The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

I agree with Cliff here, they're about as equally  suspicious.

47 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Ear or not ear. 

To do proper metrics to determine where the shots came from and if they came from two sources you need the autopsy reports of Crooks and Compaeratore, as well as the medical files of the two injured bystanders. But wait a minute: Crooks' body was cremated after the Senate and House requested to see the body with their own eyes. The autopsy of Comperatore is not available. (If made at all.)The medical files of the two other victims are not available.

Do determine if different types of bullets where fired or the same type but with different guns you need the shells and bullets. The are not availiable. 

Butler is within a big information vacuum --  The biggest one since Dallas '63 regarding bullets fired at a high-profile politician, autopsys and medical files. 

Your "ear discussion" is ridiculous. What you are trying to say? That nobody fired at Trump in Butler? LOL.

It sounds like you're wrapping up your investigation here Karl.

So this is all you got?

You ask some legitimate questions..

Have they said that their investigation and everything they are going to release about this is concluded?

It's not just Trump, but  his entire party who control the House are privy to more information than you and your sources. If you don't  think they wouldn't jump on these questions like leeches in heat then you don't have a clue what's going on in the U.S. Apparently they don't have your conviction about this, and I hardly think despite Cotter's speculation, that the entire Republican House is silent because they're worried about being assassinated!

We're not even looking into these sources of yours Karl and determining their previous biases. I'm sure some have some bona fides. But I assume, since they are Americans, if they  really are convinced, they'll put their efforts into going to the government and investigating this further, just as JFKA researchers have. If I don't hear any real followup, I'll assume they also don't have any real conviction either.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Your "ear discussion" is ridiculous. What you are trying to say? That nobody fired at Trump in Butler? LOL.

No, I'm saying Trump wasn't hit with a bullet; he was hit with shrapnel. just like other bystanders.

But if that comes out, he doesn't look as tough as he wants to look.

So he's made sure the entire thing has been swept under the rug and stopped any investigations by the Republican congress.

This isn't difficult to understand.

12 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Because any legitimate investigation gets access to medical records of the event and the need to explain how Trump's ear completely healed in two weeks.

So why haven't the federal authorities, which have been so "diligent" in their pursuit of Trump in other matters, instituted a thorough investigation?