The Education Forum

C. Douglas Dillon and the Assassination of JFK

Turnure would be 68 today. She married a Robert Timmons in the late 1960s. If living, I don't imagine she would object to being asked when and from whom she heard the rumor if someone were able to locate and ask her.

FWIW, in Eddie Fisher's memoirs he says he dated Turnure (as well as Judy Campbell). If I remember correctly he says he introduced her to Giancana at one point and that Giancana said she had class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members might find this article interesting:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0604/S00323.htm

Is Suzan Mazur right when she says Dillon was in "charge of the Secret Service assigned to Kennedy in Dallas".

Great: Another political science and history professor who admits he "avoids talking about the Kennedy assassination" like the plague. I think one of the big problems that befuddles a person who may try to get a handle on this is all the disinfo on the net. The first site you see on this case is McAdams. One having little knowledge about established facts on this case could be very taken in by this site. I have always thought it would be a good idea to have a 101 site , a kind of JFK assassination for dummies (pardon the expression). A short statement of the WC theory and several reasons why it is nonsence. That would give a new reader a kind of starting point.

Interesting about Dillon. Wonder what Shanet has to say on this.

Dawn

• 14 years later...
On 4/27/2006 at 2:20 AM, John Simkin said:

Members might find this article interesting:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0604/S00323.htm

Is Suzan Mazur right when she says Dillon was in "charge of the Secret Service assigned to Kennedy in Dallas".

The Secret Service was originally part of the Department of Treasury at the time until 2003.

Yes.  Dillon was East Coast Establishment, Power Elite, CFR all the way.  Tight with Dulles and Rockefeller as head of the Treasury/SS at the time.  Brings to mind the plumbers ideal of dooky don't float uphill.

Thanks for linking this old thread. Looks like a worthy read.

56 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes.  Dillon was East Coast Establishment, Power Elite, CFR all the way.  Tight with Dulles and Rockefeller as head of the Treasury/SS at the time.  Brings to mind the plumbers ideal of dooky don't float uphill.

Thanks for linking this old thread. Looks like a worthy read.

Who are you talking to?

5 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

You.

Oh okay. Ron, I am convinced that Dillon was involved and that his motive is related to the Texas Oil Depletion Allowance

Edited by Calvin Ye