The Education Forum

Photos of the limousine at Parkland

Pat Speer

(In response to James' post #32 on this thread): Interesting question, James. He seems to be "on a mission," doesn't he, bow tie and all?

Also, I wonder who the "suit" is in the background, and for reference purposes, who the two motorcycle policemen are.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack wrote:

"Is my photo-analysis faulty?"

YES. Please correct, edit your posts.

Mark........

Maarten

Sorry. Apologies. Sometimes photos are deceptive.

And a previous poster addressed you as Ms. I think.

Jack

Haha, Jack, this is EXACTLY how you misinterprete all pictures concerning JFK, for instance the Moorman picture and your "Badgeman-phantasy"! :D

Gr. Paul.

Jack,

Paul has no idea WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!...

Maarten

Robin, thats an interesting photo. It looks like a double exposure (see the trees etc) with the first exposure taken from the entrnace of looking towards the limo with a group of people clustered around it. Who took it and do you have baetter copy to post or email?

The white lines on the right enlargement outlines what to me looks like the raised sunshades of the limo.

Edited by John Dolva

Jack wrote:

Mark........

Maarten

Jack

Haha, Jack, this is EXACTLY how you misinterprete all pictures concerning JFK, for instance the Moorman picture and your "Badgeman-phantasy"! :D

Gr. Paul.

Jack,

Maarten

Yeah right Maarten, believe whatever you want!

Sweet dreams....

Gr. Paul.

Jack wrote:

Mark........

Maarten

Jack

Haha, Jack, this is EXACTLY how you misinterprete all pictures concerning JFK, for instance the Moorman picture and your "Badgeman-phantasy"! :blink:

Gr. Paul.

Jack,

Maarten

Thanks, Maarten! My list of provocateurs grows. No rational person

spends time SUPPORTING the WC without a motive.

Jack

Robin, thats an interesting photo. It looks like a double exposure (see the trees etc) with the first exposure taken from the entrnace of looking towards the limo with a group of people clustered around it. Who took it and do you have baetter copy to post or email?

The white lines on the right enlargement outlines what to me looks like the raised sunshades of the limo.

Ratio corrected:

Edited by Robin Unger

Could the photo have been taken through a car window? And could the trees have been the reflection of some trees behind the car?

Could the photo have been taken through a car window? And could the trees have been the reflection of some trees behind the car?

The images are frames from a movie taken at Parkland, possibly Atkins. ?

As far as I understand, it is possible to rewind some of these movie cameras and double expose. The second frame there doesn't seem to have the same 'double'.

The problem I have with through a vehicle window reflection (It's a good idea though) is the field of view (width,height).

Hopefully an expert on these things could offer some insight to help?

'John Dolva' wrote:

As far as I understand, it is possible to rewind some of these movie cameras and double expose.

dgh: Wiegman's camera is a 16mm Filmo 70 made by Bell & Howell (I have 3 of these cameras), its been said he used a fixed 10mm lens that day, the camera records NO sound. In order to "re-wind" exposed film, a handcrank needs to be utilized. I'm not so sure Weigman had one of those on his person, nor did he have the time, his habit was to have at least 5 unexposed reels (16mm on his person) film ready-to-go...

The second frame there doesn't seem to have the same 'double'.

The problem I have with through a vehicle window reflection (It's a good idea though) is the field of view (width,height).

Hopefully an expert on these things could offer some insight to help?

Edited by David G. Healy