The Education Forum

Shooter, Radioman, Spotter

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Lee,

Here are a few enhancements of the CGF or Sunspots on the Nix frame you posted.

I hope they are of interest.

EBC

....and a few more.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Wrist Wound:------Fragment from head shot at Z-313 aka Shot#2.

A fragment from the head shot to JFK could not have caused the wrist wound to JC because of the position of Connally's coat sleeve at that moment. The missile passed through Connally's coat sleeve ... look at Z312 and note where the Jacket sleeve is compared to the actual wrist of Connally.

Bill Miller

Yep! Exactly as it should be in order to achieve the TANGENT strike of the fragment.

Certainly nice which the evidence actually fits.

Perhaps you should begin to read some, as opposed to merely looking at pictures. If so, then you will find that the entry point for the wrist wound was some two inches (5cm) back up the arm, from the wrist joint, on the back side of the wrist.

Then just perhaps you may get an idea as to how this "tangent" strike from a fragment struck JBC in the ARM, some two inches above the wrist, only to travel through the arm to the wrist joint vicinity, strike the bone, and thus exit on the palm side of the hand.

Of course, there is also a drawing of this, provided that one can figure out which of the drawings the WC submitted are the accurate ones.

As a "hint", one can ignore the drawing which demonstrates the palm side as the entry point.

Yep! Exactly as it should be in order to achieve the TANGENT strike of the fragment.

Perhaps you should begin to read some, as opposed to merely looking at pictures. If so, then you will find that the entry point for the wrist wound was some two inches (5cm) back up the arm, from the wrist joint, on the back side of the wrist.

Really ... fits quite nicely you say?

post-1084-1150123700_thumb.jpg

There are two options for the President being shot in the head. One is from the front, which pretty much rules out any fragments reversing direction and coming back to hit JC in the wrist at that exact moment.

The second one is a shot from the rear that hit the President below the occipital bone and traveled upwards and outward through the bone plate that became dislodged off the top of the skull.

Neither option seems believable for not only having the correct trajectory for reaching Connally's wrist via his coat sleeve, but also having enough power to have smashed the Governor's radius bone without at least driving the wrist downward which never occurred between Z312 to Z314.

By the way, thanks for the advice about 'reading some', which I have done quite a bit of over the years, but what you read when talking about an unknown moment in time has to also correlate with the pictures taken at the moment in time you are claiming something occurred.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

There are two options for the President being shot in the head. One is from the front, which pretty much rules out any fragments reversing direction and coming back to hit JC in the wrist at that exact moment.

The second one is a shot from the rear that hit the President below the occipital bone and traveled upwards and outward through the bone plate that became dislodged off the top of the skull.

Neither option seems believable for not only having the correct trajectory for reaching Connally's wrist via his coat sleeve, but also having enough power to have smashed the Governor's radius bone without at least driving the wrist downward which never occurred between Z312 to Z314.

By the way, thanks for the advice about 'reading some', which I have done quite a bit of over the years, but what you read when talking about an unknown moment in time has to also correlate with the pictures taken at the moment in time you are claiming something occurred.

Bill Miller

One truly should pay attention to what Dr. Gregory has to say on the subject.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. GREGORY - Recall that I suggested that the wound of entrance, certainly the dorsal wound lay some distance, 5 cm. above the wrist joint, approximately here, that the second wound considered to be the wound of exit was only 2 cm. above this point, making the pathway an oblique one.

Dr. GREGORY - My initial impression was that whatever produced the wound of the wrist was an irregular object, certainly not smooth nosed as the business end of this particular bullet is because of two things. The size of the wound of entrance, and the fact that it is irregular surfaced permitted it to pick up organic debris, materials, threads, and carry them into the wound with it.

Dr. GREGORY - The wound of entrance is characteristic in my view of an irregular missile in this case, an irregular missile which has tipped itself off as being irregular by the nature of itself.

Mr. DULLES - What do you mean by irregular?

Dr. GREGORY - I mean one that has been distorted. It is in some way angular, it has edges or sharp edges or something of this sort. It is not rounded or pointed in the fashion of an ordinary missile. The irregularity of it also, I submit, tends to pick up organic material and carry it into the limb, and this is a very significant takeoff, in my opinion.

Dr. GREGORY - There is one additional piece of information that is of pertinence but I don't know how effectively it can be applied to the nature of the missile. That is the fact that dorsal branch of the radial nerve, a sensory nerve in this immediate vicinity was partially transected together with one tendon leading to the thumb, which was totally transected.

This could have been produced by a missile entering in the ordinary fashion, undisturbed, undistorted. But again it is more in keeping with an irregular surface which would tend to catch and tear a structure rather than push it aside.

Dr. GREGORY - This morning I was shown two additional missiles or portions of missiles which are rather grossly distorted.

Mr. SPECTER - Let me make those a part of the record here, and ask if those are the missiles which have heretofore been identified as Commission Exhibit 568 and Commission Exhibit 570.

Dr. GREGORY - These items represent distorted bits of a missile, a jacket in one case, and part of a jacket and a lead core in the other.

These are missiles having the characteristics which I mentioned earlier, which tend to carry organic debris into wounds and tend to create irregular wounds of entry. One of these, it seems to me, could conceivably have produced the injury which the Governor incurred in his wrist.

Mr. DULLES - In his wrist?

Dr. GREGORY - Yes.

Dr. GREGORY - I think it is plausible that the bullet, having struck the President's head, may have broken into more than one fragment. I think you apprised me of the fact that it did, in fact, disperse into a number of fragments, and they took tangential directions from the original path apparently.

Dr. GREGORY - I think it is possible that a fragment from that particular missile may have escaped and struck the Governor's right arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two options for the President being shot in the head

Correct!

One is from the front,

Incorrect! Since there is absolutely ZERO forensic; ballistic; pathological; and/or physical evidence of such a shot, it remains an option only within the minds of those who have yet to understand the evidence.

Incorrect again!

Since the EOP entry shot was the third/last/final shot to impact the head of JFK, and this bullet did not fragment, then it is most unlikely that it bears any responsibility for the wrist wound of JBC.

It is however the one and only true "Magic Bullet"!

The shot to the head which fragmented (Shot#2 @ Z-312/313 ) is the shot which perhaps you should concentrate on. aka the "cowlick" shot for those who keep account of the shots in that manner.

The shot to the head which fragmented (Shot#2 @ Z-312/313 ) is the shot which perhaps you should concentrate on. aka the "cowlick" shot for those who keep account of the shots in that manner.

I am not going to argue the direction of the shot to the President's head. The Dallas doctors said the bones were sprung opened to the rear, so much so that they thought a bullet may have entered the throat and exited out the back of the head. It should be common knowledge that if one punctures through a surface that the outer skin should be pushed in the direction that the object that created the puncture was moving.

By the way, there was no actual wound in the cowlick and I am certain Humes made that clear to the HSCA. I might add that if one wishes to ever embrace the hole seen on the back of the head in the Xrays, they will see that it isn't in the top of the cowlick either where the bloody artifact is seen in the photographs.

Bill Miller

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Today, 02:41 AM

QUOTE(Bill Miller @ Jun 12 2006, 03:57 PM)

Bill Miller

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. GREGORY - Recall that I suggested that the wound of entrance, certainly the dorsal wound lay some distance, 5 cm. above the wrist joint, approximately here, that the second wound considered to be the wound of exit was only 2 cm. above this point, making the pathway an oblique one.

Dr. GREGORY - My initial impression was that whatever produced the wound of the wrist was an irregular object, certainly not smooth nosed as the business end of this particular bullet is because of two things. The size of the wound of entrance, and the fact that it is irregular surfaced permitted it to pick up organic debris, materials, threads, and carry them into the wound with it.

Dr. GREGORY - The wound of entrance is characteristic in my view of an irregular missile in this case, an irregular missile which has tipped itself off as being irregular by the nature of itself.

Dr. GREGORY - I mean one that has been distorted. It is in some way angular, it has edges or sharp edges or something of this sort. It is not rounded or pointed in the fashion of an ordinary missile. The irregularity of it also, I submit, tends to pick up organic material and carry it into the limb, and this is a very significant takeoff, in my opinion.

Dr. GREGORY - There is one additional piece of information that is of pertinence but I don't know how effectively it can be applied to the nature of the missile. That is the fact that dorsal branch of the radial nerve, a sensory nerve in this immediate vicinity was partially transected together with one tendon leading to the thumb, which was totally transected.

This could have been produced by a missile entering in the ordinary fashion, undisturbed, undistorted. But again it is more in keeping with an irregular surface which would tend to catch and tear a structure rather than push it aside.

Dr. GREGORY - This morning I was shown two additional missiles or portions of missiles which are rather grossly distorted.

Mr. SPECTER - Let me make those a part of the record here, and ask if those are the missiles which have heretofore been identified as Commission Exhibit 568 and Commission Exhibit 570.

Dr. GREGORY - These items represent distorted bits of a missile, a jacket in one case, and part of a jacket and a lead core in the other.

These are missiles having the characteristics which I mentioned earlier, which tend to carry organic debris into wounds and tend to create irregular wounds of entry. One of these, it seems to me, could conceivably have produced the injury which the Governor incurred in his wrist.

Dr. GREGORY - Yes.

Dr. GREGORY - I think it is plausible that the bullet, having struck the President's head, may have broken into more than one fragment. I think you apprised me of the fact that it did, in fact, disperse into a number of fragments, and they took tangential directions from the original path apparently.

Dr. GREGORY - I think it is possible that a fragment from that particular missile may have escaped and struck the Governor's right arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct!

One is from the front,

Incorrect! Since there is absolutely ZERO forensic; ballistic; pathological; and/or physical evidence of such a shot, it remains an option only within the minds of those who have yet to understand the evidence.

Incorrect again!

Since the EOP entry shot was the third/last/final shot to impact the head of JFK, and this bullet did not fragment, then it is most unlikely that it bears any responsibility for the wrist wound of JBC.

From Mr. Purvis' post above:

Dr. GREGORY - I mean one that has been distorted.

So much for the Connally wounds to have been caused by the fantastic, magic CE-399, I might add almost intact bullet....

Bill Miller

Dr. GREGORY - Yes.

Correct!

One is from the front,

Incorrect again!

So much for the Connally wounds to have been caused by the fantastic, magic CE-399, I might add almost intact bullet....

The nice thing about the SBT/Magic Bullet Theory is that it does not even require much in the way of an above average IQ in order to resolve that it is BS.

It does however require a little separate and independent research to resolve where the WC/Arlen Specter made his most severe mistakes, and expose them for what they are and thus demonstrate the absolute "intent" of the WC to not tell us the truth and facts.

an "irregular missile" of "limited velocity" pretty well defines what created the Connally wound to the wrist.

And, since there was only ONE shot that fragmented, this is truly one of those "NO BRAINER"S".

If, and when, one ceases to chase mythological creatures (aka multiple assassins), they just may resolve what the WC lie was actually all about.

I am not going to argue the direction of the shot to the President's head. The Dallas doctors said the bones were sprung opened to the rear, so much so that they thought a bullet may have entered the throat and exited out the back of the head. It should be common knowledge that if one punctures through a surface that the outer skin should be pushed in the direction that the object that created the puncture was moving.

By the way, there was no actual wound in the cowlick and I am certain Humes made that clear to the HSCA. I might add that if one wishes to ever embrace the hole seen on the back of the head in the Xrays, they will see that it isn't in the top of the cowlick either where the bloody artifact is seen in the photographs.

Bill Miller

By the way, there was no actual wound in the cowlick

For the record, please state all of your "MD" degrees which will demonstrate the qualifications which you have that exceed the qualifications of the HSCA Medical Panel, who have stated that the wound which they observe in the anterior/posterior X-ray is some 4-inches (10cm) above the wound location as described by the autopsy surgeons as the wound which they found.

P.S. The fact that the entry wound which the autopsy surgeons observed had completely different dimensions than the entry wound which the HSCA Medical Panel observed, should have told you something.

Just as should the elongated nature of the wound which Dr. Humes; Dr. Boswell; & Dr. Finck have also told you something, had you taken a close look at the angle required to create such a wound.

Last time that I checked, bullet holes through the skull neither move around, nor do they change their sizes.

The Dallas doctors said the bones were sprung opened to the rear, so much so that they thought a bullet may have entered the throat and exited out the back of the head.

Well! In event that you wish to look for a midget who was hiding in the floorboard, and who fired a shot which struck in the anterior neck and thus exited out the rear of the head in the EOP vicinity, then most certainly, be my guest.

And in that, I, and others, can rest assured that you will continue to be completely lost as regards the facts of the assassination.

I have nothing more to add to this thread until I can get some additional info - which doesn't seem like it will be forthcoming any time soon.

However, I did receive a private email, with a request for anonymity and comments - may as well throw it on top of the pile...

I was quite shocked when I saw this video 3 years

ago, and have tried to put it out of my mind, though I

cannot do so. If a hoax, it was meticulously detailed,

and unlike any special effects film I had ever seen.

It was much clearer than the videos on the forum,

though I saw it on the computer of a rather shady

former acquaintance. It depicted the limo travelling

from the right side to the left side of the screen. It

slows down, the driver turns over his right shoulder,

extends his right arm with a wicked grin clearly

visible on his face, and fires into K.'s head, then

turns around. K's face is blown off in full detail,

with considerable ejecta out the back of his head, and

his body recoils backwards then bounces forward.

I was most surprised when I viewed the Zapruder film

on the Education Forum website, because it correlates

pretty well, though with several frames possibly

removed and/or tampered with, and from the opposite

perspective (car travelling left to right), and not as

high resolution as the video I saw.

Anyone with additional info on the '56 Pontiac, the role of the '59 Olds, how many Ramblers were actually used, any actual photos of the operation, the 70 odd photos taken by Altgens which seem to have vanished? etc., feel free to drop me a line...

lforman23@comcast.net

- lee

an "irregular missile" of "limited velocity" pretty well defines what created the Connally wound to the wrist.

And, since there was only ONE shot that fragmented, this is truly one of those "NO BRAINER"S".

So you think that the sliver that was said to have entered the thigh had entered the wrist through the coat sleeve and smashed a dense radius bone? Have you seen the hole in Connally's coat sleeve?

If, and when, one ceases to chase mythological creatures (aka multiple assassins), they just may resolve

Trying to use a myth to explain a myth doesn't help matters.

Bill Miller

So you think that the sliver that was said to have entered the thigh had entered the wrist through the coat sleeve and smashed a dense radius bone? Have you seen the hole in Connally's coat sleeve?

If, and when, one ceases to chase mythological creatures (aka multiple assassins), they just may resolve

Trying to use a myth to explain a myth doesn't help matters.

Bill Miller

So you think that the sliver that was said to have entered the thigh had entered the wrist through the coat sleeve and smashed a dense radius bone? Have you seen the hole in Connally's coat sleeve?[/b]

That I can recall, I was never stupid enough to believe that a "sliver" entered the left thigh.

I was always under the general assumption that it was the bullet, from shot#3, which was later on surgically removed from his leg when it was found.

I really have no idea as to where the fragment which went through JBC's wrist actually ended up, and any attempt to describe same would be pure speculation.

I really have no idea as to where the fragment which went through JBC's wrist actually ended up, and any attempt to describe same would be pure speculation.

I do not believe that a fragment entered JC's wrist because there is a hole in the coat sleeve, thus it appears that a bullet struck him IMO.

Bill

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Yesterday, 02:04 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Jun 13 2006, 07:29 AM)

Bill Miller

Dr. GREGORY - Yes.

Correct!

One is from the front,

Incorrect again!

The nice thing about the SBT/Magic Bullet Theory is that it does not even require much in the way of an above average IQ in order to resolve that it is BS.

It does however require a little separate and independent research to resolve where the WC/Arlen Specter made his most severe mistakes, and expose them for what they are and thus demonstrate the absolute "intent" of the WC to not tell us the truth and facts.

If, and when, one ceases to chase mythological creatures (aka multiple assassins), they just may resolve what the WC lie was actually all about.

Thanks for the compliments.

Sure enough the WC SBT is crap, which - on the other hand, makes it even harder to believe a single assassin.

The reason why Mr. Specter came up with the SBT was to explain a single assassin from behind and to get the shot sequence to sort of jive with some of the (manipulated?) testimony.

I've been trying to follow your theories relating to the shot sequence, the Carcano etc. but am unable to follow (this seems to be the case with many other members as well, I believe).

To reiterate, do you mind telling us what shot caused what wound, the damage to the limo, Tagues wound etc? Also, how many shots do you believe were fired?

Personally, I believe more than 3 shots were fired, from at least two positions. (The eye witness accounts from along Elm St. where JFK was hit seem to be the most reliable.)

On another note, what do you (and other members) think of the competence of the investigating bodies of the JFK case?

In particular, considering that the event was photographed and videotaped from multiple locations and also witnessed by dozens. What I'm saying is murders have been solved with no photographic nor video evidence, let alone eye witnesses and here we are some 43 years later discussing and debating what happened...

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Yesterday, 02:04 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ Jun 13 2006, 07:29 AM)

Bill Miller

Dr. GREGORY - Yes.

Correct!

One is from the front,

Incorrect again!

Thanks for the compliments.

Sure enough the WC SBT is crap, which - on the other hand, makes it even harder to believe a single assassin.

The reason why Mr. Specter came up with the SBT was to explain a single assassin from behind and to get the shot sequence to sort of jive with some of the (manipulated?) testimony.

I've been trying to follow your theories relating to the shot sequence, the Carcano etc. but am unable to follow (this seems to be the case with many other members as well, I believe).

To reiterate, do you mind telling us what shot caused what wound, the damage to the limo, Tagues wound etc? Also, how many shots do you believe were fired?

Personally, I believe more than 3 shots were fired, from at least two positions. (The eye witness accounts from along Elm St. where JFK was hit seem to be the most reliable.)

On another note, what do you (and other members) think of the competence of the investigating bodies of the JFK case?

In particular, considering that the event was photographed and videotaped from multiple locations and also witnessed by dozens. What I'm saying is murders have been solved with no photographic nor video evidence, let alone eye witnesses and here we are some 43 years later discussing and debating what happened...

An extremely broad and far-reaching question! There were multiple "investigating bodies".

1. The Secret Service: And, since neither you, I, nor anyone else has available to us the evidence which they had and were in possession of, as well as the fact that they are/were considerably more qualified than most of us, then it would appear that they were quite competent to resolve the issues of the assassination on December 2nd 3rd, & 4th, 1963, when they accurately determined (within a couple of feet (+/-)) the physical location of JFK for impact of each of the three shots fired.

2. The FBI: Again, since none of us are hardly more qualified than was the FBI to determine the facts of the assassination, as well as not having the available evidence, then one can assume that the FBI was thoroughly competent to determine the facts of the assassination.

The primary question being: Exactly WHY? was the FBI detailed to determine the "FACTS" of the assassination, after the US Secret Service had already expended several days conducting an assassination re-enactment as well as completion of a relatively accurate survey plat of the murder scene/Elm St./Dealy Plaza.

And, in conjunction with this question, one should ask exactly why the FBI, after assuming responsibility for the "FACTS" of the assassination, changed the information relative to impact points for the shots, to a shooting sequence which was either an obvious lie if their were in fact a lone assassin, or else was indicative that two shooters would have had to have been present to achieve the FBI/JEH shooting scenario.

3. The WC: Certainly qualified to examine and present the facts, with the expertise available.

Unfortunately, they played several roles which included "Damage Control" in attempting to correct the intentional misrepresentations of facts related to the shot sequence, as presented by the FBI.

Secondly, and their obvious primary mission, was to completely obscure the true shot sequence as determined by the U.S. Secret Service, which they accomplished most effectively.

And of course lastly, they were most assuredly involved in the obscuring of the facts related to the connections of LHO, through DeMohrenschildt & others, to extremely important political figures.

And in so doing, they ignored those trails which ultimately would have lead to exactly who was behind the actions of LHO/The Lone Assassin, while these trails could have still been followed.

First off, it IS NOT the WC SBT!. The original idea began with a Dallas Police report in regards to the wounds suffered by JBC, which reportedly blamed all wounds to JBC on a single bullet.

However, not unlike many other documents, since the persons responsible for this report has never been questioned, we can not state as absolute fact that the report is not an "after the fact/idea" report which may have been filled out.

Nevertheless, Arlen Specter had his given parameters in which he had to develope and present the "Lone Assassin" scenario.

1. Had he/they/the WC presented to the American Public, the true facts of the assassination which demonstrate clearly that the head shot at Z-312/313 was in fact the second shot in the shot sequence, and this was then followed by the third/last/final shot, down by Mr. Altgen's position, then there would have been little problem in demonstrating that the "Lone Assassin" concept was not only entirely possible, but that it also matched all of the forensic and pathological evidence.

For political reasons, this had already been determined as an unacceptable alternative, thus the FBI, modified shooting sequence.

2. The FBI took the factual and relatively simple information, as determined by the US Secret Service, and for the same political reasons, changed the shot sequence.

Unfortunately, JEH & Company did not do all of their homework prior to releasing the information which they had created in elimination of the third/last/final shot and moving it to the mid-position (between shot#1 and shot#2-aka-Z-312/313.)

This lie/misrepresentation of the facts as presented by the great JEH & Company, was immediately caught based on the operating time of the rifle as opposed to exposed frames of the Z-film, which absolutely dictated that a second shot could not have been fired at the relocated position as stated by the FBI, without there being a second assassin.

3. Thus, the WC, which is going to straighten out all of this confusion, which in fact never existed to begin with until the FBI began to misrepresent the facts of the shooting sequence and thus got caught in a complete lie.

Which, one can only imagine what the American Public would have thought of this, had it become public knowledge at the time.

Therefore: The WC, for damage control, as well as obfuscation of the facts of the assassination.

In that Regards, Specter was left with no other alternative other than to place a nice suit on the SBT/Magic Bullet "PIG", and attempt to sell it to the American Public. Which I might add, at the time, was done quite well.

However, in this somewhat "enlightened" atmosphere in which we now reside, most literate persons fully recognize the actions of a "shyster lawyer".

how many shots do you believe were fired?

For all that I know, there could have been the often ridiculous numbers of 5 shots; 6 shots; etc.

However, the great weight of evidence as well as witness testimony, which also includes persons who witnessed the three shots being fired from the 6th floor window of the TSDB, are indicative of the fact that only three shots were fired during the assassination, and that all of these shots were fired from the TSDB.

Certainly, one can not totally eliminate "other shots" from other positions, just as they can not rule out firecrackers, echo's, etc.

However, since the forensic and pathological damage to JFK/JBC is totally consistent with the impact of three shots which were fired from above and behind, then one must assume that all of these other "assassins", whether mythological or real, completely missed the Presidential Limousine as well as all of the occupants of the limosine.

There is absolutely nothing complicated in regards to either the actual shot sequence of the assassination, or the resulting pathological damage created by these THREE SHOTS.

It only becomes complicated when one makes a shot, as well as the bullet, completely disappear from the firing sequence. (The one and only true & real "Magic Bullet", as it has disappeared), and thereafter makes an attempt to blame ALL of the injuries sustained by JFK & JBC, on the impact of two bullets.

Then, since the headshot to JFK @ Z-312/313 quite obviously fragmented into multiple pieces, and JBC was obviously (forensically & pathologically) struck in the back by an intact bulllet, then that would leave only CE#399 to take the blame for this wound to JBC as well.

Then, in this scenario, it gets rather complicated, which most are of course fully aware of.

And, this is what Specter was left with and had to sell!

And, not unlike an aircraft with no wings, when fully examined and exactly scrutinized, it "DON'T FLY".

What I'm saying is murders have been solved with no photographic nor video evidence, let alone eye witnesses and here we are some 43 years later discussing and debating what happened...

Actually, I am neither discussing and/or debating anything related to the shot sequence. I am telling you and the others exactly how the assassination of JFK transpired.

If others wish to discuss/debate/chase mythological multiple assassins/look for "Canyon Shoot" ambushes, etc; etc; etc;, then let them continue for another 43 years for all that I care.

How the assassination of JFK actually occurred, is quite simple.----3 shots, 3 hits, in approximately 9 seconds total elapsed time.

How the WC (selected members) obscurred these simple facts is also quite simple.---Think Shyster Lawyer--aka OJ Trial!

The WC was a "Political Entity", appointed by LBJ. Since both the SS as well as the FBI were fully qualified to tell us the facts and truth as regards the actual assassination, then quite obviously there were "Political" considerations as the primary reasoning for the WC.

After all, it had long prior, been relatively well established that the assassination was the result of a lone assassin/single shooter.

Tom

P.S. In event you have nothing better to do in life for the next 43 years or so, then by all means keep looking for multiple assassins.

However, it is most unlikely that one can continue to make "wrong turns", and yet still end up wherever it was that they wanted to go.

Which should also demonstrate the futility of the "Multiple/Mythological Assassin" scenario.

I think the Commission did only a slightly better job than someone like yourself who doesn't attempt to understand what direction a projectile must have been moving in order to have sprung the fractured skull bones on the back of JFK's head to the rear.

Bill Miller