The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

A little background on the party attempting to abolish voting.

The GOP’s Stealth War Against Voters (2016)

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-247905/

Greg Palast and Voter Suppression (2020)

https://www.pbs.org/video/greg-palast-and-voter-suppression-dqajav/

Column: Why are Republicans making it harder for some people to vote? It’s not just partisanship  (2024)

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2024-05-26/voter-suppression-race-youth-election-2024-donald-trump-georgia-supreme-court-robin-abcarian

Republicans Preview the Voter Suppression Policies They’ll Enact if Trump Wins (Project 2025)

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/07/republicans-preview-the-voter-suppression-policies-trump-save-act/

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

How old and addled is Jimmy Dore?  Paul Whelan, one of the freed hostages, was taken during the Trump regime.

Dore is yet another clownish fascist propagandist adored by other fascists.

27 minutes ago, Paul Rigby said:

Paul Rigby is unaware of Trump's plan to stock every US institution and agency with people who are loyal to him personally.

Trump isn't opposed to the CIA -- he's opposed to a CIA not thoroughly devoted to him.

Trump ‘Loyalty tests’ for military, intel agencies: Inside Project 2025

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/trump-loyalty-tests-for-military-intel-agencies-inside-project-2025-216340037669

Haven´t been following the media on this since Aug. 1st, so what´s up?  They were hoping to get the secret service agents - those that were on the spot - to the hearing, any news about that? Any planning for the following hearings of ... ? To watch the live-stream sometimes I need to fit it in my late evening shedule.

On 7/29/2024 at 4:58 PM, Tom Gram said:

I found this random video from a guy between the AGR building and stage that has the clearest audio of the shots I’ve heard yet. 

https://rumble.com/v58u2nt-breaking-this-clips-just-surfaced-from-the-president-trump-assassination-at.html?mref=1baion&mc=3navj

The first 8 shots from Crooks sound very similar, but there is an additional shot right after the burst of 5, followed by another shot several seconds later.

I’m curious about the two counter sniper shots, since I’m pretty sure someone in the hearings, I forget who, testified that there was only one shot fired by law enforcement that day. I’m guessing they were just wrong, but I haven’t seen any confirmation that two shots were fired at Crooks. 

I´m a little concerned the first could have only wounded him, the autopsy could clear that. But for all we know that one odd shot could have come from Crooks´ last shot hitting a metal object or so  just speculating, don´t know. Non of the audio experts give a clear statement that matches exactly what we hear, so there is something we don´t know, could be nothing,  but they sure are taking their time, causing loads of speculations and room for some crazy theories.

First thing they did when they approached Crooks: They bound his hands on his back with flex cuffs. For that reason they where rolling him around, destroying a crime scene. Handcuffing a dead guy ... I mean ... or was Crooks still alive ... if so, they were in no hurry to conduct some first aid ... they let him bleed to dead ... 

"They didn't know Crooks' identity for hours, so why, just 40 minutes after Crooks was shot, was a police officer from Allegheny County (where Crooks was from) on that roof searching his pockets? Did this officer speed all the way from Pittsburgh to Butler in just 30 minutes?"

Was he brought by Helicopter? Or was he standby. They knew from the beginning who that dead guy on the roof was. 

7TuqpXy.png

Edited by Karl Kinaski

"I F**king Told Them!": Enraged Butler Cop On Bodycam Says He Told Secret Service To Cover Warehouse Used By Shooter, And They Agreed

by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Aug 08, 2024 - 09:20 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-fking-told-them-enraged-butler-cop-bodycam-says-he-told-secret-service-cover-warehouse

Bodycam footage from local Pennsylvania police reveal that in the moments after last month's attempted assassination of Donald Trump, an officer says he told the Secret Service to cover the warehouse used by shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks.

The new bodycamera footage was released by the Butler County Police Department, showing the officer who confronted the shooter. (Butler County Police Department)

"I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday," said a Butler Township officer in audio captured by his body-worn camera and obtained by the Wall Street Journal.

"I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here,'" the officer continues.

The footage paints a more complete picture of the anger and frustration moments after Thomas Matthew Crooks was able to fire eight shots at the former president from an AR-style assault rifle. A spectator was killed, two others were injured, and Trump suffered a bullet wound to the ear. The Journal obtained the videos under a public-records request Thursday.

A police officer in one of the videos at one point refers to a suspicious individual who had been lost by authorities. The unidentified officer referred to “a gentleman with a flat face that we were looking for earlier. He was creeping people out.”

The officer's account, which was broadcast over radio channels, was captured by one of the body cameras. "He was watching people out in the woods by the water tower. I’m not sure he is the gentleman down or not," the officer says.

Around 10 minutes after the shooting, another officer says to a fellow officer "I thought you guys were on the roof. I thought it was you. I thought it was you."

To which "No" can be heard in response.

"What the xxxx! Why were we not on the roof? Why weren't we?" the officer replies.

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/videos-show-police-at-trump-rally-airing-frustration-with-secret-service-47c62e12?mod=e2tw

1 hour ago, Paul Rigby said:

"I F**king Told Them!": Enraged Butler Cop On Bodycam Says He Told Secret Service To Cover Warehouse Used By Shooter, And They Agreed

by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Aug 08, 2024 - 09:20 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-fking-told-them-enraged-butler-cop-bodycam-says-he-told-secret-service-cover-warehouse

Bodycam footage from local Pennsylvania police reveal that in the moments after last month's attempted assassination of Donald Trump, an officer says he told the Secret Service to cover the warehouse used by shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks.

The new bodycamera footage was released by the Butler County Police Department, showing the officer who confronted the shooter. (Butler County Police Department)

"I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday," said a Butler Township officer in audio captured by his body-worn camera and obtained by the Wall Street Journal.

"I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here,'" the officer continues.

@Paul RigbyThis thrilling video raises more questions because the officer on the roof never saw Crooks, and Crooks didn't turn around, pointing his gun in the other direction. The time interval is too short. IMO, if a gun was pointed at this officer, it was likely from a sniper ready to take out this officer who was about to interrupt the imminent elimination of Donald Trump.

The question remains: If a gun was pointed at this officer, whose gun was it?"

Crooks never turned around the minute prior to the shooting, quote Gateway Pundit:

Greg Smith

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit:

I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

Therefore the title of the video OFFICERS CONFRONT THOMAS CROOKS is wrong: Nobody confronted Crook's. The officer on the roof saw what his camera saw. No Crooks at all. Why he dropped back down without swinging his whole body unto the roof should be asked. When he dropped down, Officer TEDESKI who gave him the lift on the roof was gone! 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Paul RigbyThis thrilling video raises more questions because the officer on the roof never saw Crooks, and Crooks didn't turn around, pointing his gun in the other direction. The time interval is too short. IMO, if a gun was pointed at this officer, it was likely from a sniper ready to take out this officer who was about to interrupt the imminent elimination of Donald Trump.

The question remains: If a gun was pointed at this officer, whose gun was it?"

Crooks never turned around the minute prior to the shooting, quote Gateway Pundit:

Therefore the title of the video OFFICERS CONFRONT THOMAS CROOKS is wrong: Nobody confronted Crook's. The officer on the roof saw what his camera saw. No Crooks at all. Why he dropped back down without swinging his whole body unto the roof should be asked. When he dropped down, Officer TEDESKI who gave him the lift on the roof was gone! 

Karl, 

I agree! Have you ever seen a more half-hearted attempt by LEO to thwart a crime?