The Education Forum

Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone

"Since it is extremely doubtful and unlikely that either JEH or LBJ had anything to do with the assassination of JFK..."

Purvis, Johnson and Hoover controlled the Warren Commission Whitewash, how can you say that it is doubtful that they had anything to do with the assassination?

I think the cover up is far more insightful than the actual crime because it provided the opportunity to get away with it.

I mean, all you have to do is think about all the time spent dicussing the arrests of scapegoats like Clay Shaw and Lee Harvey Oswald and compare that to the ocassional speculation that makes sense.

Forget about the phony arrests, focus on the cover up and I think the truth will surface, without effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purvis, Johnson and Hoover controlled the Warren Commission Whitewash, how can you say that it is doubtful that they had anything to do with the assassination?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I was neither born with blinders on, nor do I suffer from "tunnel vision".

Therefore, I recognize that there are reasons to lie other than being part of a conspiracy to assassinate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean, all you have to do is think about all the time spent dicussing the arrests of scapegoats like Clay Shaw and Lee Harvey Oswald and compare that to the ocassional speculation that makes sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than the "inconconvenience", Clay Shaw was hardly a "scapegoat".

More like a "diversionary tactic" then a scapegoat search.

And, since it is relatively well established that LHO was responsible for the death of J. D. Tippit, and to an extremely high degree of certainty is responsible for the assassination of JFK, then he is hardly some "innocent bystander" who just happened to order a 6.5mm Carcano and stroll up to the sixth floor window of the TSDB due to nothing better in life to do.

Forget about the phony arrests, focus on the cover up and I think the truth will surface, without effort.

Were that so, then we would all be out doing something worthwhile.

Most of those that have focused on "the coverup" for the past 40+ years, are now farther from the facts and truth than they were around the 1964 to 1966 era.

Now, many are of the opinion that there is a "snake" in every woodpile. and it is all the same snake.

When this is separated into it's own category/event, without the "carryover" of assumption that all items are related to the coverup related to the actual event, then, perhaps more eyes will be opened wider without hinderance from blinders & tunnel vision.

If nothing else, it will ultimately go down in history as the single greatest masterpiece of deception that has ever been concieved.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't insult Gregory peck.

Sheesh...

Terry M. was merely stating fact, not insulting Gregory Peck.

Gregory Peck would have been around 74-75 years old when JFK filmed. As great as Gregory Peck was, it would be a stretch to see him playing a late 40-ish Jim Garrison...

"Terry M. was merely stating fact, not insulting Gregory Peck."

Thanks, Frank. But, Ms. Dulles has her own skewed view on life.

The irony of this thread is amazing. Garrison was widely discredited, even within the research community, because he lacked focus. He began believing everyone who wasn't with him was against him. And here we have Lynne assuming that since Garrison didn't behave the way she would have liked, he must have been a disinformationist. And then we have Terry claiming Lynne's the disinformationist!

Lynne, isn't it possible that Garrison was simply flawed, like the rest of us? The expectations of Lane, Epstein, Weisberg, etc. weren't met and they turned on the man. Big deal. It doesn't make him evil. It makes him a mixed bag, not unlike yourself...

The fact remains that Garrison was almost certainly onto something. That Garrison's one solid suspect, David Ferriie, died within days of LBJ's finding out (from Hale Boggs, no less) that Garrison suspected LBJ's involvement, is worth pondering and worth investigation.

Garrison screwed up and made himself bigger than his case. Let's not make the same mistake.

Don't insult Gregory peck.

Sheesh...

Terry M. was merely stating fact, not insulting Gregory Peck.

Gregory Peck would have been around 74-75 years old when JFK filmed. As great as Gregory Peck was, it would be a stretch to see him playing a late 40-ish Jim Garrison...

"Terry M. was merely stating fact, not insulting Gregory Peck."

Thanks, Frank. But, Ms. Dulles has her own skewed view on life.

I was most interested to learn of the Nation Magazine editorial Board member MAX HOLLANDds

role as a possible dissinformagent agent of the CIA. After reading Francis Stoner Saunders book THE CIA AND CULTURE--WHICH WAS ABOUT THE ROLE OF THE CIa created left -liberal magazine called ????(name escapes me)shoot!!-- ANYWAY the point she made is that the cia was more likely to be in left liberal magazines than in right wing ones. That way they could play a 'gatekeeping role' to dissuade left liberals from going further in oppostion to U>S> Cold War foriegn policies

Now comes Mellons insight into Max Holland.

If there was one place where there was a ganuine independent communist movement--ie. non-stalinist-- it was Italy. ( See Gabriel Kolko The politics of War 1943-45) Yet Holland seems to think just by typing the words Italian Communist newspaper he can automatically assume that it was an ink-well of societ disinformation.

What can be done to make people more aware of left-liberal ,possible cia disinformation?

OH, how I love this!

In the event one wishes to know who "sic'ed" the dogs onto G. Ray Gill/David Ferrie/Carlos Marcello, then they need look no farther than a couple of doors over in the Pere Marquette Bldg.

G. Ray Gill-------------------------------------1707 Pere Marquette Bldg. (note, this is the first floor)

F. D. V. De La Barre-------------------------- 710 Pere Marquette Bldg. (same floor--3 doors down)

(Francois D. V. De La Barre)

Registered Agent: Conservative Political League

Registered Agent: The Political League

Registered Agent: Hospitum Incorporated (with Dr. Alton Ochsner)

Name: John M CLAVERIE

Father: Bertrand CLAVERIE b: 1857

Mother: Clara BORDELON b: 1851

Marriage 1: Lady From New Orleans

Children:

Living CLAVERIE------(see Marguerite Claverie family)

Marriage 4: della BARRE

OH, how I love this!

In the event one wishes to know who "sic'ed" the dogs onto G. Ray Gill/David Ferrie/Carlos Marcello, then they need look no farther than a couple of doors over in the Pere Marquette Bldg.

G. Ray Gill-------------------------------------1707 Pere Marquette Bldg. (note, this is the first floor)

F. D. V. De La Barre-------------------------- 710 Pere Marquette Bldg. (same floor--3 doors down)

Children:

Name: Living CLAVERIE ---------------This is John Claverie, father of Marguerite & grandfather to LHO

Sex: M

Father: John M CLAVERIE b: ABT 1887

Mother: Lady From New Orleans

Marriage 1 Spouse Unknown------------Actually, this is Ms. Stucke/(Stuckey)

Children

Marguerite CLAVERIE

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

May as well continue a little with this family tree:

Name: Bertrand CLAVERIE

Given Name: Bertrand

Surname: Claverie

Birth: 1857

Change Date: 20 JUL 2000 at 10:28:56

Father: Bertrand CLAVERIE b: ABT 1830 in France

Mother: Aureline GAGNARD b: ABT 1839

Marriage 1 Clara BORDELON b: 1851

Married: 1875

Children

John M CLAVERIE b: ABT 1887-----------------Great Grandfather to LHO

Clara CLAVERIE

Belle CLAVERIE----------------Great Aunt to LHO

Louis CLAVERIE

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Name: Belle CLAVERIE

Given Name: Belle

Sex: F

Change Date: 20 JUL 2000 at 10:28:57

Marriage 1 Joseph BEAUREGARD b: in New Orleans

Children:

P Toutant BEAUREGARD b: in Echo,La

_______

Alll you people who are concerned with disinformation do not appear to be exposing anybody here, who killed kennedy?

Well, Ms Foster-Dulles, Until the likes of you and Lone Nutter Pervis took over the forum there was some very good research being done here. Now the likes of you and wacked out Hemming wanna be have driven off the good posters. Maybe if you three shut up for a bit people will get back to serious posting.

But I know the intent of disinfo people. You three are the ones who have no desire to expose anyone who killed Kennedy. God, I thought Gratz was disinfo, at least he could write an intelligent post. Even if he thinks Castro did it, and no one agrees with him, he has something to SAY. You three just want to disrupt this forum.

And for some odd reason John is allowing this??????

But a mere high school kid can take you all on with his hands behind his back and blindfolded.

Go for it Owen, but I think Steven is also right: let them post their crap and others can just post around them. Problem is the JOHN: They take over every thread!!!

Dawn

OH, how I love this!

Children:

Name: Living CLAVERIE ---------------This is John Claverie, father of Marguerite & grandfather to LHO

Father: John M CLAVERIE b: ABT 1887

Mother: Lady From New Orleans

Marriage 1 Spouse Unknown------------Actually, this is Ms. Stucke/(Stuckey)

Children

Marguerite CLAVERIE

_________

May as well continue a little with this family tree:

Name: Bertrand CLAVERIE

Given Name: Bertrand

Birth: 1857

Change Date: 20 JUL 2000 at 10:28:56

Father: Bertrand CLAVERIE b: ABT 1830 in France

Mother: Aureline GAGNARD b: ABT 1839

Marriage 1 Clara BORDELON b: 1851

Married: 1875

Children

John M CLAVERIE b: ABT 1887-----------------Great Grandfather to LHO

Clara CLAVERIE

Belle CLAVERIE----------------Great Aunt to LHO

Louis CLAVERIE

_________

Name: Belle CLAVERIE

Given Name: Belle

Sex: F

Change Date: 20 JUL 2000 at 10:28:57

Marriage 1 Joseph BEAUREGARD b: in New Orleans

Children:

P Toutant BEAUREGARD b: in Echo,La

_______

“Philip Claverie is one of the finest people I have ever known. ... Philip Claverie. His greatest strength is the ability to understandand focus on what’s ...

http://www.neworleansbar.org/documents/Claverie2005.pdf

Might I recommend this for reading pleasure.

One should pay certain attention to the references to "Finland"

As well as the good old "Stuckey" name.

Not to mention the "D. V." as in Phillip D.V. Claverie, son of Louis B. Claverie

_________

Who turned them dogs loose??????????

1. The Political League: (2/04/63)

Registered Agent: F.D.V. De La Barre--------------710 Pere Marquette Bldg.

Registered Agent: Hubert J. Badeaux

2. Conservative Political League: (12/22/60)

Registered Agent: Felix H. Lapeyre

3. Dolly Shoe Co. Inc.: (1/24/55)* I forgot to add, we all know who worked here, do we not??

Marguerite Oswald & LHO.

Registered Agent: Charles Rosen II

4. Charles Rosen

"At the age of 17, I am ahead of my story--I have had 1 year high school education. I know that on my applications I had that I had completed high school but that is almost necessary to get a job.

But I had 1 year of high school education is all that I had, sir.

I then went to work at age 17, not quite 17, for one of the biggest corporation lawyers in New Orleans, La. The name then was DuFour, Rosen, Wolff, and Kammer. "

And hopefully, it is recalled Mr. Rosen's close association with Mr. Dunbar, of Phelps/Dunbar/Marks/Claverie/& Sims

_______

The "Dog" died a long time ago, anyone desire to keep "chasing his tail"?

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Who turned them dogs loose??????????

1. The Political League: (2/04/63)

Registered Agent: F.D.V. De La Barre--------------710 Pere Marquette Bldg.

2. Conservative Political League: (12/22/60)

3. Dolly Shoe Co. Inc.: (1/24/55)* I forgot to add, we all know who worked here, do we not??

Marguerite Oswald & LHO.

Registered Agent: Charles Rosen II

4. Charles Rosen

"At the age of 17, I am ahead of my story--I have had 1 year high school education. I know that on my applications I had that I had completed high school but that is almost necessary to get a job.

But I had 1 year of high school education is all that I had, sir.

I then went to work at age 17, not quite 17, for one of the biggest corporation lawyers in New Orleans, La. The name then was DuFour, Rosen, Wolff, and Kammer. "

And hopefully, it is recalled Mr. Rosen's close association with Mr. Dunbar, of Phelps/Dunbar/Marks/Claverie/& Sims

_______

The "Dog" died a long time ago, anyone desire to keep "chasing his tail"?

_________

1. C. B. M. Corporation

President: Carlos J. Marcello

Secretary: Joseph C. Marcello

2. Broussard's Restaurant, Inc.

President: Joseph Marcello, Jr

Vice President: Joseph C. Marcello,

Registered Agent: Arthur Ballin

3. McAuliffe Associates, Inc.

Registered Agent: Arthur Ballin

Registered Agent: Martin L. McAuliffe

4. Friends of Democratic Cuba, Inc.

Registered Agent: Martin L. McAuliffe

Registered Agent: Grady C. Durham

________

Here come them "dogs" again!