The Education Forum

Retroactive Recognition

The Secret Service chief resigned.

IMO, the decades of examination on how JFK was killed had something to do with that.

There were at least three shows on that subject in the lead up to her appearance by Vince, by me and by Lisa Pease.

Rowley should have resigned and been investigated.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

IMO, the decades of examination on how JFK was killed had something to do with that.

There were at least three shows on that subject in the lead up to her appearance by Vince, by me and by Lisa Pease.

I am hoping a thorough investigation will be performed. This will show, I suspect, that Trump was not in fact struck by an intact bullet, but by a fragment or piece of something struck by a bullet. Trump's doctor said no sutures were needed...IOW...that there was no hole or tear on the ear. That is not the wound one obtains from the impact of a high-velocity bullet. 

9 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I am hoping a thorough investigation will be performed. This will show, I suspect, that Trump was not in fact struck by an intact bullet, but by a fragment or piece of something struck by a bullet. Trump's doctor said no sutures were needed...IOW...that there was no hole or tear on the ear. That is not the wound one obtains from the impact of a high-velocity bullet. 

I think no sutures were needed because the wound was 2cm wide and the ear is cartilage. You can't suture a 2cm wide wound. Just best to leave it and put some gauze on it.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Better late than never, Jim.

Tony Ornato and his staff should have been fully investigated and prosecuted in court for their complicity in Trump's January 6th insurrection-- and their illegal erasure of their J6 Secret Service texts and Emails, after they were instructed by Congress to preserve all records.

If I recall correctly, Ornato and his Secret Service associates dodged any honest testimony about their J6 actions during the Congressional J6 investigation.

Most of what we know about their serious dereliction of duty came from the Congressional testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson.

As examples, Ornato and the Secret Service knew that Trump's J6 mob was armed with guns when they marched to the Capitol from the Ellipse -- at Trump's behest.

Ornato had also received multiple communiques about the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers pledging possible violence to support a Trump dictatorship on January 6th-- which he repeatedly claimed to "not recall" during his testimony to Rep. LIz Cheney and the J6 investigators.*

His only intervention was to prevent Trump from going to the Capitol, then having Brian What's-His-Face drive to the Capitol to remove Mike Pence from the premises so that he couldn't certify Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.

GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000929721.pdf (govinfo.gov)

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

I think no sutures were needed because the wound was 2cm wide and the ear is cartilage. You can't suture a 2cm wide wound. Just best to leave it and put some gauze on it.

Nothing tore through the cartilage. There was no hole. 

According to the AP, Trump's doctor said the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

Edited by Pat Speer

William, I agree on that.

The Secret Service has been a lawless agency since 1963.

FInally, someone was called to task for it.

36 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Nothing tore through the cartilage. There was no hole. 

According to the AP, Trump's doctor said the bullet track “produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.”

“Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required.”

I would imagine if the bullet just grazed the ear, it would leave the type of wound described. Perhaps a millimetre contact. But I'm not a ballistics expert.

This discussion thread, like so many that get posted to the Education Forum JFK assassination thread - is completely off topic.

This should be get moved to Political Discussions.

Hey, HOW ABOUT WE TALK ABOUT THE JFK ASSASSINATION OVER HERE??