The Education Forum

JFK and the Ku Klux Klan

John Simkin

I feel a bit bad not having posted since pages ago - my opinion since then hasn't advanced much though.

• Do Terri's accounts when considered collectively seem far fetched - of course and I don't think I've picked up anything from Terri that suggests she can't see why anyone would naturally come to that conclusion
  • Are they even possible - unlikely yes, strange yes, impossible No
  • Is there anything of interest in her post re JFK and the KKK - I think so - even if I do not buy all of the account

Finding more about the truck shouldn't be that difficult and if the Banister link can be proven it would be an important development.

I don't gamble but seems like a worthwhile potential return on a very insignificant stake, If it comes to nothing very little has been lost.

Would I gamble a grand, never. Would I throw in a pound - oh yes.

Nice post, Lindsay. I'm going to pursue the Clarion Ledger as aggressively as I can. It's totally worth a pound.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a bit bad not having posted since pages ago - my opinion since then hasn't advanced much though.

• Do Terri's accounts when considered collectively seem far fetched - of course and I don't think I've picked up anything from Terri that suggests she can't see why anyone would naturally come to that conclusion
  • Are they even possible - unlikely yes, strange yes, impossible No
  • Is there anything of interest in her post re JFK and the KKK - I think so - even if I do not buy all of the account

Finding more about the truck shouldn't be that difficult and if the Banister link can be proven it would be an important development.

I don't gamble but seems like a worthwhile potential return on a very insignificant stake, If it comes to nothing very little has been lost.

Would I gamble a grand, never. Would I throw in a pound - oh yes.

Yes of course I can understand why someone would not believe all that HAS happened to me. If it is hard for you to swallow, just imagine how I feel, given that it is all true.

Still, if Lee Farley is such a good researcher, why didn't he research my claims, instead of attacking me at first glance?

Call the FBI, if they are allowed to tell you anything about the DC Sniper, they CAN tell you I met them as I said I did. They have the video evidence to prove it.

Of course I can see how it is also hard to swallow that my uncle was involved in the Turkey Shoot AND went on to become a serial killer that no one ever busted or stopped. But then again, why didn't the FBI find out who the guy was? Didn't feel like it? Or did they hope to maintain a cover-up of THEIR involvement in the JFK assassination? Which is what I suspect. I put a pound or so down on the fact that NO police will ever admit who the Zodiac Killer was, it would add weight to my claim!

If Lee Farley can point out where my testimony conflicts with the facts, on any of my claims, I am sure he is a good enough researcher to find any conflicting info. But there just isn't any.

And the proof that the 911 story is true, why haven't the RCMP sued me? Because there were others who witnessed the same thing. They have not come out as I have.

Still, since it is all true, I did not say anything before and suspect that I just have a natural talent for being in the right place at the right time to witness events as they happen. I also have the gift of literacy and can articulate, as well as I possess a strong moral code of ethics. So I figure that things will keep happening in my life, perhaps just to make me speak up about what I know.

If what I say isn't true, then for sure I must be a nut job, but since it is true, I guess I'm not. In fact, I am amazingly sane, considering all I have been through.

Lee Farley's statement that I need serious psychological help, does not add weight to the claim that he is a good researcher. He exaggerated what I have said. Not a good trait for a good researcher.

If there is anyone who wants to do some real research, Albert Lee Lewis was in the National Guard, a Reservist and his records can possibly be found. My uncle was in the Merchant Marines in the late 50's, early 60's. His info can be found. He might have even gone to Cuba! The truck can be researched. Jerry Mitchell of the Clarion Ledger says he has heard stories of Klan rallies in Byram, hosting Banister in 63. And Paul, there were hundreds present at the rally I witnessed, not thousands.

Terry IS a stronghold of White Knights, so it does seem odd that no one in Terry was ever charged with anything, given that the White Knights are so bad and had committed a multitude of crimes there and elsewhere. Why wasn't anyone in Terry ever charged with ANYthing? Odd that they were not. Even if Drabble didn't say so, I know no one was ever busted. Terry, Mississippi IS a STRONGHOLD of the White Knights.

Lee Farley's statement that I need serious psychological help, does not add weight to the claim that he is a good researcher.

Please reproduce this statement you say I have made.

I don't think the Internet is the place for someone who has the problems that you demonstrate.

Call the FBI, if they are allowed to tell you anything about the DC Sniper, they CAN tell you I met them as I said I did. They have the video evidence to prove it.

Hi Terri

You must know how unlikely the FBI are to confirm anything. Whether they have the evidence or not they are not going to confirm one way or the other. Were I a journalist or a film maker or had some other official credential they might just agree to share what they do or do not know but otherwise no - or do you think.otherwise?

Likewise with comments such as why the RCMP don't sue you. Why do you think they would want to, even if your account was blatant lies? You are no threat to them, this time because you are not a journalist or film-maker. Also, because of your other claims, they too can just dismiss you as a nutter - whether you are one or not.

That's the problem with the type of verification you are suggesting we employ here - things like look into the truck, yes maybe that can be done but the other things you suggest as tests are really not tests at all. And those lawyers would not run away if they thought you were any kind of threat - Can you see that?

That's why I said earlier that if a catalogue of events like this happened to me..... well lets be silly now, I witness a political murder and the following month i am abducted and returned by aliens - I can 'prove' both. I hope i could resist the need to go public on the alien abduction until such time as my proof re the murder had been investigated, verified and accepted.

Sorry to anyone who feels we should not be debating at this level. I do not share that opinion and do not believe we should discard what could be verifiable evidence in this account (especially if it is easily verifiable) purely on the basis that the 'witness' does not seem credible.

Terrii

Have you met anybody lately that raised your suspicions?.

Ian

I agree, and, to me, most important any such approach used to discredit the premise re the KKK and the militant right. This topic after all is "JFK and the Ku Klux Klan" and not "What is your opinion of Terry Williams.?"

Who does it serve to make it ohterwise?

I agree, and, to me, most important any such approach used to discredit the premise re the KKK and the militant right. This topic after all is "JFK and the Ku Klux Klan" and not "What is your opinion of Terry Williams.?"

Who does it serve to make it ohterwise?

Sorry John but that question also seems like an accusation which also gets us no-where - it may not be your intention but to me it can read that you are questioning the motivation of those posting the objections, which I think is banned here, and suggesting that some of those may be agents trying to cover the truth. I think there is a lot less of that going on now, 50 years on, than there may have been. In fact I would more inclined to believe that does not go on at all now, other than to prevent the release of key documents. I keep asking myself why documents are still being withheld - the topic of this thread provides a plausible explanation.

It may very well seem so. It can be read that way. You are quite right in it may not be my intention. It is not.

Thank you.

Lee Farley's statement that I need serious psychological help, does not add weight to the claim that he is a good researcher.

Please reproduce this statement you say I have made.

I don't think the Internet is the place for someone who has the problems that you demonstrate.

So where does it state that you " need serious psychological help."

You're just making it up aren't you? There is no such statement, is there?

A real example of something being conjured from thin air...

You have bullied me and I don't like it. Please stop. You may think I am crackers, but you don't know me at all. If you think I am living in a fantasy world where I make up stories just to get attention, you have me all wrong. Maybe you are wrong about me, so just stick to the topic here and stop bringing up conflicting information just to shut me down.

You are creating nothing more than thin air with you assumptions about me. You are wrong about me. The topic here is not Terri Williams, but JFK & the KKK. I DO know something so I am saying. This IS the proper place for me. If you have something VALUABLE to add to the TOPIC, please do so. But if all you have to add is your commentary on my mental state, STOP IT. You are bullying me.

Hi Terri

You must know how unlikely the FBI are to confirm anything. Whether they have the evidence or not they are not going to confirm one way or the other. Were I a journalist or a film maker or had some other official credential they might just agree to share what they do or do not know but otherwise no - or do you think.otherwise?

Likewise with comments such as why the RCMP don't sue you. Why do you think they would want to, even if your account was blatant lies? You are no threat to them, this time because you are not a journalist or film-maker. Also, because of your other claims, they too can just dismiss you as a nutter - whether you are one or not.

That's the problem with the type of verification you are suggesting we employ here - things like look into the truck, yes maybe that can be done but the other things you suggest as tests are really not tests at all. And those lawyers would not run away if they thought you were any kind of threat - Can you see that?

That's why I said earlier that if a catalogue of events like this happened to me..... well lets be silly now, I witness a political murder and the following month i am abducted and returned by aliens - I can 'prove' both. I hope i could resist the need to go public on the alien abduction until such time as my proof re the murder had been investigated, verified and accepted.

Sorry to anyone who feels we should not be debating at this level. I do not share that opinion and do not believe we should discard what could be verifiable evidence in this account (especially if it is easily verifiable) purely on the basis that the 'witness' does not seem credible.

Well, since I have no proof, only what I HAVE witnessed, I guess I have had my say and I can see where that has landed me.

It is too bad that none of what I have told you can be verified. I was hoping there was someone who could at least tell me where to look for the evidence, like about the green truck. I am not a college graduate, so maybe my credentials are not good enough to have anything to say. Sorry there has been so much confusion generated over my eye-witness account.

Hi Terri

Well, since I have no proof, only what I HAVE witnessed, I guess I have had my say and I can see where that has landed me.

It is too bad that none of what I have told you can be verified. I was hoping there was someone who could at least tell me where to look for the evidence, like about the green truck. I am not a college graduate, so maybe my credentials are not good enough to have anything to say. Sorry there has been so much confusion generated over my eye-witness account.

Terri

I only have high school too but I dont think that necessarily prevents anyone from contributing something of value here - I am sympathetic to what you are saying but I hoped to point out your appeals for us to look at the evidence to verify your accounts are mostly non starters.

I still think your posts are of value - some of your challenges to us, to verify your accounts, are not.

Hi Terri

Terri

I only have high school too but I dont think that necessarily prevents anyone from contributing something of value here - I am sympathetic to what you are saying but I hoped to point out your appeals for us to look at the evidence to verify your accounts are mostly non starters.

I still think your posts are of value - some of your challenges to us, to verify your accounts, are not.

Is it possible for someone to tell me where I might look?

I have not studied this case, like some of the more seasoned members here have and am not familiar with how to find evidence. It would be helpful if someone knows where I might look and what I can do. What I witnessed in 1963, I have held onto for fifty years. Not that I didn't try to tell the US Marshal's office or the FBI, I did try. They don't take me any more seriously than many do here. I think trying to solve the case is not the real goal, at least not by authorities. Which only increases my suspicions about the FBI's involvement. They are NOT a respectable bunch.

Edited by Terri Williams

What exactly are "my problems"? Are you qualified to make an assessment? If so, your license needs revoking for making such crass assumptions online. If not, you are not much of an expert at judging one's psychological state. In any case, you are not adding to the discussion, so why are YOU here?

Good for you, Terri. Such cantankerous talk deserves to be shut down quickly. Offering psychological help without a license might be illegal, for that matter. Perhaps a lawsuit is in order.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

What exactly are "my problems"? Are you qualified to make an assessment? If so, your license needs revoking for making such crass assumptions online. If not, you are not much of an expert at judging one's psychological state. In any case, you are not adding to the discussion, so why are YOU here?

Good for you, Terri. Such cantankerous talk deserves to be shut down quickly. Offering psychological help without a license might be illegal, for that matter. Perhaps a lawsuit is in order.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

I've promised Terri that I won't comment on her posts again. I feel somewhat sorry for her and she was an easy target in all of this.

You, I make no assurances to. I'm coming after your idiotic drivel with a passion from this point on.

Don't ever see fit to threaten me again, directly or by proxy. I hate people with big mouths who have sod all to back them up, which perfectly sums you up in every way imaginable.

Page after page after page of cherry picked, shoe-horned "evidence" supporting a theory that has reached a peak where you require one hand to count your followers.

Paul Trejo; professional scholar and living proof as to why some people define academia as "having no purpose."

I'd bring Fetzer back in lieu of you any day of the week.

I'd recommend sticking me on ignore.

Lee,

Please don't bring Fetzer back.

--Tommy :sun

P.S. I didn't realize how "flexible" Paul was until I posted my hair brained opinion on this forum several months ago that Oswald may have been giving anti-Castro speeches/demonstrations in Dallas before he moved to New Orleans, then found some evidence which contradicted that and publicly stated on this forum that I now believe that Oswald was giving pro-Castro ("Viva Fidel") speeches in Big D, instead. But to no avail, as PT had already glommed onto my mistake and incorporated it into his Edwin Walker "unified field theory."

I find it Interesting how true iconoclasts are unable admit their own gullibility and the spoiled fruits thereof.

At least I can detect and admit my own mistakes. Well...., sometimes!

Edited by Kathy Beckett
removed abusive language in quote part

It strikes me as odd that there are some members here who look to attack others, instead of discussing points of view. Ever since I stated what I witnessed, members, supposedly good researchers, research ONLY other members, not their testimony. If these members are such good researchers, and they wanted to disprove my account, they would have checked to see if what I stated matched facts.

For instance, was RW MacDaniel the principal of Terry Consolidated School in Terry, Mississippi, or was that a made-up name? Was there ever a teacher at that school named Mrs Long and was she kin to Huey Long? Was there a town marshal named Reece Lewis?

No, instead they have wasted their time investigating other members, claiming they in no way research facts about green trucks. Then, they proceed to harass other members online. I seriously am doubting their true intention on this site.

Edited by Terri Williams