The Education Forum

Robert L Oswald

Robert L. Oswald's has lived for approx 4 decades at 2530 Shepherds Glen, Wichita Falls, TX 76308

But as of March (or earlier) 2006, his address changed to 2303 Antigua St, Wichita Falls, TX 76308

I heard a strong rumor that he was departing Wichita Falls. Evidently not. He only moved blocks away. He was born in April 1934. His # is (940) 691-3519. The same as at the previous address.

These are public records. I looked him up because I thought he may have moved due to Kennedy researchers wanting a DNA sample from him and one of the Oswald girls (who were adopted by Marina's 2nd husband). As I don't believe Robert was Harvey's brother, I'm sure he would reject giving a DNA sample. But there are ways to get it. For instance, if he eats in a restaurant, a glass he drank out of or a fork or spoon may have the required DNA.

I hope Bill Kelly doesn't think I'm "stalking" Robert Oswald.

Kathy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert L. Oswald's has lived for approx 4 decades at 2530 Shepherds Glen, Wichita Falls, TX 76308

But as of March (or earlier) 2006, his address changed to 2303 Antigua St, Wichita Falls, TX 76308

I heard a strong rumor that he was departing Wichita Falls. Evidently not. He only moved blocks away. He was born in April 1934. His # is (940) 691-3519. The same as at the previous address.

These are public records. I looked him up because I thought he may have moved due to Kennedy researchers wanting a DNA sample from him and one of the Oswald girls (who were adopted by Marina's 2nd husband). As I don't believe Robert was Harvey's brother, I'm sure he would reject giving a DNA sample. But there are ways to get it. For instance, if he eats in a restaurant, a glass he drank out of or a fork or spoon may have the required DNA.

Kathy

I think a drop of blood will be enough to get his DNA, you might consider running him over with your tricicle.

Kathy

$20.00 and a talk with his barber would probably do it.

Kathy

Although I have had no communications (by email only) with Robert Oswald since long ago when I was digging into the Oswald family tree, it is possible that I may can find his last email address.

(However, it may have been lost in the last "computer crash" and is in the computer in the box in the corner)

Nevertheless, other individuals were told how to contact Robert and according to their responses, did so.

Therefore, in event the email address can be found, and is still valid, I will give it to John and he can see if Robert would consider coming aboard and giving some additional insights into LHO and the family history.

Although, it is most unlikely that anyone with knowledge of anything would want to stay on this forum as there are those who visit here who apparantly make every attempt to "run off" anyone who either does not follow their "lead", or else may share in that personal knowledge which may make some of the final ties in this matter.

Tom

P.S. I too consider the possibility that LHO was in fact fathered by other than Robert E. Lee Oswald, Sr., and therefore question the manner of his death as well as the lack of proper autopsy and the immediate burial without Oswald family members even being notified.

And of course, LHO reportedly informed Marina that they were "both" illigitimate.

DNA testing just could make the "tie" to some of those persons who saw that Marguerite Oswald (to include LHO) had employment, in the event that Robert E. Lee Oswald, Sr. were eliminated.

Kathy

I don't know if posting his change of address on the internet and following him into restaurants to surrepticiously acquire DNA samples constitutes "stalking," my MO is more direct, I follow my subjects into a bar, sit down next to them, and after a few drinks, convince them to give me what I want.

And I know I probably spelt surrepticiously wrong.

BK

Kathy

I don't know if posting his change of address on the internet and following him into restaurants to surrepticiously acquire DNA samples constitutes "stalking," my MO is more direct, I follow my subjects into a bar, sit down next to them, and after a few drinks, convince them to give me what I want.

And I know I probably spelt surrepticiously wrong.

BK

Bill, I'm only teasing you.

Kathy

I think a drop of blood will be enough to get his DNA, you might consider running him over with your tricicle.

You spelt tricycle wrong.

Kathy

Kathy: Do you know who is instigating this? Has one or both of Marina's daughters requested this or consented to this?

{Edit} How soon can we expect to see your photo?

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Kathy

Hi guys, I haven't posted in a while, so I don't think any of you know me, but I live in Wichita Falls, about two miles down from the Antigua St address listed here. As far as I know, he has lived at THAT address for many years. I have phone books from the last couple of years that list him at that address. I have been by there a few times, and even sent him a letter once........no response of course. The Antigua St house is on a cul de sac, and everytime I've been by there, there is really no sign of life. No cars, no lights, no people. Kinda strange. Anyways, I had heard that he was moving, and I found out that the house was on the market. That's as far as I know. Not sure if it sold, and if so, where he moved to. So I guess I'm the official "stalker" now? I know most people here would be curious enough to drive by every now and then, am I wrong?

[quote name='Kathleen Collins' post='94456' date='Feb 18 2007, 06:32 PM'

Kathy: Do you know who is instigating this? Has one or both of Marina's daughters requested this or consented to this?

{Edit} How soon can we expect to see your photo?

I would say someone connected to jfkresearch.com

J, about the photo, I have no digital photos of myself. Also, I want to travel in anonymity. I've uncovered stuff about Donald O. Norton and Ralph Geb. Norton lives 2 hours away from me. Don't laugh, but I'm afraid I'll be knocked off. I'm a very private person. I'm not a bad-looking girl, but could lose some weight. I don't think I look my age.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi guys, I haven't posted in a while, so I don't think any of you know me, but I live in Wichita Falls, about two miles down from the Antigua St address listed here. As far as I know, he has lived at THAT address for many years. I have phone books from the last couple of years that list him at that address. I have been by there a few times, and even sent him a letter once........no response of course. The Antigua St house is on a cul de sac, and everytime I've been by there, there is really no sign of life. No cars, no lights, no people. Kinda strange. Anyways, I had heard that he was moving, and I found out that the house was on the market. That's as far as I know. Not sure if it sold, and if so, where he moved to. So I guess I'm the official "stalker" now? I know most people here would be curious enough to drive by every now and then, am I wrong?

Greg, maybe you could check out the other address I provided. Are there any signs of life there? On Google Earth, a huge shadow of a dark cloud completely blacked out Antigua Street. Convenient.

The stalker thing is just a joke.

Kathy

A check of his driver's license information (and that of his wife, Vada) show that they live at 2530 Shepherds Glen. The "last transaction date" for both of them is Aug. 8, 2005. I mention "both" because it's usually around one's birthday that the transaction dates get updated because of a renewal. For both of them to be changed on the same date tells me that they did a change of address at that time. Is it possible that they moved to Shepards Glen from the Antigua address?

That same check shows two other people listed for that address. Reba Grantom (last transaction date Nov 15 2001), and David Shoop (last transaction date Nov 22 2000). Interesting date, eh? It's possible that they lived there before the Oswalds.

JWK

Edited by J. William King