The Education Forum

Would a President Harris Open Up the JFK Records?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/10/2024 at 3:13 PM, William Paris said:

The inner circle all knew about Biden’s decline.  One of the key reasons Harris is avoiding the press is to avoid being confronted with this issue

That 's just another small fire the Republicans will light that will get nowhere. Because it's a real story many families have  dealt with. Besides who can question with any authority  Harris's account?

Just like the "Coup de etat" has gotten them nowhere! It's a popular coup de etat and completely legal.  I was for Biden being replaced a year ago before the election. No, Harris is not what I would have preferred.                   The  allegations of "coup' failed because I don't need the opposition party to tell me what my interest is.

25 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

That 's just another small fire the Republicans will light that will get nowhere. Because it's a real story many families have  dealt with. Besides who can question with any authority  Harris's account?

Just like the "Coup de etat" has gotten them nowhere! It's a popular coup de etat and completely legal.  I was for Biden being replaced a year ago before the election. No, Harris is not what I would have preferred.                   The  allegations of "coup' failed because I don't need the opposition party to tell me what my interest is.

Who was behind the coup and what was their motive? If it was electoral concerns of Biden’s decline, why did they wait until the 11th hour to pull the trigger? Certainly they knew about Biden’s decline before the primary season when an alternative candidate could have been proposed. And why would Harris use the supposedly incompetent Biden campaign managers?

27 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

Who was behind the coup and what was their motive?

Well it certainly wasn't Bibi , if that's what you were theorizing.

Is one and one ever two? How about this? The donor class saw very tangible evidence of Biden's decline in the debate when Biden showed up looking like a glazed donut.  A calculus was made and Biden, like Trump  was already an unpopular candidate along the spectrum and specifically there was a large group of 41 million Generation Z coming of age to vote and 20 million baby boomers who have died since 2016. 

You can get bothered and call it a "conspiracy " or a "coup" if you like. It was very unusual , but we've never had 2 candidates that were around 80 years old.  I call it political common sense!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I'm sorry Kevin, i didn't answer all your questions.

1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

Certainly they knew about Biden’s decline before the primary season when an alternative candidate could have been proposed.

Certainly? You certainly are certain Kevin. Have you ever had to deal with he decline of someone in your family, or take away your Dad's keys? Until you've made decisions about such things in your life, I might not be so impressed about your binary judgments.

Are you proposing the theory that the "Identity politics" compromised Democrats always wanted a black woman candidate like Harris, but knowing full well that Biden was thoroughly incapable of running another term, they engineered her candidacy, and pulled the whole thing off as seamlessly as they have? If so, come out and say it.

1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

And why would Harris use the supposedly incompetent Biden campaign managers?

That answer is because it's easy, because she's inherited them as well as the war chest and issues of senility are not going to happen with Harris.

You seem  like Trump Kevin,  in that you're very unsettled about the recent changes in the Dem election strategy.

Are you by chance 78, and do you watch Fox News every day?

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I'm sorry Kevin, i didn't answer all your questions.

Certainly? You certainly are certain Kevin. Have you ever had to deal with he decline of someone in your family, or take away your Dad's keys? Until you've made decisions about such things in your life, I might not be so impressed about your binary judgments.

Are you proposing the theory that the "Identity politics" compromised Democrats always wanted a black woman candidate like Harris, but knowing full well that Biden was thoroughly incapable of running another term, they engineered her candidacy, and pulled the whole thing off as seamlessly as they have? If so, come out and say it.

That answer is because it's easy, because she's inherited them as well as the war chest and issues of senility are not going to happen with Harris.

You seem  like Trump Kevin,  in that you're very unsettled about the recent changes in the Dem election strategy.

Are you by chance 78, and do you watch Fox News every day?

No, I’m significantly younger than 78 and I don’t think I’ve even seen Fox News in years except perhaps on a monitor in the gym and I don’t wear headphones to hear it. And I haven’t had a TV in the house since probably the early 2000s.

Why do so many people, upon hearing a view that conflicts with their own, automatically assume that one listens to Fox News? Particularly those that like to take pride in their own open mindedness and tolerance. Weird. 

Kamabla was on the House Intelligence committee and her BF Willie Brown allegedly got a tip from Condi Rice about not flying on 911 and she also had a scandal where people in her office posed as Freemasonic Police.. So I've got to vote no on this one. 

Possible warnings given to individuals

[edit]
  • It is often alleged that San Francisco Mayor, Willie Lewis Brown, Jr. canceled his flight plans for September 11 after receiving a warning late on September 10 from what he described as his airport security.[90] In fact it was Brown who first called his security staff at the airport, to check on his flight for the following morning, and they then warned him that he should be cautious about flying. Brown says, "they always alert me when I ought to be careful," and he decided to fly anyway.[91] In September 2006, Willie Brown responded to these escalating conspiracy rumors by calling them an "ongoing myth."[92]
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theories

https://abc7.com/free-masons-masonic-fraternal-police-department-california-of-justice-fake/701005/

Kamala Harris aide, 2 others arrested for allegedly running fake Masonic police department

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (KABC) -- Three people, including an aide to California Attorney General Kamala Harris, were arrested for impersonating police officers and creating a fake law enforcement agency called the Masonic Fraternal Police Department.

On April 29, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives served search and arrest warrants in the 28000 block of Linda Vista Street and the 17000 block of Sierra Highway, both in Santa Clarita. Three people were arrested and identified as David Henry, 46, of Santa Clarita, Tonette Hayes, 59, of Santa Clarita, and Brandon Kiel, 31, of Los Angeles.

Badges, identification cards, weapons, uniforms, police-type cars and other law enforcement equipment were found in the searches at both locations.

Henry, Hayes and Kiel were all arrested for impersonating a peace officer and booked at the Santa Clarita Valley station. Henry also faces charges of perjury under oath. Kiel, who worked as deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice, faces charges for misuse of government identification.

He is on administrative leave and the department could not comment on an ongoing personnel matter or criminal investigation.

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Kamabla was on the House Intelligence committee and her BF Willie Brown allegedly got a tip from Condi Rice about not flying on 911 and she also had a scandal where people in her office posed as Freemasonic Police.. So I've got to vote no on this one. 

"Kamabla," Mathew?  🙄

I thought Ben Cole reported that the old partisan MAGA devil was no longer holding you by the lapels?

Were Ben's reports of the demise of your partisanship greatly exaggerated?

But, in any case, thanks for updating us on this nefarious Condi Rice/Willie Brown "scandal."

Condi was, certainly, involved in PNAC, with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, et.al.

Did this Willie Brown/Condi scandal happen before or after Trump's alleged helicopter flight with Willie Brown?

Also, since this thread has already, apparently, devolved into yet another repository for partisan spam, I thought you might get a kick out of this meme comparing the sex lives of Vice President Harris and Donald Trump.

8f96aa7232fb586086f848d0f9e60006c8bb300e

If I recall correctly Harris and Newsom would not allow probation for Sirhan. Can’t see any reason she would be more proactive than Biden on this topic. One prime mover is if she put Bobby in cabinet to get his support. Maybe EPA or Interior. He could then influence release of all documents. Looks like Trump is down for count, and I really believe he would have released more if he won. 

I don't think any president would have the power to release all the documents. They claim it comes down to revealing intelligence sources and methods. But  Dr Baxter's written report remained classified until the ARRB released it around 98'? Of course there was nohting about sources or methods in his report
   I know he read it out loud to the WC in 64',  but he changed the most contentious word in the report from "Occipital" to "Parietal. There is obviously more to the release issue than sources and methods

Edited by Chris Bristow

12 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

No, I’m significantly younger than 78 and I don’t think I’ve even seen Fox News in years except perhaps on a monitor in the gym and I don’t wear headphones to hear it. And I haven’t had a TV in the house since probably the early 2000s.

Why do so many people, upon hearing a view that conflicts with their own, automatically assume that one listens to Fox News? Particularly those that like to take pride in their own open mindedness and tolerance. Weird. 

KB-

For once we agree.

If you don't drink the blue kool-aid, then you must believe every word Tucker Carson says, or Fox News. I live in Thailand and have not even seen Fox News in 12 years, and never watched it before. 

That is a common meme here. Non-Donks are "MAGAts" and so on. 

If you are skeptical of partisan congressional narratives of J6, then you must be a white supremacist, or J6 insurrectionist.  

And that gratuitous commentary is often from the "moderators"!

You have to learn to ignore a lot here.

Unfortunately, you cannot put moderators on ignore. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

KB-

For once we agree.

If you don't drink the blue kool-aid, then you must believe every word Tucker Carson says, or Fox News. I live in Thailand and have not even seen Fox News in 12 years, and never watched it before. 

That is a common meme here. Non-Donks are "MAGAts" and so on. 

If you are skeptical of partisan congressional narratives of J6, then you must be a white supremacist, or J6 insurrectionist.  

And that gratuitous commentary is often from the "moderators"!

You have to learn to ignore a lot here.

Unfortunately, you cannot put moderators on ignore. 

I also agree with you that the conspiracy was not a cast of thousands required of most explanations.