The Education Forum

J. Walton Moore comparison

P.S. I'm a-bumpin' it now and I'm a-gonna keep on a-bumpin' it 'till I get a rational. research-oriented response...

James, Robin, Lee...? (Thomas Graves)

Thomas,

I'm not sure I can offer a rational, research-oriented response but I guess the thing here is that the whole Bishop scenario is likely more complicated than first thought.

Even if Phillips was the Bishop that Veciana saw and I think this is highly likely, Moore is one individual who has escaped major scrutiny and given his connections to de Mohrenschildt and by association to Bush and Devine, some obvious questions come to mind.

Given that Hal Feeney also used the Bishop handle adds color especially since he was possible Dallas participant Tony Izquierdo's case officer, and throw in Gordon Campbell as another using the name and one is left wondering what it all means.

So, who was running who here? I fear there is too many preconceived notions regarding this while the subtleties of relevant information remain buried deep within skilfull trade craft.

Onward!

James

Thanks James,

As you know, I value quite highly your observations and your theories. I understand the significance of the name "Bishop" in the context of the assassination, and the fact that it was apparently used by several different operatives....

Regardless, in comparing "The Sketch" to the photos of all the possible CIA dudes who might have been LHO's controller, I think that the definitive answer lies in the details. The details I'm referring to are the representations in the sketch of warts, wens, moles, splotches, freckles, and/or birthmarks which are clearly visible on the left side of the man's face in the sketch which are also clearly visible in the photo of one David Atlee Phillips.

So far, no one on The Forum has addressed this minor observation on my part (regarding the warts, wens, moles, splotches, freckles, and/or birthmarks)...

Of all the candidates I've seen so far (including Moore), the only one who has similar marks on the left side of his face is David Atlee Phillips....

Onward Ho!

--Thomas

bump

As threatened lol OK, what about those moles, wens, freckles, splotches and/or birth marks on (his) left side of his face in both the photo and the sketch? --Thanks

Here ya go Thomas.

From Dick Russell's The Man who knew too much, page 334, 1992 - I'd say that James has something of great interest here.

- lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for that! (post #21) Interesting, and "plausible," explanation, I suppose....

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From James Richard's site:

John Adrian O'Hare is a mysterious character whose true alliances remain somewhat of a mystery. He was military intelligence aide to Douglas MacArthur's army intelligence team during the Korean War. O'Hare also served under Charles Willoughby. He was involved with the original planning and training of Operation 40 personnel and was closely connected to several Cuban militants including Rolando Masferrer. Other names used by O'Hare included Col. William Bishop, Col. Richard Gray, P. Harrison and Oscar del Valle Garcia.
and...
Hargraves: You're speaking of the same thing right here. This guy I know.

Twymann: Did you know him as Adrian O'Hare?

Hargraves: I knew him as Bishop.

Twymann: FBI documents have O'Hare taking a trip to Dallas in 1963 on November 22. I've got to nail down that document. This was all an effort to find out if O'Hare was actually this Colonel Bishop, you know. But anyway, you know that's Colonel Bishop [photo]. As quite sure. John Adrian O'Hare.

Twymann Interview with Roy Hargraves, SWHT, page 290.

Can't find a trace of any such document - anyone know what Twymann may be referring to here?

Edited by Lee Forman

John Adrian O'Hare is a mysterious character whose true alliances remain somewhat of a mystery. He was military intelligence aide to Douglas MacArthur's army intelligence team during the Korean War. O'Hare also served under Charles Willoughby. He was involved with the original planning and training of Operation 40 personnel and was closely connected to several Cuban militants including Rolando Masferrer. Other names used by O'Hare included Col. William Bishop, Col. Richard Gray, P. Harrison and Oscar del Valle Garcia.
and...

Twymann: FBI documents have O'Hare taking a trip to Dallas in 1963 on November 22. I've got to nail down that document. This was all an effort to find out if O'Hare was actually this Colonel Bishop, you know. But anyway, you know that's Colonel Bishop [photo]. As quite sure. John Adrian O'Hare.

Can't find a trace of any such document - anyone know what Twymann may be referring to here?

Hi Lee,

I think it is refering to the earlier edition of SWHT, which I think included a complete interview with Hargraves that's not in the new edition, but might be on the web site.

BK

and...

Hi Lee,

I think it is refering to the earlier edition of SWHT, which I think included a complete interview with Hargraves that's not in the new edition, but might be on the web site.

BK

Yes Bill.

The first quote was from James site - the 2nd I took from the 1st edition of SWHT - the Tymann interview that was pulled / not included in the 2nd edition. Didn't know about the website - I will look for that link, because the whole piece is worth reading.

- lee

• 1 year later...
Bill,

I agree with you completely that the Bishop Veciana was talking about was in fact David Atlee Phillips. My point in the beginning was that others also used that name which of course is common practice in spook circles. The same way E. Howard Hunt and Chauncey Holt both used the name Edward J. Hamilton.

BTW, in early 1964, Veciana was in Dallas doing a series of speeches aimed at the Cuban community focusing on the upcoming so-called 'Omega Plan'. Veciana spoke at the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, the same church that used to feature Father Walter Machann on many a blessed occasion.

Some of the Dallas Alpha 66 members, the ones who didn't split immediately after the assassination, were in attendance and made the comment that a man was present who they all believed to be with the CIA. He was known to them as Mr. Bishop and the consensus after many years is that this man was indeed David Atlee Phillips.

FWIW.

James

I don't like citing "South Florida based" self-proclaimed experts on the JFK assassination especially when they can not

even get the basic facts about a planned Miami motorcade for JFK correct but this info should be shared regardless.

When this unnamed person asked some Cuban anti-Castro exiles to tell him about the person they knew as Maurice Bishop

they replied that his first name was not even spelled "M-A-U-R-I-C-E" and he asked them how he spelled it. They wrote

it out as either: M-O-R-R-I-S or M-O-R-R-I-S-S but in their heavily accented English they pronounced it like: "MORE-EESE"

which is EXACTLY how ESL Cubans would pronounce M-O-R-R-I-S or M-O-R-R-I-S-S, so the jury might still me out on this.

This MORE-EESE knew Joseph A. Milteer as well as Gerald Hemming and Antonio Veciana and Charles Willoughby and Alex

Rorke and Frank Sturgis and E. Howard Hunt and a bunch of other people in the New York nexus of suspects and of course he

could have been just a glorified wannabe who used the name Morris Bishop because he heard others use it, too. But this

misspelling issue was confirmed and repeated by another exile, too, so it has some element of believability and credibility.

He knew Frederic Coudert of the Coudert Brothers Law Firm, and tons of former Czarists like Vonsiatsky (deM's boss), George

deM himself and Canadian nazis like Brasol and Arcand plus he worked for McCarthy and McCarran and Coudert as well.

And Greg Parker plus James Richards did a 3-part posting on him a couple years ago.

Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

NARA 1993.08.20.09:47:12:620014

PHOTOS OF J. WALTON MOORE

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/servlet/...ation=landscape

INDOCTRINATION AND SECURITY OATH

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=9

A special document and material control system known as

the [ REDACTED] Control System with a compartmentation called [REDACTED] has been established by the Director of Central Intelligence under the authority of the National Security Act of for the purpose of controlling the intelligence products of extreme sensitive intelligence sources.

In your official capacity on a "MUST KNOW" basis you have been granted a [REDACTED] clearance.

Edited by William Kelly

• 6 years later...