The Education Forum

MY NEW WEBSITE

Hello all,

I have been working on my website on and off for a while now. I have had some difficulties but they are nearly all worked out.

Its not the finished product but its a start, I intend to add new articles weekly.

The website is designed to give somebody with no knowledge of the assassination a basic introduction into what happened and why there was a conspiracy.

The website features work from Richard J Smith, Pamela McElwain Brown, Wim Dankbaar, Stephen Turner, Barry Keane and myself.

I hope to post my work on the similarities on the assassination of MLK and JFK quite soon and add to it as time goes by.

I have a photo section for Charles Harrelson with updates to come .

www.thepresidenthasbeenshot.4t.com

So please if anyone asks you where a good starting point is feel free to reference my site.

If anybody has any pointers or points of information about the site post it on this thread, on my website or email me at wereallgointaheavenlads@hotmail.com

Articles from anybody who wishes to have something published are welcome whether they are Lone nut, conspiracy or personal stories with relevance to the assassination.

John

http://www.thepresidenthasbeenshot.4t.com

Edited by John Geraghty

What pop-ups? I didn't notice any pop-ups, and I was able to access the site very easily. Good job, John. I signed the petition, too. Number 46.

Ter

Best of luck with your site. Just viewed it, it is nice but yes it does have a lot of pop up's and side advertisments. Don't know how one can get them off, maybe the ones that supply the web space for you can help you to get ride of them. I even have a pop up deletes on my own computer system and these still come through.

More important is to have fun with it and enjoy doing putting it together!!!!

Thanks Nancy,

The Forum on the site is now fully operational.

Keeping with the general message of my website I am starting with a post on how we can bring about further investigations or at least public interest in the assassination.

John

www.thepresidenthasbeenshot.4t.com

pop in from time to time

Lots of pop ups, drop downs and other assorted annoyances on the bravenet forum you are using.

Try the free version of the software which powers this forum at the follwing url

http://invisionfree.com/

This has most of the functionality of this forum without the irritations which come bundled with bravenet products