The Education Forum

The bullet hole near the neck lines

Pat Speer

Is that it? This is perhaps the single-most important piece of evidence regarding the assassination, certainly in the league of the Zapruder film and the rifle, and yet hardly anybody has an opinion on it?

Pat;

Hopefully, the distractions; diversions; and disinformation related to body kidnappings, etc; will fade into the rabbit hole in which it belongs.

It would be a disservice to those on this forum who are actually searching for the truth were you to not continue with the subject as relates to the two bullet entrance wounds in the back of the head of JFK.

And, not unlike most items, if the "correct" questions are not asked, then it is unlikely that one will receive the correct answer.

Both the WC and HSCA fully demonstrated this one.

Tom

PS You are so close!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those with the pre-conception that the "real" evidence would show a shot from the grassy knoll were unable to see that the evidence, taken at face value, demonstrates a strong likelihood that Kennedy was shot by two shooters firing from behind.
So the bottom-line is that the autopsy evidence (photos and x-rays), deemed authentic by Pat, shows that Kennedy was shot by two shooters firing from behind???"
I don't claim that the evidence is authentic, only that it is probably authentic, as I can't figure out any reason the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy, and then insist there was no conspiracy. If you can come up with any logical reason why they'd do this, I'm open-minded.

Pat previously asserted a "strong likelihood that Kennedy was shot by two shooters from behind," and now illogically asks why "the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy, and then insist there was no conspiracy." If Pat thinks the unaltered evidence shows two shooters, then no fakery was required to "show a conspiracy." By his own admission, the evidence of two shooters did "show a conspiracy."

As for an open-ended pondering of "any reason the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy," two reasons would be to eliminate the appearance of multiple shooters and elimate the appearance of a frontal shooter. I'm not saying I believe this is what happened, just that the explanation does not lie in a straightforward explication of the shooting scenario and head snap.

It speaks for itself, even if one accepts Pat's two rear shooters conclusion, that the evidence and logic didn't determine the WC conclusion. The Dealey Plaza re-enactment, using the hairline location for the head wound, shows that the WC conclusion hadn't been in effect immediately following the autopsy, and not at the time of the re-enactment. The photos and x-rays are far too inconsistent to eliminate the possibility of evidentiary shenanigans.

T.C.

I guess my previous post was unclear. I believe the evidence on the body convincingly points to two shooters firing from behind. (I also believe the earwitness evidence points to the likelihood of a third participant/shooter somewhere west of the TSBD. I just don't believe there is evidence on the body for this participant/shooter.) Since I believe the evidence suggests a likely conspiracy, I believe the evidence is probably unaltered, as I can't understand why the government would fake evidence in order to make the evidence suggest a conspiracy, if there was none. IF, however, someone were to offer a scenario whereby the government would fake the evidence to suggest conspiracy, and then change its mind and pretend the evidence doesn't show conspiracy, I am open-minded. Let's say Oswald somehow miraculously pulled off the shooting by himself, but the military wanted to implicate Cuba and faked evidence to indicate more than one shooter, then Johnson got wise to the plan and ordered everyone to cover-up this possible conspiracy. Is such a scenario possible??? Yes. But is there any evidence to support this? I don't believe so. I also don't believe the evidence suggesting a conspiracy was of the type that would be faked. If the military wanted to fake the evidence for a conspiracy they would have found Russian military ammo in Kennedy, or something equally overt. IMO.

As to the brain matter in the hairline, if you look at my presentation you'll see that I believe the entrance was slightly above that location. The HSCA exhibit crops the photo just below the actual entrance. In the BOH photo Boswell lifts the scalp to straighten out some of the folds and display the entrance. This lifts the entrance hole above the brain matter coagulating in the hair.

BTW, while I appreciate Tom's defense of my work, my theory is not his theory. For example, I concluded that the red mark in the cowlick, mistakenly believed by the HSCA to be an entrance, was in fact, the scalp overlaying the beveled exit seen on open-cranium photo. (The HSCA decided that this photo was of the forehead so that they could say this exit was the exit near the temple, even though the autopsy doctors were clear in that there was NO beveled exit found on the skull itself...only on the large fragment found on the floor of the limo.) I believe this "exit" near the cowlick came as a result of a bullet exploding upon impact with the temple, and that the fragment did not make it through the scalp. We should remember that the bullet in Oswald traversed his organs and lodged under his skin at his back and did not exit. Skin is much tougher than most realize.

As far as the Groden "volcano-shape" seen on the Zapruder film, I'm convinced that was Kennedy's hair reacting to the impact. The left lateral autopsy photo in particular shows that Kennedy's hair was much longer on top than on its sides. A quick jerk of his head would make such a shape, would it not?

As far as the Groden "volcano-shape" seen on the Zapruder film, I'm convinced that was Kennedy's hair reacting to the impact. The left lateral autopsy photo in particular shows that Kennedy's hair was much longer on top than on its sides. A quick jerk of his head would make such a shape, would it not?

Really, when has anyone ever shot a hair convered animal and seen the entering bullet do what you are suggesting? Even the government has never tried to sell that excuse. Did McClellend and all the other witnesses just see hair raised on the back of JFK's head and imagined a hole there ... you must be joking - right? What causes this coning effect is that the bones are sprung open and with the hair attached to the bones - it gives the impression of there being a bulge seen on the back of the head. How do I know this other than McClelland, Perry and others seeing this avulsion and describing it ... I consulted ballistic, medical, and forensic experts.

BTW, I wouldn't get too excited about what Baghdad Bob Purvis says, espeically after he posted that bit about Kellerman seeing a wound in the hairline and leaving out the rest of this in hopes of salavaging the notion that the autopsy photos are genuine. Let me show what Kellerman said in a little more specific way about the wound that Purvis didn't address ...

Mr. KELLERMAN. The President; I am sorry. I did not see any wounds in that man's face.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating with your hand at that moment the front part of his face?Mr. KELLERMAN. Right, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. May I interrupt you just to ask whether you had any view--

Mr. KELLERMAN. Surely.

Mr. SPECTER. Of the rear part of his head?

Mr. KELLERMAN. I did not, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the rearmost or uppermost portion of President Kennedy's head which you could observe at that time?

Mr. KELLERMAN. It was the hairline to the ear, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. I would like to develop your understanding and your observations of the four wounds on President Kennedy.

Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches; would that be approximately correct?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the rear portion of the head.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

I ask once again, where is that large wound seen in those so-called genuine autopsy photos?

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Those with the pre-conception that the "real" evidence would show a shot from the grassy knoll were unable to see that the evidence, taken at face value, demonstrates a strong likelihood that Kennedy was shot by two shooters firing from behind.
So the bottom-line is that the autopsy evidence (photos and x-rays), deemed authentic by Pat, shows that Kennedy was shot by two shooters firing from behind???"
I don't claim that the evidence is authentic, only that it is probably authentic, as I can't figure out any reason the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy, and then insist there was no conspiracy. If you can come up with any logical reason why they'd do this, I'm open-minded.

Pat previously asserted a "strong likelihood that Kennedy was shot by two shooters from behind," and now illogically asks why "the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy, and then insist there was no conspiracy." If Pat thinks the unaltered evidence shows two shooters, then no fakery was required to "show a conspiracy." By his own admission, the evidence of two shooters did "show a conspiracy."

As for an open-ended pondering of "any reason the government would fake evidence to show a conspiracy," two reasons would be to eliminate the appearance of multiple shooters and elimate the appearance of a frontal shooter. I'm not saying I believe this is what happened, just that the explanation does not lie in a straightforward explication of the shooting scenario and head snap.

It speaks for itself, even if one accepts Pat's two rear shooters conclusion, that the evidence and logic didn't determine the WC conclusion. The Dealey Plaza re-enactment, using the hairline location for the head wound, shows that the WC conclusion hadn't been in effect immediately following the autopsy, and not at the time of the re-enactment. The photos and x-rays are far too inconsistent to eliminate the possibility of evidentiary shenanigans.

T.C.

I guess my previous post was unclear. I believe the evidence on the body convincingly points to two shooters firing from behind. (I also believe the earwitness evidence points to the likelihood of a third participant/shooter somewhere west of the TSBD. I just don't believe there is evidence on the body for this participant/shooter.) Since I believe the evidence suggests a likely conspiracy, I believe the evidence is probably unaltered, as I can't understand why the government would fake evidence in order to make the evidence suggest a conspiracy, if there was none. IF, however, someone were to offer a scenario whereby the government would fake the evidence to suggest conspiracy, and then change its mind and pretend the evidence doesn't show conspiracy, I am open-minded. Let's say Oswald somehow miraculously pulled off the shooting by himself, but the military wanted to implicate Cuba and faked evidence to indicate more than one shooter, then Johnson got wise to the plan and ordered everyone to cover-up this possible conspiracy. Is such a scenario possible??? Yes. But is there any evidence to support this? I don't believe so. I also don't believe the evidence suggesting a conspiracy was of the type that would be faked. If the military wanted to fake the evidence for a conspiracy they would have found Russian military ammo in Kennedy, or something equally overt. IMO.

As to the brain matter in the hairline, if you look at my presentation you'll see that I believe the entrance was slightly above that location. The HSCA exhibit crops the photo just below the actual entrance. In the BOH photo Boswell lifts the scalp to straighten out some of the folds and display the entrance. This lifts the entrance hole above the brain matter coagulating in the hair.

BTW, while I appreciate Tom's defense of my work, my theory is not his theory. For example, I concluded that the red mark in the cowlick, mistakenly believed by the HSCA to be an entrance, was in fact, the scalp overlaying the beveled exit seen on open-cranium photo. (The HSCA decided that this photo was of the forehead so that they could say this exit was the exit near the temple, even though the autopsy doctors were clear in that there was NO beveled exit found on the skull itself...only on the large fragment found on the floor of the limo.) I believe this "exit" near the cowlick came as a result of a bullet exploding upon impact with the temple, and that the fragment did not make it through the scalp. We should remember that the bullet in Oswald traversed his organs and lodged under his skin at his back and did not exit. Skin is much tougher than most realize.

Not wanting to "taint" your work by association, rest assured that I also appreciate the medical work of David Lifton.

And I also highly recommend that one fully review it as well.

Merely that when one gets into body kidnappings; wound alteration; forgery of autopsy X-rays and photo's, it is time to take a breath of reality and step back from such claims.

Your work, to the uninformed, would appear to be the next step in development of an understanding of those wounds to the head of JFK by those who have never actually followed the medical evidence.

Lastly, perhaps those of the "non-eop" entry persuasion have an adequate explanation for the underlying damage to the brain which began at the "tip" of the occipital lobe of the brain.

Purvis wrote:

Merely that when one gets into body kidnappings; wound alteration; forgery of autopsy X-rays and photo's, it is time to take a breath of reality and step back from such claims.

White comments:

To the contrary, it it time to STEP FORWARD and study the evidence, such as is presented in

The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. It is apparent that Purvis and others have not read the reality

presented there by people more expert than he, such as Dr. David Mantik, a radiologist and

physicist...and world's leading authority on the autopsy xrays. Evidence of forgery is indisputable.

Jack

Really, when has anyone ever shot a hair convered animal and seen the entering bullet do what you are suggesting? Even the government has never tried to sell that excuse. Did McClellend and all the other witnesses just see hair raised on the back of JFK's head and imagined a hole there ... you must be joking - right? What causes this coning effect is that the bones are sprung open and with the hair attached to the bones - it gives the impression of there being a bulge seen on the back of the head. How do I know this other than McClelland, Perry and others seeing this avulsion and describing it ... I consulted ballistic, medical, and forensic experts.

BTW, I wouldn't get to excited about what Baghdad Bob Purvis says, espeically after he posted that bit about Kellerman seeing a wound in the hairline and leaving out the rest of this in hopes of salavaging the notion that the autopsy photos are genuine. Let me show what Kellerman said in a little more specific way about the wound that Purvis didn't address ...

Mr. KELLERMAN. The President; I am sorry. I did not see any wounds in that man's face.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating with your hand at that moment the front part of his face?Mr. KELLERMAN. Right, sir.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Surely.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the rearmost or uppermost portion of President Kennedy's head which you could observe at that time?

Mr. SPECTER. I would like to develop your understanding and your observations of the four wounds on President Kennedy.

Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches; would that be approximately correct?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

I ask once again, where is that large wound seen in those so-called genuine autopsy photos?

Bill[/b]

Bill, I fail to see a cone on the back of Kennedy's head, only hair sticking out at an odd angle for a split second. If you consulted ballistic and medical experts you'd see that bones don't "spring open" as you've suggested, except in rare cases, usually involving handgun ammunition.

In my presentation I mention a number of articles on memory and cognition which support the possibility that the many witnesses who disagree with each other are in fact all telling the truth as they know it, but that the truth as they know it is not in fact reliable.

But it doesn't matter at this point. I'm not trying to PROVE my theory on this thread. The Zapruder film can be fake. The autopsy photos can be fake. There can be ten shooters on the knoll. What I am trying to show is that the bullet hole in the mystery photo (Jack White's #7) demonstrates the Humes entrance was real (at least at one point). Since the single-assassin theorists (outside of Purvis) fail to acknowledge this wound, if we conspiracy theorists, of all stripes and shapes, can agree that this IS a bullet hole, then we can force the lone-nut community to deal with this inconvenient bullet hole. Either they'll have to pretend it doesn't exist, and look like idiots, or they'll have to acknowledge that the Clark Panel, Rockefeller Panel and HSCA FPP were all wrong on this basic point. (Larry Sturdivan, to his credit, now agrees that all these brilliant doctors were, in fact, wrong on this basic point.) If we can get the lone-nut community to agree that all these doctors were wrong, then maybe we can get the media to take a fresh look at the evidence. Maybe they'll even report the various alteration theories fairly for a change.

P.S. Jack, in my section on the x-rays, I offer some explanations for the bullet slice on the back of the head and the overly white section revealed in the lateral view. I believe my explanations make perfect sense and will eventually be accepted. I appreciate Mantik's work, nevertheless. If he hadn't raised these issues to begin with, I would never have taken such a close look at the x-rays, and have found the real location of the bullet slice. I'm hoping my work spurs others as his did mine.

Edited by Pat Speer

Bill, I fail to see a cone on the back of Kennedy's head, only hair sticking out at an odd angle for a split second. If you consulted ballistic and medical experts you'd see that bones don't "spring open" as you've suggested, except in rare cases, usually involving handgun ammunition.

Pat, you sat right there and watched my presentation at Lancer's conference about the coning effect - you heard Sherry speak up and add to what I said about the head wound. The Dallas doctors said that the bones were sprung open. In other words there were fractures in the ocipital bone that were pushed upward and outward as the missile left the head. It was those sprung opened bones that allowed Dr. McClelland to stand at the head of the table and look right down into JFK's skull and see some of the cerebellum. The Dallas doctors had 100's of gunshot wounds under their belts by that time. Specter asked every question he could about a small hole below that area, but didn't show any interest to speak of in the large avulsed area. Once again, where is the large "5" round hole according to Kellerman that is supposed to be on the back of the President's head in those autopsy photos? The mortician who had to cover that hole has validated it being there, yet it is not seen on those autopsy photos that you guys think must be genuine because you can't see why the Feds would doctor evidence in the murder of John Kennedy. I heard what Purvis had to say ... so is it your position that the mortician was just dellusional and spent all that time and effort covering a hole that wasn't there?

More of what Kellerman said pertaining to the wound that you find hard to believe would be missing from the autopsy photos ...

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. More to the right side of the head?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. This was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say, "This was removed," what do you mean by this?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The skull part was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. All right.

Representative FORD. Above the ear and back?

Mr. KELLERMAN. To the left of the ear, sir, and a little high; yes. About right in here.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say "removed," by that do you mean that it was absent when you saw him, or taken off by the doctor?

Mr. KELLERMAN. It was absent when I saw him.

I often refer to "the coning effect". This is the shape that JFK's head took on after a bullet sprung the bones outward and to the rear as described by so many witnesses and as seen captured on the Zapruder film. Another phrase I use to describe this is that "it looks like the butt-end of a watermelon." The actual fractures are not visible through the hair because of the wound being on the dark side of the head combined with motion blur being present on the film.

Bill

post-1084-1137896061_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

For your information, do with it as you feel you must..

January 12, 2006

Zapruder and The Autopsy...…part..3...Zapruder continued

From .."Breach of Trust" ( and other sources.)

Gerald D.McKnight...2005: University Press of Kansas..Professor at emeritus history at Hood College, Frederick, Maryland.

Harold Weisberg (1913-2002 ) who located his home in Frederick, made all his voluminous records available to Mr. McKnight, as he did to all who asked….on the JFK Assassination .They are now archived at Hood College, he and Clay Ogilvie are now co- director and director of all..It contains approximately one third of a million pages of government documents…that’s about 330,000 thousand papers…just the documents alone…

Harold encouraged him to undertake this work so he was the beneficiary of his unique insights into the crime of Dallas and his unmatchable knowledge of said documentary sources..He was his “Harvard and Yale” in preparing him to undertake this attempt to pose new challenges to the official record of the assassination, of President Kennedy….So Harold’s work continues..and so it should be…..as he was one of the greats…

Harold’s books are available from Hood College,,and are very reasonably priced, as they have been re- printed as student study copies…

“Although the Commission had no authority to classify anything , it classified the transcripts of it’s proceedings “Secret” except when when it classified them “Top Secret”….

“When proceedings were leaked , it was almost always in the form of “authorized leaks”, disclosure of information planted in the media by either the Commission

or the FBI to prepare the public for the eventual release of the official explanation of the Kennedy assassination.” One, Lee Harvey Oswald, lone assassin.

“Most of the fifteen volumes of witness testimony were taken by a staff lawyer, with only a court reporter and the witness present and no member of the Commission in attendance.”

“As a group they were present for less than 20 percent of the testimony of the hundreds of witnesses questioned.” Though all of the commissioners, it is a given, had heavy demands on their time. Except for Allen Dulles..ex head of the C.I.A, fired by John Kennedy…

“Richard Whalen, an early critic of the Warren Commission , astutely noted that the report “tells us too much about too little”.

“Only about 11% of the 912 page report deals with the alleged facts of the assassination.”

The report spends more “ time on the Secret Service and the protection of the President than on the Kennedy autopsy.”

“Most of it is given over to a detailed biography of the alleged assassin”.

“Dulles insisted on this inclusion , and general counsel J. Lee Rankin embraced

Dulles suggestion, noting, “Some of it will be necessary to tell the story and to show why it is reasonable to assume that he (LHO) did what the Commission concludes that he did do”..

“Former Commission counsel Burt Griffin , who worked this section of the report:

“We ducked the question of motive.” years later, then Judge Griffin stated.

“That is not to suggest that everything in the official accounting is wrong, that none of it had been established as fact even without the marvelous machine for establishing truth: scrutiny of evidence and cross examination of witnesses’(?) .But there are countless twists or interpretations on the facts. The Commission had a selective attitude towards testimony. It favored the witnesses who strengthened the case of Oswald’s guilt and discounted or even suppressed testimony and evidence of those who jeopardized the prosecution case the government was building against a dead man” .

One “ Example (to) confirm this assertion. The irreconcilable discrepancy between the FBI report of the Dealey Plaza shooting and the scenario found in the Warren report is a striking example”.

“On the evening of November 22, 1963, when the now president of the United States , Lyndon Baines Johnson ,returned from Dallas to Washington, he placed (his very old and good friend )FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the investigation. Over the weekend following the assassination the two discussed what would be included in the FBI report. According to an FBI document ,Johnson “ “approved the idea that (the FBI ) make a report showing the evidence conclusively tying Oswald in as the assailant of President Kennedy.”” The president and Hoover had agreed on the “official solution” of the crime before any evidence was tested ,any witness was questioned ,or Kennedy’s remains were interred at Arlington National Cemetery. That Sunday ( November 24/63), LBJ told Hoover he wanted the report on his desk by Tuesday, November 26, Hoover agreed on the timetable and ordered the bureau’s General Investigative Division to “wrap up investigation : seems to me we have the basic facts now.”

( memo: to file ,Inspector J.R Malley, 11/24/1963, Main Dallas JFK Assassination File, 89-43-440. For Hoover’s 11/26/63 memo see appendix A,1 Early Bureau Responses to the President’s Assn., A. Nov. 22/23/64..no.3.

Notes: docs: page 373..

Zapruder Film..

Several days after the assassination the CIA received, from the Secret Service a copy of the Zapruder film. In return for a copy of the film the SS received an analysis of the film from the agency's National Photographic Intelligence Center (NPIC) in Washington. It had the reputation as being the finest photo-interpretation center in the world. The center's interpretation had come to the conclusions, that (1) the first shot had not come from the TSBD.."Sniper’s nest "..And (2) that there had been at LEAST two gunmen in Dealey Plaza shooting at the limo...But the results were supressed..page 6..

The three cartridges found in the TSBD on the 6th floor, corresponded with the time frame dictated within the Zapruder Film...which allows for only three shots from the MC rifle..It took at best a little more than two seconds just to cycle the rifle ,with no leeway factored in for the shooter to keep the scope fixed on the moving target. The manual that accompanied the model determined that all the shooting had occurred within a span of 6.4 to 8.0 seconds. But seeing and having to acknowledge the shot that had hit the curb on the South side of Main St. and wounding, on the cheek, bystander JamesT.Tague..a fourth shot could only be explained by a second gunman, but this was politically unacceptable...

( FBI Manual, Rankin Papers, " Investigation and Evidence"..RG 12, box 8, folder 7.Nara, 14-15.)

The FBI chose to ignore the Tague shot, and the wound in the front of JFK's throat...page 99-100

The CIA uncovered critical evidence in the assassination before the government's official version was agreed upon..and before President Johnson appointed the WC..after the SS turned over a copy of the Zapruder film to the CIA, and the NPIC had completed it's analysis ,it had been discovered that the first shot, according to the film, had come Before Zapruder frame 210.....and a second shot at frame # 242,

just 1.6 seconds after the first shot. All the WC experts agreed that even the most experienced and skilled gunman would require at least 2.4 seconds..the 1.6 second shot interlude meant there had to be more than one shooter..

Page: 151.

(.McKnight’s telephone interview , May 2,2003...with Dino A.Brugioni, the center’s chief analysis who was in charged of the NPICs interpretation of the Zapruder film..( Conclusion that follows are McKnights..not attributed to Brugioni, "When Brugioni turned over to McCone, or Helms the four-photo briefing boards with accompanying memoranda or explanations interpreting the calculations in the document, he had no knowledge of the "Official Truth"..of JFK's assassination that had been decided upon over the weekend..( notes page 406)

See also..Philip Melanson, "Hidden Exposure: Cover Up & Intrigue in the CIA's Secret Possession of the Zapruder Film"..The The Third Decade no.1 ( November 84).9. Melanson makes a strong circumstantial case the NPIC received a copy of the Zapruder Film the day after the assassination"...

Also see CIA document 1641-450 for NPIC's analysis of the Zapruder film..of JFK's assassination These results were pried loose from the CIA by a FOIA request in 82 by Harold Weisberg ..or see Wiesberg's "Photographic Whitewash --Suppressed Kennedy Assassination Pictures"..1967..available at Hood College..pages: 302-303.)

The Warren Report held that the first shot could not have been fired before Z..210..Therefore the analysis and results of the FBI and CIA, of the Zapruder film were ignored....

Therefore imo the Zapruder film also had to comply with the WC and it's findings..

The FBI and Rankin and staff suppressed the findings of the Bureau's photo interpretation of Zapruder's film. It is not certain whether McCone or Helms ever shared with the Commission the NPIC's analysis of the Zapruder film. What the record does show is that the FBI and CIA colluded in the fabrication of a story that the CIA never received a copy of the Zapruder film..until Dec.1964..after the Commission disbanded Hoover told Rankin that in Dec. 64 the CIA requested a copy of the film for training purposes..pages 151-152..

( Hoover to Rankin Dec4/64..Copy of letter appears in Wiesberg's , "Photographic Whitewash." page 143..)

*****"" In my ( McKnight’s) conversation with Brugioni , he was absolutely clear that it was over the week-end following the assassination that McCone requested that NPIC submit the Zapruder film to analysis. Brugioni still recalls his shock when he

witnessed the Fatal Shot That took off the right side of the President’s Head”.

(Notes: page 407)

(The former chief analyst for the center relayed the same account..to the assassination researcher and author Gus Russo, "Live By The Sword"..1998..pages: 339-340..)Notes: page 407)

The work of compiling the medical evidence record of the President's autopsy did not require neither the co-operation of the FBI nor the CIA....so in this area of the investigation the Commissions efforts were not impeded nor distorted..by any investigative dishonesties and or cover-ups perpetrated upon such by the agencies..The WC condoned the sanctioned perjury ,connived, at the destruction of the best evidence ,boycotted key witnesses ,and deliberately and knowingly suppressed materials, medical records and legal documents. The massive corruption of the autopsy records was undertaken with one purpose : To ensure that the Medical evidence in the President's assassination was consistent with the Official Government's version of a Lone Assassin..

"The Overwhelming weight of the evidence supports the view that President Kennedy's official autopsy report was Deliberately Falsified to suppress the fact that he was a victim of a conspiracy."

"It is a joyless irony that the autopsy of Kennedy's alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald ,performed by the Dallas County medical examiner ,Dr..Rose ,was worthy of a President. By comparison. President Kennedy received an autopsy unworthy of even the most unfortunate and unlamented derelict.."

page: 153...(For critics and information of the President's autopsy see..... Henry Hurt aptly described JFK's autopsy as "the autopsy of the century" .See Hurt " Reasonable Doubt "..Sylvia Meagher ,"Accessories After The Fact." ..reprint 1992..

David Lifton " Best Evidence" 1981..Harold Weisberg " Post Mortum"..1975..Weisberg's powerful work still remains the most forcefully argued critique of the official autopsy..The official defenders of the President's autopsy whom usually argue that whereas the autopsy had starling deficiencies, it still arrived at the correct and valid conclusions ..such as Gerald Posner.."Case Closed"..1993..David Wobbling "November 22,1963:You are the Jury." 1973..David Belin’s, Wobbling "Final Disclosure"..1988..Denis L.Breo."JFK's Death"..parts 1-3..Journal of the American Medical Association 267 ,no.20 & 268.no.13...and John K. Latimer "Kennedy and Lincoln..Medical and Ballistics Comparisons of Their Assassinations..1980..notes p:407..

Fifteen years after the autopsy of the President a government report revealed that the autopsy had been incompetently conducted, full of gross errors and failures to carry out standard forensic procedures in the investigation of an "unatural" violent death..In 1979 a report by a medical panel of 9 forensic pathologists selected by the HSCA which reviewed JFK's autopsy disclosed some startling facts.

1: That JFK's head wound was incorrectly described. The official autopsy had the wound 100 mill.( 4 inches) lower than the point of entry.( Gerald Ford, who became President moved the wound four inches higher,)

2: The brain that had been lacerated was not properly examined nor sectioned to show beyond a forensic doubt that only the one bullet was responsible for the massive head wound.

3: JFK's extremities had not been X-rayed to make certain that no bullets or fragments were in those areas of the President's body. Had any been found such as in his lower arms,wrists,hands,or lower legs,ankles,feet..would certainly have raised more suspicions of a second shooter..

4: The President's neck wound had not been dissected, and no wound was more controversial...... .it should have been to determine beyond the shadow of a doubt whether all shots had come from the rear..of the motorcade.

5: Lt.Col.Pierre A Finck,US Army..one of the pathologists had been prevented by a superior officer in the morgue from examining JFK's clothing.

pages 153-154.

That there was some truth to the information that Bethesda Naval Hospital was not equipped to do a flawless medicolegal autopsy upon the murdered President's ..Lt.Comdr. J Thornton Boswell ,thought it foolish to have done the postmortem at Bethesda ,as it was largely a "training school for technologists" and lacked the necessary facilities. It was noisy and there were many distractions ,he stated that the only phone was located next to his shoulder, about three or four feet from the autopsy table...and that the FBI and Secret Service agents were constantly on the telephone in conversations...who "stayed on the phone all the time.".Lt.Col.Finck stated there were at least 24 onlookers ,almost all ranking military..it was overcrowded and with continual background noise. All this and them continually interfered with the pathologists work.

John Stringer the navy autopsy photographer said the morgue resembled " a three ring circus"..When the pathologists did not locate the bullet that had caused JFK's back wound, Stringer recalled "some of the military men considered bringing in metal detectors." Adm. David Osborne (then captain) stated that there was a tremendous pressure to perform " a quick post" and "get out of there".

What should have been a very "painstaking methodical autopsy" was a” bungled rush job”. as Dr.Michael M.Baden, a former medical examiner for the city of New York..stated it should have gone on for 8 to 10 hours.,it was conducted under conditions..such as "Amateur Night at Bethesda Naval Hospital Morgue." the overriding pressure was to find the bullets, so that they then could match them to the alleged murder weapon found in the TSBD and the three shells, that were in their posession..this pressure came from the Military Brass in attendance, the Secret Service as well as the FBI..When Dr.James J. Humes ,probed JFK's back wound and his finger failed to find the bullet ,they all eventually followed the idea that it had worked it's way out during cardiac massage performed by the emergency Doctors at Parkland...Humes and all were mistaken because "once a bullet enters the body the track closes behind it, blocking off any possibility of its backing out of the track ." The wound was found, in Kennedy's back "below the shoulders and two inches to the right of the middle of the spine."Hume's error could have been due to the fact that he had never before in his professional career, performed an autopsy on a shooting victim..FBI James W.Sibert (assigned to report back to headquarters and collect any bullets recovered.)made a call..to the Firearms Section of the FBI Crime Laboratory (BuLab) hoping to get some expert advice on a ---"body with a bullet hole and no bullet to be found.".??

Of course in making the call Sibert was informed that a whole bullet had been handed in by the SS from a stretcher at Parkland Hospital..Agent Charles L.Killion told Sibert that the bullet found was a copper-jacketed 6.5 mm rifle bullet that could have been fried from the murder weapon..Dr.Humes felt vindicated and the news of the found bullet literally brought the autopsy to an end..Admiral C.B. Galloway commanding officer of Bethesda had ordered a full autopsy.....when he learned of the stretcher bullet..from Parkland.."he prohibited the autopsy team from dissecting the bullet track in the president's back, an essential and basic requirement in any investigation into an unnatural death by gunshot."..

The autopsy controversies and mysteries could have mostly been averted, if the prosectors been experienced forensic pathologists ,of course they were not, and those in charge knew so.

There were 5 outstanding highly qualified and experienced forensic experts within a one hours flying time of Bethesda..and all a phone call away, these experts, between them had done thousands of medicolegal autopsies and had also given their "expert interpretations of violent deaths in courtrooms or at some other point in the justice system".. no matter they were not called...they all had one thing in common, and that fact was none were in the military and therefore not subject to orders from any superiors...when the President's body was wheeled into the Bethesda morgue, " the military assumed de facto total responsibility for the autopsy..the records,and the final autopsy report..and the morgue was immediately placed under tight security by marine guards and the Secret Service..the only non military in the room were three SS agents..Roy.H.Kellerman..in charge of the WH detail..William Greer the driver of the Presidential limousine....in Dallas..and William O'Leary, and the two FBI agents sent to observe by FBIHQ..James W.Sibert, and Francis X.O'Neill Jr. whose records on the attendance were not complete.......the other seventeen people in attendance were all uniformed members of the U.S.Armed Forces..The ranking senior officers present were all medical admirals...Edward C.Kinney ,surgeon general.. navy(61-65) ..Calvin B.Galloway commanding officer of Bethesda..George G.Burkley ,JFK's personal WH physician...None of the prosectors Humes,Boswell and Finck,qualified as forensic pathologists.

Humes,had been limited to a one week course in 53 at the AFIP ..Finck during the WC stated he had reviewed hundreds of cases of wounds while chief of Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch of the AFIP..was largely administrative and supervisory, it had not included any autopsies ,Finck in short had never performed an autopsy.."he was only able to cite two bullet-wound cases in which he had actually testified in a legal proceeding"...the WC never even attempted to qualify Boswell..They were competent pathologists, but they were hopelessly out of their league when it came to "a medicolegal investigation into a violent death"..

Dr.Milton Helpern, New York's chief medical examiner "likened the situation of an ordinary hospital pathologist confronted with a gunshot wound to "sending a seven year old boy who had taken three lessons on the violin over to the New York Philharmonic and expecting him to perform a Tchaiovsky symphony. He knows how to hold the violin and bow ,but he has a long way to go before he can make music."and in addition to being extremely unprepared, they were all career military men who were conditioned to following orders, and did so...

More followed, on March 16/64 at the WC hearings,Arlen Spector who was responsible for assembling the autopsy evidence section of the report, questioned Dr.Humes, and found out that he had burnt the first draft of the autopsy report.."in the fireplace of my recreation room"..and then upon a further exchange" he also disclosed to burning.."certain preliminary draft notes".The government records make this indisputably clear..Not a single commissioner asked Humes what right he had to have destroyed these papers and have done so, and neither did Specter..of course the Commissioners all knew to what Humes would attest to, they had all met frequently with the assistant council before they testified..Humes best guess was that there had been 8 to 10 meetings..this handling made sure there would be no surprises when they went under oath..It had to have been a great comfort to him, them, knowing that Specter would not pry, and the commissioners would not blink when he admitted doing so.....( When deposed by the ARRB years later, both Humes and Boswell recalled " an awful lot" of sessions with Specter before they did testify..The notes that were destroyed, by Humes belonged to the Bethesda Hospital,and their responsibility to see that every record was preserved, and it was derelict in it's duty not to have done so..in the civilian medical world, there are severe penalties.."for altering ,tampering with or destroying medical records...suspension of license, possible criminal charges of perjury or obstruction of Justice ,and charges of fraudulent misrepresentation "..also the U.S. Armed Forces manual that has set the standard for military autopsies is extremely clear about that importance..Humes had a working knowledge of this information...simply because it was the standard text used in the military teaching hospitals such as Bethesda.".."therefore the Warren Commission’s witting decision to deceive the American People about the JFK autopsy began with Dr.Hume's testimony".There are also other missing documents regarding the autopsy ..

Location of JFK’s skull wound according to earliest statements of witnesses present at JFK’s autopsy.

................................Right.......Right......Right

........................ ...Rear........Only.......Anterior

1. GODFREY McHUGH ..X

2. JOHN STRINGER ..X

3. WILLIAM GREER ..X

4. ROY KELLERMAN ..X

5. CLINTON J. HILL ..X

6. FRANCIS O’NEILL ..X

7. JAMES W. SIBERT ..X

8. TOM ROBINSON ..X

9. ROBERT KARNEI.MD.X

10. PAUL O’CONNOR....X..............X............X

11. JAMES C. JENKINS..X

12. EDWARD REED ..X

13. JERROL CUSTER ..X

14. JAN GAIL RUDNICKI.X

15. JAMES E. METZLER...X

16. DAVID OSBORNE, MD.X

17. JOHN EBERSOLE, MD..X

18. RICHARD LIPSEY ..X

19. CAPT. JOHN STOVER (? - TOP OF HEAD)

20. CHESTER BOYERS ..X............................X

21. JAMES HUMES, MD..X............................X

22. “J.” T. BOSWELL, MD..X

http://history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/H...rong_tabfig.htm

CD 397..was to be a documentary basis for the official autopsy report...it is not..

in March 64, Humes stated " it contained "copies ..of various longhand notes."made by himself...Specter regarded them as being a part of " a group of documents"..used to draw the final autopsy report..

CD 397 hold three sheets of paper..and a 15 "page handwritten or holographic "revision"according to Humes..of the first autopsy draft that he admitted burning, on the Sunday Nov.24/63..the day the LHO was assassinated..even allowing for memory lapses ..what Humes told the WC is not consistent with the public record....when testifying before the ARRB he did recall making two or three pages of detailing certain measurements ..Boswell's memory has varied over the years..in March 79 before the HSCA he stated he was the only one taking notes..however when before the ARRB he recalled both he and Humes had taken notes..Boswell was clear that it is his "notes that appeared on the autopsy descriptive sheet.."..also Dr.Finck stated that he also had taken notes on small pieces of paper that he had given to Humes..."A short time after the Bethesda autopsy Finck was heard by a colleague at the AFIP complaining loudly during lunch that his autopsy notes had disappeared before he left the morgue the night of the autopsy. The army pathologist later testified before the ARRB that he had re written his notes from memory before turning them over to Humes"..

CD 397 contains the three sheets of paper, and the fifteen page handwritten or holographic "revision" of the first autopsy draft according to Humes..One of the sheets is a regulation U.S.Armed Forces autopsy descriptive sheet..or "face sheet" the front and back of the President's body showing and locating the wounds that he had received along with abbreviated notes, and measurements..

The other sheets are in reference to a few notes from the telephone conversation between Humes and Dr.Malcolm Perry, the Parkland emergency room surgeon who had performed the tracheotomy on the President..Clearly CD 397..did not and does not contain all of the medicolegal documents that Humes and Specter represented before the WC..there is no accounting for Finck's missing autopsy notes ,which is but a very small part of all the official deception ...

In March 79..Humes before the HSCA, testified that he had also destroyed all the autopsy notes that were in his possession because they were "stained with JFK's blood and body fluids." as well as the first autopsy draft........but he did assure them before he destroyed the original autopsy notes he " sat down and word for word copied what I had on fresh paper."...Humes" bloodstain"story is implausible he not only related this to the HSCA, but also later to the ARRB as well..."The official contention that CE 397 represented the documentary basis for the final autopsy report collapses under the weight of the objective factual evidence...

The autopsy notes in CD 397 consists of four brief notations and five measurements on Boswell's autopsy descriptive sheet and a single sheet of paper with a few brief notes Humes made after talking to Dr.Perry."...Humes notes also contain only one measurement, Perry's description of the hole in the front of the President's neck..that he estimated at 3-5 mm in diameter..

Which makes is all the more unbelievable is the fact that the WC official final autopsy report is based on these few notes, they would have us believe..?? There are enough facts in the official typed copy against the notes in CD 397 that it reveals enough serious and blatant discrepancies that they discredit the entire report....Even JFK's height,weight,hair colour,and other physical appearances were counted as autopsy facts...

Of the facts the most important involves measurements that refer to JFK’s wounds..there size and the distance from other parts of his body.. a few are..

"": The official autopsy report (AR) noted on page 2.."There is edema and ecchymosis of the inner canthus region of the left eyelid measuring approximately 1.5 in greatest diameter." ( swelling and bruising )The notes make no reference to this damage, nor the measurement.

: The AR noted on page 3.."There is an old well healed 8cm. McBurneys abdominal incision."..There is a mark on the descriptive sheet showing this scar but no measurement in the notes.

: The AR notes page 3.." Situated on the upper antero-leteral aspect of the right thigh is an old ,well healed 8cm scar ." The notes indicated no mark of any nature on the thighs, as well as not appearing anywhere on Boswell's notes.

: The AR noted page 2.."There is edema and ecchymosis diffusely over the right supra-orbital ridge with abnormal mobility of the underlying bone." ( swelling and bruising over the ridge of bone just above the right eye socket.) There is no mention of this in the notes.

: The AR page 3.. Described JFK's back wound as "situated on the upper right posterior thorax ( below the Adams apple) just above the upper border of the scapula.(shoulder blade).. Nowhere in the notes was it stated or implied that the rear wound is near the scapula.

: The AR on page 4…spoke of a beveling in a large fragment of JFKS' skull retrieved from the assassination scene and recorded that the beveling "is estimated to measure approximately 2.5 to 3.0cm. in diameter." There is no mention of these measurements in the notes..

: The AR on page 4… described two irregularly shaped fragments of metal found in the right cerebral cortex .(major part of the brain ,with white and grey matte, ,where all ones faculties reside ..it’s the complexity of such that allows us to speak ,do math ,play a violin, etc..) ."These measure 7x2 mm.and 3 x 1mm.These are placed in the custody of Agents Francis X.O'Neill and James W.Sibert of the (FBI), who executed a receipt therefore attached." The notes contained no mention of these missile fragments, their number, or their location."....

There are, give or take ,about 88 autopsy facts..in the official prosectors report.

About 64 of the facts (almost )75% cannot be found..In either CD 397...or in the published notes..Some 15 of these pieces of the information involves measurements and numbers that are not found in the published record..

It is not possible the Humes even with the help of other pathologists could have drawn from their memories "those minute measurements in reference to the bullet wounds..their dimensions or their distance from one another, and or the medicolegal details with the unerring exactitude expected in the forensic investigation of an assassinated President.."..Also the fact that their relying on memory would have been much more complicated by the fact that the autopsy Doctors did not have access to the autopsy X-rays and photographs when drafting such an official report. All the autopsy and X-rays had been loaded into a cardboard box and taken by the Secret Service agent Roy H.Kellerman..the night of the autopsy..It was not until ....November 1966..that Humes and Boswell ever saw, for the first time the autopsy photos when the Justice Dept. requested that they identify and inventory them for the National Archives....

The autopsy notes chain of possession..is a mystery..

Nov.24/63..letter of transfer to Humes commanding officer ,Capt.J.H.Stover, the navy pathologist certified that "all working papers" associated with the JFK autopsy "have remained in my personal custody" until he turned them over to Stover the "autopsy notes and the holograph draft of the final report"..

Stover signed Humes certificate, noting that "above working papers" had been received.

The following day Stover's boss..Adm.C.B.Galloway transmitted the autopsy protocol along with "all the work papers used by the Prosector and his assistants" to Admiral Burkley..On Nov 26th.Burkley sent Kennedy's autopsy records to Robert Bouck, chief of the Presidents Protective Service Arm of the Secret Service. Bouck's receipt was a ten inch tally of everything that Burkley had transferred to his office. One entry read.."One copy of the autopsy report and notes of the examing doctor which is described in letter of transmittal.Nov.25,1963 by Dr.Gallaway.(sic).Bouck's receipt should have been one of the documents in CD 397.but it is excluded because one of the items on the list , in addition to the acknowledgement receipt of the autopsy notes, read "An original and six pink copies of Certificate of Death ( Nav.Med.N)..

The Warren Commission suppressed, deliberately JFK's death certificate from it's published records because it was destructive of the official explanation of the crime.".

The paper trail does establish that beyond a doubt the autopsy notes existed as late as Nov.26/63..when they were turned over to Brouck ,of the Presidents PSA of the Secret Service..

"After that the trail ends as though the autopsy notes dropped out of the government's database and into some memory hole.."...

These suppressed receipts and unaccounted for number of autopsy facts and statements in the final autopsy report make a convincing case the original notes ,not just those published in CE 397 should have been a historical document uncompromising in accuracy and completeness instead of the gutted remnant of the medicolegal evidence in an assassination of politically- far reaching and wrenching consequences ...

After 43 years the question still asked is .." What was in those suppressed notes and the first autopsy draft that Humes swore he committed to the flames.?.."

Humes pinpointed the time of when he burned the first hand written autopsy draft...

When questioned by Specter and later the HSCA...it coincided with the news of LHO’s murder by Jack Ruby he stated to the HSCA, " we interrupted our work to try and figure out what this meant to us." The one thing that was clear was that Oswald's death changed everything to the prosectors and their superiors who controlled the Bethesda autopsy..There would be no need now to produce all the autopsy notes and the first autopsy draft.. at the trial of an accused assassin..nor to defend the autopsy report if it came under any cross- examination by any determined defense attorney..the destruction of the first autopsy draft which Humes described as "certain preliminary draft notes"..and the submission of the written version for the original took place that Sunday afternoon..Nov.24th/63 in Admiral G. Galloway's office , after the nation was stunned by the TV coverage of Lee Harvey Oswald’s murder..

The revised handwritten autopsy draft revealed substantive changes of fact from the original draft that Humes said he had burned..some were safe enough even though they would not likely be found in any autopsy report that was performed by an experienced forensic pathologist. Such as Humes originally described the limo" as moving at approximately 20 miles an hour".In addition to this being in error, Humes could only have known this if he had read the newspapers and or listened to TV or the radio... In the revision he changed it to "moving at a slow rate of speed”. Also in the last sentence of the revised autopsy report on the same page the report claimed ,"Three shots were heard and the President fell face down to the floor of the vehicle."..This was a fabrication...It was revised to read, "Three shots were heard and the President fell forward."..Both versions were in error but are consistent with the official "truth" that all the shots originated from the rear of the presidential motorcade.."..

The Zapruder film depicts the fatal shot(s) with sickening clarity..Upon impact JFK goes forward for a split second and then is thrown violently backwards..to his left towards Jacqueline Kennedy's..

One page 7 ,in a single sentence there were 7 changes of fact about the Head wound , the term "puncture" was twice eliminated and replaced in one instance with the term "lacerated"..which changed the whole nature of the wound..? On pages 8 and 9 "puncture" was stricken through and on page 9 was replaced with "occipital", which was entirely different....The most controversial ,JFK's frontal neck wound..The, solution and the validation of the Warren report itself rested on the assertion that this was a wound of exit........On page 9 of the handwritten autopsy draft ,it was edited to read "presumably of exit..".The last sentence of page 9 was edited to read "presumably of entrance" when referring to JFK's nonfatal posterior wound..According to Dr.Finck it was Admiral Galloway who insisted that the wording presumably be substituted in both instances..he was not a pathologist..but he was flag-rank officer and the controlling authority when the final typewritten autopsy report was prepared by the three pathologists..

Note: Throat wound.” On Every page where the term puncture was used by Humes to denote a wound of entrance, it was crossed out except in one instance.

Page 2 of the revised draft contained the question begging sentence :

Dr.Perry noted the massive head wound and a second, puncture wound, in the lower anterior neck in approximately midline." In the final typed version of the report this was changed to read, ..

"Dr.Perry noted the massive head wound and as second much smaller wound of the low anterior neck in approximately the midline."...A natural destruction chronology seems to manifest itself ..of the autopsy records, missing notes, and heavy editing of the first autopsy report...The rewriting of the Kennedy's autopsy records, not by coincidence were made exactly with Oswald's murder and "Katzenbach's handwritten memo" Sunday, Nov.24/63..to, Bill Moyers, after conversing with President Johnson and Director Hoover, "Katzenbach's laid out for Moyers the official version of the assassination for public consumption. From the very outset of the official investigation Oswald was not just the principal suspect, he was the only suspect."...

In 1996,a few years before his death,"Dr.Humes testified before the ARRB, and was asked why he had burned the first autopsy report."..He had no real answers.

The bloodstain story was no option because it had been written in the privacy of his home.He was mildly pressed by the board's executive ,T.Jeremy Gunn, Humes became testy and defiant. ..he stated " it might have been errors in spelling or I don't know what was the matter with it, or whether I even ever did that."..he also remarked " but that's the way the cookie crumbles".."Gunn reminded him that of his 1979 HSCA testimony before Gary Cromwell about the rewriting, of the autopsy notes on fresh paper before burning the bloodstained originals"..Gunn's efforts " to get the navy prosector to explain for the record why he had destroyed unsoiled draft notes met with no more success than his questions about the first autopsy draft."..He was "deeply agitated and verging on incoherence, Humes claimed that, "" it was my own materials"" to destroy and said he did not want ""anything to remain that some squirrel would grab and make whatever they might.""..He told Gunn, his only thought had been was to turn over the Admiral Burkley" my complete version" .."So I burned everything else"..

Now the ARRB had been established by Congress to see that any unreleased documentary records material to the Kennedy assassination were made public..

However the mandate had not mentioned anything about the board assuming the role of maintaining the Warren Report. Gunn had, plenty, many opportunities to catch Humes in his misrepresentations, as they had possession of all the receipts for the autopsy records ...he also knew that they had existed as late as Nov.26/63..when they had no longer been in Humes possession..He also had Humes own words that refuted his statement that he had burnt all the autopsy notes in his possession. But Gunn never used the documents..Instead of pressing for the truth. Gunn allowed him to revert and repeat the bloodstain story without any serious objection..This was his last under oath public statement about the JFK assassination autopsy records.."that the final autopsy report " was the product" of the three pages of notes that appeared in CD 397..with this response Gunn, moved on to another area of questioning....he must have known that Humes final words were an impossibility..In 1998 shortly before the ARRB came to and end, it released a report on the President's medical and autopsy records.It noted that that one of the tragedies of the JFK assassination was the incompleteness of the autopsy report and the "suspicion caused by the shroud of secrecy that has surrounded the records that do exist."....Had the ARRB been willing to report the truth it would have stated "that more than 70 percent of the facts and statements in the final autopsy draft do not appear in any published governments records"..Either they have been hidden away in some obscured government archive, or they went through the same alleged fate as Hume's first autopsy draft..The autopsy Doctors always insisted they knew nothing of the wound in the front of JFK's throat until Saturday morning..when Humes called Perry ...

Even though one major snag did require immediate attention..There was an obstacle to Katzenbach's Nov.24th statement that LHO was the lone assassin...As there had been a news conference at the Parkland Hospital in Dallas, a few hours after the President was pronounced dead...with Dr.Malcolm Perry and Dr.Kemp Clark...(this news from Dallas had been on the TV, and Radio, for more than six hours, before the autopsy was begun, at Bethesda )...Dr.Perry who had performed the tracheotomy had fielded the most questions and had stated three times, and had very matter of flatly identified the wound in JFK's throat as an entrance wound.Dr.Clark who was standing by his side, concurred with the description of the puncture wound as an entrance..But before this traumatic weekend was over the young surgeon was pressured into retracting his description of Kennedy's neck wound..the official story being that the call between Humes and Perry immediately cleared up the mystery of the entrance wound in the Presidents back with no known exit wound..but by Sat. morning the Bethesda team had a track for the non fatal bullet fired from behind and above ....according to the official account, the first shot was a non fatal wound that had entered the back of the President's neck..at about a 45 degree downward angle..and emerged from his throat...just below the Adam's Apple...The Sat morning call had been a liberation from the documented truth...like the Hume's "bloodstain" story this "was designed to satisfy the political needs rather than answer the medicolegal questions surrounding the assassination.."......

Then on Nov.24th Katzenbach made his announcement..LHO was the lone assassin...

Humes and Boswell said they never saw Kennedy’s clothes..Finck told a different story. In his summary report to General Blumberg, he noted when he tried to examine the coat and shirt , an “officer who outranked me told me that my request was only of academic interest..”..Months later when they did see them ,when Specter made them available..The bullet holes were in almost perfect alignment ,consistant with a wound entrance in the shoulder..about 6 inches below the top of the collor line ..Humes and Boswell insisted that Kennedy’s customn made clothes, had ridden up..as he waved to the crowds..The original autopsy face sheet placed the wound where it was, in the region of the shoulder girdle exactly where you would expect to find them based on the wound holes in his coat and shirt..(CE 397), FBI Sibert and O’Neill also saw and placed the wound “just below shoulders to right of spinal column and hand probing indicated trajectory at angle of forty five to sixty downward degrees and hole of short depth with no point of exit.”..Both men veteran agents,and well trained to observe..and to report accurately..one or both had always been close to the autopsy table..as reported by Humes. Boswell tired to explain this as just “rough notes”..”FBI agenst were not trained in medicine.” Commissioner Gerald Ford, later President as we know changed the back wound from slightly below the shoulder up to the back of the neck slightly to the right of the spine..it brought the wound in line with the Commissions no conspiracy..single bullet theory….When Dr.Finck appeared before the Shaw trial in New Orleans, under Jim Garrison..the first day being very haughty ,assuming an air of arrogance and with self importance….Before leaving he may have been coached by Carl Eardley, deputy assistant attorney general where he reviewed all autopsy ,X-ray, photos and Clark’s Medical Panel Report ..

He began the first day by spelling out words that he used in response to questions, ,such as “abrasion, entry ,and entrance”..as though he was in a classroom and not in a cort of law…..before that day was over” he became, contentious, sour tempered and harried under the prosecutions probing cross examination ,especially about the failure to dissect JFK’s neck wound.”..He began to argue with the Judge ,ignore the advice of his council,and flirted with contempt charges, rather than answer questions..He even tried to blam the Kennedy’s for placing restrictions on the autopsy, but to no avail.”Then finally under threat of contempt from the Judge..he made some startling disclosures”.He admitted that there were some uniformed admirals in the Bethesda morgue..and admitted that “when you are a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army you just follows orders.” He no longer was a cocky witness,,and finally during his second day in court he named names..Alvin Oser asst DA. Who conducted his cross examination ,pressed him about the neck wound and why it had not been dissected , had it been because of “ direct orders “..Trying to salvage what he could Finck resorted to semantics, and instead characterized them as being “suggestions and directions”..offered by the two medical flag Officers Galloway and Kinney.”.(.guess what it was all but ignored by the national press….)..

But his testimony set off bells ringing at the Justice Dept..According to Boswell, Eardley called him and told him to hop a plane and get to N.O quick…because

“Pierre (Fink) is testifying and lousing everything up.”.”.Boswell spent several days in New Orleans at government expense consulting with Justice attorneys, reviewing the transcript of Finck’s testimony,and apparently assisting with a government damage-control exercise”..

From pages: 153 to page 167..and page 174-175..

All documentation, notes, references for all above..is on .pages..407 to page 411 in Notes to pages section ……

Note: Re, the call that Admiral Galloway spoke of to Dr.Perry at Parkland Hospital on the Saturday morning re the neck wound….the most direct refutation is the fact that an article in the “Baltimore Sun” Nov.25,1966..on the third anniversary of the President’s death in which Dr. Boswell, one of the autopsy doctors at Bethesda Hospital, interviewed by reporter Richard H.Levine stated that Bethesda had known of JFK’s wounds and exactly what they had performed in their attempt to resuscitate him, before the body arrived in Washington, and at Bethesda..Boswell did not say from whom he received his information, it may have been related to him by one of the emergency room doctors or possibly” by the Dallas County justice of the peace office where JFK’s inquest had been executed”..but most probably from Dr.Burkley, JFK’s private physician..also Dr. Ebersole , head of radiology at Bethesda, in his appearance at the HSCA Medical Panel, four times referenced the fact that to Dr.Hume’s Friday night call to Parkland..in Dallas.he could only approximate the time after 15 years, and that was between 10 and 11 pm..the call making an imprint on his recall, as it solved to him the problem with the search for an exit path for the posterior wound ..he also told them that after the call Dr.Humes has come back to the autopsy table and announced that JFK had an exit wound under the tracheotomy that matched with the posterior wound…and though his memory was not as exacting, the autopsy photographer ,John T.Stringer thought that Humes had called Dallas that Friday night…p.168..notes page..412..

The story that Robert Kennedy had denied the WC the autopsy and X-ray photos

Was a lie….also the mention that the Kennedy family did not want them shown at the hearings….that Specter had told to Humes and Finck, which they did pass along in their appearance before the ARRB ……Specter knew the stories were bogus….he in an Apr 64 memo to Chief Council Rankin, urged him to obtain them ,he knew the Ryberg medical illustrations could not substitute for the forensic evidence..He had learned and mentioned that SS inspector Thomas J. Kelley that the AT “ wanted to be satisfied that they were really necessary”..he did not hear back from Rankin, and wrote again, for staff access to such..he knew that Rankin expected to wrap up the WC in June. (1).At the time Specter was not privy to the fact that the WC ,Rankin, had the autopsy photos, as well as the X-rays they had kept this information from the assistant councils and staff. Most of the Commissioners being lawyers, knew the solid rules of evidence but chose to sit through the testimony in which their key witnesses were denied “the best medicolegal evidence”........just as they had refused to raise an eyebrow when Humes spoke of burning the autopsy records (2)…

Several years later Commissioner McCloy appeared on CBS’s “Face the Nation”..they discussed that day in Dallas and he stated…""for the sake of completion “”,”” they had not looked at the late president’s autopsy X-rays and photographs..””..the told millions of Sunday viewers ,”” We were perhaps a little over sentitive,”” to the wishes of the Kennedy family., who”” were against the production of colored photographs of the body and so forth..””…He struck the right pose of repentance , and then McCloy went on to tell the TV audience …”that even without reviewing the autopsy pictures the Commission had “..”” the best evidence ( on the autopsy) in the sworn testimony of the doctor..””

Page 171..

Notes: page 412..

(1)..Arlen Specter to J.Lee Rankin..April 30/64..Warren CD 10079, NA,Washington.DC..,1-2 “Specter to Rankin, 11,12/64,J.Lee Rankin Papers,box 37 folder 473,NARA..

(2)..When John McCloy asked about the “raw material for the autopsy….the colored photographs of the President’s body …..do we have these?”..

Rankin acknowledged that they had the “raw materials” photos,and X-rays. See WC Jan.21/64, executive session transcript ,NARA, 35. Two years after the Commission submitted it’s final report on the assassination ,former assistant counsels W.David Slawson and Norman Redlich reported to Burke Marshall that the Commission had NOT seen the X-rays and the autopsy photos ..See W.David Slawson to file ,10/7/1966,Dept of Justice ,Criminal Division, file 129-11.1-2.

(3)..McCloy’s Face the Nation comments can be found in FBI clipping of the Washington Capital News Service ,7/6/1967..FBIHQ Liaison with Commission File 62-109090-601..

McCloy’s continued exercise in blaming the Kennedy’s for withholding crucial evidence was part of the FBI’s campaign,to cover up it’s further embarrassing failure to not get a copy of the autopsy report before submitting its report CD 1..on the assassination to the Commission..These lies,misinformation and blaming the victim’s family, was so unpalatable to even J.Edgar Hoover…that he noted on an FBI memo ..”The confusion…would never have occurred if we had obtained the autopsy report originally. The Kennedys never asked us to withhold it and if they had we should have disgarded it.”

Notes: page 412,,

Rosen to DeLoach ,12/7/66..FBIHQ,JFK assn file,62-109060..4235..

Also J.Stanley Rotz..to SAC ,Baltimore,10/18/66..Main Baltimore JFK Assn File..89-30-268: 89-30-262 and 267..

Dr.George G.Burkley and J.F.Kennedy’s Head Wounds..

Being the President’s personal physician,in the presidential party, the motorcade ,in attendance with the dying President in the Parkland emergency room… up to him to pronounce him dead officially at 1 pm..,filling out and signing the death certificate , before any of the “official facts” of the assassination had been decided, with the body on Air Force One on the sad trip back to Washington..remained in the Bethesda morgue during the autoposy ……..you would have thought that his name would have been at the top of the Warren Commission’s list of witnesses…

He was never called…never interviewed by the FBI, nor the Secret Service..before or after the reports were handed into the WC .never deposed by any staff member ..he was as they say dropped down a “memory hole”..

Perhaps it was because his death certificate, destroyed the WC findings, and the lone shooter theory, and proved a conspiracy, on Nov. 22/63..and also it proves the Zapruder Film, as being false, which show J.F,Kennedy’s killing head shots within said film…

The “official death certificate” prepared, detailed and signed by Dr.Burkley destroys the essential fact that JFK and Connally were hit by the same bullet..

It places the none fatal rear wound as being where it was…a bullet entering Kennedy’s back at a downward angle of 45 degrees ,not striking bone ,cannot and could not alter the trajectory to exit from his throat and continue onto nor into Governor Connelly’s back..

This after all was the basic finding and theory of the Warren Commission…

This is referred to, as a “bad Fact”…Dr.Burkley was a “bad fact”....perfectly chosen words..

And it had to be prevented from becoming known at all costs, it was the biggest threat to all involved..

Whether he did, as he stated.. “ supervised the autopsy …and had complete knowledge of everything that was done “..there were three uniformed admirals at Bethesda ,reluctantly acknowledged by Dr. Fink,,,,Admiral Galloway, Admiral Kinney and Admiral Humes….Burkley as JFK’s personal physician, must have shared the information with those in attendance, of the tracheotomy with the autopsists.

With the need to find the track of the posterior, ( back wound)...they would have turned to the White House physician.

If he himself had not stepped forward on his own, he would have simply slipped through the “memory hole” entirely of any official reports..In June 1964 he contacted the FBI coordinator with the White House..Orrin H Bartlett , he had a request..he was puzzled according to the Agent that he had not been contacted by the WC..he asked that Bartlett contact them and that his statement of the assassination be accepted..it was sent up the so called ladder of the FBI command , examined by the need-to-know assistant directors before it was settled to contact chief council Rankin..who finally accepted Dr.Burkley’s 9 page statement, and placed in the official record, which said nothing…..of any consequence ..( page 415..notes..D.J Brennan to W.C.Sullivan 6/4/64..FBIHQ Liason with Com file.62-109090-Not Recorded (NR) ..A.Rosen to Belmont ,6/8/64..FBIHQ Liaison with Com file ,62-109090 –NR.”.In some ways Burkley’s statement was one of the most remarkable single documents in the vast quicksand of the Warren Commission and its work. The statement said nothing about the President’s wounds ,their nature, or their number .He offered no observations about what had taken place in the Bethesda morgue. In fine ,it is a literary monument to vapidity and innocuousness ..For Burkley’s statement, see Hearings before Commission ,Vol 22,pages93-97…

During a news conference at Parkland Hospital, White House press secretary Malcolm Kilduff was asked to describe where the bullet entered, he replied,

Dr. Burkley [Kennedy’s personal physician] told me it is a simple matter . . . of a bullet right through the head. . . . It is my understanding that it entered in the temple, the right temple.

In a picture that has long been famous among researchers, Kilduff is seen to illustrate his answer by pointing to his own right temple. Veteran reporter Seth Kantor attended this press conference, and in his notes he wrote that the bullet had

“entered right temple.”

At 1:47, CST, about fifteen minutes after Kilduff’s press conference, UPI transmitted the following bulletin:

President Kennedy was shot in the right temple.

“It was a simple matter of a bullet right through the head,”

said Dr. George Burkley, White House Medical Officer.

http://johnfkennedy.blogsome.com/category/george-burkley

AGENCY: HSCA

ORIGINATOR: HSCA

TO: FILE

MEMORANDUM

March 18, 1977

TO : FILE

William F. Illig, an attorney from Erie, Pa., contacted me in Philadelphia this

date, advising me that he represents Dr. George G. Burkley, Vice Admiral, U.S.

Navy retired, who had been the personal physician for presidents Kennedy and

Johnson.

Mr. Illig stated that he had a luncheon meeting with his client, Dr. Burkley,

this date to take up some tax matters. Dr. Burkley advised him that although he,

Burkley, had signed the death certificate of President Kennedy in Dallas, he had

never been interviewed and that he has information in the Kennedy assassination

indicating that others besides Oswald must have participated.

Illig advised me that his client is a very quiet, unassuming person, not wanting

any publicity whatsoever, but he, Illig, was calling me with his client's

consent and that his client would talk to me in Washington.

Quote off.

Gary Aguilar writes:

"Can you think of a single, good explanation for the suppression of this document, other than it confounds the myths the HSCA was putting forward at V7:37-39 - that ALL the Bethesda witnesses ( whose contradictory statements were likewise suppressed), "refuted" Parkland witnesses' claims JFK had a rear skull defect, including, presumably George Burkley's?!

What kinds of honest investigations 'overlook' leads like the above from perhaps the most important medical witness to the events in Dealy Plaza, Parkland, Bethesda, the White House, etc., etc., etc? Only "responsible, official" investigations, of course, that's what kind!

This memo is discouraging not only because no follow-up action was apparently ever taken, but also because it was suppressed. As with the suppression of Bethesda witnesses' statements describing JFK's rear scalp/skull defect to D. Andy Purdy, JD (admissions flatly and falsely denied in the HSCA's summary), the suppression of the Burkley memo had the effect of painting a false portrait of the HSCA's medical evidence, one which Purdy summarized in 1994 at COPA, when he claimed: "We wanted to find medical evidence Oswald didn't do it, but it just wasn't there." Of course it WAS there, only supposedly hidden for 50 years, probably, in this specific instance, even from Purdy. But its release encourages the view that the HSCA suppressed it and the others not to protect national security, but to protect the public from evidence confounding the HSCA's "Oswald-probably-did-it" medical conclusions.

One wonders what other suppressed documents have yet to reveal to all but "responsible" officials."

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/autopsy/Dr_Burkley.html

Oral History Interview with ADMIRAL GEORGE G. BURKLEY October 17. 1967 Washington, D.C

By William McHugh For the John F. Kennedy Library

McHUGH: I see. Did you view the X-rays that were made of the President or autopsy photos?

BURKLEY: We might mention something about the assassination here which will clear the record I think, to a great degree. When we were in Fort Worth, Mrs. Lincoln and I were in the second car in the motorcade. When we arrived in Dallas the President got off one end of the plane. Mrs. Lincoln and I got off the other end of the plane, and when we got to the bottom of the stairs, the motorcade was already in motion and I complained to the Secret Service that I should be either in the follow-up car or the lead car.

McHUGH: Who did you speak to at that time?

BURKLEY: Members of the Secret Service. And they said it couldn't be arranged, that the politicians had gotten in that group of cars, that every one wanted to be in those cars, and also the motorcade was in action. We, therefore, were put in a so-called VIP vehicle. When the assassination occurred, I got to the scene by securing a car through one of the Secret Service, Andy Berger, and an escort of a policeman. I was there probably within three to five minutes of the time the President arrived. I went immediately in to see the President, and went to the table on which he was being treated, and immediately saw for all intents and purposes life did not exist, or could not be sustained. I talked to the doctors who were busily engaged in doing what was indicated and would have been indicated had there been any hope of salvation of the President. I gave them some hydrocortisone, to put in the intravenous which was being given, and also told them his blood type. There was no need for anything in my estimation, but they were correct in doing all possible procedures. I then contacted Mrs. Kennedy, who was sitting outside, and that is of record, and from then on it was my interest. Where were we? [tape off, resumed] When the President was on the Air Force One returning to Washington, Mrs. Kennedy, as has been noted, sat in the rear of the plane, next to the coffin bearing the President's remains. During the flight I contacted her, and stated that an autopsy would be necessary, and that I was perfectly willing to arrange to have it done at any place that she felt it should be done. She said, "Well, it doesn't have to be done." I said, "Yes, it is mandatory that we have an autopsy. I can do it at the Army hospital at Walter Reed, or at the Navy hospital at Bethesda, or any civilian hospital that you would designate." However, I felt that it should be a military hospital, in that he had been President of the United States and was, therefore, the Commander in Chief of the Military. After some consideration she stated that she would like to have the President taken to Bethesda. This was arranged by telephone from the plane, and it was accomplished. I accompanied the President in the ambulance going to Bethesda, and also accompanied him to the area where the autopsy was performed. And during the course of the autopsy I supervised everything that was done and . . [phone call]

MCHUGH: You mentioned that you supervised the autopsy.

BURKLEY: I supervised the autopsy and kept in constant contact with Mrs. Kennedy and the members of her party who were on the seventeenth floor in the suite at that level. I made trips back and forth. I delivered to her personally the ring from the President's finger, and talked to her on a number of occasions. I also directed that the X-rays be taken for future reference, and had complete knowledge of every thing that was done. The records are also in possession of members of the family.

McHUGH: I see. There were photographs taken also at that time. Were there not?

<b

Edited by Bernice Moore

page 2..Zapruder and the Autopsy..

McHUGH: I see. There were photographs taken also at that time. Were there not?

BURKLEY: There were photographs taken at various stages, and they are also in the possession of the family. And the only regret I have that I did not ask to have a photograph taken when he had been restored to his near normal appearance. And I may mention here that he was very lifelike in his appearance and there would have been no question of his having been viewed.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/burkley.htm

After Dr .G. Burkley’s death, his children were contacted and asked if he had left behind ,any papers related to the death of the President in his belongings. The answer came back no….

Nov.23/63..Death certificate by Dr.G.Burkley..see below..

It appears that the WC proved it had no intent of establishing a thorough investigation of the President’s death ,very early, but not having the least interest in even contacting the President’s personal physician ,that alone is an impressive

self-indictment.

The document that was treated like the “plague” to the Commission’s already predetermined conclusions…”one it treated like a poisonous snake”..

------was John F .Kennedy’s death certificate---signed by Dr. G. Burkley

The death certificate sheet headed by the words “summary of the facts related to death “-----Places the President Kennedy’s non-fatal back wound “ in the posterior back at about the level of the Third thoracic vertebrae …Recall that Dr.Burkley wrote the death certificate a day before he had received the Bethesda autopsy report..along with the six copies , before the assassination accounting was manipulated and settled upon….(notes..page 415..For Burkley’s Nov.24/63 ,receipt of the official autopsy report ,see ARRB Master Set of Medical Records.).

Burkley’s positioning of the Rear Wound in the Death Certificate was and is consistent with the Parkland Doctors and Nurses reports of said wounds, along with the Dallas Inquest Report signed on Nov.22/63…the press meeting announcement at Parkland as well as the 15 Doctors,3 Surgery Traumatic Nurses ,Television, radio newspaper reports, eye witnesses ,SS agents, FBI observers and Jacqueline Kennedy,,

It is not however CONSISTENT with, nor seen in the ZAPRUDER FILM….film, nor the individual frames from such….

The Dallas Inquest Report…and Burkley’s positioning of the rear head wound that was “signed on Nov. 22/63..at 1pm..states, by Theran Ward justice of the peace ,Precinct Nov.2, Dallas County…

Under the heading “Findings of the Justice” ,it reports the cause of death as “ two gunshot wounds..” one of which was “near the center of the body and just above the right shoulder .”” Ward’s information comes from Dr .Malcolm Perry, This document also destroys the information that the body was not turned over and was therefore they were unaware of JFK’s back wound.. and that the Parkland emergency team never checked such..

Harold Wiesberg also in a interview with” Dr. Charles Carrico of Parkland ,who reported that he ran his hands down the sides of Kennedy’s body to determine whether there was a large wound in the back . Carrico noted that this was standard operational procedure in all gunshot cases..”

(Notes :page 415.”.It should be noted that there are Two Dallas JFK death certificates . The one signed by Theran Ward on November 22/63, it placed the non fatal rear wound “just above the right shoulder “ as sited in the text..A second death certificate signed by Ward on December 6/63..reported that the immediate cause of death was “ multiple gun shots wounds to the head and the neck”….Since the later was issued after the official autopsy report was released the author Gerald McKnight regards this repositioning of the none fatal posterior wound with great suspicion .For copies of these Dallas County death certificates ,see ARRB ,Master Set of Medical Exhibits ,MD 42 and MD 43 ..The HSCA forensic panel chose to site the second Dec.6/63 version od the death certificate in its critique of the official autopsy report because that version was compatible with it’s findings that the report , while sullied by gross errors and deficiencies,had arrived at “correct and valid conclusions”. See HSCA .Mar.79 vol.7,189..see Weisberg interview with Dr. Charles Carrico, Dec. 1/77,Southwestern Medical School ,Univ. Texas ,Harold Weisberg’s autopsy file ,Weisberg archive..”..

John F. Kennedy’s death certificate affected greatly, the Warren Commission’s

Weekend conclusions that a lone assassin had shot and killed the President, from the TSBD…so they therefore ignored and suppressed the report on his wounds.The Death Certificate does not appear in the Report, now the 26 Volumes of Hearings and Exhibits….Ignoring it appears that is was his Assassination after all that generated the 914 page investigative report displayed with almost seven thousand footnotes and a “bodyguard” of 26 stout volumes of more than 10 Million Words…

A two page death certificate threatened to bring down this astounding, regarded as a respectful officially “sanctioned truths and conclusions is a scenario worthy of George Orwell”..

Pages…6-7-167-8-177-8-9-

A two page death certificate also threatens and shows the Zapruder Film to have been altered, within the head shot scenes within the frames of that film..as seen there is no Rear Head Wound (blown out) within that doctored film..The Zapruder film also threatened in Nov./63 the quick conclusion and pre-concluded findings of the said Warren Report, before any of the reports had been concluded

..FBI..SS..CIA..Medical, etc…

Everything had to support that pre-concluded finding made that week-end..to support one solution, a lone assasin firing three rifle shots from the Texas School Book Depository,the Medical reports, later Testimony, witness statements, films, photos, evidence, documentation, any information pertaining to the assassination….if such did not, it was altered, hidden, ignored or destroyed,all was abused by the government and it’s trusted public organizations that were and had been sworn to uphold the protection of their Commander in Chief and the will of the people..

Those that protect the Zapruder film, protect the Warren Commission and a Government who continues to cover-up the facts…. whether they realize such or ever will admit it to themselves ,they do so…it is their problem…in repeatedly admitting to a conspiracy, but stalwartly continuing to state that the Zapruder film is credible, complete and not altered they therefore give recognition to the WC as being correct, a dishonest Government ,credit for their continuing cover-up, and a controlled media who attributes greatly in that area, and the factual appearance that it is correct to do so….and they help maintain a cover-up of the 43 year slaughter of their President …..

“The bigger the lie”..

Bernice Moore..

Edited by Bernice Moore

BTW, I wouldn't get to excited about what Baghdad Bob Purvis says, espeically after he posted that bit about Kellerman seeing a wound in the hairline and leaving out the rest of this in hopes of salavaging the notion that the autopsy photos are genuine. Let me show what Kellerman said in a little more specific way about the wound that Purvis didn't address ...

Mr. KELLERMAN. Surely.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Bill[/b]

In my presentation I mention a number of articles on memory and cognition which support the possibility that the many witnesses who disagree with each other are in fact all telling the truth as they know it, but that the truth as they know it is not in fact reliable.

But it doesn't matter at this point. I'm not trying to PROVE my theory on this thread. The Zapruder film can be fake. The autopsy photos can be fake. There can be ten shooters on the knoll. What I am trying to show is that the bullet hole in the mystery photo (Jack White's #7) demonstrates the Humes entrance was real (at least at one point). Since the single-assassin theorists (outside of Purvis) fail to acknowledge this wound, if we conspiracy theorists, of all stripes and shapes, can agree that this IS a bullet hole, then we can force the lone-nut community to deal with this inconvenient bullet hole. Either they'll have to pretend it doesn't exist, and look like idiots, or they'll have to acknowledge that the Clark Panel, Rockefeller Panel and HSCA FPP were all wrong on this basic point. (Larry Sturdivan, to his credit, now agrees that all these brilliant doctors were, in fact, wrong on this basic point.) If we can get the lone-nut community to agree that all these doctors were wrong, then maybe we can get the media to take a fresh look at the evidence. Maybe they'll even report the various alteration theories fairly for a change.

P.S. Jack, in my section on the x-rays, I offer some explanations for the bullet slice on the back of the head and the overly white section revealed in the lateral view. I believe my explananations make perfect sense and will eventually be accepted. I appreciate Mantik's work, nevertheless. If he hadn't raised these issues to begin with, I would never have taken such a close look at the x-rays, and have found the real location of the bullet slice. I'm hoping my work spurs others as his did mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the single-assassin theorists (outside of Purvis) fail to acknowledge this wound,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One would often think that perhaps I get lonely out here on this limb by myself.----------NOPE!

The EOP wound is, without any doubt, real.

Rest assured that this horse was well rode and well lathered when I finished my conversations with Dr. Boswell on the subject, as at that time, all of the implications of the wound did not make sense or register.

Still only one shooter!

Tom

P.S. Trimming and or omission/deletion constitutes "alteration" in any form as it constitutes "to make or become different".

Missing autopsy photo.

QUOTE:

Phone Conversation between Acting Attorney General Ramsey Clark and President Lyndon Johnson

Re: Autopsy Photos

Date: 1-21-67 12:00 Noon

Time: 7 mins 25 secs at the end of a 8 mins 31 secs conversation

Background: Ramsey Clark was U.S. Attorney General between 1967 and 1969 under president Lyndon Johnson, an

administration that escalated the war in Vietnam, and that pursued FBI investigations of civil rights activists

under the Counter Intelligence Program. Now Ramsey Clark is a fierce critic of U.S. foreign policy and

domestic human rights practices, and claims that "the greatest human rights violator in the world is my own

government."

-Begin-

RC: Ah, we had three pathologists that performed the autopsy on evening of November 22nd come in. We had to bring Finck from Viet Nam. There were only 8 of us, including the three pathologists.

They went into archives last night. (1)The staff worked till midnight on the autopsy photos and X-rays. They all three seemed to have a chip on their shoulder. I think they'll go along with our that they shouldn't talk.

LBJ: They shouldn't what?

RC: They shouldn't talk to anybody. But they are quite defensive of the criticism of them. They feel their professional reputations are at stake and what not. They say, "We haven't got it tied down as an affidavit yet." I hope they have it by Monday. They'll be working on it today or tomorrow here. They may have it done before then. But, they're so technical, so reticent about finding things that they're hard to work with.

They say the autopsy photos conclusively confirm their judgment as to the bullet entered the back of the skull --- and it's not perfectly conclusive as to the one in the lower neck. It's very clear to them that they, there's nothing in the autopsy photos that contradicts anything that they said.

Now, we've run into one problem last night that we didn't know of. That is, there may be a photo missing. Dr. Humes, Commander and Naval doctor, testified before the Warren Commission (2)that this one photo made of the highest portion of the right lung. The other two doctors don't recall if such a photo was made. They do recall discussing the desired ability of making such a photo. But there is no such photo in these exhibits.

It could be contended that that photo could show the course and direction the bullet that entered the lower part of the neck and exited the front part. We're seeing to run that down. The only other witness that would have any judgment at all would be the corpsman, naval corpsman, that took the photos. We have to talk to him. We're not too sure, until we see what the doctors conclude.

That's desirable. We are left with one specific problem. Dr. Humes did testify before the Warren Commission there was such a photo we don't have.

LBJ: Wasn't delivered to you.

RC: Not delivered. That's very clear. Another part that is a concern that's not tied down either --- that's Dr. Burkley's part. You remember I talked to him on November 8th down at the Ranch after I talked with you about it. Hadn't discussed it since. He gets very emotional on the subject. His eyes start watering. He says that he knew where the autopsy photos were all the time. They were in his possession. Now, this is not --- He's not entirely clear on the matter. The possession will become an issue in a significant way and it had not been until, in our judgment, till last night because of the missing photo now. I say "missing photo." There's a contradiction of whether there was this photo.

LBJ: Ah uh. Well, they weren't actually in his possession, were they?

RC: He said that they were actually in his possession. And that he received them and had them in a safe in E.O.B. (Executive Office Building) In a vault sort of thing in E.O.B. He later released them to Mrs. Lincoln. Probably hidden them. (garbled) Which I think I know, prepared by Bobby Kennedy. I think Dr. Burkley knew what he had in every instance. He knew every minute.

He, ah, I tell you the real problem is when you start talking with him about it what he said is it's just outrageous that anybody would want those photos. The personal property of the dead president's family. "Horrible" when he talked about it, thinks about it. "People shouldn't do that." When you try to explain that's a real problem, why, he --- "It just won't do at all."

His inventory (3) coincides with what we had. Inventory that we got ---material was delivered to us by Kennedy representative Burke Marshall (4). So that would indicate that between his letter and what we received November 1, everything is there. Or if there were another photo, on the 4th (garbled) then Mrs. Lincoln.

LBJ: Ok. I...

RC: I don't really think he had actual possession. I think he had something, he had constructive possession part of the time. We have evidence the material was given to him before this. At the Archives longer than this. Nobody at Archives knew it was there. Mrs. Lincoln had some storage space including some security vaults because she was working over there on the President's papers and all Presidential Library. Course people had the keys, 'course things filed up. (garbled)

LBJ: (sighing) Ok. I'll talk to you later. (abruptly hanging up)

-end-

http://www.jfklancer.com/Clark.LBJ.html

Mr. KELLERMAN. Surely.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Bill[/b]

P.S. Jack, in my section on the x-rays, I offer some explanations for the bullet slice on the back of the head and the overly white section revealed in the lateral view. I believe my explananations make perfect sense and will eventually be accepted. I appreciate Mantik's work, nevertheless. If he hadn't raised these issues to begin with, I would never have taken such a close look at the x-rays, and have found the real location of the bullet slice. I'm hoping my work spurs others as his did mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the single-assassin theorists (outside of Purvis) fail to acknowledge this wound,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One would often think that perhaps I get lonely out here on this limb by myself.----------NOPE!

The EOP wound is, without any doubt, real.

Rest assured that this horse was well rode and well lathered when I finished my conversations with Dr. Boswell on the subject, as at that time, all of the implications of the wound did not make sense or register.

Still only one shooter!

Tom

P.S. Trimming and or omission/deletion constitutes "alteration" in any form as it constitutes "to make or become different".

BTW, I wouldn't get to excited about what Baghdad Bob Purvis says,

You most assuredly are confusing me with my older brother Robert (Bob) who went to Baghdad and worked there, as well as in Saudi & Iran, after I declined the Vinnel (& other) positions and informed him of them.

Too bad "Bagdad Bob Purvis" is now deceased, I would like to question him along what this has to do with anything?

Nevertheless:

Mr. KELLERMAN. Entry into this man's head was right below that wound, right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the bottom of the hairline immediately to the right of the ear about the lower third of the ear?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. But it was in the hairline, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. In his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Near the end of his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the size of that aperture?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The little finger.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the diameter of the little finger.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right.

3687.gif

Knudsen's HSCA Testimony:

Probes through the body --

Mr. PURDY - Where did the probes go through the body?

Mr. KNUDSEN - From the point where the projectile entered to the point where the projectile left.

Mr. PURDY - Where were those two points?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I did not say they were two points.

Mr. PURDY - You said the projectile.

Mr. KNUDSEN - From the entry to the exit.

Mr. PURDY - Where were the entry and exit points?

Mr. KNUDSEN - Here, again, I have a mental problem here that we were sworn not to disclose this to anybody. Being under oath, I cannot tell you I do not know, because I do know; but, at the same time, I do feel I have been sworn not to disclose this information and I would prefer very much that you get one of the sets of prints and view them. I am not trying to be hard to get along with. I was told not to disclose the area of the body, and I am at a loss right now as to whether -- which is right.

Mr. PURDY - Was it a Naval order that you were operating under that you would not disclose?

Mr. KNUDSEN - This was Secret Service. To the best of my knowledge, Dr. Berkley also emphasized that this not be discussed.

Mr. PURDY - Do you remember seeing rulers in the photographs or anything other than the body itself?

Mr. KNUDSEN - Yes.

Mr. PURDY - What other things besides the body did you see, other than the rulers?

Mr. KNUDSEN - What appeared to be stainless steel probes.

Mr. PURDY - About how long were they?

Mr. KNUDSEN - The probes?

Mr. PURDY - Yes.

Mr. KNUDSEN - I would estimate about two foot.

Mr. PURDY - Was there one probe that you saw through the body, or were there more than one?

Mr. KNUDSEN - More than one. Here again, we are getting into this grey area of what I was instructed not to discuss.

Mr. PURDY - I am sure you recognize that this is a duly- authorized Congressional investigation?

Mr. KNUDSEN - That is right, I do. That is why I say this is where I have a problem. I realize this is a duly-authorized investigation of the United States government. Personally, my preference would be that you get a set of the prints and view the prints, and then there would be no question. That would get me off the hook on the fact that I am sworn not to discuss the subject matter.

Mr. PURDY - Do you know Robert Goff, the General Counsel of the Secret Service?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I do not know him personally.

Mr. PURDY - If he authorized you to discuss this information, would you be willing to discuss it? I should point out that we have the full cooperation of the Secret Service and the other government agencies in obtaining all other information and there were other orders that came down pertaining to this material on the autopsy that have been formerly rescinded by government agencies so we could pursue the investiga- tion. I am sympathetic to your concerns. I am not sure that you recognize the evidentiary significance of what you are saying here today and the importance of what you are not saying relative to other people's testimony, relative to examinations of the prints that we have made.

Mr. KNUDSEN - I think this would clarify the whole situation. If the prints were examined, and then I would not be in the spot that I am, that I am sworn not to disclose it. It would give a very definite answer to you as to the number of probes.

Mr. PURDY - I should say that we have had access to the autopsy photographs and the questions that I am asking remain unanswered. So I would like to ask again, if either we could arrange, or you could arrange with the Secret Service to have this order lifted, if you then would be willing to cooperate with us?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I will cooperate as far as I can. As I say --

Mr. PURDY - If you are willing, we could take a short break and we could call the Secret Service, or I could give you the number and you can call them, or we can just ask a few other questions, have you gain a clearance and then reconvene on another day, if that is convenient with you.

Mr. KNUDSEN - Whichever you prefer.

Mr. PURDY - I think we will take a recess at this time. (A brief recess was taken.)

Mr. PURDY - We are resuming the deposition. During the berak, I spoke with John Mehan, an assistant to Robert Goff and he is going to contact Robert Goff, General Counsel for the Secret Service. For the record, the time now is 10:28 a.m. Mr. Knudsen, was this a totally unique situation, specifically the making of these prints and the number of sets that were made, or was this a kind of a standard procedure for sensitive photo- graphs?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I do not understand the question.

Mr. PURDY - Were there other very sensitive photographs that you had to deal with that maybe were handled in a similar way as these with the Secret Service being involved in the transport of them, with a certain set number of prints made up, a definite number of sets of prints made up? Was this customary procedure for such sensitive materials?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I do not recall any other time Secret Service has ever escorted me for something like that.

Mr. PURDY - Was the number seven a customary number for sets of prints?

Mr. KNUDSEN - No. I cannot tell you why it sticks. It sticks in my mind very strongly.

Mr. PURDY - Could it have been seven prints? Are you very sure it is seven sets of prints?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I know it could not have been seven prints, because that would not have covered a print for each negative.

Mr. PURDY - How many negatives were you? How many prints were made?

Mr. KNUDSEN - I do not recall.

Mr. PURDY - Could you give me a rough idea?

Mr. KNUDSEN - It seems to me approximately ten negatives, color negatives. I do not recall. This is an approximate.

Mr. PURDY - You think there were approximately ten color prints made?

Mr. KNUDSEN - No, approximately ten color negatives; seven prints of each of these.

Mr. PURDY - You made seven prints of each negative?

Mr. KNUDSEN - Yes.

Bill, since you brought up Robinson, maybe you can explain why, according to the ARRB, "His most vivid recollection of the probe is seeing it inserted near the base of the brain in the back of the head (after removal of the brain), and seeing the tip of the probe come out the tracheotomy incision in the anterior neck"? While I don't necessarily believe his memory was correct, it undoubtedly supports my scenario of a bullet heading down the neck, and is in conflict with the theories of most who cite Robinson..

As far as Robinson, and others in Bethesda, recalling a large wound in the back of Kennedy's head, you need to think outside the Lifton/Aguilar box. Kennedy was on his back when he was first brought in. They x-rayed him. They photographed him. Then they peeled back his scalp and bones fell to the table. From that point on, he had a huge gaping hole at the back of his head. Boswell's measurements could only have come at this point, for how could he have measured the wound with the scalp intact? Everyone who saw Kennedy from then on would have seen this huge hole. As this huge hole would leave a stronger impression then what the back of his head looked like before they peeled back his scalp, particularly since he was laying on his back for almost the whole time leading up to this point, it seems logical that this huge hole would become their dominant impression.

Your viewpoint that the autopsy photos are faked has been made abundantly clear. Are you at least now willing to admit that there is some kind of bullet hole or wound in the mystery photo in White's location number 7. Can we at least agree that there is something there, even if we disagree on whether the photo is an accurate reflection of Kennedy's wounds?

What about you, Bernice? Do you see the bullet hole in the photo? Or are Jack, Tom, and I high?

Edited by Pat Speer