The Education Forum

Watch this document :

Colby candidly informed me that he had pre-positioned more than one million pounds of cocaine in Panama between December 1, 1975 and April 1, 1976. This was done with the aid of our gallant ally, General Manuel Noriega. The cocaine was transported into El Salvador, Costa Rica, and Honduras between 1976 and 1981. Colby now sat in front of me, with hat in hand, and requested my help in the delivery of the cocaine to the American market...

...By 1984 all pre-positioned cocaine had arrived at Mena airport, and additional cocaine sources were secured.

Lemme get this straight...

Colby "pre-positioned" 1,000,000+ pounds of cocaine in late '75/early '76, but it wasn't

distributed to the American market until 1984?

Sorry, folks, the drug market doesn't work that way.

In the early 80's an ounce of cocaine went for about $2000. Do the math.

This strikes me as classic dis-info -- wrap the truth (CIA/Mafia/Vesco drug smuggling ops)

in bullxxxx, thus the truth is disputed when the bullxxxx is revealed.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of the declaration (called there a letter) and better images are on this "From the Wilderness" web page.

It appears as if Ruppert's story on this appeared in November/December of 1999. I wonder if that case (Tyree v. U.S. Department of the Army, 99-CV-2709) ever went to trial. I doubt it.

Ferdinand's attorney, Ray Kohlman of Massachusetts may be able to shed some light, if he is still practicing. Ruppert mentioned that Kohlman was "participating in the MLK lawsuit in Memphis," so perhaps some member of this Forum may know him.

Ashton, thanks for providing the information from Ruppert. I do not want to provoke any more discussion on this thread about disagreements with other members that happened in the past, but I'm glad you're here and still posting and contributing. Your posts are almost always informative, entertaining, thought-provoking, and certainly controversial. I think that by and large you've done a very good job of answering your critics with facts and common sense. Of course I can't say I subscribe to all of your conclusions, but I've listened to them and there are a lot of theories being promulgated on this Forum that hold less water than yours.

If there are readers that want to take me to task for my comments in the above paragraph, feel free to do so. All I respectfully ask is that you respond on another, more appropriate thread than this one. I don't want to disrupt the discussion of the specifics of this thread.

This document is utter b.s., much like the McCone letter from a few years back. We need to find out who is fabricating this crap, and expose them, for such obviously bogus documents do nothing but undermine our credibility.

For me there are a number of dead give-aways. Nixon as a witness? Give me a break. Casey barely escaped being sucked down the Watergate hole with Nixon and never looked back. Marita Lorenz? Yeah right, she and Casey were pen pals. Bill Clinton? Yup. Notice that the writer of this fabrication implicates Clinton but leaves out Bush and Reagan. I wonder why. Hmm. Where's Felix Rodriguez? Where's Shackley? And Colby is the mastermind? Colby, who was fired for revealing too many secrets? And who was replaced by George Bush, who played footsie with Noriega, and then shut him up? (He let his son finish off Hussein.)

This thing stinks.

What's next. A document signed by Nixon and Casey saying that James Files killed JFK? :tomatoes

This is clearly not part of any CIA disinformation campaign. The grammatical mistakes suggest someone who does not have English as a first language.

I agree.

So the question is, was Wim duped or....?

--Thomas

What's next. A document signed by Nixon and Casey saying that James Files killed JFK? :tomatoes

This is clearly not part of any CIA disinformation campaign. The grammatical mistakes suggest someone who does not have English as a first language.

The document is certainly a forgery -- and not even a very good one at that.

However, John, I don't know that I agree with your statement about "does not have English as a first language." Misuse of the apostrophe has become rampant, especially in the USA, in recent years. I've seen such errors in places one would not traditionally expect such (magazine advertisements, billboards, even in newspapers). Of course, one could take the Henry Higgins approach to the language and merely say, "in America, we haven't spoken it in years."

Guest Mark Valenti

Just another obvious hoax in a long, tiresome line of obvious hoaxes. Don't these people have anything better to do?

Next thing you know, somebody will package this document into a video and try to sell it... :tomatoes

Idea for a good hoax document (we could pool our talents to produce it - no grammatical errors etc.):

A memo from Angleton to Helms saying, "Someday we may have to explain what Morales, Joannides, and Campbell were doing at the Ambassador Hotel that night."

Just another obvious hoax in a long, tiresome line of obvious hoaxes. Don't these people have anything better to do?

Next thing you know, somebody will package this document into a video and try to sell it... :lol:

This document is on video & available for purchase. It is in color & is chaptered; also included is an interview with the author.

The price is $0.78, which includes handling, packaging & postal costs (USA).

Mark, as a special for you, the company will throw in the "sniper's window" with grammar correction.

A sweet deal, but can you afford the rate? :lol:

Guest Mark Valenti

Next thing you know, somebody will package this document into a video and try to sell it... :lol:

This document is on video & available for purchase. It is in color & is chaptered; also included is an interview with the author.

The price is $0.78, which includes handling, packaging & postal costs (USA).

Mark, as a special for you, the company will throw in the "sniper's window" with grammar correction.

A sweet deal, but can you afford the rate? :lol:

Miles, you're the architect of some strange messages. You're playing the same melody over and over -- you must be getting bored, no?

Thanks, Wim. By the looks of it, all the documents on this man's site are fraudulent. Bilderberger documents in which they lay out their plan to reduce the world's population? Oh my GOD!!!... Does anyone know Daniel Estulin? If so, please tell him to knock it off.

When people see Government documents online they should feel relatively secure that these are the real deal. As a community, we can't afford to have people question the validity of the Mary Ferrell site, for example, or the National Security Archives site. If this kind of stuff continues, we'll have Brendan Slattery types telling newbies on the internet that the Katzenbach memo was a forgery etc... or that the Hoover phone call with the missing tape never happened. They'll be able to say that all the evidence demonstrating the Warren Commission was a cover-up are left-wing lies created by people who hate America. And we'll be hard-pressed to prove them wrong.

Just a quick question.

What is it about communism that makes it so hated/feared that it is used to justify assassinations, right wing death squads and declarations of war?

Does it threaten a capitalist society?

I must have slept through this chapter in world history.

What is it about communism that makes it so hated/feared that it is used to justify assassinations, right wing death squads and declarations of war?

My guess is that Communism was made such a hated enemy by the U.S. government because Communist countries are not as open to exploitation by American business as other countries.

Communist governments always seem to be or become totalitarian, but that is a bogus issue. Talk about "democracy" and the "free world" is just propaganda. The U.S. has supported plenty of non-Communist totalitarian governments, as long as they have provided stable environments for American capitalists to do business and prosper there. But Communists who want to take over U.S. fruit or oil companies or don't want Burger Kings or MacDonald's on every block have had to be dealt with by any means necessary.

My guess is that Communism was made such a hated enemy by the U.S. government because Communist countries are not as open to exploitation by American business as other countries.

Communist governments always seem to be or become totalitarian, but that is a bogus issue. Talk about "democracy" and the "free world" is just propaganda. The U.S. has supported plenty of non-Communist totalitarian governments, as long as they have provided stable environments for American capitalists to do business and prosper there. But Communists who want to take over U.S. fruit or oil companies or don't want Burger Kings or MacDonald's on every block have had to be dealt with by any means necessary.

There is an even bigger factor in the hatred/fear of communism: religion. Patriotic Americans, of all ethnic backgrounds, North and South, fear a government that considers religion the opiate of the masses. Many a hard-line anti-Communist has been Catholic.