The Education Forum

Allen W. Dulles

Guest Robert Morrow

Could some one PLEASE give me a reference: a book, a newspaper date, a web site proving that Allen Dulles met with Lyndon Johnson at his ranch a week before the JFK assassination? You can post it here or perhaps also email it to me at Morrow321@aol.com.

I have heard this story several times and I would like a reference for it. Thank-you.

And yes I do think that Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles and the CIA Republicans made a dirty deal to murder John Kennedy. Both parties were active in both the assassination and the cover up, imho. And yes Dulles and McCloy were both high level CFR tools of the Rockefeller family.

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Harvey and Lee:

On November 14, the front page of the Fort Worth Press featured the following article: "Kennedys to See Lot of People"

Then comes a quote from the article about the upcoming visit.

"Next to the article was a photograph of Lyndon Johnson's 100 year old house with a small group of people standing in front. Johnson is pictured next to his daughter, Lynda, his wife, and Allen Dulles." (p. 769)

Allen Dulles is the number one suspect atop the conspiracy pyramid.

Right below Dulles are LBJ and JEH.

Assassination plans were finalized when Dulles visited the LBJ Ranch

a week before 11-22, and at the Murchison party the night of 11-21.

....Larry Hancock can give us a good summary of the several photos

of Dulles with LBJ at the ranch.

Jack

Guest Robert Morrow

From Harvey and Lee:

On November 14, the front page of the Fort Worth Press featured the following article: "Kennedys to See Lot of People"

"Next to the article was a photograph of Lyndon Johnson's 100 year old house with a small group of people standing in front. Johnson is pictured next to his daughter, Lynda, his wife, and Allen Dulles." (p. 769)

November 14th, 1963 paper would be the Thursday on the before the Friday, November 22nd JFK assassination. So the next question is WHEN was that photo taken of Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson at the LBJ Ranch out in Stonewall Texas, which is just about an hour west from Austin where I am right now? Sometimes papers use file photos and sometimes they use what the photographer snapped yesterday.

People (Researchers, academics, journalists) need to quit giving folks like Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson the "benefit of the doubt." Meaning, they were not involved in the JFK assassination because the thought is too fantastic. That is where those early generation "critics" totally missed the boat. They were too busy trying proving a conspiracy and did not ask the question WHO and WHY JFK was slaughtered. [Joachim Joesten got it right: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6089]

There is just too much that has come out on Lyndon Johnson's and Allen Dulles' criminal and deceitful ways. These guys were obsessed with the accumulation and use of power 24/7 by whatever means and BOTH of them were well practiced in the art of ASSASSINATIONS by November, 1963. [CIA Gen. Edward Lansdale, identified by Col.Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor Krulak, was ALSO well versed in the art of ASSASSINATIONS. As well as being a "go to guy" and "pet" of the Dulles brothers.]

In Russ Baker's book Family of Secrets about the Bush family (btw GHW Bush ALSO well practiced in the art of ASSASSINATIONS, just google and read "Chip Tatum Pegasus" and look what happened to Barry Seal Feb., 1986) there is a photo taken July 28, 1960 of Allen Dulles with Lyndon Johnson at the LBJ ranch.

So the question I have again is WHEN was this photo in the Fort Worth Press taken? If it was taken perhaps on November 13, 1963, then I would say that former CIA director and Kennedy-hater Allen Dulles was going over with about to be former VP and Kennedy-hater Lyndon Johnson the final details for the JFK assassination. They would not be meeting to play dominos and checkers. Dulles and Johnson would be meeting to arrange the slaughter of John Kennedy. Why would Allen Dulles be meeting with a man Lyndon Johnson who at that time 11/13/63 was at his politically WEAKEST point ever, a cipher in the JFK administration, with Robert Kennedy and the Washington press going at his throat? And with Richard Nixon the next week predicting that Lyndon Johnson was just too much of a political liability and would be DROPPED from the 1964 Democratic ticket. Because Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson were planning to drop John Kennedy from the planet, that's why.

And, btw, Lyndon Johnson would be a the TOP of the pyramid in the JFK assassination because he along with Hoover would be critical for the cover up. The next month, Lyndon Johnson did tell his most beloved mistress Madeleine Brown that the Texas oil fat cats (read HL Hunt) and the CIA murdered John Kennedy. And he told her that at the Driskell Hotel here in Austin on the night of 12/31/63 where LBJ is CONFIRMED to have been that night.

And also, in regards to the CIA/J. Edgar Hoover rivalry, j. Edgar Hoover was subordinate to the CIA not vice versa. Meaning the CIA had goods on Hoover and not he on them. The CIA had more power than J. Edgar Hoover and he was the subordinate one in that rivalry. And Texas oil, folks like HL Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr along with Lyndon Johnson was very good friends with J. Edgar Hoover and he worked for THEM (Texas oil) just like a MAID worked at their homes.

Also, John Armstrong needs to read the book LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's assassination. http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/ I really think the debate whether the CIA or Lyndon Johnson murdered JFK is a false one. The reality is they were BOTH in it up to their ears.

And one more thing, I'm sorry to keep posting this next passage over and over again, but the vast majority of folks have not read it. Literally, it was nowhere on the internet until I started posting it some places and I do think there is a lot of truth in it - maybe not THE truth, but a lot of truth:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]:

Edited by Robert Morrow

From Harvey and Lee:

November 14th, 1963 paper would be the Thursday on the before the Friday, November 22nd JFK assassination. So the next question is WHEN was that photo taken of Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson at the LBJ Ranch out in Stonewall Texas, which is just about an hour west from Austin where I am right now? Sometimes papers use file photos and sometimes they use what the photographer snapped yesterday.

People (Researchers, academics, journalists) need to quit giving folks like Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson the "benefit of the doubt." Meaning, they were not involved in the JFK assassination because the thought is too fantastic. That is where those early generation "critics" totally missed the boat. They were too busy trying proving a conspiracy and did not ask the question WHO and WHY JFK was slaughtered. [Joachim Joesten got it right: "]http://educationforu...showtopic=6089]

There is just too much that has come out on Lyndon Johnson's and Allen Dulles' criminal and deceitful ways. These guys were obsessed with the accumulation and use of power 24/7 by whatever means and BOTH of them were well practiced in the art of ASSASSINATIONS by November, 1963. [CIA Gen. Edward Lansdale, identified by Col.Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor Krulak, was ALSO well versed in the art of ASSASSINATIONS. As well as being a "go to guy" and "pet" of the Dulles brothers.]

In Russ Baker's book Family of Secrets about the Bush family (btw GHW Bush ALSO well practiced in the art of ASSASSINATIONS, just google and read "Chip Tatum Pegasus" and look what happened to Barry Seal Feb., 1986) there is a photo taken July 28, 1960 of Allen Dulles with Lyndon Johnson at the LBJ ranch.

So the question I have again is WHEN was this photo in the Fort Worth Press taken? If it was taken perhaps on November 13, 1963, then I would say that former CIA director and Kennedy-hater Allen Dulles was going over with about to be former VP and Kennedy-hater Lyndon Johnson the final details for the JFK assassination. They would not be meeting to play dominos and checkers. Dulles and Johnson would be meeting to arrange the slaughter of John Kennedy. Why would Allen Dulles be meeting with a man Lyndon Johnson who at that time 11/13/63 was at his politically WEAKEST point ever, a cipher in the JFK administration, with Robert Kennedy and the Washington press going at his throat? And with Richard Nixon the next week predicting that Lyndon Johnson was just too much of a political liability and would be DROPPED from the 1964 Democratic ticket. Because Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson were planning to drop John Kennedy from the planet, that's why.

And, btw, Lyndon Johnson would be a the TOP of the pyramid in the JFK assassination because he along with Hoover would be critical for the cover up. The next month, Lyndon Johnson did tell his most beloved mistress Madeleine Brown that the Texas oil fat cats (read HL Hunt) and the CIA murdered John Kennedy. And he told her that at the Driskell Hotel here in Austin on the night of 12/31/63 where LBJ is CONFIRMED to have been that night.

And also, in regards to the CIA/J. Edgar Hoover rivalry, j. Edgar Hoover was subordinate to the CIA not vice versa. Meaning the CIA had goods on Hoover and not he on them. The CIA had more power than J. Edgar Hoover and he was the subordinate one in that rivalry. And Texas oil, folks like HL Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr along with Lyndon Johnson was very good friends with J. Edgar Hoover and he worked for THEM (Texas oil) just like a MAID worked at their homes.

Also, John Armstrong needs to read the book LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's assassination. http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/ I really think the debate whether the CIA or Lyndon Johnson murdered JFK is a false one. The reality is they were BOTH in it up to their ears.

And one more thing, I'm sorry to keep posting this next passage over and over again, but the vast majority of folks have not read it. Literally, it was nowhere on the internet until I started posting it some places and I do think there is a lot of truth in it - maybe not THE truth, but a lot of truth:

How come we can't see the photo that was in the Fort Worth paper?

Doesn't someone have a copy of it?

BK

From Harvey and Lee:

People (Researchers, academics, journalists) need to quit giving folks like Allen Dulles and Lyndon Johnson the "benefit of the doubt." Meaning, they were not involved in the JFK assassination because the thought is too fantastic. That is where those early generation "critics" totally missed the boat. They were too busy trying proving a conspiracy and did not ask the question WHO and WHY JFK was slaughtered. [Joachim Joesten got it right: "]http://educationforu...showtopic=6089]

BK

Sorry, Bill, a xerox from a Microfilm is the best available....but legible.

Jack

post-667-053388300 1282614015_thumb.jpg

The Creation of the Warren Commission :blink:

by Donald Gibson

CTKA PROBE Magazine

Volume 3, No, 4

May-June 1996

Most of the people who have done research on or are knowledgeable about the performance of the so-called Warren Commission are convinced that a number of its members and counsel played an important role in the post-assassination cover-up. Those seriously interested in its work, including the author, are convinced that the commission's oversights, distortions, and other shortcomings represent something that is explainable only in terms of the intentions of people such as Allen Dulles, John J. McCloy, J. Lee Rankin, and Gerald Ford.

Although a massive amount of work has been done on the Commission's performance, the story of how the Commission was created has remained incomplete. This story needs to be completed because both reason and the facts indicate that the formation of the Commission, like the performance of elements of the FBI and the media, was as much a part of the cover-up process as was its Report.

Continued:

http://www.ctka.net/pr596-gibson.html

Guest Tom Scully

Bill, Jack's copy of the 14 November newspaper article is superior to the image of the article in James Fetzer's book.:

http://books.google.com/books?id=_YAWJka6jYkC&pg=PA69&lpg=PA69&dq=%22Kennedys+to+See+Lot+of+People%22&source=bl&ots=r9sMIV0Zbv&sig=HcdyY8ouNJieIDVkobmHIjyuIPE&hl=en&ei=CFNzTMvaKsL98AbS6YjoAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Kennedys%20to%20See%20Lot%20of%20People%22&f=false

If you read the text under the photo Jack provided, it states that Dulles is one of

many people who have been guests at LBJ's ranch. I have a hunch that Dulles had not

been a guest at the ranch, alone with LBJ, between the 1960 overnight stay and

22 November, 1963. I see nothing documented so far to persuade me otherwise.

The only related report I can find is Dulles's overnight stay at Sen. Johnson's ranch

for the purpose of briefing the V.P. candidate on July 28, 1960.

4922761852_a23d9fb763_b.jpg

Edited by Tom Scully

Bill, Jack's copy of the 14 November newspaper article is superior to the image of the article in James Fetzer's book.:

http://books.google....ople%22&f=false

The only related report I can find is Dulles's overnight stay at Sen. Johnson's ranch

for the purpose of briefing the V.P. candidate on July 28, 1960.

4922761852_a23d9fb763_b.jpg

Hey Tom, and Jack,

Thanks for that.

Did JFK and Jackie stay at the LBJ Ranch at all?

I don't think so.

The whole story that accompanies the photo in the article posted by Jack is written by Latryl Layton, the Press Women's Editor, who speculates that Jackie will be staying at the ranch?

And there's no date accompaning the photo.

Now Dulles was in the area to promote his book The Craft of Intelligence, I think. If so, then he should have given a talk to some book club or civic organization, and there should be some newspaper report on that.

John Martino was in the neighborhood around the same time promoting his book I Was Castro's Prisoner, and he did a big book promotion - speech that included Sylvia Odio and Father McCann.

Dulles should have had a similar event when he was there.

BK

Guest Tom Scully

Dulles was in Brunswick, ME on the evening of 20 November.:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=PYsgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=fmYFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5859,2130395&dq=allen+dulles+book&hl=en

JFK stayed at V.P. elect, Johnson's ranch on November 16, 1960.:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=BbsgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pGkFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5485,1546250&dq=kennedy+johnson+ranch&hl=en

The Kennedys were planning to stay at LBJ's ranch on the noght of 22 November, 1963. The menu Lady Bird had planned was

published in newspapers/

Edited by Tom Scully

Guest Robert Morrow

Dulles was in Brunswick, ME on the evening of 20 November.:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=PYsgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=fmYFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5859,2130395&dq=allen+dulles+book&hl=en

JFK stayed at V.P. elect, Johnson's ranch on November 16, 1960.:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=BbsgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pGkFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5485,1546250&dq=kennedy+johnson+ranch&hl=en

The Kennedys were planning to stay at LBJ's ranch on the noght of 22 November, 1963. The menu Lady Bird had planned was

published in newspapers/

The gameplan on 11/22/63 was a JFK breakfast speech in Fort Worth, followed by a lunch speech in Dallas, to be followed by a big fundraiser dinner in Austin (that Madeleine Duncan Brown was helping with) then ... on to stay at LBJ's ranch the night of 11/22 after the fundraiser.

Guest Robert Morrow

From Harvey and Lee:

BK

Sorry, Bill, a xerox from a Microfilm is the best available....but legible.

Jack

That is a valuable photo ... HOWEVER, it does not mean that Allen Dulles was at LBJ's ranch on 11/13/63 ... it could just be an OLD file photo of prominent guests at the LBJ ranch, I would guess...

Guest Tom Scully

This article displays the same LBJ Dulles photo that is nearly illegible in Jack's post and worse in Fetzer's book.

The date of the newspaper is 22 November, 1963, and at the top of the first column, it states that the article was

written in June. IMO, the photos in the article are from news archives.

4922298741_82eb3f1ec5_b.jpg

It makes little difference whether the Dulles/LBJ photo was late July or early November...THE PLOT WAS ALREADY

WELL UNDERWAY. The patsy was already being set up. The major players were playing their roles. The chief

plotters met for a briefing. THE ASSASSINATION WAS NOT A PLAN HATCHED ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT.

Jack

In June of 1963, meeting in El Paso, Texas, Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson

tried to pin Connally down to a date; Connally, as Governor of the state, was

expected to host the visit. Kennedy suggested four fund-raising affairs .

The Texas trip was being planned in June of 1963. Once it was certain that there would

be A TEXAS TRIP (where things could be CONTROLLED), a July meeting between the

cabal principals at the LBJ ranch fits right in. If the El Paso meeting was in June, it is

certain that planning for it was much earlier. Getting JFK to Texas was essential to

the plot. Getting him to Dallas was necessary, because the scenario was already

being written and the patsy was being set up with faked photos, etc.

Jack