founder of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, one of the oldest private equity investment firms in the world.

Joseph L. Rice III was born in 1932.[1] He graduated from Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts in 1954.[2][3][4][5] From 1954 to 1957, he served as a Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps.[4] He returned to school, and received a J.D. from the Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1960.[1][2][3][4][5]

Career

[edit]

He joined the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell in 1960, where he practiced law until 1966.[4] He then worked at Laird Inc., an investment banking firm, from 1966 to 1969.[4] That year, in 1969, he founded Gibbons, Green & Rice.[4]

In 1978, together with Martin H. Dubilier and Eugene Clayton, he co-founded Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, a private equity firm headquartered in New York City.[5][6] In 2012, he announced he would step down as Chairman.[6] The new Chairman is Donald J. Gogel.[2] He currently serves as Executive-in-Residence at the Columbia Business School.[4]

He is a former trustee of his alma mater, Williams College.[2][5] He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Brookings Institution.[2][5] He co-founded the Private Capital Research Institute.[2] Additionally, he sits on the board of directors of the Marine Corps Heritage Foundation.[2]

Here we have: Larry Fink, the Bush Clan, Cromwell and Sullivan, the Dulles Brothers and one person who probably know all of them. Ole Joseph L. Rice 92 years old ...

This handsome Citizen Journalism  Researcher has the details ...  

AND .... 

This 20 year old kid Crooks was randomly in the World’s, wealthiest, investment companies commercials. He was just found to have 3 encrypted overseas accounts. 
Edited by Karl Kinaski

Joseph L. Rice (92) owns at last half of Indicor which owns AGR which is the Company where Crooks was provided with a free-roof-tickt. Rice starts working at the Dulles dominated Firm Sullivan and Cromwell, when JFK was president of the US. He was 28 when the BOP happened. He left Sullivan and Cromwell in 1966 and started working for Laird. Laird was in 1973 acquired by G.H. Walker (grandfather and great-grandfather of Presidents George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush, and located at 1 Wall Street). Rice is still on the CFR. Fink is CFR. Rice donated 50 K to CFR in 2020. Rice owns Indico. Black Rock gave Indico a 17 mio loan or was it an Investment ....? in April 2024. Indico owns AGR. AGR  owns the building were Crooks showed up on Saturday 13th of July 2024. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

CREDIT:

Oversight Project on X 
 Subscribe
@OversightPR
2h • 7 tweets • 3 min read •  Read on X

Someone who regularly visited Crooks home and work also visited a building in Washington, DC located in Gallery Place.

This is in the same vicinity of an @FBI office on June 26, 2023.

Who’s device is this?

GTG8fPmWkAAFwLA.jpg

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Tom,

But I'm less interested in theatrical grandstanding than in pro publica governance.

Can you tell us what this MAGA-majority House has accomplished for the American people during the Speakerships of McCarthy and Mike Johnson, and how their legislative "accomplishments" compare with those of high quality Congressional sessions in American history?

Next, tell us how many U.S. taxpayer dollars have been spent on security for Trump's endless, self-promotional MAGA rallies since his January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Congress, and his felonious, unsuccessful efforts to organize slates of False Electors to overturn the 2020 U.S. election.

Are Presidential campaign rallies typically conducted for months and years, on end, in our nation's history?

As for the serious crimes of the Secret Service, tell us why Tony Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff illegally erased their January 6th texts and Emails, after colluding in Trump's historic J6 insurrection.

Were you appropriately indignant about Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff doing nothing on January 6th-- despite knowing, in advance, that Trump's mob had guns?

If you're genuinely interested in Secret Service malfeasance, you need to study the history of January 6th.

The discussion is about the apparent security stripping which facilitated the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump. You are repeatedly disrupting that discussion by cluttering the thread with irrelevant partisan political material.

Please desist.  

Credit Gateway Pundit, article written by Benjamin  Wetmore

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit:

“I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

Explosively, he also relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing!

“I was looking all around to get law enforcement’s attention before the shots, and I could tell it was coming, because as I was standing there for several minutes I kept thinking ‘why is Trump still talking?’ You expect someone to be on the radio or whatever the protocol is, to get Trump off the stage. I knew this isn’t good. I expected the shots to start, and then they did. It was mass chaos. I was looking at the guys on the second story, my eyes were jumping three or four different places, I could see that they saw him and were looking at him and watching what he was doing, but they didn’t do anything.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

The discussion is about the apparent security stripping which facilitated the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump. You are repeatedly disrupting that discussion by cluttering the thread with irrelevant partisan political material.

Please desist.  

John,

Please desist from your typically inaccurate, ad hominem t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g and re-read my post.

As Ralph Nader used to say to hecklers during his speeches, "You might learn something."

There's nothing "irrelevant" about discussing the subject of Secret Service malfeasance, and the sheer hypocrisy of this week's MAGA Congressional grandstanding about a public official doing a lousy job.

They should "investigate" their own historically abysmal job performances.

Do you understand the larger issue, in relation to recent American history?

12 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Tom,

I’m not sure why you are trying to make this into a partisan issue. It’s not. The Democrats on the committee were just as incredulous and critical of Cheatle as the Trump-wing Republicans. You should really watch the hearing. 

The committee requested a list of information on the assassination attempt before the hearing and Cheatle provided none of it. 

One committee member Nancy Mace literally said Cheatle was “full of sh*t” to her face on national television, and that wasn’t even the worst part. Lisa McClain’s turn was even crazier, IMO. Call it partisan grandstanding or whatever you want, but Mace and McClain were absolutely justified in calling Cheatle out like that. She was really that bad. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

The hearing was a complete disgrace. If you want to blame anyone for the proliferation of “MAGA” conspiracy theories about the assassination attempt, blame Kim Cheatle. She evaded extremely simple, inconsequential questions with pure bull***t, deferred to the FBI on literally everything, and wouldn’t even say if Crooks acted alone. For example, Cheatle admitted that she knew how many shell casings were found on the roof, but refused to tell the committee how many. 

Apparently she just resigned, but I’m curious if she could get charged for perjury. I am not a lawyer, but it sure as hell looked like she lied to Congress under oath. 

Jan 6th is not relevant to this thread. This is a thread on the Trump assassination attempt, and Cheatle’s disastrous testimony is as relevant as it gets. I, like many others, want to know the facts of the case. Period. Cheatle failed to provide any facts at all, and made herself look like an incompetent fool in front of the entire country.

I’m no fan of Trump, but I shouldn’t have to denounce his politics and prior actions every time I want to discuss an important, bipartisan issue like the assassination attempt and Cheatle’s epic failure before Congress. 

Edited by Tom Gram

5 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

I’m not sure why you are trying to make this into a partisan issue. It’s not. The Democrats on the committee were just as incredulous and critical of Cheatle as the Trump-wing Republicans. You should really watch the hearing. 

The committee requested a list of information on the assassination attempt before the hearing and Cheatle provided none of it. 

One committee member Nancy Mace literally said Cheatle was “full of sh*t” to her face on national television, and that wasn’t even the worst part. Lisa McClain’s turn was even crazier, IMO. Call it partisan grandstanding or whatever you want, but Mace and McClain were absolutely justified in calling Cheatle out like that. She was really that bad. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

The hearing was a complete disgrace. If you want to blame anyone for the proliferation of “MAGA” conspiracy theories about the assassination attempt, blame Kim Cheatle. She evaded extremely simple, inconsequential questions with pure bull***t, deferred to the FBI on literally everything, and wouldn’t even say if Crooks acted alone. For example, Cheatle admitted that she knew how many shell casings were found on the roof, but refused to tell the committee how many. 

Apparently she just resigned, but I’m curious if she could get charged for perjury. I am not a lawyer, but it sure as hell looked like she lied to Congress under oath. 

Jan 6th is not relevant to this thread. This is a thread on the Trump assassination attempt, and Cheatle’s disastrous testimony is as relevant as it gets. I, like many others, want to know the facts of the case. Period. Cheatle failed to provide any facts at all, and made herself look like an incompetent fool in front of the entire country.

I’m no fan of Trump, but I shouldn’t have to denounce his politics and prior actions every time I want to discuss an important, bipartisan issue like the assassination attempt and Cheatle’s epic failure before Congress. 

Tom,

Secret Service malfeasance on January 6th is absolutely relevant to the subject of Secret Service malfeasance.

So is the collusion of several current Republican members of Congress, including Jim Jordan, in Trump's felonious J6 insurrection.

As I said, the Secret Service bungled the Butler, Pennsylvania job, but who are Jordan, Johnson, Comer, et.al., to grandstand about public servants doing a lousy job?

Those MAGA sycophants have actively colluded in covering up Trump's historic J6 crimes, while spending their majority tenure "investigating" false witnesses about Joe Biden's non-existent crimes.