The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

K K Lane

29 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Newsmax, citing sources in the Pennsylvania State Police, says Trump was not struck in the ear by a bullet but by a glass shard or fragments from a Teleprompter shattered by a bullet. The FBI SAC heading the investigation, when asked if a bullet hit Trump, declined to answer. The medical staff at the hospital have not publicly discussed his injury but have been told to defer questions to the campaign. Trump was not wearing a bandage on his ear while playing golf Sunday but conspicuously wore one at the convention Monday.

I haven't seen any photos of a shattered teleprompter.

I have seen a photo though of what is alleged to be a bullet whizzing past Trumps ear.

Edited by Gerry Down

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

CTer pretending, in essence, that Howard L. Brennan never even existed. As usual.

Brennan said the shooter was in his early 30's and nice-looking.  That's not Oswald..

Just now, Cliff Varnell said:

Brennan said the shooter was in his early 30's and nice-looking.  That's not Oswald.

Both of those things (age & looks) are, of course, purely subjective observations.

The overall evidence indicates, without much doubt, that Brennan saw Lee H. Oswald in the 6th-floor window.

REVEALED: Trump campaign secret data on gunman’s family

https://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-trump-campaign-secret-data-on-gunmans-family

The owner of the rifle used to shoot at Donald Trump had been identified by the former president’s campaign as a strong republican, likely gun owner and “hunter”, as revealed today by Channel 4 News.

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Both of those things (age & looks) are, of course, purely subjective observations.

The overall evidence indicates, without much doubt, that Brennan saw Lee H. Oswald in the 6th-floor window.

That's not what Brennan said, that he saw Oswald.  Your "overall evidence" is simply lone nutters repeating themselves.

Just now, David Von Pein said:

Repeating the evidence that hangs Oswald, you mean. That's what's being repeated. And it should be repeated--daily. Because this evidence isn't going to suddenly disappear.

No witness claimed they saw Oswald shoot Kennedy.  Quit making stuff up.

19 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

That's not what Brennan said, that he saw Oswald. 

Dead wrong (as usual). Howard Brennan told the Warren Commission this [at 3 H 148]....

DAVID BELIN -- "Mr. Brennan, could you tell us now whether you can or cannot positively identify the man you saw on [sic] the sixth floor window as the same man that you saw in the police station?"

HOWARD BRENNAN -- "I could at that time--I could, with all sincerity, identify him as being the same man."

Edited by David Von Pein

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

No witness claimed they saw Oswald shoot Kennedy.  Quit making stuff up.

Just pretend the Warren Commission testimony in my last post doesn't exist, Cliff. I've grown accustomed to such denial.

Edited by David Von Pein

16 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Dead wrong (as usual)....

Howard Brennan told the Warren Commission this [at 3 H 148]....

DAVID BELIN -- "Mr. Brennan, could you tell us now whether you can or cannot positively identify the man you saw on [sic] the sixth floor window as the same man that you saw in the police station?"

HOWARD BRENNAN -- "I could at that time--I could, with all sincerity, identify him as being the same man."

Mr Belin:  Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup [which included Oswald]?

Mr. Brennan:  Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.

The Crook witnesses id'd him on the spot, not months later.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Just pretend the Warren Commission testimony in my last post doesn't exist, Cliff. I've grown accustomed to such denial.

That's rich coming from a guy who admits JFK's jacket collar dropped in Dealey Plaza and the jacket was only elevated "a little bit."

Edited by Cliff Varnell

8 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Mr Belin:  Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup [which included Oswald]?

Mr. Brennan:  Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.

And just keep pretending that the very next exchange between Belin and Brennan doesn't even exist....

WC_Vol3_0078b.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

And just keep pretending that the very next exchange between Belin and Brennan doesn't even exist....

WC_Vol3_0078b.gif

I'll stand corrected on Brennan's WC testimony as long as you stand corrected on the SBT given that you admit JFK's jacket was only elevated "a little bit."