The Education Forum

The MEN Who Killed Kennedy

Thank you Gil for reminding us what Gary has said. I know there are even more quotable moments, but this is good.

Gary, we have spoken over the phone and emailed to each other, and I do not forget those exchanges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QLFOzwsYSM

Peter,

Did you mean this one????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Yf_H5v47Y

Although I do not post much, I read a great deal of these threads, both old and new. Gary seems to be always there with answers, and is a great resource for documents and photos. He invites those, who wish to view them, to make an appointment and come and see them.

Sometimes, he raises objections to arguments, but this is necessary for anyone who is doing serious research.

I can honestly tell you that I think the world of him and have nothing but the utmost respect for him and what he does.

THANK YOU,GARY!!!!

B)

ah, the good ole day's.... much has changed young lady! So, shall we annoit him this day or wait a few hundred years?

Edited by David G. Healy

Thank you Gil for reminding us what Gary has said. I know there are even more quotable moments, but this is good.

Gary, we have spoken over the phone and emailed to each other, and I do not forget those exchanges.

I must be in the Twilight Zone. From what I know about Gary Mack, he's an absolute sell-out. I guess he couldn't find something else to do for a living. His museum acquires things about the Assassination, which they squirrel away. But his biggest assassination venture was taking people for an open limo ride down Elm Street. The Ultimate Thrill.

Gary discovered Badgeman. This is a cop behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll, shooting at Kennedy. HardHatMan is beside him. He has heckled a Professor talking about conspiracy in the past. He is paid to say Oswald did it alone. I don't understand why you have such admiration for him.

Kathy Collins

I must be in the Twilight Zone. From what I know about Gary Mack, he's an absolute sell-out. I guess he couldn't find something else to do for a living. His museum acquires things about the Assassination, which they squirrel away. But his biggest assassination venture was taking people for an open limo ride down Elm Street. The Ultimate Thrill.

Gary discovered Badgeman. This is a cop behind the fence on the Grassy Knoll, shooting at Kennedy. HardHatMan is beside him. He has heckled a Professor talking about conspiracy in the past. He is paid to say Oswald did it alone. I don't understand why you have such admiration for him.

Kathy Collins

We reside in the same Twilight Zone Kathy. I consider Mack to be a prime spokesman for the establishment cover story.

And an excessively aggressive one at that--repeatedly sending emails with the party line to people after being told not to, and asking that they parrot his stories on the list.

If he has something legit to say I think he would be on the forum saying it, where questions can be asked and additional information revealed and an actual discussion can ensue. Instead he hides behind forum members and asks them to post for him.

Myra,

Back in the late 1990s, in a galaxy far away, on another JFK assssination forum, Gary Mack was a very prolific poster. He was already working for the Sixth Floor Museum then, so I don't know how his position there would impede his ability to post on forums now. I asked him several times on different threads, in response to one of his typical defenses of the official story, what it was that had turned him from being a strong believer in conspiracy into what certainly appears to be an LNer. He was never able to give me an answer, and still claims to be a conspiracy proponent.

Kathy,

I understand that you may not feel Gary Mack has sold out, but those of us familiar with his work a few decades ago certainly can't help but feel that way. Along with Jack White and Gary Shaw, Gary Mack was one of the key contributors to Penn Jones' delightful little newsletter "The Continuing Inquiry," which was published from about 1976-1984. I just simply cannot accept that the man who wrote those articles could possibly believe the stuff he is saying now. I do agree that Gary is helpful to everyone, and unfailingly polite, but he is serving the coverup, whether intentionally or not, in his present position.

Kathy Collins

Hi Kathy,

I hope this does not come across poorly. I certainly don't mean to sound mean.

The Museum acquires Assassination materials, but any researcher is welcome to make an appointment to see whatever they are looking for if they have it. The materials are not "squirreled away", they are kept there.

With respect to Badgeman, as cool as that find was, the image is not considered hard evidence, as I understand it. It is just not "clear enough."

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htm

I realize that alot of people get upset because they feel he has sold out. I don't see that at all.

He is kind enough to come here and assist us. That is not selling out, nor is that turning his back on the research community. Over and over, I have seen, here as well as Lancer, a poster with a question, and a little while later, the poster says "I just received an email from Gary Mack...", and it is information that the person needed. I think that's great. He is not hiding anything--he's sharing it.

I can't think of a better person to be in his position.

Oh, and in actuality, the people responsible for it having to be said that "Oswald acted alone" is us---we have not proven anything,

The fact that a conspiracy of 2 or more people killed Kennedy was established

by Gaeton Fonzi back in '66.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/F...th_Specter.html

Check out the part about Fonzi confronting Arlen Specter over the clothing

evidence.

we constantly fight over trivialities, and we are lacking the cohesiveness necessary to solve this.

The Other Kathy

(Your H&L friend) :blink:

You want the solution to the case?

Read:

THE LAST INVESTIGATION, by Gaeton Fonzi

SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TALKED, by Larry Hancock

BREACH OF TRUST, by Gerald McKnight

Then study the following three links, keyword: Lansdale...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/the_critics/g..._CIA_Agent.html

http://www.prouty.org/photos.html

The assassination of JFK was a failed attempt to establish a pre-text for

a military invasion of Cuba.

bullcrap.

it's clear that the assassination of kennedy was a coup. if sane people cannot see it, then we are all sheep.

What is bullcrap?

i apologise, i just had an episode of being fed up. my bad

No prob -- I know the feeling!

i lived in north dallas back in the '80's. i loved it. had many friends.

i often visited dealy plaza.

when the 6th floor meuseum opened, i was there too.

i witnessed a conversation, which i am positive, between posner and robert groden.

i overheard a loud conversation between them i opened my big mouth in agreement with one of them on a certain point one of them made concerning the assassination.

they both looked at me, dumbfounded. i felt so stupid to have intruded on they're conversation.

i am sure it was posner but it could have been groden or oliver stone.

gary mack was ever present.

one day before i say goodriddance, i shall return to the place i once lived.

Edited by Donald Diabo

i lived in north dallas back in the '80's. i loved it. had many friends.

i often visited dealy plaza.

when the 6th floor meuseum opened, i was there too.

i witnessed a conversation, which i am positive, between posner and robert groden.

i overheard a loud conversation between them i opened my big mouth in agreement with one of them on a certain point one of them made concerning the assassination.

they both looked at me, dumbfounded. i felt so stupid to have intruded on their conversation.

i am sure it was posner but it could have been groden or oliver stone.

gary mack was ever present.

one day before i say goodriddance, i shall return to the place i once lived.

Donald,

So, how many "heavyweight" conversations are you referring to in the post that you overheard up there in the TSBD sixth floor museum?

If just one, then are you certain who it was between, or not?

Just curious. Interesting story, regardless...

Keep up the good work.

--Thomas

The last I heard, Gary Mack believes that the acoustical evidence is valid. That not only makes him a "conspiracist," but some would say that it makes him a "far out" one (particularly since Officer McLain was allegedly too far out when the shots were fired to be the open-mike source).

I assume that Gary also still believes in Badgeman. I'm personally still on the fence on Badgeman (no pun intended), so Gary is more far out than I am on that.

Gary has been very helpful to me and to others. Some may say that a conspiracist should not be working at the Sixth Floor Museum, that it's "selling out." IMO it's good to have at least one conspiracist on the premises.

The last I heard, Gary Mack believes that the acoustical evidence is valid. That not only makes him a "conspiracist," but some would say that it makes him a "far out" one (particularly since Officer McLain was allegedly too far out when the shots were fired to be the open-mike source).

I assume that Gary also still believes in Badgeman. I'm personally still on the fence on Badgeman (no pun intended), so Gary is more far out than I am on that.

Gary has been very helpful to me and to others. Some may say that a conspiracist should not be working at the Sixth Floor Museum, that it's "selling out." IMO it's good to have at least one conspiracist on the premises.

The Congressional HSCA concluded that acoustical evidence pointed to a conspiracy in the murder of President Kennedy.

So going along with that is by no means "far out," it's lock-step establishment.

FWIW here's his answer when I asked what he believes on 10/26/06:

Myra>Are you personally of the opinion that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President Kennedy, and had no accomplices?

Gary Mack>Everyone who knows me knows I personally believe the HSCA acoustics evidence of two gunmen.

>All known hard evidence says Oswald pulled the trigger.

Edited by Myra Bronstein