The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

I don't know if this has been discussed. But I have been skeptical since day one that Trump was hit by a bullet. I have just read a letter written by Trump's "doctor."

According to the AP, It says the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

Well, HELLO. That is not a bullet track, and is especially not the bullet track of an AR-15 bullet. 

It seems clear then that we do have a conspiracy, folks...a conspiracy to pretend Trump was "shot" as opposed to being struck by debris or a ricochet. Heck, He's even taken to claiming he "took" a bullet for democracy! It's clear he took no bullet and should admit as much. 

Edited by Pat Speer

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I don't know if this has been discussed. But I have been skeptical since day one that Trump was hit by a bullet. I have just read a letter written by Trump's "doctor."

According to the AP, It says the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

Well, HELLO. That is not a bullet track, and is especially not the bullet track of an AR-15 bullet. 

It seems clear then that we do have a conspiracy, folks...a conspiracy to pretend Trump was "shot" as opposed to being struck by debris or a ricochet. Heck, He's even taken to claiming he "took" a bullet for democracy! It's clear he took no bullet and should admit as much. 

Well, Pat, Trump did discuss awarding himself the Medal of Honor during his Presidency.

What I want to know is how much money the U.S. taxpayers have spent on security for Trump's endless, self-promotional MAGA t-r-o-l-l rallies during the past four years.

I don't think that question was asked in Gym Jordan's MAGA House "investigation" of the Secret Service today.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I don't think that question was asked in Gym Jordan's MAGA House "investigation" of the Secret Service today.

Are you really calling Kim Cheatle’s disastrous, disgraceful appearance before the oversight committee earlier today a “MAGA” investigation. Did you watch it? Cheatle was absolutely eviscerated by Democrats and Republicans alike. She refused to answer ANY questions about the assassination attempt, was deliberately evasive, and overall made a complete fool out of herself.

The committee immediately drafted a bipartisan letter demanding that she resign. I don’t think anyone who watched that insane, embarrassing hearing would disagree with that conclusion. It was really that bad. I was blown away. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-fails-to-answer-basic-questions-and-must-resign-following-historic-security-failures-at-president-trumps-rally-/

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

Are you really calling Kim Cheatle’s disastrous, disgraceful appearance before the oversight committee earlier today a “MAGA” investigation. Did you watch it? Cheatle was absolutely eviscerated by Democrats and Republicans alike. She refused to answer ANY questions about the assassination attempt, was deliberately evasive, and overall made a complete fool out of herself.

The committee immediately drafted a bipartisan letter demanding that she resign. I don’t think anyone who watched that insane, embarrassing hearing would disagree with that conclusion. It was really that bad. I was blown away. 

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-fails-to-answer-basic-questions-and-must-resign-following-historic-security-failures-at-president-trumps-rally-/

Tom,

The Secret Service, obviously, bungled the job in Butler, Pennsylvania.

But I'm less interested in theatrical grandstanding than in pro publica governance.

Can you tell us what this MAGA-majority House has accomplished for the American people during the Speakerships of McCarthy and Mike Johnson, and how their legislative "accomplishments" compare with those of high quality Congressional sessions in American history?

Next, tell us how many U.S. taxpayer dollars have been spent on security for Trump's endless, self-promotional MAGA rallies since his January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Congress, and his felonious, unsuccessful efforts to organize slates of False Electors to overturn the 2020 U.S. election.

Are Presidential campaign rallies typically conducted for months and years, on end, in our nation's history?

As for the serious crimes of the Secret Service, tell us why Tony Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff illegally erased their January 6th texts and Emails, after colluding in Trump's historic J6 insurrection.

Were you appropriately indignant about Ornato and Trump's Secret Service staff doing nothing on January 6th-- despite knowing, in advance, that Trump's mob had guns?

If you're genuinely interested in Secret Service malfeasance, you need to study the history of January 6th.

Edited by W. Niederhut