The Education Forum

Dark complected man

Rex,

The strip that looks like an antenna could possibly be an artifact in the photo. I say that because there is a similar strip visible halfway down the man's back. And there is another one under the left shoulder of the motorcycle cop.

But then that strip right where an antenna would be sure is coincidental, isn't it? I hate coincidences.

Ron

Aw, come on Ron-- Admit it, you love "coincidences." LOL

--Thomas

P.S. In the photo in question, I think the only "coincidence" is the very lucky coincidence that the woman wearing the dark coat just happened (thank God) to be passing behind DCM when the photo was taken, thereby providing the perfect background for the light-colored, shiny antenna ;-)] to be visible in the photo. As I said in a different post, DCM (and his "association" with TUM) is, IMHO, the best photographic evidence of a conspiracy that we've got, and I think it's very strong evidence indeed.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who do not understand lighting and shadows,

here is a graphic showing the Cuban's arm shadow.

Jack

Oh HORSExxxx Jack! The shadow crossed right over his face. Only a silly old fool like you would think that the shadow does not cross his face. zyou actually think the shadow of his arm is as short as you suggest in your disinfo graphic? How do you explain such a short shadow for the arm wheh right behind we can see the lenght of the shadow for TUM?

No this is simply ANOTHER case of Jack WHite having NO CLUE....

Learn to read light and shadow or slink back into your rathole....

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'm not sure why DCM's face would need to be blacked out in such a fuzzy photo. How could his features be discernible anyway? And if the government was tampering with all these photos, why would it leave DCM's features untampered with when he's sitting down (looking alternately, by his features, like Bosch, Vidal, and an old friend of mine named Hermenegildo Cruz), but go to the trouble of blacking out what can't be seen anyway?

On DCM's unusual hand gesture, looking like more than just a wave, it could have been to get JFK's attention, i.e. he was signaling JFK. This would be in support of the taunting theory, according to which DCM was a Cuban exile whom JFK would recognize as he was about to die.

Guest Mark Valenti
On DCM's unusual hand gesture, looking like more than just a wave, it could have been to get JFK's attention, i.e. he was signaling JFK. This would be in support of the taunting theory, according to which DCM was a Cuban exile whom JFK would recognize as he was about to die.

It just looks like he's waving normally to me. Just a Man Waving. Or JM WAVE, if you like.

MV

• 8 months later...
P.S. I said Bernardo de Torres (as possible DCM) in an earlier post. I meant to say Felipe Vidal Santiago. (Thomas Graves)

Hi Thomas,

It seems that researchers are split between DCM being Orlando Bosch or Felipe Vidal Santiago. I for one have swayed strongly toward Vidal for quite some time and his sidekick being Roy Hargraves.

I am going to be hard pressed to change my mind but over the last few months, another combination has been thrown into the mix, Evelio Duque and Jerry Buchanan. I present it here as just another possibility and as a combination of characters which are curious to say the least. These two guys worked together on a regular basis and the Agency had a keen interest in Duque.

Bottom line is that DCM was positioned right amongst the action and his behavior (pre and post shooting) was supicious to say the least.

FWIW.

James

James, during a quick look at the photos you posted in your post #21 this thread, it's interesting to note that Umbrella Man's right ear and Jerry Buchanan's right ear both stick out at quite a similar, sharp angle, don't they? They also have very similar eyebrows, nose, and overall facial structure in my humble opinion....

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

P.S. I said Bernardo de Torres (as possible DCM) in an earlier post. I meant to say Felipe Vidal Santiago. (Thomas Graves)

Hi Thomas,

It seems that researchers are split between DCM being Orlando Bosch or Felipe Vidal Santiago. I for one have swayed strongly toward Vidal for quite some time and his sidekick being Roy Hargraves.

I am going to be hard pressed to change my mind but over the last few months, another combination has been thrown into the mix, Evelio Duque and Jerry Buchanan. I present it here as just another possibility and as a combination of characters which are curious to say the least. These two guys worked together on a regular basis and the Agency had a keen interest in Duque.

Bottom line is that DCM was positioned right amongst the action and his behavior (pre and post shooting) was supicious to say the least.

FWIW.

James

James, during a quick look at the photos you posted in your post #21 this thread, it's interesting to note that Umbrella Man's right ear and Jerry Buchanan's right ear both stick out at a similar sharp angle.. They also have similar eyebrows, noses, and overall facial structures.

--Thomas

Corrected improved and BUMPED

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 years later...

Just a question:

Why would DCM wave with his arm stretched up to the max? Wouldn't it be more natural to wave with your arm extended forward, rather than all the way up? To me it looks more like a signal for something than an innocent wave.

[/quote

Antti,

I ask myself the same question regarding not only the way DCM held his arm in the air right after JFK started clutching his throat, but why he lifted his arm into the air at all if he was indeed the Cuban "Gator" who, along with others, was flown in to Dallas as part of an "assassination abort team." Was he signaling "The Boss Has Been Hit" to other members of the "abort team?" Hopefully, Tosh will weigh in on this detail and clarify it for us.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Why would DCM wave with his arm stretched up to the max? Wouldn't it be more natural to wave with your arm extended forward, rather than all the way up? To me it looks more like a signal for something than an innocent wave.[/b]

[/quote

Antti,

I ask myself the same question regarding not only the way DCM held his arm in the air right after JFK started clutching his throat, but why he lifted his arm into the air at all if he was indeed the Cuban "Gator" who, along with others, was flown in to Dallas as part of an "assassination abort team." Was he signaling "The Boss Has Been Hit" to other members of the "abort team?" Hopefully, Tosh will weigh in on this detail and clarify it for us.

--Thomas

Thanks Thomas for bringing an old thread to life. I think the DCM thread of long ago (2006) should be incorporated into the South knoll shooting threads. I have inserted one of my post from then, below. Sometimes when threads get pulled away from the original subject matter, valid information gets confused with the facts and statements are lost within speculations. Such is the case with previous postings and the South Knoll shooter of today.

In answer to your question: "... Was he signaling "The Boss Has Been Hit" to other members of the "abort team?" ...".

As you know we had radios that did not work and for all I know an alternate plan of communications between team members could have been in place and that is why all the strange waving etc. That too, is speculations. Perhaps we will never know. That is why some years ago I asked everybody who was anybody in reference to the assassination to see if they could tell if this man had fingers missing and that would go a long way in proving if that man was indeed Gator. As you can see that request went nowhere or never reached any kind of conclusion.

( I would like to clear one point: There was an argument about side arms. I said we had side arms. I was told that the bulge in DCM's clothing was a gun. I said no it was not a gun, but perhaps a radio. It was not meant that we did not have guns or side arms... the subject matter was about the bulge in the photo of which I said was perhaps a radio. We always carried side arms when we went on any UC mission, flying or otherwise.)

If any one cares to go back and read the past DCM post, of which you have brought forward, and I thank you for that, then I think they will help the new breed of researchers, which have came on the scene this past few years, to reach an educated guess as to what it all means .

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

I can not find where I mentioned communications that we had, but from what I can remember I first told Senator Church's investigators in Phoenix Arizona, that we had 'Walkie Talkies" for communication with people on the north side of the plaza and communications were spotty at best. ( we had to keep pointing and facing toward the direction to receive and transmitt ) People were not where they were suppose to be and everything was all f'ed as to timing. I again told and Id theis fellow to those investigators and to Peter Lemkin and Jim Marrs in San Dieago and Texas in 1990.

We had communications and I think they were Motorola (new top of the line, small about 8" or 10"x 2" with telescoping ant.) Some of the team also carried side arms. (38 holstered, side arm shoulder mounted) I have ID this man as "Gator" and we have tried to see if he has fingers missing on one hand (not sure if it was left or right; can't remember, but I think right) I have always said he was part of the abort team, but everyone wants him to be a Cuban assassin. If there were Cubans and CIA higher up there that day, then could they have been there to help Stop the assassination? I know this is not popular, but I speculate; like others speculate. We all left the area very quitely and slowly after we had failed in the attempt to stop the assassination.

I could spend years answering these questions, and have... but they are always trying to convience me that I flew in the attack team or a mixture of both. I have always said "Could Be.. BUT. I NOT NOT BELIEVE THAT". AND from there we go to speculation and I am not allowed to voice what I believe even tho I was there. This Radio issue has been brought up every few years. Yes there was comunication devises used between personal in the Plaza that day. Its in my sworn testimony to the Senate and to researchers ITS THERE TO SEE in the photo's. However, keep in mind before these photos were released I was saying to the authorites that WE DID HAVE RADIOS and Side ARMS. AND I KNEW THIS MAN AS "GATOR" (1964; 1974' 1978; 1990; 1997; 2003; and NOW. What does it take?

Some ask this and then say I am lying. Again. THE MANS REAL NAME I DO NOT KNOW. HE WAS CALLED "GATOR". Anyone in military OPS used phoney names and never their real names while attatched to any operation and numbers when writen in reports. I had known him and of him before Dallas. He is NOT who everyone wants him to be.... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. In the past some have decided, with NO evidence, to LEAVE it and continue to miss lead as they SPECULATE and sensationalize as to who this person is and what he is holding. secretly, ITS A DAMN RADIO. Sorry to bust a few bubbles. But that is the way it is. ...".

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Oct 6 2006, 09:20 PM

Here is another old post:

"... QUOTE (Jack White @ Oct 4 2006, 03:35 AM)

Was the Cuban packing a sidearm? Look at the shape of the bulge.

Jack

That is, without a doubt, the best view of DCM I've seen to-date. Thank you.

I'm not sure it is a sidearm, but it could answer (quite easily) the question I had which was: "if he's using a radio in the other photographs, where did it go?" Walkie-Talkies from that era were substantially larger than today's, and were not as easy to conceal. If one was pocketed or belt-clipped under the jacket, it could very easily look like this.

No question, though, there is something under that jacket (other than the DCM himself)! ...".

Edited by William Plumlee

Why would DCM wave with his arm stretched up to the max? Wouldn't it be more natural to wave with your arm extended forward, rather than all the way up? To me it looks more like a signal for something than an innocent wave.[/b]

[/quote

Antti,

--Thomas

Thanks Thomas for bringing an old thread to life. I think the DCM thread of long ago (2006) should be incorporated into the South knoll shooting threads. I have inserted one of my post from then, below. Sometimes when threads get pulled away from the original subject matter, valid information gets confused with the facts and statements are lost within speculations. Such is the case with previous postings and the South Knoll shooter of today.

In answer to your question: "... Was he signaling "The Boss Has Been Hit" to other members of the "abort team?" ...".

As you know we had radios that did not work and for all I know an alternate plan of communications between team members could have been in place and that is why all the strange waving etc. That too, is speculations. Perhaps we will never know. That is why some years ago I asked everybody who was anybody in reference to the assassination to see if they could tell if this man had fingers missing and that would go a long way in proving if that man was indeed Gator. As you can see that request went nowhere or never reached any kind of conclusion.

( I would like to clear one point: There was an argument about side arms. I said we had side arms. I was told that the bulge in DCM's clothing was a gun. I said no it was not a gun, but perhaps a radio. It was not meant that we did not have guns or side arms... the subject matter was about the bulge in the photo of which I said was perhaps a radio. We always carried side arms when we went on any UC mission, flying or otherwise.)

If any one cares to go back and read the past DCM post, of which you have brought forward, and I thank you for that, then I think they will help the new breed of researchers, which have came on the scene this past few years, to reach an educated guess as to what it all means .

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

I can not find where I mentioned communications that we had, but from what I can remember I first told Senator Church's investigators in Phoenix Arizona, that we had 'Walkie Talkies" for communication with people on the north side of the plaza and communications were spotty at best. ( we had to keep pointing and facing toward the direction to receive and transmitt ) People were not where they were suppose to be and everything was all f'ed as to timing. I again told and Id theis fellow to those investigators and to Peter Lemkin and Jim Marrs in San Dieago and Texas in 1990.

We had communications and I think they were Motorola (new top of the line, small about 8" or 10"x 2" with telescoping ant.) Some of the team also carried side arms. (38 holstered, side arm shoulder mounted) I have ID this man as "Gator" and we have tried to see if he has fingers missing on one hand (not sure if it was left or right; can't remember, but I think right) I have always said he was part of the abort team, but everyone wants him to be a Cuban assassin. If there were Cubans and CIA higher up there that day, then could they have been there to help Stop the assassination? I know this is not popular, but I speculate; like others speculate. We all left the area very quitely and slowly after we had failed in the attempt to stop the assassination.

I could spend years answering these questions, and have... but they are always trying to convience me that I flew in the attack team or a mixture of both. I have always said "Could Be.. BUT. I NOT NOT BELIEVE THAT". AND from there we go to speculation and I am not allowed to voice what I believe even tho I was there. This Radio issue has been brought up every few years. Yes there was comunication devises used between personal in the Plaza that day. Its in my sworn testimony to the Senate and to researchers ITS THERE TO SEE in the photo's. However, keep in mind before these photos were released I was saying to the authorites that WE DID HAVE RADIOS and Side ARMS. AND I KNEW THIS MAN AS "GATOR" (1964; 1974' 1978; 1990; 1997; 2003; and NOW. What does it take?

Some ask this and then say I am lying. Again. THE MANS REAL NAME I DO NOT KNOW. HE WAS CALLED "GATOR". Anyone in military OPS used phoney names and never their real names while attatched to any operation and numbers when writen in reports. I had known him and of him before Dallas. He is NOT who everyone wants him to be.... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. In the past some have decided, with NO evidence, to LEAVE it and continue to miss lead as they SPECULATE and sensationalize as to who this person is and what he is holding. secretly, ITS A DAMN RADIO. Sorry to bust a few bubbles. But that is the way it is. ...".

Jack

I'm not sure it is a sidearm, but it could answer (quite easily) the question I had which was: "if he's using a radio in the other photographs, where did it go?" Walkie-Talkies from that era were substantially larger than today's, and were not as easy to conceal. If one was pocketed or belt-clipped under the jacket, it could very easily look like this.

No question, though, there is something under that jacket (other than the DCM himself)! ...".

Notice how there is "no focus" on any subject as well as "photos".

From the old 2006 DCM thread

"... Jack. Perhaps you know. Did Life Magazine publish that picture? If so what date? I am not aware that Life Magazine published that particular Cancellare photo shortly after the assassination. What publication in Life did it appear and when? If there was a cover up and pictures were doctored by Life, as some have claimed over the years, then it seems to me to be very important that two people on the south knoll photographed would have to be removed or brushed out if they were operational and too if shoots were fired around that south location. Could you provide information to support your statement, "Many are not altered,

like Cancellare...". How do we know this? Have you done extensive work on this photo and that particular location in the past? I was told you had NOT done work on that Photo or that location. Tom Wilson, I was told did do work on that photo and told many the photo had been tampered with and he found two people at that location as well as a possible third person in the south parking lot. Tom is now dead but his signed statements live on.

This is not meant to challenge you. I ask you some years ago if you would do work on that photo for me. Remember? Did you do any work on that photo? I think Jim Marrs was there in your office when we asked if you would do the work. Its been awhile. Do you have any results of the work you did on that photo, if any? If you did not, then how can you say the above. I think and always have that this is a very important photo for true researchers. If it proves that people have been brushed out... my point is made. If it proves nothing was there 30 seconds after the fatal shot then it proves we were not at that location at the time of the picture. It does not prove I am lying. Again I thank you for all your fine work, but I would like to know about this picture and ITS Negatives chain of custody. Thanks Tosh..".

To this date, 2010, question about the south knoll photo has never been resolved. The thread died a slow agonizing death, lost in speculations and total confusion with no subject matter or focus.. Tosh

[/quote

Antti,

--Thomas

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

Jack

"... Jack. Perhaps you know. Did Life Magazine publish that picture? If so what date? I am not aware that Life Magazine published that particular Cancellare photo shortly after the assassination. What publication in Life did it appear and when? If there was a cover up and pictures were doctored by Life, as some have claimed over the years, then it seems to me to be very important that two people on the south knoll photographed would have to be removed or brushed out if they were operational and too if shoots were fired around that south location. Could you provide information to support your statement, "Many are not altered,

like Cancellare...". How do we know this? Have you done extensive work on this photo and that particular location in the past? I was told you had NOT done work on that Photo or that location. Tom Wilson, I was told did do work on that photo and told many the photo had been tampered with and he found two people at that location as well as a possible third person in the south parking lot. Tom is now dead but his signed statements live on.

This is not meant to challenge you. I ask you some years ago if you would do work on that photo for me. Remember? Did you do any work on that photo? I think Jim Marrs was there in your office when we asked if you would do the work. Its been awhile. Do you have any results of the work you did on that photo, if any? If you did not, then how can you say the above. I think and always have that this is a very important photo for true researchers. If it proves that people have been brushed out... my point is made. If it proves nothing was there 30 seconds after the fatal shot then it proves we were not at that location at the time of the picture. It does not prove I am lying. Again I thank you for all your fine work, but I would like to know about this picture and ITS Negatives chain of custody. Thanks Tosh..".

To this date, 2010, question about the south knoll photo has never been resolved. The thread died a slow agonizing death, lost in speculations and total confusion with no subject matter or focus.. Tosh

Hi, Tosh. Tom Wilson was unheard of, as I recall, when you and Jim visited my office. Tom surfaced when Oliver Stone hired him

about 1990. I do not recall Jim, you and I discussing the Cancellare picture.

I did not have a good copy of Cancellare until Peter Lemkin let me copy a print he purchased from Life. It was you and Peter

who discussed Cancellare. Peter asked me to "enhance" it photographically, and I did all within my capabilities to bring out

anyone on the south knoll using darkroom techniques. I told Peter I could find nothing. Peter then prevailed on me to ask

Tom what he could do, since by that time I had become acquainted with Tom. Tom reluctantly did so as a favor to me, but

became irritated with Peter because Peter was pushing him, so basically a rift developed between Peter and Tom. Later

Peter did get some information from Tom that he had found two figures in shadows, but did not furnish Peter any copies,

and in fact would not return Peter's Cancellare print, because he wanted to use it in his lawsuit against the government.

Peter can confirm all the above. To be clear, you did not ask me to work on the photo. Peter did, and I did, without results.

There is nothing to show, because MY results showed nothing. All of my dealings regarding Cancellare were with Peter,

so perhaps you are confusing talking to Peter with talking to me.

That is about all that I know about the Cancellare photo. Most of what I know came from Peter.

Jack

[/quote

Antti,

--Thomas

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

Jack

Hi, Tosh. Tom Wilson was unheard of, as I recall, when you and Jim visited my office. Tom surfaced when Oliver Stone hired him

I did not have a good copy of Cancellare until Peter Lemkin let me copy a print he purchased from Life. It was you and Peter

who discussed Cancellare. Peter asked me to "enhance" it photographically, and I did all within my capabilities to bring out

anyone on the south knoll using darkroom techniques. I told Peter I could find nothing. Peter then prevailed on me to ask

Tom what he could do, since by that time I had become acquainted with Tom. Tom reluctantly did so as a favor to me, but

became irritated with Peter because Peter was pushing him, so basically a rift developed between Peter and Tom. Later

Peter did get some information from Tom that he had found two figures in shadows, but did not furnish Peter any copies,

and in fact would not return Peter's Cancellare print, because he wanted to use it in his lawsuit against the government.

Peter can confirm all the above. To be clear, you did not ask me to work on the photo. Peter did, and I did, without results.

There is nothing to show, because MY results showed nothing. All of my dealings regarding Cancellare were with Peter,

That is about all that I know about the Cancellare photo. Most of what I know came from Peter.

Jack

Jack thats a pretty good recap.., but at the time in your office with Jim, I believe we had talked about Roscoe White as well as the Cancellare photo. I believe I mentioned Gary Shaw's and Larry R. Harris book, "COVER-UP", 1976 page #126 where the Cancellare photo first appeared that I knew of at the time.

I had the book with me that day. That is why Jim took me to you office to see if we could find out if you could tell us if someone was in the shadows, because of your photo expertise. That would have gone a long way in proving that Sergio and I were in those shadows that day.

While there we talked about about Roscoe White and I mentioned the lump on his wrist and how he broke his wrist in a training accident in the Army. That was long before Tom Wilson and Peter came on the scene in reference to the photo. I ask Peter some time later, when Peter told me about Tom Wilson and wondered if you and Tom could compare notes as to the findings in reference to two people in the shadows and Peter said he would have to get a better picture perhaps even the negative. That was the first I knew about Life Magazine and the Federal Government. Jack. Its really a mute point today. That post was from 2006 and that was the impressions I was under at the time. Tom said he found two people and you found none... a Mexican stand off. Nothing came of it and we all wasted a lot of damn time fooling around with a damn picture that everyone wanted to keep secret because of whatever... paranoia, egos, or what. Anyway lets not waste time on this crap. Your a busy man.

Two people can look at a picture and come away with many different view points... Thats what makes the art world so intriguing and the art worth millions to some and nothing to others. Haver a good one 'Old' friend, Tosh

[/quote

Antti,

--Thomas

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

Jack

Jack

On minor correction. I did not purchase the contact print from Life. I forget the name of the photo agency [in storage in USA] then connected to parent company of Life. This agency refused to give me a contact print from the original. They said they could provide me a 'standard' copy, they send anyone. It would be cropped and multi generations removed from the original [and who knows what else]. I worked on this for a year and finally found a sympathetic person inside the organization willing to break the rules and risk their job. They charged me the standard fee [for the standard photo [which they had prepared in advance] BUT did me/us the favor of taking the original large format negative and making a contact print for me and sending it; mailing it not from the organization, but from another location. It is not easy to get what the keepers of the Big Lie do not want known or seen. 

Jack is correct to having worked hard, but reporting to me that he could discern nothing he could make a definitive comment upon. He said he thought the apparent legs seen were the inverted shadow of the crotch of the tree. Tom later confirmed that and found two figures deep in the shadow of the tree - nothing to do with the light and dark patterns that can be seen by the naked eye in the photo. 

I still have more about the photo from Tom and am working to get yet more. This is delicate work and pardon me for not involving you - you, after all, did try to stop me doing so [or complicating matters] with Walt Brown. A certain level of trust and a lot of patience is needed in this field. 

Quote: "...Jack is correct to having worked hard, but reporting to me that he could discern nothing he could make a definitive comment upon. He said he thought the apparent legs seen were the inverted shadow of the crotch of the tree. Tom later confirmed that and found two figures deep in the shadow of the tree - nothing to do with the light and dark patterns that can be seen by the naked eye in the photo. ...".

Pete I am not going into a long debate about the south knoll photo. However, the record must be cleared. I was the one who told you and Jim about the fork in the tree and that it was not the legs of a person. (1990) (.. this can be confirmed todat by looking at the photo that Bernice posted the other day, which was given to Barnard Finisterwald someyears ago. I drew that picture for Barnard Finisterwald Jr. in 1981 and drew another for Gary Shaw in 1979. AND I drew another one for the HSCA and previous old Church Committee around 1974 or 75. The FBI also had a drawn picture, by me, of where I said Sergio and I were standing and that was drawn at Buna Vista, Colorado in 1964.

The above quote again leaves a sour taste in my mouth as to the facts behind that damn Cancellare photo. Why didn't you tell Jack at the time that I had said the alleged legs seen in the photo were not legs, but the shadow of the tree fork. I had went over that with you many times before I ever knew of Jack White, or Tom Wilson. I said and have always said that we were hidden in the shadows and if we could find a good photo or negative of that area then perhaps we could prove it. I referenced Gary Shaw's book COVER-UP copyrighted 1976; page 126 and pointed out the picture in question as an example of an area that needed further work and investigation and said that it would go a long way in proving, "conspiracy".

This is but one of many examples of how facts become interwoven with someone else's preconceive ideas and speculations of how they want. things to be or not to be. Later, the tree fork shadow was used to discredit me because it was said that I said the fork shadow was the legs of a person. I never said that. But the damage had been done.... the jury had returned their verdict and the matter went nowhere.

As to me stopping Walt from releasing my personal detailed family information to the research community, and to you... well I told you. "... I was not going to see my family's information spread around and thrown out there into the public domain for all to speculate on, as to what it really meant in reference to JFK and the TEXAS CLAN. I was not going to let it be twisted around to fit into someone's preconceived ideas about JFK and bring my family into that mess. Jay Harrison was a close friend long before I met you. I told Walt ,..NOT to release my information that Jay Harrison had obtained on me from me and others to anyone. It was not personally meant to be against you. However, by your tone I think you took it that way. Anyway, enough of this. You mentioned trust. Well I have waited over 15 years for you and Tom Wilson to get it together... but both of you were so damn secret and paranoid with your information, that nothing came of the south knoll photo findings. So if you are going to quote and slant, then get it right. I still see you as a friend and working colleague, although at times I have referenced you as my, "Radical Friend". I do not care about the photo, or if you ever get the confirmations or info from anyone.

Why do you think after all these years, that that photo has been such an embarrassment to the Federal Government? Why has it been locked away and the facts thereof sealed? Why has the details behind its existence been keep from the research community for all these years? Care to address that question ? Best to you my friend. Tosh

[/quote

Antti,

--Thomas

FROM 2006 POSTINGS:

"...

Jack

Jack

On minor correction. I did not purchase the contact print from Life. I forget the name of the photo agency [in storage in USA] then connected to parent company of Life. This agency refused to give me a contact print from the original. They said they could provide me a 'standard' copy, they send anyone. It would be cropped and multi generations removed from the original [and who knows what else]. I worked on this for a year and finally found a sympathetic person inside the organization willing to break the rules and risk their job. They charged me the standard fee [for the standard photo [which they had prepared in advance] BUT did me/us the favor of taking the original large format negative and making a contact print for me and sending it; mailing it not from the organization, but from another location. It is not easy to get what the keepers of the Big Lie do not want known or seen. 

Jack is correct to having worked hard, but reporting to me that he could discern nothing he could make a definitive comment upon. He said he thought the apparent legs seen were the inverted shadow of the crotch of the tree. Tom later confirmed that and found two figures deep in the shadow of the tree - nothing to do with the light and dark patterns that can be seen by the naked eye in the photo. 

I still have more about the photo from Tom and am working to get yet more. This is delicate work and pardon me for not involving you - you, after all, did try to stop me doing so [or complicating matters] with Walt Brown. A certain level of trust and a lot of patience is needed in this field. 

Quote: "...Jack is correct to having worked hard, but reporting to me that he could discern nothing he could make a definitive comment upon. He said he thought the apparent legs seen were the inverted shadow of the crotch of the tree. Tom later confirmed that and found two figures deep in the shadow of the tree - nothing to do with the light and dark patterns that can be seen by the naked eye in the photo. ...".

Pete I am not going into a long debate about the south knoll photo. However, the record must be cleared. I was the one who told you and Jim about the fork in the tree and that it was not the legs of a person. (1990) (.. this can be confirmed todat by looking at the photo that Bernice posted the other day, which was given to Barnard Finisterwald someyears ago. I drew that picture for Barnard Finisterwald Jr. in 1981 and drew another for Gary Shaw in 1979. AND I drew another one for the HSCA and previous old Church Committee around 1974 or 75. The FBI also had a drawn picture, by me, of where I said Sergio and I were standing and that was drawn at Buna Vista, Colorado in 1964.

The above quote again leaves a sour taste in my mouth as to the facts behind that damn Cancellare photo. Why didn't you tell Jack at the time that I had said the alleged legs seen in the photo were not legs, but the shadow of the tree fork. I had went over that with you many times before I ever knew of Jack White, or Tom Wilson. I said and have always said that we were hidden in the shadows and if we could find a good photo or negative of that area then perhaps we could prove it. I referenced Gary Shaw's book COVER-UP copyrighted 1976; page 126 and pointed out the picture in question as an example of an area that needed further work and investigation and said that it would go a long way in proving, "conspiracy".

This is but one of many examples of how facts become interwoven with someone else's preconceive ideas and speculations of how they want. things to be or not to be. Later, the tree fork shadow was used to discredit me because it was said that I said the fork shadow was the legs of a person. I never said that. But the damage had been done.... the jury had returned their verdict and the matter went nowhere.

As to me stopping Walt from releasing my personal detailed family information to the research community, and to you... well I told you. "... I was not going to see my family's information spread around and thrown out there into the public domain for all to speculate on, as to what it really meant in reference to JFK and the TEXAS CLAN. I was not going to let it be twisted around to fit into someone's preconceived ideas about JFK and bring my family into that mess. Jay Harrison was a close friend long before I met you. I told Walt ,..NOT to release my information that Jay Harrison had obtained on me from me and others to anyone. It was not personally meant to be against you. However, by your tone I think you took it that way. Anyway, enough of this. You mentioned trust. Well I have waited over 15 years for you and Tom Wilson to get it together... but both of you were so damn secret and paranoid with your information, that nothing came of the south knoll photo findings. So if you are going to quote and slant, then get it right. I still see you as a friend and working colleague, although at times I have referenced you as my, "Radical Friend". I do not care about the photo, or if you ever get the confirmations or info from anyone.

Why do you think after all these years, that that photo has been such an embarrassment to the Federal Government? Why has it been locked away and the facts thereof sealed? Why has the details behind its existence been keep from the research community for all these years? Care to address that question ? Best to you my friend. Tosh

SEE POST #16 in SOUTH KNOLL SHOOTER THREAD: Feb 18 2010, 10:41 PM

Post #16

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/uploads/...-1266558461.jpg

Edited by William Plumlee