The Education Forum

Deletion of valid JFKA thread by mods

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2024 at 9:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Only a fool would ridicule a reasonable theory backed by solid evidence.

I agree Sandy, that certainly applies to the mountain of solid incriminating evidence against Oswald, the murderer of President Kennedy and JD Tippit. 

4 hours ago, Steve Roe said:
On 7/31/2024 at 8:36 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Only a fool would ridicule a reasonable theory backed by solid evidence.

4 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

I agree Sandy, that certainly applies to the mountain of solid incriminating evidence against Oswald, the murderer of President Kennedy and JD Tippit.

Problem is, Steve, not all evidence is "solid evidence." In a cover-up, you first need to separate the wheat from the chaff.

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Problem is, Steve, not all evidence is "solid evidence." In a cover-up, you first need to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sandy, take a deep breath and answer this. Shouldn't everyone here apply the same standard to your "Harvey and Lee" belief? 

Or should everyone accept that there really was two Oswalds (Harvey and Lee) and two Marguerites? 

Take your time and think it through. 

Edited by Steve Roe
Correct spelling

1 hour ago, Steve Roe said:

Sandy, take a deep breath and answer this. Shouldn't everyone here apply the same standard to your "Harvey and Lee" belief?

Steve,

There is a great deal of evidence indicating Lee Harvey Oswald was in two locations at the same time on multiple occasions. And was both 5' 9" and 5' 11" in height while in the Marine Corps, but almost never 5' 10". And was missing two teeth and at the same time still had all his natural teeth.

There is substantial corroboration for much of this evidence

Harvey & Lee is a theory that explains this contradictory evidence. Researchers are free to come up with their own theories. But so far I've seen nothing that makes as much sense as Harvey &Lee.

22 hours ago, Miles Massicotte said:

Steve as a CT'er who generally respects your research I do wish that you would directly address the question. How do you explain the shallow low back wound? Do you associate it with the throat wound?

Hi Miles, can you be specific in your question? When you say "shallow, low back wound", what are you referring to?