The Education Forum

William King Harvey

John Simkin

Actually funding came from within the CIA, from operational accounts designated to established projects.  The funding for the Castro poison plots under the Cuban Project came out of Bissell's Cuba Project; the expenses for the follow on for Mongoose came out of different accounts - Staff D operations/ZR RIFLE and supplies came out of Shackley's base budget.  One of the first things Morales did was to work on how to hide expenses within existing programs and projects. Its not off the books, its how to hide it within the books.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/16/2019 at 8:51 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Yes Robert.   

Mrs. Harvey reveals not only how deeply despising her husband was of both JFK and RFK but also his incredible closeness to a ranking member of the American Mafia whose standing was in the same highest level circle as Giancana, Trafficanti, Marcello, etc.

All JFK haters to a murderous degree.

Mrs. Harvey calls Johnny Roselli a true patriot..and the Kennedys "scum." ! ?

Dear God ... how nefariously disturbing, perverse and crazy is that loyalty dichotomy?

You can't help but consider the suggestive importance of this reality regards who might possibly have had motive in at least some area of the JFK event, especially someone of William Harvey's career background and standing and his own personal hatred of the Kennedy's.

Clearly Mrs. Harvey was oblivious to the astounding revealing of her husband's incredible closeness to a high ranking member of the Kennedy hating Mafia and the seriously ominous implications this opens up.

Mrs. Harvey implies that JFK's philandering, and maybe Jackie's too helps justify her labeling them "scum?"  Well then, using this same standard shouldn't we also include in her "Scum Club" the likes of LBJ, Allen Dulles, E.Howard Hunt and countless other "patriots" and even her hero Johnny Roselli and in today's world Donald Trump? 

Wonder what Mrs. Harvey thought of J.Edgar Hoover's standing on the patriot scale knowing of his sexual preference proclivities? Hoover was another one who didn't feel the Mafia was too bad.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

Trento wrote in his book Secret History of CIA that retired CIA official Colson said that Harvey was Hoover's spy in the CIA

18 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

Trento wrote in his book Secret History of CIA that retired CIA official Colson said that Harvey was Hoover's spy in the CIA

Harvey was a top grade FBI agent until he ran afoul of Hoover.  Now, whether that is true or not, Harvey was given the task to interrogate the biggest Soviet spy of the WW2 era.  This was the Clever Girl, Elizabeth Bentley who ran 2 or 3 major spy rings during the forties prior to 1945.  These rings had many and major player infiltrators in the OSS.  One can assume she knew just about everything the OSS knew and reported it to the Soviets.  Communist infiltration of the OSS was the major, but unspoken reason, that Truman axed the OSS. 

I speculate that Harvey was given major OSS secrets by Bentley.  And, this was his ticket into the later agencies that were formed into the CIA.  And, this is what kept her out of jail. 

One of these secrets could have been the Oswald Project.  Now that is way out on a limb speculation, but would add to the notion that Hoover knew of the Oswald Project and used that knowledge later to collect records in the time directly after the assassination.  

On 6/3/2021 at 9:32 AM, John Butler said:

Harvey was a top grade FBI agent until he ran afoul of Hoover.  Now, whether that is true or not, Harvey was given the task to interrogate the biggest Soviet spy of the WW2 era.  This was the Clever Girl, Elizabeth Bentley who ran 2 or 3 major spy rings during the forties prior to 1945.  These rings had many and major player infiltrators in the OSS.  One can assume she knew just about everything the OSS knew and reported it to the Soviets.  Communist infiltration of the OSS was the major, but unspoken reason, that Truman axed the OSS. 

I speculate that Harvey was given major OSS secrets by Bentley.  And, this was his ticket into the later agencies that were formed into the CIA.  And, this is what kept her out of jail. 

One of these secrets could have been the Oswald Project.  Now that is way out on a limb speculation, but would add to the notion that Hoover knew of the Oswald Project and used that knowledge later to collect records in the time directly after the assassination.  

I am starting to be convinced that Hoover secretly collaborated with Harvey to kill Kennedy and set up Oswald as patsy.

4 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

I am starting to be convinced that Hoover secretly collaborated with Harvey to kill Kennedy and set up Oswald as patsy.

If you absorb all of the public material and documents concerning William K. Harvey, and J. Edgar Hoover, it becomes quickly apparent that these two men were like vinegar and water. Harvey had no respect for rules, he was fat, he got drunk on the job, and he didn't give two shits about authority or social ranking. Meanwhile, Hoover was the opposite.

If you look at the FBI file on William K. Harvey you will find a few really bitchy memos from Hoover and Hoover's underlings vociferously complaining about William K. Harvey's lack of appropriate respect for FBI agents. Essentially, Hoover and his people sent "nasty-grams" to Harvey's superiors trying to get him fired. They even wrote that they refused to work with Harvey as a liaison to the FBI due to his behavior. It had to be smoothed over with Harvey's superiors taking his side, saying that Harvey had nothing but professional things to say and an openness to working for the FBI.

Hoover hated the CIA. He hated Harvey. If they conspired on anything it had to be after the fact and out of necessity. 

Check out Harvey's FOIA FBI file to examine the humorous catty memos the FBI sent complaining about Harvey. 

Ultimately, though, Hoover was compromised by James Angleton and he had no choice in whether or not he would play ball with CIA. He had to. Like it or not. 

27 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

If you absorb all of the public material and documents concerning William K. Harvey, and J. Edgar Hoover, it becomes quickly apparent that these two men were like vinegar and water. Harvey had no respect for rules, he was fat, he got drunk on the job, and he didn't give two shits about authority or social ranking. Meanwhile, Hoover was the opposite.

If you look at the FBI file on William K. Harvey you will find a few really bitchy memos from Hoover and Hoover's underlings vociferously complaining about William K. Harvey's lack of appropriate respect for FBI agents. Essentially, Hoover and his people sent "nasty-grams" to Harvey's superiors trying to get him fired. They even wrote that they refused to work with Harvey as a liaison to the FBI due to his behavior. It had to be smoothed over with Harvey's superiors taking his side, saying that Harvey had nothing but professional things to say and an openness to working for the FBI.

Hoover hated the CIA. He hated Harvey. If they conspired on anything it had to be after the fact and out of necessity. 

Check out Harvey's FOIA FBI file to examine the humorous catty memos the FBI sent complaining about Harvey. 

Ultimately, though, Hoover was compromised arvey's lack of appropriate respect for FBI agents. Essentially, Hoover and his people sent "nasty-grby James Angleton and he had no choice in whether or not he would play ball with CIA. He had to. Like it or not. 

Retired CIA official Colson stated to Trento that Harvey was Hoover's spy in the CIA

Edited by Calvin Ye

1 minute ago, Calvin Ye said:

Did you read the book Secret History of CIA?

No sir. However, I am very interested in the author, Joe Trento:
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKtrento.htm

10 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

Retired CIA official Colson stated to Trento that Harvey was Hoover's spy in the CIA

I find that hard to believe, but I will look at the book for context so I can discern the possible motives of the person saying it and ascertain what level of knowledge they would have had to be in a position to know that, or merely to have suspected that. Based on what I know about Harvey and Hoover, they hated each other and it seems that Harvey never did anything that benefitted the FBI.

3 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

I find that hard to believe, but I will look at the book for context so I can discern the possible motives of the person saying it and ascertain what level of knowledge they would have had to be in a position to know that, or merely to have suspected that. Based on what I know about Harvey and Hoover, they hated each other and it seems that Harvey never did anything that benefitted the FBI.

https://archive.org/details/secrethistoryofc0000tren_u6a6/page/76/mode/2up?q=hoover

Just now, Calvin Ye said:

Thank you for the link!  I don't doubt what you say (That this Colson fellow said it) -- I just think he may have some other motives for having said that, possibly it was a suspicion of his, many possible other things because it flies in the face of what we know about Harvey. I'll take a look at the context. Thanks Calvin.

1 minute ago, Richard Booth said:

Thank you for the link!  I don't doubt what you say (That this Colson fellow said it) -- I just think he may have some other motives for having said that, possibly it was a suspicion of his, many possible other things because it flies in the face of what we know about Harvey. I'll take a look at the context. Thanks Calvin.

You need to create an account at the website I posted for you to access the ebook.

4 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

Interesting that it was William R. Corson who said that.

William R. Corson was an United States Marine Corps counterintelligence figure who worked for the CIA. Sort of like how Edward Lansdale was technically in the Air Force but he was really CIA.

Anyway, you need to understand who William R. Corson really is to know if you want to trust his word on all this. Take this for example: It was William R. Corson who worked with James Angleton to spread the limited hangout story that the CIA had a document implicating E. Howard Hunt in the assassination. This was a bogus document created by Angleton designed as disinformation. James DiEugenio explains Angleton's limited hang-out in Destiny Betrayed pgs 362-366 but doesn't mention William Corson's involvement. Corson served as a sort of "cut-out" between James Angleton and Victor Marchetti. He did Angleton bidding by telling Marchetti he'd seen the document.

I don't trust William R. Corson, because he was working directly for key figures in the assassination. So, if he's telling people that Harvey was working for Hoover I suspect that was to misdirect people from who Harvey was really working with: the baddest of the bad in the agency. Angleton. Staff D. Helms. The mafia figures. All the people that connect the CIA to the deal. 

Was Corson deceiving Trento like he deceived Marchetti?

8 minutes ago, Calvin Ye said:

You need to create an account at the website I posted for you to access the ebook.

I have an account -- I love that site and have used it to read many a book. You can find William K. Harvey's FBI file obtained via FOIA on archive[dot]org here:

https://archive.org/details/WilliamKingHarvey

Please see my above reply regarding the shady William R. Corson and how he did deception operations for James Angleton targeting journalists. 

2 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

Interesting that it was William R. Corson who said that.

William R. Corson was an United States Marine Corps counterintelligence figure who worked for the CIA. Sort of like how Edward Lansdale was technically in the Air Force but he was really CIA.

Anyway, you need to understand who William R. Corson really is to know if you want to trust his word on all this. Take this for example: It was William R. Corson who worked with James Angleton to spread the limited hangout story that the CIA had a document implicating E. Howard Hunt in the assassination. This was a bogus document created by Angleton designed as disinformation. James DiEugenio explains Angleton's limited hang-out in Destiny Betrayed pgs 362-366 but doesn't mention William Corson's involvement. Corson served as a sort of "cut-out" between James Angleton and Victor Marchetti. He did Angleton bidding by telling Marchetti he'd seen the document.

I don't trust William R. Corson, because he was working directly for key figures in the assassination. So, if he's telling people that Harvey was working for Hoover I suspect that was to misdirect people from who Harvey was really working with: the baddest of the bad in the agency. Angleton. Staff D. Helms. The mafia figures. All the people that connect the CIA to the deal. 

Was Corson deceiving Trento like he deceived Marchetti?

If Corson is deceiving Trento, that is too bad. I thought that Harvey was really working with Hoover to set up Oswald as patsy and kill the president.

1 minute ago, Calvin Ye said:

If Corson is deceiving Trento, that is too bad. I thought that Harvey was really working with Hoover to set up Oswald as patsy and kill the president.

I believe that Corson's assessments of Harvey's character were accurate. Reading that entire page, the deception I see is by saying that Harvey was Hoover's mole. In this way, it becomes easy to attribute Harvey's involvement in horrible things to J. Edgar Hoover.

I believe that William Harvey's involvement in horrible things more likely relate to his work with Angleton and Staff D and other figures at CIA, and that Hoover did absolutely hate Harvey based on the official memos he wrote trying to get Bill Harvey fired from the CIA. 

Corson deceived Victor Marchetti for James Angleton, he was involved in an operation there targeting a journalist. I suspect that his work with Trento is more of the same.