The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Just watched the HOC hearing, Tom is correct, Cheatle was just terrible to watch... 

Tom is right about Cheatle, as I said.  That's a no brainer.

But there's a much larger issue here, Jean.

Did you and Tom Gram watch the historic Congressional hearings about Trump's J6 mob attack on the U.S. Congress?

Several members of Congress-- including Jim Jordan, Scott Perry, Ron Johnson, and others-- were complicit in Trump's felonious scheme to overturn the results of the 2020 U.S. election.

And the Secret Service was also complicit in that historic assault on American democracy.

We can rightly condemn the recent failure of the Secret Service in Pennsylvania, while also pointing out the historic J6 malfeasance of the Secret Service and MAGA Congress.

Edited by W. Niederhut

@W, Niederhut:  This thread is about the Trump assassination attempt only. We aren't here for campaigning. Please stop it. Your  OT interferences are particularly annoying because, as a mod, you can't be put on the ignore list."

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

John,

Please desist from your typically inaccurate, ad hominem t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g and re-read my post.

As Ralph Nader used to say to hecklers during his speeches, "You might learn something."

There's nothing "irrelevant" about discussing the subject of Secret Service malfeasance, and the sheer hypocrisy of this week's MAGA Congressional grandstanding about a public official doing a lousy job.

They should "investigate" their own historically abysmal job performances.

Do you understand the larger issue, in relation to recent American history?

Give it a rest, William. I'm not the only one who has commented on your disruptive behaviour.