The Education Forum

photo alteration by the media

'still alive"

Bill, one would assume that knowing this, you at least would have contacted him

If so what does he say today?

"Steve...excellent analysis!"

....Jack"

Just an offer for consideration::

IA histogram equalisation reveals anomalies that COULD be explained thus.

Whether it fits testimony or possibility is another thing.

Perhaps the recognition of a leftright shoe problem is the key?

While this explains it it is a question of tetimony, viewing the negative and a consideration of possibility.

_______

EDIT:: perhaps everyone is a little bit right and a little bit wrong?

Bones define pose. They don't bend and they rotate around set points.

Edited by John Dolva

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

triangulation of contact shifts as leg is moved to where it is placed onto seat

This explains the shifting bulge(yellow lines) in the seat back as weight shifts from foothook to buttock.

Also (brown) it explains the bulge out in under right thigh in Newman.

Bill, one would assume that knowing this, you at least would have contacted him

If so what does he say today?

Yeh, sure thing, John. I have made more calls, sent more emails, and looked up more testimonies on my summer vacation because no one else seems to know how ... than you people will do in your entire research career. You are the one who seems lost for an explanation as to how Hill got his foot over the door panel. The Newman photo shows Hill in almost the same posture and I can clearly see his right leg attached to that foot. I have seen people who can even rotate their joints in such a way that while facing you - their feet are turned 180 degrees in the other direction. I have seen contortionist get into positions that was mind boggling to see. So I don't feel the need to call Hill over something I don't have a problem in understanding. he got into that position because he simply could. But someone who seems so puzzled by how he did it might want to write the guy and ask him instead of expecting me to do everything for you.

Do not some of you people ever get an urge to research something on your own?

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

"You are the one who seems lost for an explanation as to how Hill got his foot over the door panel."

Really?

"Do some of you people not ever get an urge to research something on your own?"

Infrequently, Bill. Fortunately, if one waits long enough the urge subsides.

Ignorance is after all bliss.

Edited by John Dolva

Maybe someone can do a search and find out what these mounts were used for? It has been suggested to me that this is an antenna mount, as well. The limo top doesn't come out over the car far anough to utilize this mount, so it must have another purpose.

Edited by Bill Miller

'Bill Miller' wrote:

Maybe someone can do a search and find out what these mounts were used for? It has been suggested to me that this is an antenna mount, as well. The limo top doesn't come out over the car far anough to utilize this mount, so it must have another purpose.

it doesn't? How do you spell "bubble top" sheesh! There is more than one TOP for this limo, yes? Great research, lol

Edited by David G. Healy

it doesn't? How do you spell "bubble top" sheesh! There is more than one TOP for this limo, yes? Great research, lol

Still trolling, David? What's that term Jack uses for what you are doing, oh yes ... "provacateur". I don't see where you attached any images or links to show that you bothered to see if the bubble top fit the same mounts as the other top does. Earlier today I had did a search and looked at several images of the bubble top and I didn't see where it fit any differently. If you think it does, then please feel free to show how you reached that conclusion?

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Still trolling, David? What's that term Jack uses for what you are doing, oh yes ... "provacateur". I don't see where you attached any images or links to show that you bothered to see if the bubble top fit the same mounts as the other top does. Earlier today I had did a search and looked at several images of the bubble top and I didn't see where it fit any differently. If you think it does, then please feel free to show how you reached that conclusion?

Bill Miller

tsk-tsk, trolling? Listen Bill - I'm awaiting the best the lone nutter camp has when it comes to the Zapruder film alteration scenarios, true or false - your camp seems to have lost its voice. Trolling, you bet!

Again, how do you spell B U B B L E T O P If you can't find it, that's your problem!

Edited by David G. Healy

tsk-tsk, trolling? Listen Bill - I'm awaiting the best the lone nutter camp has when it comes to the Zapruder film alteration scenarios, true or false - your camp seems to have lost its voice. Trolling, you bet!

Again, how do you spell B U B B L E T O P If you can't find it, that's your problem!

xxxxx on, David. If you say "bubbletop car" it's one word. If you say, "That car has a bubble top", it's two words. Once again you seem to have blown off your big mouth without knowing what you were talking about. I guess when you couldn't show that you had any knowledge of the JFK case - you thought you'd try and showing off your English language skills, but now they have been shown to be just as poor. So what's next?

Bill Miller

Dictionary

bubble top

n.

A transparent glass or plastic dome, such as one constructed over a swimming pool or courtyard.

A transparent, often bulletproof enclosure forming the top of an automobile.

bubbletop bub'ble·top' (bŭb'əl-tŏp') adj.

Edited by Bill Miller

xxxxx on, David. If you say "bubbletop car" it's one word. If you say, "That car has a bubble top", it's two words. Once again you seem to have blown off your big mouth without knowing what you were talking about. I guess when you couldn't show that you had any knowledge of the JFK case - you thought you'd try and showing off your English language skills, but now they have been shown to be just as poor. So what's next?

Bill Miller

Dictionary

bubble top

n.

A transparent glass or plastic dome, such as one constructed over a swimming pool or courtyard.

A transparent, often bulletproof enclosure forming the top of an automobile.

bubbletop bub'ble·top' (bŭb'əl-tŏp') adj.

LMAO! that's IT? My english skills? They're irrelevant. Your research skills are relevant, such attention to detail and you apparently can't find a White House Limo photo with the B U B B L E T O P on? Press on photo investigator!

LMAO! that's IT? My english skills? They're irrelevant. Your research skills are relevant, such attention to detail and you apparently can't find a White House Limo photo with the B U B B L E T O P on? Press on photo investigator!

I thought it was irrelevant when I seen you first try to make it relevant in your response #444. If you do a search on Google under the name JFK and or ss100x bubble top ... you should find some photos showing the limo when it had previously had its bubble top on it. Of course this means you'd have to take time from your meaningless trolling and actually research something. It took about 4 seconds to find this one ... http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/limo/image04.jpg

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Nice work, Chris. Gee... something that actually looks like something...

Yes, great job that Chris did. Now can someone get him to show how merely laying his hand and wrist on a leather seat can make half of it disappear? And to the 'it must be a shadow from the rear seat' thinkers or non-thinkers (which ever the case may be) .... show one photo without Clint Hill on the limo that shows the seat doing what some have alleged. I'll start it off ...

It didn't cast such a shadow here with the sun shining down from the drivers side of the limo. The reason it didn't do it is because the seat doesn't rise high enough in the air, nor is it close enough to the edge of the limo to account for what is seen in the Miller photo.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I thought it was irrelevant when I seen you first try to make it relevant in your response #444. If you do a search on Google under the name JFK and or ss100x bubble top ... you should find some photos showing the limo when it had previously had its bubble top on it. Of course this means you'd have to take time from your meaningless trolling and actually research something. It took about 4 seconds to find this one ... http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/limo/image04.jpg

Bill Miller

"irrelevant when I seen you first try"

I SEEN? Remedial English is in order!

Jack