The Education Forum

"I can't believe you would vote for TRUMP"

Gil Jesus

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement and reducing inflation.

I’m voting for the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for American energy independence.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order. I am tired of all the criminals having a revolving door and being put back in the street. 

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for keeping jobs in America and not be outsourced all over the world - to China, Mexico and other foreign countries. 

I’m voting for secure borders and LEGAL immigration.                        

I’m voting for doing away with all of the freebies given to the illegals while inner city American citizens go without. 

I'm voting for the end to homelessness, including that of our Military Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

I’m voting for peace in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

I’m voting for the end of human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for parents to have the right of School Choice.

I'm voting for parents to know what their children are being taught in school.

I'm voting for the right to not be censored or cancelled.

I'm voting to clean up the corruption in government.

I am voting for the return of teaching math, history, and science instead of the indoctrination of our children with pronouns. 

I'm voting for the end of sexual mutilation of children.

I'm voting for the end of biological men competing in women's sports.

I'm voting for the end of drag queens twerking in front of kids.

I'm not voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

THAT's what I'm voting for. What are YOU voting for ? 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸
Edited by Gil Jesus

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

You're voting for Christian nationalism which violates the First Amendment.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

The Second Amendment allows for a "well-regulated militia."  Which part of "well regulated" do you fail to grasp?

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Protect the Constitution by giving the President the power of a King, immune from any crimes committed as part of some ill-defined "official duties"?  Protect the Constitution by rescinding birth-right citizenship?

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement and reducing inflation.

Reducing inflation by slapping an across the board 10% tariff on all imported goods -- which is ultimately paid for by the consumer?  Reducing inflation by deporting 45% of the agricultural workforce?

I’m voting for the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

Gazans beg to disagree.
You're voting for China to invade Taiwan and Putin to reconstitute the Soviet Empire.

I'm voting for American energy independence.

We're already there.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

You're voting for massive changes in the American government.
"Trump has demonstrated that he intends to use the power of the presidency in unorthodox ways — including ones that threaten the stability of the economy and government itself."

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order. I am tired of all the criminals having a revolving door and being put back in the street. 

You're voting for a 34-count convicted Felon, civilly convicted Rapist, three-time civilly convicted Fraud who wants to pardon insurrections convicted of attacking police officers on Jan. 6.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Like the Trump appointees who granted the President the powers of a King?

I’m voting for keeping jobs in America and not be outsourced all over the world - to China, Mexico and other foreign countries. 

So you're voting for Democrats!  Nice to see.

I’m voting for secure borders and LEGAL immigration. 

Trump blocked a bill that would have done exactly that.                      

I’m voting for doing away with all of the freebies given to the illegals while inner city American citizens go without. 

"We rate this claim False."

The Child Tax Credit cut child poverty in half.  The GOP killed it.

I'm voting for the end to homelessness, including that of our Military Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

Streets would be renamed in honor of "great American patriots" while the homeless, on threat of arrest, would be sent to tent cities on "large parcels of inexpensive land."
IOW, concentration camps.

I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

If you believe a fetus is "an unborn baby" -- that's your right.  But you have no right to force your beliefs on others.  "Mind your own damn business!" Tim Walz.

I’m voting for peace in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

Trump pulled out of the Iran nuke deal, assassinated Iran's #2 leader, encouraged Putin "do whatever the hell he wants" in Eastern Europe.  That's the opposite of peace.

I’m voting for the end of human/child trafficking.

Trump was sued for pedophile rape and took 7 trips on Jeffrey Epstein's plane.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

So you're voting for Harris!  Trump has declared America a Christian nation in violation of the First Amendment.

I'm voting for parents to have the right of School Choice.

You're voting for fanatics to determine what kids can learn in school or check out of libraries

I'm voting for parents to know what their children are being taught in school.

All a good parent has to do is ask.

I'm voting for the right to not be censored or cancelled.

Coming from someone who votes for book burning -- that's rich.

I'm voting to clean up the corruption in government.

Trump was the most corrupt American politician of all time

I am voting for the return of teaching math, history, and science instead of the indoctrination of our children with pronouns. 

What's wrong with pronouns?  Are you also opposed to nouns, verbs, adverbs and adjectives?

I'm voting for the end of sexual mutilation of children.

Young Children Do Not Receive Medical Gender Transition Treatment

I'm voting for the end of biological men competing in women's sports.

Get the Facts about Transgender & Non-Binary Athletes

I'm voting for the end of drag queens twerking in front of kids.

So that means films such as "Some Like It Hot," "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Tootsie" must be banned?  Entertainers have cross-dressed for centuries for comedic effect (see Berle, Milton or Shakespeare, William).

I'm not voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

You're voting for a Christian Fascist Dictatorship under King Donald, an addled infantile sociopathic corrupt narcissist. 

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

See above.

THAT's what I'm voting for. What are YOU voting for ?

I'm voting for American democracy with all its flaws, and AGAINST treason.
Edited by Cliff Varnell

Well done Cliff! I tried as well to dialog  with Gil about another sort of "Gil credo" on the JFKA side

Gil's not interested in a dialog with anyone.

Paul, That's funny, but be mindful of Gil  and be careful of straying into "leftist sources" like the Daily Show!  I'm sure such lampooning of his Presidential candidate would elicit Gil's cries of "hate!".  It's fortunate  he's spared of such free exchange with his chosen political sources where any real disagreements are severely dealt with.

Paul, As I recall weren't you, Gil and Cotter trumpeting RK (now at 2%) as the answer to all the current U.S. political problems?

I remember Cotter very authoritatively and  presumptuously telling us that RK was the only person could turn the U.S. around from the abyss we were facing! There was sort of the Kennedy "blood cult" going around the forum at the time. In Cotter's outlook, that was started by a "local boy makes good" JFK trip to Ireland in 63! 

Well,  to update you on your hero who to your delight,  important, cool conspiracy  people like Tulsi Gabbard is now saying is going to throw his 2% support to Trump. We'll also use the Daily Show.

I know you must fantasize on  the life some of the Kennedy's, like RFK Jr.

In this case a typical day is going "falconing" , finding  dead bear roadkill, picking up the bear with the idea of bringing it home,  skinning and eating it!, but first he had a dinner engagement at a chic NYC steak house, then found himself late for a flight so he decided he'd stage a bicycle accident with the dead bear in Central Park!

Well here's the story,  straight from RK Jr. himself telling it to Roseanne Barr! RK gives us a novel approach to damage control by telling his side of the story to some of his celebrity star followers! Brilliant!

I was checking some of the old threads here and not surprisingly,  I saw this Di Eugenio  post!

STOP THE PRESSES! RFK JR. ON TUCKER CARLSON!

Yes, those were the days!

Man what a twofer!

Like anything RK Jr. , who first learned of a JFKA conspiracy at 50 could tell us would be any different than what Jim Di's already told us, and probably him!

heh heh

NYC is now coming after RK with a $37, 700 bill to recover their costs in disposing the bear!

It does seem expensive, like the government spending $100,000 for a toilet seat, but RK can afford it!

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

This is one of the main reasons I was late to the Joe-gotta-go party.  I thought Biden's masterful play in the global oil market -- among many other accomplishments -- earned him another term. 

By the time he dropped out I felt greatly relieved. 

It was immediately apparent he made the right decision.