• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey.jpg

Thanks for posting this, Wim.

(Expletive deleted) Casey and Nixon.

Pardon my German, yes?

--Thomas

While I'd not be surprised that they thought such as this [in fact, know they did!], but I'm a little surprised they would sign to such. Is this document real? Do you have the first two pages..it seems it is page 3 of 3. If a real document just another indication of how the ruling elite think......they [our purported enemies] hate us for our morality!...yea right!

Excellent questions, Peter. Maybe I over-reacted.........

Nah. (Expletive deleted).

--Thomas

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Guest Gary Loughran

Hi Wim,

To echo Peter's comments. I find it incredulous that this document would be signed. Can you provide the source?

Thanks

Gary

Hi Wim,

To echo Peter's comments. I find it incredulous that this document would be signed. Can you provide the source?

Thanks

Gary

Yeah, Wim

What the f--- does the "RA-118" at the bottom of the "document" stand for? Why the f--- didn't you supply context/documentation/references when you posted this?

"F--- me?" lol

--Thomas

My actions may be recorded as criminal condemning countless american's to drug dependency.
Interesting that the word American is in lower case and contains an apostrophe that is not called for. This mistake is repeated several times.
All wars produce casulties.
Sloppy
......or use the mean's available.....
There's that same mistake of using an apostrophe when none is called for.
knocking on our back door in Latin America.
Capitalized here.

Images of the three-page (purported) document are on the Wikipedia page about William J. Casey.

They are pretty awful copies. A transcript of the declaration is at this page.

The story of the declaration (called there a letter) and better images are on this "From the Wilderness" web page.

Ashton

Edited by Ashton Gray

Images of the three-page (purported) document are on the Wikipedia page about William J. Casey.

Ashton

Neither of these guys were ever on my Christmas Card list, but there needs to be documentation not just a need to believe. Casey was pretty shrewd-I would be amazed if such sentiments were ever put on paper.

Edited by Evan Marshall

a selection of RN's signatures. In none of them except the doc presented here are his dots 'dots'. Look also at the 'h' and the 'N' and the 'R".

Here is a text transcript, with some notes at the beginning about different images sets of the purported document. This has not been proofread by me against the images:

================BEGIN TRANSCRIPT===========

NOTE: one web site associates this document with "Case 99 CV-2709," and one version of the images of the document has "RA-116," "RA-117," and "RA-118" on pages 1, 2, and 3, respectively.

Those copies of the document images do not have "TOP SECRET" at the bottom of page 1, or "Richard Nixon, Witness" at the bottom of page 2, but those are found on one set of the documents, so are reproduced in this transcript.

[Quoting from the declaration of William Casey:]

[printed]

The Director of Central Intelligence

Washington, D.C. 20505

[stamped]

Excluded from automatic

downgrading and

declassification.

Date of declassification indefinite

[typed]

DECLARATION

I, William J. Casey, declare I have found that freedom is a priceless commodity that demands constant vigilance to guarantee its longevity.

I was assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in London, England, during World War II. During that time I befriended a young German soldier named Gunther [Russbacher]. I used Gunther and several other anti-Nazi German prisoners of war in OSS operations within Nazi Germany.

I knew this violated Geneva Convention. I did not care. The Geneva Convention was but a set of rules governing man's atrocities committed in the name of political ideology. To wage war with rules is to prolong human suffering. Open warfare is the last resort of a civilized nation and must be used sparingly. Wars must be fought savagely, utilizing all tools and tricks at hand. Gunther was a tool. Ignoring the Geneva Convention was the trick.

After I became Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) on January 28, 1981, I was approached and briefed by William Colby, former DCI. My history with Bill Colby is known. Colby notified me, off the record, of two operations he was still running in Latin America. Both operations were without the knowledge and consent of the United States Congress, President Ronald Reagan, or even the United States intelligence apparatus. Colby identified the operations as "A-6" (RED MIST) AND "A-7" (PROJECT SANDMAN). A-7 entailed smaller operations.

I was told that A-6 identified individuals and the build-up of the communist threat in Latin America. Some intelligence collected in A-6 was used in TASK FORCE-157.

I was told that A-7 was "the Phoenix Program" of Latin America. It involved the assassination of the communist infrastructure throughout Latin America.

I was told that Colby authorized assets involved in A-6 and A-7 to engage in narcotics trafficking to finance both operations. Colby engaged in similar operations that I know of in Vietnam for the same reason.

Colby candidly informed me that he had pre-positioned more than one million pounds of cocaine in Panama between December 1, 1975 and April 1, 1976. This was done with the aid of our gallant ally, General Manuel Noriega. The cocaine was transported into El Salvador, Costa Rica, and Honduras between 1976 and 1981. Colby now sat in front of me, with hat in hand, and requested my help in the delivery of the cocaine to the American market.

I was told that Colby was using a mutual friend of ours, Colonel

[typed at bottom of page on one set]

RA-116

[stamped at bottom of page on another set]

TOP SECRET

[page break]

-2-

Albert Vincent Carone, United States Army, Military Intelligence, to field A-6 and A-7. Al Carone is a charismatic patriot that General Joseph W. Stilwell introduced us to in late 1945. Beside the usual qualifications, Al Carone brought to the anti-communist effort a direct connection to his longtime friend, Vito Genovese. Genovese was the head of the gambling and narcotics for the controlling mafia family in New York to which Al Carone was made a member. Carone is a friend of international fugitive Robert Vesco. Carone has several anti-communist intelligence sources that include Maurita Lorenz, a friend of Fidel Castro. Al Carone is the younger brother of Dr. Pasquale Carone. Dr. Carone worked for Central Intelligence on other matters.

Colby told me that profits from the pre-positioned cocaine would be laundered through Al Carone, the New York mafia, and Robert Vesco, then redirected to the anticommunist effort through Colby. After discussion with Al Carone, I made the decision to bring the pre-positioned cocaine into Mena airport, Mena, Arkansas. Central Intelligence has used Mena Airport on prior occasions. This time the cocaine is the tool. The trick was to ignore the law and avoid public scrutiny. We were helped in our efforts by William J. Clinton and William F. Weld.

By 1984 all pre-positioned cocaine had arrived at Mena airport, and additional cocaine sources were secured. Cocaine was being trans-shipped through Hangars Four and Five at Ilopango Airbase, El Salvador. My point man at Mena was Alder Berriman Seal (Berry Seal).

Bill Clinton has proved invaluable so far by containing the local law enforcement investigations into the intelligence activity in Mena. Bill Weld, as Assistant United States Attorney, was placed in charge of the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice. This was done so that Bill Weld could control investigations into Mena by federal law enforcement agencies. The placement of Weld has proved invaluable.

I ordered John Poindexter, Robert McFarlane and Oliver North to go outside normal channels and use available assets, including the mafia, to ensure the arrival of the cocaine into Mena Airport. The arrivals occurred in no small part through the effort of personnel assigned to the National Security Agency (NSA) and Army Security Agency (ASA). The men and women of the NSA and ASA blinded early warning defense satellites and radar grid to enable the aircraft to land undetected at Mena Airport. The NSA and ASA operations were SEA SPRAY and JADE BRIDGE.

I have learned that the course of the democratic struggle for Nicaragua and Latin America is beginning to swing in our direction. I attribute this success to A-6 and A-7 which Bill Colby had the insight, precision, and spine to carry out.

I take notice of the heroic efforts of Al Carone, Bill Clinton, Bill Weld, John Poindexter, Bud McFarlane, and Ollie North. Without these men, A-6 and A-7 would not have appeared.

RA-117

[typed at bottom of page on another set]

Richard Nixon

Witness

[page break]

-3-

Freedom is a priceless commodity. The amount of freedom you enjoy is the result of the amount of vigilance you invest. My actions may be recorded as criminal, condemning countless Americans to drug dependency. I don't care. All wars produce casualties. Generally the more violent the war, the shorter the length. My choice was either to stare down a protracted cold war guerilla insurgency in Latin America or use the means available to finance and wage a violent war of short duration for democracy. I stand by my decisions. The tool is cocaine. The trick is to understand that the drug user had the freedom to make a choice. They chose the drug. I chose to use their habit to finance the democracy that all Americans enjoy. To keep those Americans safe from the communist threat knocking on our back door in Latin America. For a change, the drug user will contribute to society.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Executed this 9th day of December 1986 in McLean, Virginia.

[signature]

William J. Casey

[typed]

William J. Casey

[signature]

Richard Nixon

[typed]

Richard Nixon

Witness

RA-118

=================END TRANSCRIPT================

Ashton

If this document can be authenticated this is indeed a bombshell. Nothing we here at the forum have not known for decades. I am unfamilar with Casey's signature, but Nixon's looks real.

I could not read the FTW pages, so thank you Ashton for whatever you did- or found- to make this letter readable.

Dawn

I don't believe that Casey would not only write and sign such a document (for what reason?) but that he would identify other U.S. government officials, still living, involved in drug trafficking. And why in the world would Richard Nixon sign it as a witness? What's wrong with just a notary public? Come on.

One possible motive for faking such a document (which, as already noted, reflects what these people really thought and did) is to draw attention to the role of Slick Willie Clinton in the Mena drug running. With his moll Hillary now running for prez, a timely "bombshell" (though again, this is really nothing new about Clinton and Mena).

I wonder if Obama forged this document. Ha ha ha ha ha.

One factor that may, or may not, argue for the document's veracity is that Casey died of a malignant brain tumor in May of the following year, 1987. He left as DCI on 29 January 1987—less than two months after the date of this purported document. It is not entirely beyond the reach of consideration that by the date of the document he had been diagnosed and felt the need to make a statement that he felt would vindicate his "higher purpose" <SPIT!> motives should the story of what is described in the document otherwise become known after his death.

In such a case, I don't find it entirely unlikely that Nixon would be chosen as a witness on the basis of personal friendship. I, um, don't think the local corner notary would have been a likely choice, given the content. :flame

Ashton

I, um, don't think the local corner notary would have been a likely choice, given the content.

Why write such a document and leave its authenticity open to question? A notary public would be proof of authenticity. No one can ask Richard Nixon if he actually witnessed it. (Though perhaps Jack White can arrange another seance in Jack Ruby's apartment.)