The Education Forum

photo alteration by the media

Kennedy shaking hands

Nice photo of a hand shake, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with the photo in question. I am certainly amazed at how much time has been wasted on an illusion that when thought through it should have been obvious that the alleged hand is anatomically incorrect to be supported by the evidence. The amount of the alleged wrist that is seen is hardly as wide as the alleged thumb. As said before - a hand laying against those leather seats could not possibly have sunken into the cushion and hidden that much of JFK's hand and wrist and simply rotating ones hand a few degrees isn't going to compensate for this problem.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennedy shaking hands

Nice photo of a hand shake, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with the photo in question. I am certainly amazed at how much time has been wasted on an illusion that when thought through it should have been obvious that the alleged hand is anatomically incorrect to be supported by the evidence. The amount of the alleged wrist that is seen is hardly as wide as the alleged thumb. As said before - a hand laying against those leather seats could not possibly have sunken into the cushion and hidden that much of JFK's hand and wrist and simply rotating ones hand a few degrees isn't going to compensate for this problem.

Bill Miller

But...but...but...the hand is at the wrong angle, you used the wrong lens, Its not actually JFK's hand, you altered your photo....

:)

Nobody has commented that Hill's left hand is on the left door.

Jack

Jack, this is what I thought about. I found this photo of Clint Hill at the back bumper of the Presidential limousine. He seemed to be in a similar position as in the D. Miller or Yarborough photos if viewed from behind. I cut out his relevant form and and reduced it to 97% of it's original size to account for the fact that he is slightly further from the camera. I placed that cut-out in a spot above the backseat which seemed to approximate his distance from the side and roughly replicated the foot hanging over the edge. Could he really have his left hand on the far side of the car - and, have his foot and leg so tight to the other side - and remain so erect - not leaning severely to the left because of his actual arm-length? If we could get the actual dimensions of the backseat and other limousine specs, I'm sure that would be helpful.

Kennedy shaking hands

Bill Miller

All this hand business is just stupid.

Lets take Dolva's contention that the fingers are "black" due to blood.

If they were fingers they would be in direct sun and as such would have recorded on film as very light gray or more likely white. Due to the angle of he sun there would have to be a dark shadow with a very hard edge under the folded finger tips.

Thats not what we see in the photo. we see BLACK "fingers" in bright sun. Dolva suggests its because of blood on the fingers. In B/W photography red can photograph as very dark grey, almost black. That works great in a situation where the surface in question is not specular. Bloodly fingers WOULD HAVE A SPECULAR SURFACE...unless the blood was totally dry...dust dry.

The photo in question was taken just moments after JFK was shot. So the question becomes, can this "blood" on this "hand" be totally, dust dry just moments after the shooting?

If the answer is no then its not a hand. Physics will not allow it. Wet or even damp blood would have a highly specular surface. A surface that would greatly REFLECT light...and the sky.

I can't wait to see how the nutjobs deal with this one...

John...what is the provenance of the "opposite Corham" photo? Who was the

photographer? Where did you get it? I have never seen it before.

When enlarged, it is very suspicious. The first thing I noted was Clint's

left hand on a very long arm grasping a black angular "hand hold bar"

just behind the partially raised window...NOT SEEN IN ANY OTHER PHOTOS.

Then I noted reflections in the glass window OBSCURING ANY VIEW OF

THE REAR SEATS OR PASSENGERS with "reflections" of several cube-like

objects NOT SEEN IN THE REFLECTION ON THE CAR BODY. Clint seems to

stretch completely across the width of the limo...and that is quite a stretch.

Also, his raised right knee is seen, and from this angle looks like it may be

on the Connally jumpseat back.

An unusual photo...filled with oddities. See below.

Jack

Bill

I was trying to find more info on the post photos and ran across this.

Would you happen to have any input on what is expressed here?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/P...postphotos.html

Bill

Floyd, I believe the Nix film showed the car door open on the VP SS car as they were going down Houston Street. I also think I had seen this earlier in films of the trip through Dallas, as well, thus the door opened means nothing IMO.

Bill

Jack

Did you not post earlier that you have more important things to do!

Jack White: " I now spend most of my time on more

important things, like the mass murders of 911 and the deceitful moon photos.

Few are as "dedicated" to JFK as "Bill Miller", who spends FULL TIME on it. I do

many other things that are more important."

Bill Miller

I found this photo of Clint Hill at the back bumper of the Presidential limousine. He seemed to be in a similar position as in the D. Miller or Yarborough photos if viewed from behind.

The positions are not even close ... for Hill is errect in one image and leaning to his side in another. The angle at which the Miller photo makes Hill appear to be at less of an angle, but the Newman photo shows it quite well.

Bill Miller.

Edited by Bill Miller

Dolva's full "opposite Corham" photo enlarged and sharpened.

Miller is likely the photographer at left with the tripod. This pic

was shot by someone dangerously in the Stemmons freeway

median! Is the photographer seen in the Miller photo? Do we

know the photographer's name?

Jack

All this hand business is just stupid.

That is an understatement, Craig. Below are two more images of my hand ... not that anyone could not have held their hand in front of their face and see the same thing. I would have thought that my pointing out that over half of the alleged hand would be missing unless shoved into the seat that far (which is impossible), but I guess that observation is too complicated for everyone to cpomprehend it.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

From Bill's post

QUOTE(Floyd Stephens @ Jul 15 2006, 08:43 PM)

Bill

Bill writes:

Floyd, I believe the Nix film showed the car door open on the VP SS car as they were going down Houston Street. I also think I had seen this earlier in films of the trip through Dallas, as well, thus the door opened means nothing IMO.

Bill

I was not so much refering to the door on the ss vehicle, but the assertation that Oswald was pictured in the post photo. Today was the first time that I seen that perticular web page, I pulled up my scans of that photo

and there he was with the word "depository" right above him on the building, well it does look kind of convincing. What stuck me was that the presidents vehicle was so close to the depository at the time Kennedy was grasping his throat. So close Kennedy would of had to be bent down tieing his shoephone or something to have a shot exit his throat. It looks as if the sniper would of had to lean out the window of the sixth floor and stoot almost straight down to hit someone directly in front of the depository. Thats were the limo is at the time of this photo.

Floyd

John...what is the provenance of the "opposite Corham" photo? Who was the

photographer? Where did you get it? I have never seen it before.

Jack

The little HANDHOLD BAR that wasn't there...

Bill

I was not so much refering to the door on the ss vehicle, but the assertation that Oswald was pictured in the post photo. Today was the first time that I seen that perticular web page, I pulled up my scans of that photo

and there he was with the word "depository" right above him on the building, well it does look kind of convincing.

Sorry about that, Floyd ... I saw a few things mentioned on that page and just picked one because I wasn't sure which particular point that you wanted addressed. You are right ... that particular print is convincing, except Oswald wore a brownish grainy looking shirt and Bill Lovelady wore a red plaided shirt. The reed of Lovelady's plaid shirt can be seen in color images of that doorway when JFK turned onto Elm Street. One such example would be the Hughes film.

What stuck me was that the presidents vehicle was so close to the depository at the time Kennedy was grasping his throat. So close Kennedy would of had to be bent down tieing his shoephone or something to have a shot exit his throat. It looks as if the sniper would of had to lean out the window of the sixth floor and stoot almost straight down to hit someone directly in front of the depository. Thats were the limo is at the time of this photo.

Floyd

Your observation is one of the reasons why so many people do not believe the throat shot did not come from the alleged snipers window.

Bill Miller

Jack, you are not very good at photo interpretation when using good images, please stop wasting time trying to make something out of nothing from poor quality images.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill

You have convinced me that the man in the doorway is not Oswald. It was good drama though!!

As to the steep angle of the shot question, it looks like that one almost needs a topic in its own.

One can clearly see the double columned entrance of the depository that is on the right side of the front of the building, the limo was about where the black car is positioned in the provided link and the ss car was just passing the main entrance.

Am I looking at this wrong or would the shooter have to shoot almost straight down and a little to the right.

If shot from such an angle the entry wound would of produced an exit wound somewhere below the chest, not exiting the throat.

Floyd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SchoolbookDepository.jpg

QUICK CORRECTION: Last post

One can clearly see the double columned entrance of the depository that is on the LEFT side of the front of the building, the limo was about where the black car is positioned in the provided link and the ss car was just passing the main entrance.

Please Forgive

Floyd

Jack

In a good close up of the hand area you can see there is something hanging on the door, there are two hooks visible on the outside of the limo.

It looks very similar to Jackies hand bag, approximately the same color and size.

I beleive this is what hill is holding on to.

I will try and find the large color blow up which shows it clearly.

Edited by Robin Unger