The Education Forum

Gary Mack and the Sixth Floor Museum

dgh01: oh, I suspect you were right in the middle of the conversation lmao! I don't know, Bill -- there's been so many things you post that need correction, most of us have given up that ghost moons ago.... it's simply assumed you have difficulty with subject beyond your realm of expertise, whatever that might be...

Said in true 'Baghdad Bob Healy' fashion as the American tanks are seen rolling up behind him. Would you care to cite those alleged post of mine that needed correction for it seems they have disappeared from the Education Forum archives.

dgh01: a mueum's (dedicated to a slain president?) front door, not 150 feet from the scene of a assassination of the President of the United States... and it does or doesn't have the governments (for the people - after all we paid for it AND the Zapruder film, too) "formal conclusions" of said investigation on its premises? If it doesn't, that speaks volumes too!

No, David ... it is a museum dedicated to Dealey Plaza being a historical landmark.

Historic \His*tor"ic\, Historical \His*tor"ic*al\, a. [L.

historicus, Gr. ?: cf. F. historique. See History.]

Of or pertaining to history, or the record of past events;

as, an historical poem; the historic page. --

dgh01: I see, maybe the Zapruder family will purchase one for the museum, they can afford it? We do know, certain DP film/photo originals, copies of whatEVER generation are under the guidance and care of the 6th Floor Museum. So, is a copy of the WCReport and attendent volumes at/or on DISPLAY at the museum?

You are coming across as a brat who is preparing to throw a tantrum. Why should the Zapruder family buy the museum a set of the 26 volumes ... I own two ... do you want to buy a set from me and donate them to the Museum so anyone who comes in off the street can handle and browse through them?

Bill Miller

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim,

You are not aware of all the careless and baseless statements made by Prouty? He made statements about things without doing any research or knowing what he was talking about. This is a matter of record. I'm sorry to say this if he was a personal friend of yours or something. Have you read his ARRB interview? It's a travesty. When I researched and wrote an article about the Cabinet trip to Japan, it was necessary to answer sensationalistic questions raised by Prouty that unknowing readers of his writing would think were legitimate questions when in fact they were nonsense. And that's stuff that should be sold in a museum as research or history?

Here's the article on the Japan trip if you want to see what I'm talking about:

http://www.hobrad.com/acretoky.htm

What about the work of Harold Weisberg? Has that ever been allowed in the Mausoleum?

What about Mark Lane's work, Sylvia Meagher's, or darest I even ask about Garrison's?

I'm truly interested to know the list of books that have been allowed by the Dallas City Commissioners.

How about Dick Russell's, or Peter Dale Scott's? What about David Lifton's? Any bites, yet?

To quote from one of the above posts:

"And, as Gary has pointed out, the book store has carried conspiracy books in the past. It's just that the good ones are mostly out of print."

Yeah, but where there's a will there's a way. As Dawn pointed out, you can obtain just about any book through Amazon.com, and it needn't be all the worse for wear, either. Still, it's blatantly obvious how strong-willed the Dallas City Commissioners really are. They need to change their name to, "The Dallas Hysterical Historical Society." Re-name the "supposed" sniper's lair, to the pidgeon-hole eye view of Dealey Plaza.

Terry correct me here, if mistaken....Bill Miller has asked if anyone has ever asked Gary why conspiracy books are not sold at the Museum..?

One week-end a few years back, you and I engaged Gary in an email discussion about this very subject , I believe it went on most of the week-end..and it was a holiday week-end ?

I believe what started it all at that time, was the party scheduled and carried off on the 7th floor..

The final bottom line, he related to us, after much discussion, though why he did not relate this information, from the start, is beyond me, but it went something to the effect, that he did not make the choices, the board, or whomever in charge did so....and therefore he had no say in the matter..in relation to what books were sold....??

He also at that time mentioned the fact to the effect that only books that were taught in the schools and were of I believe of historical value, were sold, some such, but when asked then about Harold Weisbergs whose book were and are available from Horn College ,and that courses had been taught from, and therefore should be acceptable, the reply was none commital......ignored more or less...

Now to me that meant the Dallas Hysterical Historical Society as you so aptly put it , or the Dallas City Commission has the last word...??......

One book for certain that would never be sold in that building would be "The Texas Connection"...though noted and sourced....nor any in relation to such information..that is one of the sticklers, imo, the protection of Dallas...see if it was a lone nut, then no one from the city, state, could possibley have been involved......in any way....if not, the worms come crawling out of the can.....

Thanks

B ;)

Edited by Bernice Moore

Terry correct me here, if mistaken....Bill Miller has asked if anyone has ever asked Gary why conspiracy books are not sold at the Museum..?

Bernice, what you have said isn't exactly correct. I believe that I mentioned Josiah's book being sold there. I recommended someone seeking a definition from Gary as to what the Museum considers a conspiracy book and what criteria does one need to meet to get it sold there.

You are correct however on it not being Gary's decision for I believe he told Robert to put something together and he'd present it to the people who make the decision as to whether they will sell it in the Museum's bookstore.

This is what I said in the earlier post ...

"I think one needs to first define 'conspiracy book'. Does not Josiah Thompson's book "Six Seconds in Dallas" imply that there must have been a conspiracy and is it not sold in the Museum's book store or am I mistaken about that?"

"Has anyone bothered to contact Gary Mack for a defined explanation as to what the Museum will or will not stock in the book store?"

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Bernice, what you have said isn't exactly correct. I believe that I mentioned Josiah's book being sold there. I recommended someone seeking a definition from Gary as to what the Museum considers a conspiracy book and what criteria does one need to meet to get it sold there.

You are correct however on it not being Gary's decision for I believe he told Robert to put something together and he'd present it to the people who make the decision as to whether they will sell it in the Museum's bookstore.

"I think one needs to first define 'conspiracy book'. Does not Josiah Thompson's book "Six Seconds in Dallas" imply that there must have been a conspiracy and is it not sold in the Museum's book store or am I mistaken about that?"

"Has anyone bothered to contact Gary Mack for a defined explanation as to what the Museum will or will not stock in the book store?"

Bill

Bill:

Basically the same question, you just happened to mention Josiah's book, I did not and used less words..

all in the expression..same meaning generally...not important enough to quibble about..

The point I recall is that it took a long time for Gary to finally get around to telling us that he did not choose

the stock, never figured out the why not ?..He did relate many other reasons, first, which were not clear ...

at that time, so the conversation continued....

When he finally did relate that information, it did not make

sense really, as Weisbergs books are and had been taught from in a College were documented and of

historical value, ..therefore the reasoning simply did not make any sense, none of it ever did

really..we all ended such, on a good note, but nothing was ever clarified..it was seemingly like

a last response...having run out of all others during that week-end...

Perhaps you could answer a question for me, if you would or know..

Is Gary in full charge of the 6th Floor Museum?, and if so why would this one duty be witheld from him.?.in regard to what books are sold.?

He appears to be in complete charge of the photos, information, documents, films and or such..from what I have seen and observed......it seems to me if so, this would not make any sense..

Or are perhaps his hands tied, in some ways, and the Dallas Authourites are really in control...and he simply

works with them ?? If so, they should not be, imo.. the Museum should be able to extent to the public, all

of the information, that is documented, not just what some seemingly are choosing, whomever they are..

The American citzens are entitled to such ..he was their President not any one group..

B.

Is Gary in full charge of the 6th Floor Museum?, and if so why would this one duty be witheld from him.?.in regard to what books are sold.?

He appears to be in complete charge of the photos, information, documents, films and or such..from what I have seen and observed......it seems to me if so, this would not make any sense..

Or are perhaps his hands tied, in some ways, and the Dallas Authourites are really in control...and he simply

works with them ?? If so, they should not be, imo.. the Museum should be able to extent to the public, all

of the information, that is documented, not just what some seemingly are choosing, whomever they are..

Bernice, I think you'll find that the Museum is made up of different departments. I once heard that Gary could have taken a higher position at the Museum and didn't seek it because of his interest in the JFK assassination. Gary's position is "curator" of the museum. That fact alone tells me that he doesn't oversee everything that goes on with the Museum. I am also aware that the Museum doesn't own everything they have, but are merely the caretakers of many of them, if not all. It seems that I recall it being said that many times they have to get clearence from the owners who donated or turned over items to the Museum for the materials to even be used, but Gary could offer better clairification as to that bit of information. I have also heard that the Museum now has a head person who oversees what goes on there and that they may possibly be more open to the conspiracy side of things. It might be worth your while to call or email Gary and find out what you can.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Gary Mack has sent this message:

“It seems that Gary Mack does not allow the Sixth Floor Museum to sell "conspiracy" books.”

Where did this assumption come from? It is false. The Director and I were the ones who decided in 1994 (soon after I was hired) that the Museum gift shop SHOULD carry some conspiracy titles. The guidelines were simple: titles and content must be up-to-date, accurate, fair and objective, properly sourced, and are primarily an examination of the historical record, not pushing some pet theory. The Museum does history, not theories.

The initial list was about ten titles, but I quickly found that most, such as Six Seconds In Dallas, were out of print. The store does not sell used merchandise. Over the years, many of the initial choices, such as Anthony Summers’ Conspiracy/Not In Your Lifetime, were available in the store but have since gone out of print.

Here are some other pro-conspiracy titles that were, or are, still available there: Robert Blakey’s The Plot To Kill The President, Gary Cornwell’s Real Answers, Carl Oglesby’s The JFK Assassination: Facts And Theories, David Wrone’s recent The Zapruder Film, Oliver Stone’s JFK: The Book of The Film, and one or two others.

Some publishers haven’t sent review copies, so those titles cannot be considered at all. And, of course, the store carries many assassination titles that most book stores ignore.

Here is the email that Garry Mack sent me about the stocking of books in the museum.

Or are perhaps his hands tied, in some ways, and the Dallas Authourities are really in control...and he simply

Bernice, I think you'll find that the Museum is made up of different departments. I once heard that Gary could have taken a higher position at the Museum and didn't seek it because of his interest in the JFK assassination. Gary's position is "curator" of the museum. That fact alone tells me that he doesn't oversee everything that goes on with the Museum. I am also aware that the Museum doesn't own everything they have, but are merely the caretakers of many of them, if not all. It seems that I recall it being said that many times they have to get clearence from the owners who donated or turned over items to the Museum for the materials to even be used, but Gary could offer better clairification as to that bit of information. I have also heard that the Museum now has a head person who oversees what goes on there and that they may possibly be more open to the conspiracy side of things. It might be worth your while to call or email Gary and find out what you can.

Bill

Bill:

Yes, I believe there was something mentioned about Gary possibley moving up..some time ago,

perhaps on the web.?

Never heard any further information about such, did wonder if it had been just talk...

I have noticed of late that Gary is mentioned quite often it seems, re the photos, and

in the information relating to them......that he

relates to some of the members, in whatever, the comparisons, timing, and such...as well as

yourself, in his emailings ..and it is then posted..

Would you know if has he taken photographic courses or such, and that now he has the expertise

in these areas..or is this more or less that he has been able to study them as he is fortunate to

have the access to all the photographs and films..that the Museum is in charge of.?

I also wonder if perhaps some day all that it has been gathered and or has been handed into

the Museum will be accessible to the public....in some way...and that they will obtain that permission

you mention from some of the owners...imo, as I have stated previously, none should be withheld

from those who need access and are willing to obtain, for their further research..such as the best

copies of photos and films...

This has been so in the past for far too long..it seems that people too often are either a part of the

problem or a part of the solution.

Especially by those in charge.

I doubt the total cover-up will ever be uncovered, some days....but then keep hoping that some

out there will enable all they have to be accessed by those that still care..and researched, to me

anyone or group who does not is a part of the over all problem as the Government has been and

still is..

Thanks for the further information re the Museums...overall operations..that you have related

to us..

B..

Bill

Bill:

Basically the same question, you just happened to mention Josiah's book, I did not and used less words..

all in the expression..same meaning generally...not important enough to quibble about..

The point I recall is that it took a long time for Gary to finally get around to telling us that he did not choose

the stock, never figured out the why not ?..He did relate many other reasons, first, which were not clear ...

at that time, so the conversation continued....

When he finally did relate that information, it did not make

sense really, as Weisbergs books are and had been taught from in a College were documented and of

historical value, ..therefore the reasoning simply did not make any sense, none of it ever did

really..we all ended such, on a good note, but nothing was ever clarified..it was seemingly like

a last response...having run out of all others during that week-end...

Perhaps you could answer a question for me, if you would or know..

The American citzens are entitled to such ..he was their President not any one group..

B.

Ah yes, Bernie. I remember it well. An extremely well-rehearsed exhibition of, "Duh, I only work here.", or more fittingly, "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

Or are perhaps his hands tied, in some ways, and the Dallas Authorities are really in control...and he simply

works with them ?? If so, they should not be, imo.. the Museum should be able to extend to the public, all

The American citizens are entitled to such ..he was their President not any one group..

Correctomundo again, Bern. But, as you and I both have been so painfully aware, Right-Wing Dallas and it's Hysterical Society, will stop at nothing short of outright censorship in its vain attempt to keep their "Big-D-My-Oh-Yes" image pure as the driven snow. Any commission of power-wielding city fathers displaying such a lack of foresight and downright ignorance of Harold Weisberg's compelling works speaks volumes, to me, with regard to the fascist undercurrent running through the very fabric of that city's charter. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of that place, especially from that obviously over-zealous crew who've got such a strangle-hold on that town. A bunch of overpaid, oil dredging yahoos, if you ask me. But, that's just MHO, B.

I have noticed of late that Gary is mentioned quite often it seems, re the photos, and

relates to some of the members, in whatever, the comparisons, timing, and such...as well as

Yes, I seek Gary Mack out if needed because after I have solicited one source such a Groden for information, I will then call Gary and ask for other sources that he may be aware of for my own validation purposes. In other words, I just don't hear one thing from an individual and let it go at that ... I want to get a consensus when ever possible in an effort to be sure that the in formation I have gotten is correct. Gary Mack has had a strong interest in Photography and as you must be aware, he has been affiliated with many experts in that area because of his position there with the Museum. I have asked Gary on many occassions if others have started contacting him regularly for information or direction concerning the photographical record and he has told me that I am but of a very few people that ever seek information of that type through the Museum.

Below is some addition infromation I was able to obtain through Gary pertaining to this topic ...

"Bill,

Well, since you asked, here's the answer. The Museum has seven or eight full sets of the Warren Report and 26 volumes in its collection, acquired from several people including the Phil Willis family and Dallas FBI agent Manning Clements.

The Warren Report is sold in the gift shop and is required reading for anyone wanting the basic information (regardless of whether they believe the conclusions or not).

The public is welcome to make an appointment to read them during regular office hours at no charge. The same applies to any video or book in the Museum's library regardless of content or whether it is also available in the store.

Gary"

Edited by Bill Miller

I'd like to share my experience with Gary Mack and the Sixth Floor Museum as it presents an example of their 'logic'. In 2002 when CAR CRASH CULTURE (ed. Brottman) was published with my essay "SS-100-X" in it I sent a copy to Gary and asked for it to be reviewed in hopes that he would allow it to be sold at the bookstore there.

Gary's response was to nitpick and then 'decide' that the volume would be retained somewhere in the vaults of the 6FM, but not sold in the bookstore. In addition, Gary seems to have finally realized that I am not a 'safe' conspiracist. I no longer get references from him to JFK TV programs being developed, and he was comfortable sending me a scathingly critical email or two after my insisting on fair treatment of Judyth Baker's statements.

However, because the DPD site is significant historically, I will continue to visit the 6FM when I am in Dallas. I acknowledge the govt sandbagging of the serious conspiracists, and have no illusions that anything will improve in that regard.

Terry Mauro: "Ah yes, Bernie. I remember it well. An extremely well-rehearsed exhibition of, "Duh, I only work here.", or more fittingly, "Mongo only pawn in game of life."

Or are perhaps his hands tied, in some ways, and the Dallas Authorities are really in control...and he simply

works with them ?? If so, they should not be, imo.. the Museum should be able to extend to the public, all

The American citizens are entitled to such ..he was their President not any one group..

Correctomundo again, Bern. But, as you and I both have been so painfully aware, Right-Wing Dallas and it's Hysterical Society, will stop at nothing short of outright censorship in its vain attempt to keep their "Big-D-My-Oh-Yes" image pure as the driven snow. Any commission of power-wielding city fathers displaying such a lack of foresight and downright ignorance of Harold Weisberg's compelling works speaks volumes, to me, with regard to the fascist undercurrent running through the very fabric of that city's charter. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of that place, especially from that obviously over-zealous crew who've got such a strangle-hold on that town. A bunch of overpaid, oil dredging yahoos, if you ask me. But, that's just MHO, B."

Thanks Ter, I knew I was correct but ?? memory does fail at times....and this was a few years ago..

I believe somewhere I still may have the print outs of all those emails in a file.. form that weekend..

I am not about to go search,

but will keep an eye open for such..I do know I kept them..

Nothing comes out of Dallas, well not my way over the years, promises that have never been fullfilled

about information, not Gary, though when I have in the past contacted him he has replied..that is saying

at least something..but never really what I have been after.....but at least a reply..

....but I have hit that blank wall several times down there. cest la vie..

Perhaps the conspiracy books that have been sold there in the past as he relates, well, maybe they

agree with some, whomever,of the information and documentation,within, perhaps others are too extensively researched, ?? As we know that Harold lets it all hang out.....God bless him..

I have no idea, and am not about to still try to figure it out..As you know this conversation comes up every now and again on the web, and has at different Forums, for years,t he majority usually have the same complaints...so there must be something to it all...Nothing changes..

Thanks B.. ;)

Yes, I seek Gary Mack out if needed because after I have solicited one source such a Groden for information, I will then call Gary and ask for other sources that he may be aware of for my own validation purposes. In other words, I just don't hear one thing from an individual and let it go at that ... I want to get a consensus when ever possible in an effort to be sure that the in formation I have gotten is correct. Gary Mack has had a strong interest in Photography and as you must be aware, he has been affiliated with many experts in that area because of his position there with the Museum. I have asked Gary on many occassions if others have started contacting him regularly for information or direction concerning the photographical record and he has told me that I am but of a very few people that ever seek information of that type through the Museum.

Below is some addition infromation I was able to obtain through Gary pertaining to this topic ...

"Bill,

Well, since you asked, here's the answer. The Museum has seven or eight full sets of the Warren Report and 26 volumes in its collection, acquired from several people including the Phil Willis family and Dallas FBI agent Manning Clements.

The Warren Report is sold in the gift shop and is required reading for anyone wanting the basic information (regardless of whether they believe the conclusions or not).

The public is welcome to make an appointment to read them during regular office hours at no charge. The same applies to any video or book in the Museum's library regardless of content or whether it is also available in the store.

Gary"

Well I am pleased to hear that he responds to you with said information that you may consult him about..re the photos...so he has had no formal training, but through the fortunate experience of meeting with said experts

he has learned much...well that is similar to many..as I understand it, who have spent many years doing

such...and they are regarded as experts also...

I do believe that most, if not all, do correspond and get others opinions, that are regarded as experts..in that area you and a few are not alone..but there are other experts other than Groden, to consult, if not he certainly would be inundated..and at times, I have read the complaint, that if whomever is not known to

whomever they receive no response, unless they have an intermediary to send on such a request..

Now I realise, that most people are busy, and they cannot possibley reply to hundreds, as that is more than

likely all they would do..so in some cases it is hard to get through. But if they are serious, it does eventually

come about, so you newbies keep trying and hang in there....

I have not been so fortunate, with information from Gary, but that does not mean I may not try again...

and he mostly,has been cordial...at times we all slip..perhaps it was the subject of my requests??

I appreciate your replies...and information that you have related to us.

B

Edited by Bernice Moore

Well I am pleased to hear that he responds to you with said information that you may consult him about..re the photos...so he has had no formal training, but through the fortunate experience of meeting with said experts ....

Bernice, that is not what I said. Even I have had a hands on class in Photography, but that doesn't make me an expert. It is probably best that you contact Gary to learn more about what experience he has had concerning Photography before drawing your conclusions.

I do believe that most, if not all, do correspond and get others opinions, that are regarded as experts..in that area you and a few are not alone..but there are other experts other than Groden, to consult, if not he certainly would be inundated..and at times, I have read the complaint, that if whomever is not known to

whomever they receive no response, unless they have an intermediary to send on such a request..

Now I realise, that most people are busy, and they cannot possibley reply to hundreds, as that is more than

likely all they would do..so in some cases it is hard to get through. But if they are serious, it does eventually

come about, so you newbies keep trying and hang in there....

If Photography is what your interest is, then the Libraries and the Internet is full of information. One doesn't need Groden to learn about Photography and film.

I have not been so fortunate, with information from Gary, but that does not mean I may not try again...

and he mostly,has been cordial...at times we all slip..perhaps it was the subject of my requests??

I appreciate your replies...and information that you have related to us.

B

Gary is not alway available, but he usually gets back to people who have asked him for information. I would not give up on seeking him out for a source of information.

You are certainly welcome for any infromation that I was able to share with you.

Bill

Bill: ""Gary Mack has had a strong interest in Photography and as you must be aware, he has been affiliated with many experts in that area because of his position there with the Museum.""

Bernice ""Well I am pleased to hear that he responds to you with said information that you may consult him about..re the photos...so he has had no formal training, but through the fortunate experience of meeting with said experts ....

Bill""Bernice, that is not what I said. Even I have had a hands on class in Photography, but that doesn't make me an expert. It is probably best that you contact Gary to learn more about what experience he has had concerning Photography before drawing your conclusions.""

Bernice: Well I did take what you said, to mean that he was no expert, if in error I am sure he will let us know eventually in one of his emails...

I mentioned the fact that he has been very fortunate in being able to consult with the experts..

I do not think there are diplomas in expertise given out for JFK Reseach...never has been....in any category, but the men and woman who have studied in the past ,as well as now and in the future, have my enduring admiration, whether anyone considers or calls themselves such, I do not think it important, that is up to them..the students know who has the knowledge and are able to judge for themsleves....but those who have and had the wherewithal to have studied and educated themselves over those years, by some are considered such...Whether you or Gary regard yourselves or will some day of being experts or not, or others considering you or he as such....is entirely up to you ...and them...

The people who have learned the knowledge within the subjects ,and who have obtained a degree, in their educations are also most extremely valued, some such as Dr.D.Mantik, Dr.Cyril Wecht, who have given us the opportunity of their special knowledge and "smarts" have added greatly to the findings..and some who have and do say work in the industry..imo.

Bill:''If Photography is what your interest is, then the Libraries and the Internet is full of information. One doesn't need Groden to learn about Photography and film.""

Bernice: No ,one does not need Groden, there are others and also much information out there for any who are greatly interested..and would like to pursue such in courses or books and such..

Bernice :""I have not been so fortunate, with information from Gary, but that does not mean I may not try again...

and he mostly,has been cordial...at times we all slip..perhaps it was the subject of my requests?? ""

Bill:""Gary is not alway available, but he usually gets back to people who have asked him for information. I would not give up on seeking him out for a source of information.""

You are certainly welcome for any infromation that I was able to share with you.

Bill""

I appreciate what you have passed along Bill...

Bill:""It is probably best that you contact Gary to learn more about what experience he has had concerning Photography before drawing your conclusions.""

Well I did receive an email from Gary with a questionable inference today, it is included below as well as my reply, in the middle of all the messy email...and I did try to search him out, as you suggest...but it came back as a "failure notice" this is all I got in response......so I think for now, I will not waste my time again, perhaps in the future ...but not right now...I have never had much luck it seems as far as Gary is concerned, so be it....see below...again I have appreciated your replys...

This email addresses I include,such as Gary's ,you have already posted his on this F...my own many have already.

So no problem..B..

29 May 2006 01:34:40 -0000

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more

To: bmoore1242@rogers.com

Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<gmack@jfk.org>:

66.167.197.187 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 550 Error: Your message was rejected because it

contains an unacceptable type of attachment (.url).

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <bmoore1242@rogers.com>

Received: (qmail 71034 invoked from network); 29 May 2006 01:34:39

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=rogers.com;

h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE;

b=gX7prxIpq3U46VvAEo8oAcvXD7atKzUxoJHWlxbNyX/s7eVjPBLtrdy5AjmnmvKltXgW8EzcmhD4sXnZbJWXABFYTuU1evrieG5LON6UU4YSgLsZmoEmHsTkU1K

Sgvpay+y4fcf7uiJRBOne9j6fRtLYgwHZMBG7tkoDECf5gO8=

;

Received: from unknown (HELO Clare)

(bmoore1242@rogers.com@72.140.157.183 with login)

by smtp104.rog.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 May 2006 01:34:38

Message-ID: <000701c682c0$0b3e93e0$6400a8c0@Clare>

To: <gmack@jfk.org>

Subject: Emailing: ShowFolder

Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:34:35 -0400

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6829E.83B5C810"

X-Priority: 3

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6829E.83B5C810

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0004_01C6829E.83B5C810"

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C6829E.83B5C810

Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Berneice,

If you have questions, please email me at my office: gmack@jfk.org =20

Emails there also appear at my home.

Making up erroneous answers just doesn't speak well of you.=20

Gary Mack

Gary :

Making this type of accusation surely doesn't place you in a good

light.

May I ask what erroneous answers...

B

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link =

attachments:

Shortcut to: =

http://ca.f881.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolde...t=3D1&YY=3D544=

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent

=

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your =

e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C6829E.83B5C810

Content-Type: text/html;

charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<HTML><HEAD>

<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR>

<STYLE></STYLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>

Berneice,</FONT></DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you have questions, please email me

=

at my=20

office: <A href=3D"mailto:gmack@jfk.org">gmack@jfk.org</A>  =

</FONT></DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Emails there also appear at my =

home.</FONT></DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Making up erroneous answers just =

doesn't speak well=20

of you. </FONT></DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gary Mack

<BR></FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gary :</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Making this type of accusation surely

=

doesn't place=20

you in a good light.</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> May I ask what erroneous=20

answers...</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>B</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> </DIV></FONT>The message is

ready =

to be sent=20

with the following file or link attachments:<BR>Shortcut to: <A=20

href=3D"http://ca.f881.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?rb=3DInbox&reset=3D=

1&YY=3D5445">http://ca.f881.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?rb=3DInbox&a=

mp;reset=3D1&YY=3D5445</A><BR><BR>Note:=20

To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent

sending =

or=20

receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail =

security=20

settings to determine how attachments are handled.</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C6829E.83B5C810--

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6829E.83B5C810

Content-Type: application/octet-stream;

name="ShowFolder.url"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Disposition: attachment;

filename="ShowFolder.url"

[internetShortcut]

URL=http://ca.f881.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?rb=Inbox&reset=1&YY=5445

Modified=8073A3C9BD82C60165

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C6829E.83B5C810--

Edited by Bernice Moore

["Has anyone bothered to contact Gary Mack for a defined explanation as to what the Museum will or will not stock in the book store?"[/i]Bill[/b]

Yes I have. Some time back and I believe he answered that he does not make this determination. (As Terry pointed out). But I got the distinct impression that he's in agreement with the lack of anti- WC books at the 6th floor.

I would not go up there even if it were free. I don't suppoprt lies.

Dawn