The Education Forum

Will Brendan respond to my question?

Shall I post the long article about Dubya being gay?

Does it go into the White House pedophilia ring? There is some evidence for that too, dating back to the Reagan administration. (There may have been a hiatus during the days of Clinton, who had more orthodox forms of diversion. It may be just a Republican thing.) Skolnick has written about it among others, though of course it will never see the light of day in the mainstream press. If it's true, however, it helps explain why the Republican leadership considered Mark Foley's behavior to be nothing (till he was caught).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I post the long article about Dubya being gay? There is considerable

evidence for it...but I didn't think it on topic.

Jack

GO FOR IT JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shanet Clark

Guest John Woods

I have to agree, a new low. Sorry to all the young adults who have

to read this thread. Where is John S. when you need him?

john w

Does it go into the White House pedophilia ring? There is some evidence for that too, dating back to the Reagan administration. (There may have been a hiatus during the days of Clinton, who had more orthodox forms of diversion. It may be just a Republican thing.) Skolnick has written about it among others, though of course it will never see the light of day in the mainstream press. If it's true, however, it helps explain why the Republican leadership considered Mark Foley's behavior to be nothing (till he was caught).

Ron...this is what you are referring to I think.

On another thread I posted the link to Dubya's proclivities.

Jack

PS...since when are headlines from a Washington newspaper

SINKING TO A NEW LOW? Would it be better if it were Clinton?

Jack

Guest John Woods

Jack

Jack

And it keeps getting worse :D

john w

Jack

Jack

john w

John...if the president is a pedophile, why would you not want to know about it?

To me, citizens should be concerned about the moral character of elected officials.

Why do you think Dubya should get a free pass?

Some may wish to read this. Do not click if you don't.

http://www.anu.org/viewnationallistnews.as...356060401FB0%7D

Support morality in government.

Jack

Jack

Jack

john w

John W.,

Why do you keep reading it?

--Thomas

Guest John Woods

Jack

Jack

john w

John W.,

Why do you keep reading it?

--Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I wish that we could get back to business!

john w

Jack,

Has any other newspapers, magazines written about Bush's sexual orientation, that you are aware of? This is the first that I have seen. Sorry that this has nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but, I also stand for morality in government.

Terry

Jack

Jack

And it keeps getting worse :)

john w

John...if the president is a pedophile, why would you not want to know about it?

To me, citizens should be concerned about the moral character of elected officials.

Why do you think Dubya should get a free pass?

Some may wish to read this. Do not click if you don't.

http://www.anu.org/viewnationallistnews.as...356060401FB0%7D

Support morality in government.

Jack

So you agree that Clinton should have done the honorable thing and resigned. Good to hear.

I was in Stockholm at a conference. I try very hard to maintain a forum where no voices are censored. I agree that Brendan Slattery is an offensive character. However, I see him as playing a very important educational role. I assume that most students will be able to see that Brendan is incapable of putting forward an intellectual argument to explain his beliefs. He reminds me of his idol, George Bush.

The best thing is to ignore him until he attempts to engage in intellectual debate. I must say I find it disturbing that so many members think that Brendan’s rants are worth reading, let alone bothering to insult him.

In fact, these threads on Brendan often obtain more page views than threads where members post important information on their research.

I was in Stockholm at a conference. I try very hard to maintain a forum where no voices are censored. I agree that Brendan Slattery is an offensive character. However, I see him as playing a very important educational role. I assume that most students will be able to see that Brendan is incapable of putting forward an intellectual argument to explain his beliefs. He reminds me of his idol, George Bush.

The best thing is to ignore him until he attempts to engage in intellectual debate. I must say I find it disturbing that so many members think that Brendan’s rants are worth reading, let alone bothering to insult him.

In fact, these threads on Brendan often obtain more page views than threads where members post important information on their research.

Off-topic, but what did you think of the beautiful capital of Sweden?

Mark