The Education Forum

Dark complected man

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit: John Woods.

post-2082-1168895616.jpg

Credit should be Jack White. I made all known prints of this man from the Grant negative.

Gary Shaw deserves the credit, since he obtained the negative and asked me to make

enlargements.

John Woods is a collector like Robin.

Woods, like you Jack, has a good collection of photos, perhaps he got some from you; as well as others:

Does anyone have a picture of Capt. Edward G. Seiwell, Fourth Army Reserve, Dallas Love Field; 1955 era And Captain Gilbert Cook, 49th Armored Division, Texas National Guard? Gary Shaw, or Barnard Finsterwald Jr. did have a picture of both of these people, I think... but not sure. (1975 while he and Larry Harris were working on their book; "COVER-UP"... and... 1981 meeting with Finisterwald in Denver Colorado.

I know Peter Lemkin and I, have been researching this person for a number of years. We seem to always run up to a "blank wall", on any details about him. He was somehow connected with the Texas Boys, and General Walker. But in what way--not sure. I have been told recently that Seiwell died awhile back (in his nineties) BUT, another report received last week said he is still alive and lives in Dallas. This is a hard nut to crack. Why so much flak around Seiwell?

Edited by William Plumlee

Tosh,

Seiwell died in 2006.

James

Thanks James. That is very interesting, because I had an appointment around 2008 or 9 to talk with him in Dallas when I was going to also meet with Billy Sol Estes around that same time... neither of those meetings took place and were canceled at the last minute. Someone claiming to be a family member of Seiwells said he was to sick to see me... Ha.. must have been true if he was DEAD. I have been asking around about him for a few years now. I want to thank the research community for working with me on this.... they could have saved me a lot of wasted time if they had told me he was dead. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles. Did he die in Dallas? Has it been confirmed that he was dead?... remember, I FAKED my death a few years ago, RIGHT? NADA .... Thanks James.... been out to that "little place" down your way lately? I'm sure they have it pretty well under control now days. Thanks Amigo. You take care. And Thanks Again, Tosh

I remember reading Hancock's book and wondering if it was Felipe Vidal Santiago but I have not done research to know of his exact whereabouts on the day in question.

Vidal was in Dallas.

This image below of Felipe Vidal Santiago was provided by one of his relatives.

James

That guy was in Dallas, but he is not Gator. I never knew him..., but I did know of him. I think there is a picture near the president before the motorcade moved out. You have anything on that? Kind of looked like a SS agent.

QUOTE:

Credit should be Jack White. I made all known prints of this man from the Grant negative.

Gary Shaw deserves the credit, since he obtained the negative and asked me to make

enlargements.

Thanks Jack

I wasn't aware of that. !

Tosh,

Seiwell died in 2006.

James

Thanks James. That is very interesting, because I had an appointment around 2008 or 9 to talk with him in Dallas when I was going to also meet with Billy Sol Estes around that same time... neither of those meetings took place and were canceled at the last minute. Someone claiming to be a family member of Seiwells said he was to sick to see me... Ha.. must have been true if he was DEAD. I have been asking around about him for a few years now. I want to thank the research community for working with me on this.... they could have saved me a lot of wasted time if they had told me he was dead. Oh well, thats the way the cookie crumbles. Did he die in Dallas? Has it been confirmed that he was dead?... remember, I FAKED my death a few years ago, RIGHT? NADA .... Thanks James.... been out to that "little place" down your way lately? I'm sure they have it pretty well under control now days. Thanks Amigo. You take care. And Thanks Again, Tosh

Tosh,

The Social Security death index has Seiwell's passing as verified. Don't know where he died.

Interesting character. One of Gen. Walker's guys, Ashland Burchwell was busted in Dallas with a trunk full of weapons. I was working an angle at one time that connected Seiwell to these guns but it went nowhere. I was also fumbling around a connection involving Ed McLemore and a guy named Harrod Miller, they also connecting with Seiwell. Miller is someone of great interest and can be searched here at this forum. I posted a photo of him just recently. Researcher Jim Root is on to him as well.

Regarding Felipe Vidal Santiago, in the months leading up to the assassination, he was working closely with Frank Fiorini/Sturgis and Jerry Buchanan. They were sourcing finance through Dr. Julio Garceran. I am working on a lead that may identify a couple of Vidal's guys as the Cuban team in Chicago.

Roy Hargraves, a couple of Vidal's relatives and some old associates put him in Dallas. A couple of these guys also put him amongst the action.

FWIW.

Anyway, I've been keeping my nose clean of late and out of trouble. A low profile is the way to go.

Cheers,

James

Edited by James Richards

Tosh,

Seiwell died in 2006.

James

Tosh,

The Social Security death index has Seiwell's passing as verified. Don't know where he died.

Interesting character. One of Gen. Walker's guys, Ashwell Burchwell was busted in Dallas with a trunk full of weapons. I was working an angle at one time that connected Seiwell to these guns but it went nowhere. I was also fumbling around a connection involving Ed McLemore and a guy named Harrod Miller, they also connecting with Seiwell. Miller is someone of great interest and can be searched here at this forum. I posted a photo of him just recently. Researcher Jim Root is on to him as well.

Regarding Felipe Vidal Santiago, in the months leading up to the assassination, he was working closely with Frank Fiorini/Sturgis and Jerry Buchanan. They were sourcing finance through Dr. Julio Garceran. I am working on a lead that may identify a couple of Vidal's guys as the Cuban team in Chicago.

Roy Hargraves, a couple of Vidal's relatives and some old associates put him in Dallas. A couple of these guys also put him amongst the action.

FWIW.

Anyway, I've been keeping my nose clean of late and out of trouble. A low profile is the way to go.

Cheers,

James

Way to go! You just tied a few things together for me: Seiwell and Walker: The Chicago bunch, a few were Cuban, as found in missing Chicago Secret Service files. The Sportatorum and Ed Mc Lemora who owned the Sportatorum. Burchwell and Miller used to hang at Harlendale and the apartment house behind Beckley. The guns (only a few found) were to go to Omega-7 (not Alpha-66) Howard Miller was a gay friend of Seiwells and owned a 56 chev. Most of that whole group were associated with the Texas gambling and politics of the Dallas area and into Austin, Texas. Most had direct ties to the Dallas Police Department, and the 'It'll Do" Club, near the telephone building not far from Gaston Ave. Ring any bells for you?

I too, have been behind the fence, kind of on the "Farm". Not doing much in reference to JFK. Only stepped back in for a very short time, because of something that was said a few weeks ago. Working Mexico and the Drug wars for a production company. You be safe my friend.., and again thanks. Tosh

Edited by William Plumlee

Thanks to Gary Mack for the following:

The original Towner slides and movie film are at The Sixth Floor Museum, although she still owns them. Several years ago I did a very high-res scan of DCM and the "antenna" is, in fact, part of the picture - it is not an artifact. I can see the grain of the film and the silver highlight is not a scratch or any other defect.

To me, it looks like DCM might be bringing a transistor radio up to his ear. I suspect that if there were any pictures of him before the motorcade arrived, they would show he was listening to the live KRLD coverage of the motorcade on Main Street.

Gary Mack

ROFLMAO!

How in good gracious' name does a photo "show" what someone was listening to?!?

In this photo, you can clearly hear the sound of gunfire...(!).

I recieved an email from Gary Mack suggesting I consider that this man had a transistor radio under his jacket and not a walkie-talkie. Gary, 'ya gotta be kidding!...this guy was operational and not listening to the baseball game!....and no transistor radio was that big or that square!
I found this on ebay - a transistor radio from 1963:

This auction is for a vintage General Electric two band AM/SW transistor radio. Model P925. Was made in 1963. This is the First GE transistorized shortwave portable. Dimensions: 9" X 5.5" X3".

... And then there's this interview with one of the designers of that radio, with a link to its successor. Note its size compared to the deck of cards.

Is it either "that big" or "that square?"