The Education Forum

Coka Cola Man

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

It has long been known that a bottle of Coka Cola was sitting on the corner of the retaining wall immediately

after the assassination.This can be verified by looking at the Bond photograph.

Many,including Dale Myers have claimed that Badgeman is nothing but this same Coka Cola bottle

sitting on the wall in the Moorman photograph.I believe my enhancement shows a person

drinking from a Coka Cola bottle in the Moorman photograph,and i have indicated the bottle

in the enhancement.Badgeman and Coka Cola Man are in different locations.I can see the man

and the bottle very clearly.I wonder how many others can,and will perhaps try to outline him and post what they see.

Duncan ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying for five minutes but I can't make out a Coke bottle--or any bottle. My eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be.

I don't see anything either. Like so much of the JFK photographic evidence it's like a '"Rorschach test " and people see in it what they want.

Thanks Bill,

He sticks out like a sore thumb to me too.I've made up this gif animation which makes him blatantly clearer for those like Len who doubt and who can't see him.I hope this helps.

Duncan

That does make it clearer but to me it looks like he is holding a camera probably a metallic (or other light color) 35mm rangefinder. What ever it is it appers (to me atleast) to be wider than it's tall, rectangular, and light colored and thus NOT a bottle of Coke.

What does everyone esle see?

Len

Good work, Duncan, but I do not see what you describe.

I have attached what I see as being a policeman aiming a large camera (35mm ?) . I have indicated the position of his hands . The camera appears to have a large zoom -type lever- controlled lens. If that 's what it was, it in all probability was also tripod -mounted.

Could you mark the location of the bottle, so that it stands out. Second thoughts are not out of the question, but right now this is what I see....

Thanks Bill,

He sticks out like a sore thumb to me too.I've made up this gif animation which makes him blatantly clearer for those like Len who doubt and who can't see him.I hope this helps.

Duncan

That does make it clearer but to me it looks like he is holding a camera probably a metallic (or other light color) 35mm rangefinder. What ever it is it appers (to me atleast) to be wider than it's tall, rectangular, and light colored and thus NOT a bottle of Coke.

What does everyone esle see?

Len

With the help of the animation, I can see what MAY or MAY NOT be a coke bottle. To me it also appears that it could be a camera or possibly binoculars.

It has long been known that a bottle of Coka Cola was sitting on the corner of the retaining wall immediately

Many,including Dale Myers have claimed that Badgeman is nothing but this same Coka Cola bottle

sitting on the wall in the Moorman photograph.I believe my enhancement shows a person

drinking from a Coka Cola bottle in the Moorman photograph,and i have indicated the bottle

in the enhancement.Badgeman and Coka Cola Man are in different locations.I can see the man

and the bottle very clearly.I wonder how many others can,and will perhaps try to outline him and post what they see.

Duncan :huh:

Looks like a Pepsi bottle to me.

Just Kidding. :ice

Duncan :huh:

Looks like a Pepsi bottle to me.

Just Kidding. :ice

It seems to me that once it's pointed out and outlined and coloured then one could choose to see as you say. I don't see why you would outline so exactly though I can't see any reasons except interpolation of data that doesn't exist.

Let's assume there is something there as suggested.

One would have to consider the means used to magnify the pixels that interpolated the pixel smears as done.

compare unenhanced (except for pixel outlines for illustration)

One would have to consider perspective and dimension, see the moorman position and the size of the 'figure' compared to the persons on the stairs.

One would have to consider shadow locations,

consider the shadows on the known figure.

Edited by John Dolva

As long as crap is being thrown at the wall without sensibly investigating the other assassination images ... how about it being a bottle of "IDIOT JUICE" and Duncan has drank the whole thing!

Jack White had the best Moorman print when he and Gary Mack worked on the Badge Man images - why not ask him what his print shows instead of playing games with inferior images such as the one posted here?

Also, how many men with pop bottles can be seen in the Willis and Betzner photos?

Bill Miller

JFK assassination researcher/investigator

Infrequently do I agree with Mr. Graves but I do find myself in agreement with his assessment that it looks more like a bottle of Pepsi than a bottle of Coke.

Now you all know I think it is nonsense to suggest that Richard Nixon had anything to do with the assassination. But it is well known that Pepsi-Cola and its president Donald Kendall were staunch Nixon supporters. And Nixon had attended the Pepsi Cola Bottlers Convention in Dallas.

So although I agree with Thomas that it looks more like a Pepsi than a Coke, nevertheless I suspect Thomas' post was motivated by an insiduous desire to link Nixon to the assassination.

That the theory linking Pepsi-loving Nixon to the assassination is nonsense is conclusively demonstrated by the fact that when LHO was confronted in the TSBD he had in his hand a can of Coke, not a Pepsi!

Kidding aside, I got a hearty laugh from his post!

As long as crap is being thrown at the wall without sensibly investigating the other assassination images ... how about it being a bottle of "IDIOT JUICE" and Duncan has drank the whole thing!

Jack White had the best Moorman print when he and Gary Mack worked on the Badge Man images - why not ask him what his print shows instead of playing games with inferior images such as the one posted here?

Also, how many men with pop bottles can be seen in the Willis and Betzner photos?

Bill Miller

drink, drank, drunk

:ice

Duncan wrote:

Thanks for your opinion John as usual.All points you mentioned were considered.Your example looks like a simple blow up causing extreme pixelation in a low quality starting image.My enhancement was completed by using a top quality high resolution digitised scan which was sent to me by a fellow researcher.

Duncan

Jack writes:

Josiah Thompson circulated what he called a top quality high resolution digitised DRUM scan,

but it was not high quality at all. See comparison between my scan of a good print and

the so-called DRUM scan. Inferior original = inferior enhancement.

Jack

Bill Miller

I was wondering when you would appear from your darkened cave.

Once more you are spewing out unprovoked insults and ignorant crappy assertions based on your "Miller knows it all" theory which is as accurate as Oswalds Carcano.

You obviously do not keep up to date with Jack's beliefs on the Moorman polaroid.Let me get you up to date.He thinks it has been altered in some areas.If you want to know his full opinion,ask him yourself,i'm not your babysitter.

You ask how many pop bottles can be seen in Willis and Betzner...What a STUPID question.I'm not even going to bother answering that as it is completely irrelevant,it's like asking how may Badgemen are seen in Willis and Betzner...geeeeeez.

It appears to me from this thread that the majority in general are in favour of the Coke Bottle man although some say it appears he may be holding a camera or binoculars......live with it and go have a Coke to let that overactive hot wind blowing mouth of yours cool down.....unless you're still on the Jack Daniels of course.....hic

Duncan.....Bills hero and photograhic interpretation advisor :D

Duncan...you are correct that I no longer believe the Moorman polaroid

is entirely genuine. For years for various reasons I believed it escaped

the govt dragnet. I now believe, for various reasons, that the Moorman

is altered in the extreme right edge to make changes in the persons

on the pedestal. Be wary in dealing with "Bill Miller/Larry Peters"; he is

not necessarily all that he seems.

Jack